Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Awww thanks Awko :hug:

Hey guys I'm still alive!!!

Sorry I kind of dropped off the face of the Earth. I have been ex-reme-ly busy and am lacking of inspiration for future stories. But you have not been forgotten!! I've just been...stupid :P

As I said before, I am extremely busy. Now I have a little more time on my hands, but not much. Maybe I'll set aside one day a week to write a drabble, so I know I'll have time. Then I'll force myself to write, whether I want to or not. I know some people say not to do this, but some of us do need a little push every now and then and besides, the more I write, the more ideas will flow and the easier it will be to write, henceforth I end up writing more and it's just a huge cycle of drabble writing awesomeness!!

There are 75 more drabbles to write before this drabble challenge is done. As I mentioned before, I am planning on turning each drabble into a full-length fic. But seeing as I have 75 to go, I may go ahead and start making the fics now, so I can take my time and make them good :) . The Harry Potter fic that I have been working on with VividBubbles is almost complete. It's going through the editing process and should be up and posting by next weekend. After that, I'll get to work on these drabbles and other fics.

Starting next week, every Wednesday will be a drabble day. It is subject to change to another day if this doesn't work out for me, but for now it's Wednesday.

I do have a few requests still sitting in my writer's box, but feel free to add more so I'll have plenty of ideas and inspiration.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to getting back on the writing track :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Yayyyyy here we go a DRABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally.

Okay. Here is a Legend of Zelda drabble! Hope you like it! :D Also don't be afraid to leave requests and...stuff. (yah im so lame right now im TIRED)

76 - Lullaby: A Legend of Zelda fanfic

Character: Link (duh)

Word Count: 695

A warm breeze brushed over the grass as the clouds drifted lazily over the sky. The melodious sound of a harp filled the air, and along with it a sweet voice glided over the trees and whispered softly to the rising sun. The girl with the sweet voice sat perched on her windowsill, the gentle wind gingerly grazing back her golden hair. Delicately, she stroked the strings on her harp and swayed to the melody, singing to her heart’s content.

Zelda was her name.

Looking out over the horizon, Zelda could faintly see a familiar-looking lad approach her wall. As he grew nearer, she let loose a shout; not of distress, but of joy, for this was no intruder.

“Link!”

The green-clad hero was indeed named Link, and he rushed over to Zelda upon hearing her call. Though he was very tired at having been up all the night before, Link couldn’t help but grin at the sight of her smiling face.

“Zelda…” He took her left hand. “You look beautiful.”

She beamed at his kindness and jumped down from the window, leaning in for a good-morning kiss. But before her lips could make contact with his, he pushed her back gently and turned away, giving a bit of a nervous smile. “Maybe later, Zel.”

Zelda blushed a bit in embarrassment. “Oh, uh, okay then…” She looked down at her feet and shuffled them bashfully, desperately trying to think of a way to change the subject.

“Oh! Um, Link…I’ve been playing this song...I wrote it myself...do you think...maybe...I don’t know...Do you want to hear it, maybe?”

Link’s smile grew wider. “Of course I do!” He sat down in the grass and invited her to join him. “What’s it…uh...” Link paused for a moment and blinked a few times. After only a brief pause, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “S-Sorry. Lost myself for a second there. Um, what’s it called, Zel?”

“Well, I haven’t really thought of a name for it yet.” Zelda held her harp propped up against her knees and struck a chord. “Maybe you can help me come up with one.”

Link nodded and closed his eyes as she began to play.

Nothing but pleasure could be sustained from hearing her soothing voice. Pure, silvery words formed from her sweet lips and enveloped Link in a blanket of warmth and peace. P-Pure...silvery...s-sih- Hih…

HASSHHOOO!!

The music stopped. “Bless you, Link. Y’okay?”

“Fine, thanks.” Link frowned. “Don’t look at me like that. I’m fine. Go on, keep playing.”

After a moment of hesitation, the music continued.

So beautiful...so peaceful...so...huh...oh god...heh...no, not again...p-please no...I don’t wanna...HEH!

HESSHU! Hetshh! Hatshh! Heh...HIH’shhooo!

Zelda stopped playing and looked at him critically.

Link sighed.“Come on, Zel. Keep playing. It’s pretty.”

“You keep interrupting my song, Link.”

“Y-Yeah, I know.”

“Why?”

“I’m sorry, Zel. I...I can’t help it.”

