Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

O.M.G...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dnsksitbosthsmdbdozyskanosnshakabdlsndoalhaoabdoansksnsk Link you beast why are you amazinggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not_Telling you are the most amazing most awesomest awesome of all time ever!!!!!

<333333333333333333333333323

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees contagion ;o

Contagion <3

Great :)

well done <3

Yessir.

Linky link <3

OH MY GOD.

Guys you are all too wonderful for words. You don't know how much you just made my night.

THANK YOU!!!

:hug: for all of you~

Heyyyyyy guys! biggrin.png

So I am one day late on my deadline 7.gif but never fear because a drabble is here! Yay!

This is an idea that I had for DeathNoteOwner to do on his drabble thread, but I decided I wanted to give it a try as well. So voila! Enjoy!

13 - Care: A Legend of Zelda fanfic

Character: Link

Word Count: 730

Hatchu!

The princess snapped her head upward and narrowed her eyes, listening closely and zeroing in on the sound she just heard.

Heh...HATCHU!

There was no doubt about it. Certain she was correct in her initial suspicion, the princess diligently pursued the source, who was just on the other side of the weathered stone wall, in the garden, laying on the grass and looking up at the clouds. His nose twitched slightly, and he pawed at it irritably, as if it was being bothered. "Heh...ihh....." Just as quickly as it had come, the irritation had gone away. "Hesshu!" Eh. Or not.

She marched up to him with a determined look on her face and towered over him, placing her hands on her hips.

"Link."

He looked up at her and smiled. "Oh, hey Zelda! What's up?"

Zelda glared at him menacingly. "What was that sound I heard a minute ago?"

"What sound?"

She crouched down so that were at eye level and grabbed the collar of Link's tunic so he was forced to look at her.

"Don't play dumb with me! You know what I'm talking about!"

"I...I really don't."

Zelda was seething with anger. She was about to retaliate when Link's breathing became uneven. The hero held up a finger as if to say, 'One sec, I have to sneeze'. Quicker and quicker his breaths paced, until finally his watering eyes snapped shut and he abruptly buried his face into the crook of his arm.

"HATCHU!" He stopped, blinked, then laughed. "Whew, I really needed that!"

"THERE! RIGHT THERE! YOU SNEEZED!"

"What, no bless you? Look, I don't know-"

"That proves it! You're sick! And to think that you were trying to hide this from me..."

Link stared at her with an expression of utter bewilderment.

"Sick?"

He paused for a moment. Then it clicked.

"Ohhhh, you thought that..." Link smiled at his friend. "I appreciate your concern, Zelda. But I'm not sick. I just have aller-"

"LIES! ALL LIES!"

Zelda grabbed Link's wrist and pulled him up from the ground, dragging him to the castle.

"How dare you! Lying to a princess! You are going straight to bed and that is final."

"But I'm not sick! It's just aller-"

"FINAL!!"

He cringed at Zelda's demonic death stare and decided to just go with it. Better to lay in bed doing nothing than to deal with the alternative. A moment later, Link was sitting in his bed swaddled with so many blankets he could hardly move, surrounded by dozens of unopened tissue boxes and being force-fed pumpkin soup by Zelda.

"Zelda, for the last time, I'm not sick."

The princess rolled her eyes. "Really, Link. You have to learn not to be so stubborn."

The hero took a deep breath and counted to ten, swallowing his hot anger along with the even-hotter pumpkin soup.

"Better?" Zelda asked sweetly.

"No." Link grumbled.

"What's wrong?! Are you cold? Do you need more blankets??"

"NO!" He answered in a panic. The mere thought of any more blankets made Link feel like melting into a puddle of goo. "In fact, I don't need any blankets! I'M NOT SICK!"

Zelda crossed her arms.

"If you weren't sick, then why were you sneezing?"

He gritted his teeth. "One...two...three...four..."

"And why are you counting?"

"FIVE...SIX...SEVEN...EIGHT..."

She looked towards the window. "I think we need to get some fresh air in here."

Zelda opened the window and the scent of daisies filled the room. Almost instantaneously, Link sneezed.

"Hatchu! Hn...Hesshu!"

"Bless you, Link!"

The princess closed the window and started walking over towards him, but as soon as the window was closed, the sneezing stopped. She shrugged and opened the window again. Again Link sneezed.

"HETCHU!"

Zelda looked at him quizzically. "That was weird..."

She shut the window again and walked back over to Link, experimentally pulling a daisy out of her hair and holding it in front of Link's nose, which twitched in response. "Hatchu!"

She pulled it away. Silence.

She put it back in front of his nose. "Hatchu!"

She pulled it away. Silence.

This time, Zelda took the daisy and brushed it gently up against Link's nostrils. "Hetchu! Hetchu! HAAAAAA-SHU!"

The princess looked at the daisy and giggled.

"Link, you're not sick! You're just allergic to daisies." She twirled the daisy around with her fingers and smiled at Link. "Why didn't you tell me?"

