Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

Aw, man... Characterization was, like, BANG! spot on! The way Percy keeps training even though he's sick and Annabeth's clever enough to know something's up, but not quite what.

And the SNEEZES.... :o *melts into puddle of squee*

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DeathNoteOwner: Thanks! Glad you enjoy them <3

@Vivid_Bubbles: Thank you so much! I look forward to writing more :D

@peppercat: Heehee, I'm so glad you think they were in character. :)

@Everyone: Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I'm going through a lot right now and it's really taking a toll on me emotionally, and on my grades too

Sometime this week I'll write another one.

@Da kitty ninja: Thanks, I'm okay though. Getting through it smile.png

Kk guys, sorry for the wait. Here's another Fruits Basket fic. I, uh, was feeling especially fluffy and adorable today...

18 - Midnight: A Fruits Basket fanfic

Character: Kyo

Word count: 514

Tohru yawned. It had been a long day. It was late, and everyone else was asleep. Well, except for maybe Kyo, who sometimes liked to sit on the roof at night. He was definitely a peculiar cat. Before heading off to bed, Tohru checked the clock. 12:06. Yes, Kyo would definitely be in by now.

As she started off to her bedroom, Tohru began to hear a faint noise. It got louder as she walked further down the hallway, and when she got in front of Kyo’s bedroom door she realized it was coming from the other side. Tohru stood next to the door for a minute, listening to the noise. Was that…coughing?

She opened the door and let out a small gasp at the sight of Kyo. He was lying down, hugging his knees to his chest, coughing and wheezing desperately for air. Tohru also noticed that he had forgotten to close the window, letting the cold winter air into the room, and she rushed to close it before tending to her friend.

“Kyo! What’s wrong? Are you okay?” She asked in a panic, before realizing what a silly question that was to ask, since Kyo was obviously not okay.

Tohru hurriedly ran to fetch him a glass of water. Upon returning, she helped her friend to sit up, placing a hand on his back to support him. Tohru raised the water to his lips and he sipped gingerly, the pain in his throat subsiding. In a raspy voice he acknowledged her.

“Thadk you.”

“Kyo, what happened?”

“I’mb fide ndow, you dod’t ndeed to worry.” Kyo’s response was weak, and his words were barely audible because he had lost his voice. He was breathing heavily, as well.

“Are you…” Tohru trailed off when she noticed Kyo’s blank facial expression. “Kyo?”

Ngxxt! Ghnxt! Heh-chxxt! Shhn! HEH-shxx!

He turned his head away so as not to sneeze on her, and moaned quietly. Tohru gently placed her hand on his shoulder and almost immediately yanked it back, surprised at the heat radiating from it.

“Kyo, you have a fever!” Inside, Tohru was panicking. She didn’t know what to do in situations like this. Plus, it was late at night. A doctor wouldn’t be available and-

“I’b fide.”

“But-“

“I said I’b FIDE!

As soon as he’d said it, he wished he hadn’t. Tohru’s eyes slowly filled with tears, hurt evident in her face. “I’m sorry, Kyo…”

Kyo hated when this happened. He never meant to snap at her. She was only caring for his well-being. “Hey, I’b sor….sohh…..Shhxxn! I’b sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Tohru wiped the tears from her face. Kyo really did look miserable. She could see it in his eyes. Normally, they were fierce, and seemed to stare right into your soul. But tonight, they were kind of hazy and unfocused. It seemed that he was in pain.

“What hurts, Kyo?”

Kyo wasn’t paying attention. Instead, he returned to his previous position and closed his eyes tight, whimpering in pain. Tohru repeated her previous question.

“Kyo, what hurts?”

Kyo sniffled, and answered her softly. “Everythigg.”

Yah, I know, it's a horrible way to end. biggrin.png With Kyo all miserable. Poor kitty.

Awe poor Kyo cx . It's a good Drabble I really like it, adorable kitty cx.

Thank you! :D

@peppercat: No... whistling1.gif

@Quite Contrary: QC likes my drabbles 7.gif I love ur Kai story <3 Oh and thx biggrin.png

So, yeah, I know. Still busy. Will have more drabbles soon...maybe... feel free to give more requests!

K, guys. This one's for VB! I may continue this, if you want. smile.png

74 - Ego: A Hetalia fanfic

Character: America

Word count: 542

America dramatically pointed at the whiteboard, which was filled with messy and hastily drawn sketches. “And that’s why the increased shipping of hamburgers would benefit the world economy!”

England stood and angrily retorted, “It most certainly would not! If anything, it would increase the size of your stomach!”

“Alright, Mr. Big Shot. Do you have a better idea?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact. If we are going to increase production of a product, we might as well make it something cheap, easy to make, and something that everyone wants, not just glutton Americans. Tea, for instance.”

China spoke. “England, that’s the best idea I’ve heard all day!”

Japan reluctantly replied. “I am sorry, America-kun. I have to agree with China.”

Prussia argued. “I don’t see how buying more tea is going to benefit the awesome me!”