Zelda pursed her lips together, and gave him a longing look of sympathy.

“I know.”

She held out her hand for Link to take, and dragged him along as she walked inside and marched up the stairs. Link didn’t dare ask where they were going, but rather just went with it. After a few minutes, they ended up in Zelda’s room.

Heh...Hitsshh!” Link cleared his throat before speaking. “Zelda, wh-what are we doing?”

Zelda swung her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek before he could pull away. She leaned in and whispered, “You’re sick, aren’t you Link?”

Link opened his mouth to protest, but changed his mind and just gave a small nod. Zelda led him to her bed and pulled back her covers, motioning for him to get in. He complied, only because he was too tired to care, and looked up at Zelda.

“Hey Zel?”

“Hmm?”

“How’d you know I was sick?”

Zelda smiled. “When you wouldn’t kiss me this morning.”

“Oh.”

“Link, I know you must be tired. Go on and sleep.”

“To be honest…” he mumbled, “I’ve kind of been having trouble sleeping lately.”

“Aw, Link.” Zelda scooted up next to him and ruffled his hair. “I’ll take care of you. Here…”

She pulled out her harp.

“I’ll play you a lullaby.”

So much love. Zelda is so caring and Link is so cute! biggrinsmiley.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHBYHIGVUTVCTUOCOVTUCTCXCT MY BABUES <3 <3

Oh my god, guys I'm so sorry I won't have a chance to write tonight Im so super busy and Im so sorry if you want you can check out the HP fic I've been posting, Old Habit Die Hard but again Im really sorry I promised I'd have a drabble for you today and I don't :(

GAH OKAY I OWE YOU GUYS TWO DRABBLES MENTAL NOTE TAKEN.

OKAY. FINALLY. HERE IS A DRABBLE.

I am so so so so so so sorry I have been unbelievably busy lately and it's really hard to find time to work on these, but...NEVERTHELESS!! Here is an Ouran drabble!!! There isn't a whole lot of sneezing in this one but I hope you will enjoy it all the same~

I believe someone requested some Tama/Kyoya? wink.png

ETA: Nononono! No read! No read this! This bad! Better version: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=57838 Read this instead! This acceptable!

33 - Cry: An Ouran Highschool Host Club fanfic

Character: Tamaki

Word Count: 640

Kyoya sat quietly on the sofa, calculating Host Club profits and expenses on his laptop. The hosts were all laughing and joking about god-knows-what, but honestly, Kyoya couldn’t have cared less. After all, they weren’t open yet. As long as they were productive during Host Club hours, that’s all Kyoya cared about.

Hmm...they should probably start getting into their costumes. Where’s Tamaki?

ASHUH! Ashtu! Uuuuugh…”

Oh no…

“Bless you, Tamaki!”

“Are you okay?”

Please, please no…

*coughing from Tamaki*

“Excuse me…”

Don’t be...don’t be...please don’t be…

“I’m feeling a little sick today, sorry.”

NOOOOOO!!!

Suddenly, Kyoya stood and faced Tamaki. Seeing him for the first time today, Kyoya had to admit that he did look pretty awful. His nose was red and his cheeks were flushed, even his hair was out of order! But there was no excuse for being late. If Tamaki was healthy enough to show up today, surely he was healthy enough to show up on time.

Tamaki pawed at his nose irritably, watching Kyoya watch him. “Um, hi Kyoya.”

Kyoya grunted in response. “Stop rubbing at your nose like that, Tamaki. You make it turn red when you do that.”

“So-rry! It’s itchy…eh...Ashuh! Ashii!

The other hosts blessed him, while Kyoya remained silent. They stared at him, expecting some sort of reply, but all Kyoya did was push up his glasses.

“The Host Club will be opening soon. I suggest you all get into your costumes.”

Haruhi exchanged glances with Hikaru and Kaoru, and Honey with Mori. They were all thinking the same thing. But seeing the look of annoyance on Kyoya’s face was enough to convince them that the best thing to do would just be to do as he said.

As the rest of the hosts started changing, Tamaki slouched down on the sofa, coughing weakly into the crook of his arm. Kyoya shot him a glare.

“You too, Tamaki.”

“Mommyyyy, Daddy doesn’t feel good.” Tamaki whined.

“Suck it up, you bastard-”

Kyoya.” Tamaki chastised. “Our daughter is here. Watch the language.”