HAHAHAHAHA OMG THE PRINCESS IS SO STUPID.

at the end "Why didn't you tell me"

Well you kept inturupting him, dumbasss.

omg omg.

I love this drabble

this made my night

so humourous ahahahaha.

wow.

Thanks for writting this <3

Hahahaha! Omg this was hilarious! roll2.gif Link got his relaxing afternoon ruined because the Princess was over concerned. This was just too precious. clapping.gif

Thanks guys!

Ahaha I am on an anime starting streak I seriously just started and finished the first season of Baka and Test so add that to list of fandoms you can request :D

Thanks guys!

Ahaha I am on an anime starting streak I seriously just started and finished the first season of Baka and Test so add that to list of fandoms you can request biggrin.png

I HAVNT WATCHED BAKA AND TEST SINCE LAST YEAR.

uuuugh now another anime to watch

saidjaiusjd thank u for ruining life.

jk

Haha helloooooo!!! Guess whaaaaat! Gots my first ever Ouran drabble for youuuu!!! Yay!

I only started this anime recently, so I can't guarantee it's going to be top-notch quality. I'm still learning about the characters and whatnot, so I really hope they are all in character.

EDIT(sorry, I mixed some things up in my request list): This drabble is for fang815, who requested some of the twins! Here you go, fang!

Warning for twincest and implied sex, but nothing 18+ or anything like that.

4 - Fake: A Ouran Highschool Host Club fanfic

Character: Kaoru (and a little bit of Haruhi)

Word Count: 608

It was another day at the Host Club. Tamaki was caressing a girl's cheek and speaking in beautiful poetic verse; Honey was gobbling down slices of cake and acting cute as ever; Mori was sitting tall, strong, and silent next to Honey, making a mental note to remind Honey to brush his teeth later; and Haruhi was nervously speaking to some girls about how she was too shy to take off her shirt in front of the guests.

Three 2nd year girls sat down across the table from the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Hikaru gave the girls a charming smile.

"Well, hello ladies. I see we're starting to get regular appointments from the three of you."

"We can't help it! You two are so cute!" One girl squealed.

"Thanks, but we all know there's only one twin who's cute enough for the both of us..." Hikaru glanced over at Kaoru, stroking his hair. "...and that's Kaoru."

"Aww!" The girls swooned.

Hikaru paused when Kaoru didn't respond. He directed his gaze from the girls to his brother, looking at him more closely. Kaoru seemed to have zoned out. He was simply resting his elbow on the table, leaning his cheek tiredly against his hand.

"Kaoru?"

The twin raised his head up slowly and turned to face Hikaru, his cheeks turning red. "Oh, I'm sorry Hikaru. I...wasn't paying attention." Kaoru gave a soft sniffle.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?"

"Of course I a...a...Hiktchu! Haktchu!" Kaoru's ginger bangs flopped over his eyes when he sneezed. He sat up straight, and just looked at Hikaru with those tired, glazed eyes.

The girls watched intently, their eyes glued to the boys.

"Kaoru..." Hikaru slipped his hand under his brother's bangs and pressed his palm gently against his forehead, frowning in concern. "You're burning up. Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?"

Kaoru coughed softly, and murmured, "I didn't want you to be worried about me. Haktchu! Snf...Haktchu!"

The sneezing redhead shivered, and leaned his head against Hikaru's chest.

"M'cold, Hikaru..."

Hikaru enveloped his arms around his brother in a passionate embrace. "Don't worry. I'll keep you warm. Just like at home, only this time, we'll keep our clothes on."

"Haktchu! Hiktchu!"

"Bless you, Kaoru."

By now, the girls had practically exploded out of their chairs.

"SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!"

The table burst in squeals of delight.

Haruhi had been watching from the next table over, having finished her appointment. When the meeting ended, Haruhi approached the twins, genuinely concerned when she saw that Kaoru was still sneezing.

"Hiktchu! Hiktchu! Hn...Haktchu!"

"Maybe you should go home, Kaoru," Haruhi suggested. "You look miserable."

To her surprise, Kaoru grinned.

"Nah. I'm fine."

He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a somewhat crumpled bouquet of dandelions, instantly causing him to sneeze once more. "Haktchu! Ktchu!"

Hikaru leaned casually back in his chair. "Kaoru's allergic to dandelions."

"You were faking." Haruhi said, a bit angrily.

"Yep." The twins responded, Kaoru mimicking Hikaru in his casual position, with his feet propped up against the table and his arms crossed behind his head.

"Cheaters."

"You're just jealous you didn't think of it first." Kaoru smirked.

"No girl can resist a man showing weakness!" Hikaru added.

Haruhi crossed her arms. After a moment she simply walked away, grumpily mumbling to herself.

"Those idiots. When they really do get sick one day, I'm not going to care."

Suddenly, her eyes widened, head tilted back, nostrils flaring. Haruhi ducked her head into her shoulder, stifling a sneeze into complete silence, so nobody else could notice. She sighed.

"It's not like anybody's ever cared when I was sick for real."