And so it began. Another World meeting. America sank down into his chair as all the other countries yelled and debated. Man, did this screaming make his head hurt. America, in truth, had really not been feeling so well that day, but he was a hero. And heroes don’t get sick. So, he just tried to seal it up as best he could.

America stood to return to his speech. Then, without warning…

H’KSHXXN!”

Everyone stopped arguing and turned to face America. The room went silent, and America turned beet red as the other countries all began blessing him in their respective languages. It wasn’t long before America bent forward in another sneeze.

“Th-Thanks…H’GNSHXXT!

Ugh. They always snuck up on him so quickly. He never had any time to prepare. America sighed, picked up his glasses, and continued speaking. “So, tea. That could work, I guess.”

The other countries exchanged a few looks. America agreeing with England? England just gaped at the younger country in shock. America would never just give in. He had too big of an ego. Something wasn’t right.

As America spoke, France nudged England and whispered, “Hey, what eez with Amerique? It eez not like ‘im to agree with a smart idea.”

“How should I know?” England hastily responded. “It’s not as if I’m constantly hanging on to his every word and deed.”

“Aren’t you?” France smirked, knowingly.

England blushed. “No, I most certainly am not. If you’re so curious, why don’t you ask him?”

“I’m not zhe one who’s curious…”

H’KSHXXN!

They looked up as the hero sneezed again. “Soh-Sorry about that.” America stumbled a bit, but quickly regained his balance. Germany consoled him. “No problem, America. It’s about time for lunch, anyway.” The other nations all began to rise as Germany called out in his booming voice. “We meet again at three.”

At his word, America darted out of the room as quickly as he could. When he made it to the restroom, he immediately went to the sink and splashed cold water on his burning hot face.

H’KSHNN! HIXXSHH! H’KSHUU!

He grabbed a few paper towels and blew his nose hard, grimacing at how disgusting he must have sounded. Feeling too tired to bother standing, America slunk down to the floor, resting his head against the side of the bathroom stall.

Little did he know that England had followed him in, and was standing just around the corner.

Ahbcfksskxsjfskks! America... :wub:

He's so cute and embarrassed and stuff. :heart:

Definitely continue. I mean, if you want to of course. :)

BYE! :bleh:

Ahbcfksskxsjfskks! America... wub.png

He's so cute and embarrassed and stuff. heart.gif

Definitely continue. I mean, if you want to of course. smile.png

BYE! bleh.gif

Oh God... that description of him blowing his nose... very, very nice!

Domo arigato gozai-masu! ;)

Ya know, I just read through my drabbles, and noticed that my last three end at a cliffhanger that never gets resolved :P well except for this one, which I will probably continue

Awwe that's an amazing fic. Wish I could write as good as you :) . Uhm may I request a deathnote, the mortal instruments , black butler or lilo&stitch fic?. If you don't want to it compleatly fine as it is you with the writters pen and not myself . If you want a more specific request just ask :) . The Hetelia fic is adorable :3

I'm a huge fan of allergies, so I was wondering if I could request a drabble with an allergy being the cause of the sneezing? I would love a Harry Potter one, if you wanted to write it. My favorite ships are Harry/Draco and marauders era Remus/Sirius (endless allergy possibilities what with sirius being a dog and all). It seems that you ship Harry/Draco, so if you wanted to write that that would be awesome too. Again stressing that this is just a request because I know I sometimes come off as demanding.

@ DeathNoteOwner: Aww thank you so much. Uh, heh heh. Funny story....I''m not....familiar...with those....fandoms....

@doctorismylife: Sure, I can do a Harry/Draco allergy fic. Interestingly enough, I don't actually ship them. I just love the separate characters (cuz I happen to think they are very good-looking and adorable in their own special way) but its a cute ship, so I have no problem with it. I'll consider doing the Sirius/Remus one,but to be perfectly honest, I'm not really a fan of the marauders (shocker, I know). Will consider it tho.

So guys, I just wanted to apologize again for the delay. I have been investing all my fetish-writing time working on an HP fic, so....yeah. I will get back to these at some point, though. Maybe I'll write one sometime this week.

@ DeathNoteOwner: Aww thank you so much. Uh, heh heh. Funny story....I''m not....familiar...with those....fandoms....

@doctorismylife: Sure, I can do a Harry/Draco allergy fic. Interestingly enough, I don't actually ship them. I just love the separate characters (cuz I happen to think they are very good-looking and adorable in their own special way) but its a cute ship, so I have no problem with it. I'll consider doing the Sirius/Remus one,but to be perfectly honest, I'm not really a fan of the marauders (shocker, I know). Will consider it tho.

So guys, I just wanted to apologize again for the delay. I have been investing all my fetish-writing time working on an HP fic, so....yeah. I will get back to these at some point, though. Maybe I'll write one sometime this week.