Kyoya gritted his teeth as Tamaki kept whining. “Ohhh, I shouldn’t have come today. Haruhi’s going to get sick, I know it. I just know it! And it’s going to be all my fault! Oh, Kyoya, what should I do, Haruhi’s going to get sick because of me! I shouldn’t have come…”

Just then, Haruhi came up in her costume, dressed as a kitty cat. “Tamaki, shouldn’t you be-”

“HARUHI!”

Tamaki scooped up Haruhi in a bone-crushing hug. “HaruhiyoulooksocuteinthatkittycostumeDaddyjustwantstoeatyouupyoulooksocuteandOH MY GOODNESS I TOUCHED HARUHI!”

Tamaki panicked and started flailing his arms around apologetically.

“HARUHI DADDY IS SO SO SORRY HE TOUCHED YOU HE DIDN’T MEAN TO HE JUST THOUGHT YOU LOOKED SO CUTE IN YOUR KITTY COSTUME AND NOW YOU’RE GOING TO GET SICK AND IT’S ALLLL DADDY’S FAAAAAAULT!!!”

Tamaki!” Kyoya yelled in aggravation.

Tamaki froze, stunned.

Get. Dressed. Now.

“Haruhi, why is Mommy so angry-”

“NOW!”

Tamaki whimpered, and skulked off to find his costume. Even Haruhi was impressed. She’d never seen Kyoya scream like that before. Kyoya sat back down on the sofa and picked up his laptop. Haruhi sat down next to him.

“You didn’t have to yell at him, you know.”

“He deserved it.”

“He’s sick, Kyoya. Give him a break.”

Kyoya stared at his screen, emotionless. Haruhi placed a hand on his shoulder, startling him.

“I know you’re worried about him.”

Kyoya shrugged off her shoulder, unresponsive. He refused to meet her eyes.

“Look, I’m just saying that it’s okay to care about someone, you don’t need to act like a jerk all the-”

Kyoya slammed his laptop shut.

“And maybe it’s not. Maybe I do. You don’t understand.”

Tears were forming in his eyes.

“Kyoya, are you…”

Kyoya had run off before she could finish her question, leaving Haruhi standing there, staring after him in shock.

You DIDN'T! :0 ! I've been craving a bit of this, and JESUS that satisfied me. How did you know? ;)

oooooh! i love all of these! how come i havn't noticed them before omg yay! the austria, the prussia, the kyou the link, the kaoru!!!!! so kawaii! i am so excited that i just realized that i'm not using capital letters! i love you these are amazing.

Thanks guys so so so much you are all awesomesauce!!

Here's another drabble. It's HarryxDraco as requested by an outsider friend of mine. Fluff, fluff, and more fluff! Here ya go:

11 - Hot/Cold: A Harry Potter fanfic

Sneezer: Draco

Word Count: 447

“Haaarryyyyy!”

Harry set down his book and hurried upstairs, carefully opening the door to the bedroom.

“Yes, love? What is it?”

“I n-need a-an-another b-b-blanket…”

The man laying in the bed was shivering pitifully, his fever peaked, his soft blonde hair matted with sweat. Harry gave a small sympathetic smile at his sickly lover.

“Of course.”

He stepped into the hall closet, pulling down a fluffy red-and-gold Gryffindor comforter. Maybe it wasn’t Draco’s favorite kind of blanket, but it was the most comfortable one he had.

He re-entered the bedroom to find Draco in the midst of yet another sneezing fit.

Pshnk! Hih-Pshh! IhPshh! Pshh!

Harry covered Draco up with the comforter as he sneezed, struggling to turn away so as not to sneeze on Harry. Of course, this wasn’t very easy, what with Potter being right on bloody top of him.

“H-Harry...Pshnk!...Ge-get off...Psh! Psh! I dod’t wadt to sdeeze ond...ond...Heh!

Something soft was pinching his nostrils shut. Draco opened his eyes, but only for a second before…

Heh-Gktshu!

Harry was gently pressing a tissue to his nose.

“Shh, it’s okay. Don’t be embarrassed.”

“How cad I dot be bloody ebbarrassed?! I just...Pktshi!” Malfoy’s cheeks flushed even redder.

Harry chuckled. “I can’t understand a single word you’re saying. It’s really okay. I don’t mind.” He leaned in and kissed the Slytherin’s cheek, still holding the tissue to his nose.

“Now is there anything else you need?”