Awh man. Faking a cold and allergies??? AND. Woah you spoil us my dear<3 Merci for writing this Drabble c: adorable<3 :) ^-^

I have to say this is fantabulous!! It's funny;I just get into this anime last week and then this stunning work comes along. Great job!

OH NO OH GOSH I SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE KAORU I THOUGHT IT WAS HARU AAAAAAAACK

*face-palms* *face-palms* *face-palms* *face-palms* *face-palms* *face-palms* *face-palms*

Lemme fix that RIGHT NOW!!!

Okay, guys! This is a continuation of the last drabble, based on a suggestion I got from DeathNoteOwner. Take note, as I said earlier, that I will be converting all of these drabbles into full-length fics eventually. So this drabble, along with the one previous to it, will be combined into a full-length fic. So, it will be continued.

Heeeeeere we go! biggrin.png

35 - Breath: An Ouran Highschool Host Club fanfic - CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS DRABBLE

Character: Kaoru

Word Count: 585

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale...Exhale...Inhale...Exhale...InhaleExhaleInhale-

"K-Ktch!"

The bed shook ever so slightly, just enough to wake a red-haired twin from his slumber. Daylight came streaming into the windows. He opened his eyes a crack, having heard the sound of short, ragged, almost desperate breaths coming softly from the other side of the bed.

"Ktchi!"

Another shake. Hikaru rolled over curiously. Instead of sleeping peacefully, his brother was curled up on his side, shivering violently and clenching his teeth. His eyelids were shut tight, and he looked as though he were in pain. Kaoru ducked his head into his chest and sneezed three times in rapid succession.

"Ktch! Ktch! Hiktch!"

Instinctively Hikaru rose and put a hand on Kaoru's shoulder. Kaoru stirred and locked eyes with Hikaru, whose sparkling hazel orbs were wide and glinting with concern for his twin.

"Are you okay?"

Kaoru said nothing; only coughed in response. Hikaru placed his hand on Kaoru's bare back, helping him sit up and rubbing it comfortingly until the fit was over.

"Kaoru...you feel really warm."

-The Host Club is now open for business-

"HARUHIIIIIIIII!!"

Haruhi turned around, caught off-guard when Tamaki tackled her in a bone-crushing hug. "Tamaki...Get...off of me!"

"Daddy was so worried about you last week when you didn't show up for the host club and Hikaru and Kaoru came and said that you fainted during class and they took you to the nurse and you didn't wake up for two whole hours - TWO WHOLE HOURS! They said you had a fever and I was really really worried and HOW DARE YOU HIDE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM DADDY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYBODY YOU WERE SICK I WOULD'VE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF YOU HARUHI and oh I'm just so glad you're okayyyy!"

"Yeah, that's great. Now GET OFF!"

"Hey, Tamaki. Now that you mention it," Honey began. "Where are Hikaru and Kaoru?"

"They're late." Kyoya tutted, typing numbers into his calculator. "Oh well. We'll just have to charge Haruhi an extra 3500 yen for this."

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?"

"One would think it obvious. Your infection last week resulted in Hikaru and Kaoru carrying you approximately five corridors and two staircases down the hallway to the nurse's office. That's approximately fourteen minutes of their time delayed by your neglect in health management, not including the time they stayed and the time they spent walking back to class. And let's not forget the fact that their carrying you obviously resulted in person to person contact."

"What does that have to do with-"

"Haktchu!"

"Hey! Sorry we're late!"

They turned their heads to see the Hitachiin twins standing in the doorway, one looking significantly healthier than the other.

"There you two are. WHY WERE YOU LATE?" Tamaki shouted.

Hikaru placed an arm around Kaoru, who was engulfed in another fit of sneezing. "We would've been on time, except Kaoru isn't feeling too well today."

Haruhi simply sat down on the sofa and pretended not to care. A few minutes later, Kaoru approached her.

"Ktch! Ktch! Haruhi! You're back. Ktchi! H'ktchi! How are you feelig?" He rasped before coughing quietly into his fist.

Haruhi closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Do you really expect me to fall for that?"

He looked up at her. "Fall for whad?"

"Don't play dumb with me. Whatever game this is, it's not funny."

"Whad gabe? I'b really sig!"

"Yeah, right."

With that, Haruhi stood up and walked away, leaving Kaoru feeling worse than ever.

"She doesd't believe be."

YEEEEES <3 i LOVE THIS <3

<3<3

smile.pngbiggrin.png

Thank you!! Glad you like it!

Wait...no... I want just this one...

Come again? :/

*rolls around on the ground* Poor Kaoru! I hope he feels better! <3

I know poor Kaoru my baby <333

I... I want just the Ouran one... I'm addicted to it and I've never seen it....

I... I want just the Ouran one... I'm addicted to it and I've never seen it....

Ohhhh haha I get it now :P

I just finished reading volume one about ten seconds ago uhhuh.gifuhoh.gif

Oh really? :D Tbh I've never read the manga. But I've already finished watching the anime!

Archived