. S'ok :) it's ll fine. You can write whatever you want, ill read the HP fic :)

S'ok :) it's ll fine. You can write whatever you want, ill read the HP fic :)

Oh yeah, you should definitely read her HP fic when it's finished! I've been collaborating with her on it (I've written a few of the parts, but most of it is hers) and I'll be editing it when it's done and everything I've read of hers is awesome. If you're a fan of Harry torture, definitely read it. :)

*shameless advertising ;)*

S'ok smile.png it's ll fine. You can write whatever you want, ill read the HP fic smile.png

Oh yeah, you should definitely read her HP fic when it's finished! I've been collaborating with her on it (I've written a few of the parts, but most of it is hers) and I'll be editing it when it's done and everything I've read of hers is awesome. If you're a fan of Harry torture, definitely read it. smile.png

*shameless advertising wink.png*

*blushes*

S'ok :) it's ll fine. You can write whatever you want, ill read the HP fic :)

Oh yeah, you should definitely read her HP fic when it's finished! I've been collaborating with her on it (I've written a few of the parts, but most of it is hers) and I'll be editing it when it's done and everything I've read of hers is awesome. If you're a fan of Harry torture, definitely read it. :)

*shameless advertising ;)*.

. I'm actually not one bit a fan of Harry potter, but ill read it anyhow :)

I'm actually not one bit a fan of Harry Potter, but I'll read it anyhow. :)

I hope you mean you're not a fan of Harry! I mean, I would just have to shun you if you weren't a fan of the books! :bleh: Well, no I wouldn't. I'd just be a bit disappointed in you, but I guess other people are entitled to their own opinions, even if I don't like them. ;) But yeah, definitely read it anyway. Maybe it'll even turn you into an HP lover. :P

I'm actually not one bit a fan of Harry Potter, but I'll read it anyhow. :)

I hope you mean you're not a fan of Harry! I mean, I would just have to shun you if you weren't a fan of the books! :bleh: Well, no I wouldn't. I'd just be a bit disappointed in you, but I guess other people are entitled to their own opinions, even if I don't like them. ;) But yeah, definitely read it anyway. Maybe it'll even turn you into an HP lover. :P

. I'm going to be honest I don't like the books or havnt gotten around to actully reading them. Wizards/warlocks(watever you call them)arnt of my interests. I'm more into demons,vampires,werewolves (anything the least bit frightening. Although I do admit to own a few twilight books....(I had a twilight phase don't laugh. Actully let me laugh at myself). But right now the series I'm reading has demons & a bunch of supernatural elements . The Mortal Instruments :) it's a good series with enough plot, I suggest you read them (6 books out , a 7th one coming out in may ). Yeh and I've read The Hunger Games too :) . I'm not really a book reader but if I find a book that I get into it's pretty rad. Well I'll quote the uhm Harry potter author I think?. Correct me if I'm wrong . "If you hate books , you don't hate them you just havnt found the right book for you ~J.K Rowling" . It was something along those lines. Anyways enough rambling on, can't wait for the fic :)

Wizards/warlocks(watever you call them)

Wizards in HP. :)

I'm more into demons,vampires,werewolves (anything the least bit frightening. Although I do admit to own a few twilight books....(I had a twilight phase don't laugh. Actully let me laugh at myself).

LOL, yeah, I went through a Twilight series phase too, although I'm happy to admit it was before pretty much everybody else so by the time they were I'd already determined that the books were crap.

The Mortal Instruments :) it's a good series with enough plot, I suggest you read them (6 books out , a 7th one coming out in may ). Yeh and I've read The Hunger Games too :) .

I'm actually a big fan of both The Hunger Games trilogy and The Mortal Instruments series. I haven't gotten around to reading the series before TMI though (the Clockwork Angel series, I think).

I'm not really a book reader but if I find a book that I get into it's pretty rad.

I'm a huge book reader but, yeah, I can totally relate to that.

I hope you didn't take my last post as me judging you for not reading HP. I was just kidding around; you're your own person and entitled to read whatever you want. :)

@Not_Telling: Sorry for the thread jack! Here, you can have it back now. ;)

Wizards/warlocks(watever you call them)

Wizards in HP. :)

I'm more into demons,vampires,werewolves (anything the least bit frightening. Although I do admit to own a few twilight books....(I had a twilight phase don't laugh. Actully let me laugh at myself).

LOL, yeah, I went through a Twilight series phase too, although I'm happy to admit it was before pretty much everybody else so by the time they were I'd already determined that the books were crap.

The Mortal Instruments :) it's a good series with enough plot, I suggest you read them (6 books out , a 7th one coming out in may ). Yeh and I've read The Hunger Games too :) .

I'm actually a big fan of both The Hunger Games trilogy and The Mortal Instruments series. I haven't gotten around to reading the series before TMI though (the Clockwork Angel series, I think).

I'm not really a book reader but if I find a book that I get into it's pretty rad.

I'm a huge book reader but, yeah, I can totally relate to that.

I hope you didn't take my last post as me judging you for not reading HP. I was just kidding around; you're your own person and entitled to read whatever you want. :)

@Not_Telling: Sorry for the thread jack! Here, you can have it back now. ;)

. I'd kill for a tmi Alec allergy fic. Oh yes. :) yeh you can have the thread back Not_Telling :) haha

@Not_Telling: Sorry for the thread jack! Here, you can have it back now.

yeh you can have the thread back Not_Telling haha

No prob, guys :)

Archived