Heh...Pshnk!” Draco paused, blushing. “Adother tissue would be dice…”

“No problem, love.”

Harry threw away the tissue he’d been using to catch Draco’s sneezes and grabbed another one from the bedpost across from him. Draco snatched it from his hands greedily, so he wouldn’t get any more funny ideas, and blew his nose softly.

“Ughhh…” he moaned.

Harry wrapped an arm around Draco and pulled him in closer, so his head rested on Harry’s chest. “Not feeling so great?” The Gryffindor gently caressed his lover’s hair, brushing his fingertips along the top of his forehead.

“You’re awful hot.”

“Yes, but we’ve always known that, now haven’t we?” Draco smirked a bit.

Harry laughed. “Yeah, I guess we have.”

Draco shivered a bit. “M’still cold, though.”

Harry hugged him tighter. “I know. You always have been, too. In a different way.”

“Yeah, I guess…”

He frowned in disappointment of himself and his past. Harry pressed his fingers onto the corners of Draco’s mouth and turned them up so he was smiling.

“Hey, those days are over. Be happy.”

He pulled the Slytherin closer so their lips met, in a passionate kiss that uplifted their spirits and enveloped them in a warmth that made both of them smile.

“It keeps us both warm.”

Awwwwwwww! I seriously can't get enough of your writing! Draco is becoming one of my favorites now. blushsmiley.gif

Moy Bueno! thumbup1.gif

I have a soft spot for Draco. Apparently, so does Harry. Lovely! Bless you Malfoy!

@fang815: Thanks!! Draco's one of my favorites too hehe

@Awko the Taco: Heehee, don't we all? <3

Hey guuuuuuys I gots another drabble for youuuu! It's Torture Takashi Time!~

94 - Photo: An Ouran High School Host Club fanfic

Character: Mori

Word Count: 326

Mori shivered, struggling to keep Honey up on his shoulders. He tried his hardest not to move as his bare knees shook. Flash here, flash there, click here, click there. Why must we do this, he thought. Why can’t they just photoshop it like they did with Haruhi?

Heh…*sniff*

Don’t sneeze. Don’t sneeze. Don’t-

“Heh’IKGSHH!

His body bent in half as the sneeze exploded out of him. For such a quiet guy, Mori had some pretty loud sneezes.

Hikaru moaned. “Moriiiii, hold still!”

“S-Sorry- heh’GKSHH! *sniff* heh...HIKGSHH!

It’s really cold in here.

“Whoa!” Honey exclaimed as Mori bent forward, swaying him unsteadily atop his shoulders. “Bless you, Takashi!”

“Careful, Bitskude.” I don’t want him to fall off.

Kaoru snapped another picture. “Come on Mori, what kind of pose is that?”

Hikaru looked at him through his camera. “Yeah, seriously this is going on the website, you know.”

“And you look like you’re about to-”

IKGSHH! H’KGSHU!

“-do that.” Kaoru finished.

Ugh, this is ridiculous. Why does Honey get to wear clothes and not me? All they let me have on is these skimpy boxer shorts…

Tamaki entered the room, as grand an entrance as ever.

“Hello, my lovely supporting cast! How’s the photo shoot going?”

“Not great.” Hikaru grumbled.

“Mori keeps moving!” Kaoru whined. “And we can’t get a good shot.”

Tamaki turned to look at Mori, who was shivering, sniffling, and rubbing at his itchy nose. “Heh’IKGSHH!

Mori met Tamaki’s eyes.

Help.

Tamaki took action.

“I just came to let you know, those boxes arrived with stuff for that party we’re having next week, and they’re really heavy. I was wondering if Mori could help me carry them in?”

Kaoru allowed it. “I guess.”

“Not like we’re making much progress, anyway.” Hikaru agreed.

Mori’s eyes widened in gratitude at his princely friend.

Thank you.

HI! I took a look at your drabbles after falling in love with your HP thread. I am now officially addicted, so I'm blaming you for all the time I've been spending reading these instead of studying. :P Anyway, I love all of these, as usual. You must continue! The spellings, situations, descriptions... Everything is perfect. I don't even know all of these fanfictions but I read them anyway because your writing is just so amazing! :)

Mori~ poor baby!! I really love Mori and he doesn't b=get a lot of love, so thanks <3

@fang815: Super Tamaki awayyyy! :D I love how Mori can just communicate with his eyes~

@Kali: Aww how sweet are you? :hug: Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked the HP story, and also glad that you like my drabbies!! Sorry for making you procrastinate tho xD

@Akahana: Thank you. Mori really doesn't get much love, so I figured I'd write something for him <3

Hey-o, guys. Here's yet another story for you, this time from a new fandom: Girls Bravo! Enjoy...

26 - Suspicion: A Girls Bravo! fanfic

Character: Yukinari

Word Count: 650

“Yukinari? Yukinari. Yukinari!”

Miharu had been prodding him continuously for the last two minutes, trying to wake him up. Finally, he opened his eyes and started getting up..

“I’m up, I’m up...ooph!”

He’d fallen off the bed.

“Yukinari! Are you alright?”

“Yeah…”

Miharu bent down to help him up but yelped and jumped back at the touch of his skin.

“What’s wrong, Miharu?”

“Your skin is really hot.” She backed up a step, as if he was going to explode any minute. Yukinari got to his feet, with the help of a bedpost.

“Don’t worry about it. It happens sometimes. I’m fine. Okay?”

“Okay…”

They stood in awkward silence for a minute.

Miharu suddenly remembered something. “I made some breakfast! Do you want to go downstairs and eat?”

Yukinari actually wasn’t very hungry at all, but he plastered on a smile anyway.

“Sure!”

Miharu bounded out the door, Yukinari trailing behind her. He halted at the top of the stairs, raising a hand precariously under his twitching nose. Miharu looked up, already at the bottom. “Yukinari? Why did you stop?”

Hih...Itshhu! Hitshhu!

“Bless you, Yukinari~”

“Thanks. *sniff* Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Come on! Breakfast is waiting!”

Yukinari followed Miharu downstairs and into the living room, where Kirie was already sitting down.

“K-Kirie? When did you get here?”

Miharu trotted into the living room, carrying a tray of dishes and laughing a little. “Funny story, actually. I came into the kitchen to make breakfast, and when I came back out, Kirie was sitting there! I thought you let her in, but you were still sleeping. You must have been really tired, Yukinari!”

Kirie raised her eyebrows at Yukinari. “Is that a problem?”

“N-No, but...you could have at least knocked first, I guess.”

“Why would I knock if you’re just going to let me in anyway?”

“Well, I mean, technically it is breaking and entering…”

Kirie glared at him. “Huh?”

“I mean, I could have been naked for all you know. Or Miharu-”

He didn’t get to finish his sentence when he was bashed in the head with a book.

“Perv...”

Miharu set the table and sat down to eat. As per usual, the plates weren’t exactly filled with food, as Miharu usually got hungry in the kitchen, but today Yukinari could not be more relieved. Just as soon as he picked up his chopsticks, though, his breath began hitching with the unbearable urge to sneeze. He quickly buried his head into his shoulder.

Itshuh! Hitshh! Tshhu!” He blushed, lifting his head to see a happy face smiling at him and a concerned one staring.

“Bless you, Yukinari.” They both replied.

Miharu returned to her food while Kirie continued to stare at him suspiciously, her eyes cutting into him like a hawk to its prey. Yukinari looked down at his food. He pointedly picked up his chopsticks, grabbed a dumpling, and stuck it into his mouth. He chewed and swallowed clearly so Kirie could see, forcing a smile. Kirie grunted, returning to her meal.

“You don’t have to be gross about it…”

Yukinari stood up, walking towards the closet.

“Where are you going?” asked Kirie.

“Grabbigg a bladket.”

“You’re cold?! But it’s the middle of summer!”

“That’s funny,” Miharu giggled. “Yukinari’s skin was hot just this morning.”

“It was?” Kirie glanced sideways at Yukinari.

“Yeah. He said it happens sometimes.”

Yukinari returned to the table, his blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Miharu and Kirie had already finished eating. He stared remorsefully at his food. “Yukinari.”

He looked up at Kirie.

“Are you going to eat or what?”

“Yeah,” he rasped. “I’b godda. You guys cad go do sobethig else if you wad. I’ll just fiddish up.”

“Teehee, Yukinari sounds funny.” Miharu laughed.

When they wouldn’t leave, Yukinari tried again.

“Really, it’s okay. I’b fide. You cad leave dow.” He blushed in embarrassment.

Kirie crossed her arms.

“No, I think I’ll stay right here. Go on and “fiddish” up.”

Archived