Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

Awwwwwwwww! So much adorableness! Can't wait to read more. biggrin.png

You too! Hugs for you too! :hug:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wottt. I'm not pleased with your cliffhangers miss Not_Telling >.> . But I shall live with it. Continue continue continue <3 Im confused though , too many people such a big fandom. Is Tom Felton the actor for Draco?. Thanks if you could answer that cuz that's what I comprehend . Can't wait to see more :) *hugs*.

Wottt. I'm not pleased with your cliffhangers miss Not_Telling >.> . But I shall live with it. Continue continue continue <3 Im confused though , too many people such a big fandom. Is Tom Felton the actor for Draco?. Thanks if you could answer that cuz that's what I comprehend . Can't wait to see more smile.png *hugs*.

Haha thanks. I put all the information regarding actors and stuff above the drabble, in case you didn't notice before :hug:

@Not_Telling-

You're a genius. Ignore the word count, it's only there to trick you. Your writing is WONDERFUL!

*squees and dissolves into fluff*

(stage whispers); (more Harry Potter )<3

Wottt. I'm not pleased with your cliffhangers miss Not_Telling >.> . But I shall live with it. Continue continue continue <3 Im confused though , too many people such a big fandom. Is Tom Felton the actor for Draco?. Thanks if you could answer that cuz that's what I comprehend . Can't wait to see more smile.png *hugs*.

Haha thanks. I put all the information regarding actors and stuff above the drabble, in case you didn't notice before :hug:

. *facedesk* . Oh.

@Not_Telling-

You're a genius. Ignore the word count, it's only there to trick you. Your writing is WONDERFUL!

*squees and dissolves into fluff*

(stage whispers); (more Harry Potter )<3

You...you...you...

GAHHHH! Thank you so so much :hug: x 5000!!!

Btw sorry guys I keep doing pointless posts like this, making you think I'm posting another drabble when I'm not, I'm just replying to these comments. But I feel the need to reply to all your wonderful beautiful comments that make me gush with happy!!!

Don't worry, I'll have another drabble soon. :)

Thanks, fang! And everybody else! You guys are so so sooo nice biggrin.png !

Here's another drabble (finally) for DeathNoteOwner, with Draco being a whiny childish baby tonguesmiley.gif . Enjoy!

58 - Annoying: A Harry Potter fanfic

Character: Draco

Word count: 596

Professor McGonagall sighed.

Everyone was practicing their transfigurations, like they were supposed to. Everyone except for one. Rather than casting spells, Draco Malfoy was asleep with his head down on the desk, for the third time that class. McGonagall walked over to Malfoy’s desk, for the third time that class, to wake him up and get him back to work. She tapped his shoulder and he lifted his head, turning to look at her.

“Mr. Malfoy, is there a reason why you are not practicing your transfigurations?” she asked sternly.

Of course, it was kind of pointless to ask such a question. Each time she had woken him up, Malfoy had given the same response:

“I don’t feeeeel gooood.” He whined.

Minerva rolled her eyes. “If you are too ill to work, then perhaps you should visit Madame Pomfrey.”

Draco sneezed before responding. “Pshh! IhPshh! Nooo, I’m too sick to.”

“Oh, for goodness sake, Draco…”

“I almost fainted this morning, I swear! Really, my fever is so high I’m surprised I haven’t overheated yet. Heh…Pshnk! HEP-sshooo!” Draco gave her the most pathetic possible look he could muster. “See? Clearly I’m in no condition to walk. Or move. Or get up.”

“Yet your illness doesn’t seem to be affecting your ability to complain, does it?”

Draco groaned loudly and clunked his head back on the desk. Professor McGonagall shook her head. “Potter?”

Harry looked up from his Transfiguration textbook. “Yes, Professor McGonagall?”

“Take Mr. Malfoy to the hospital wing, please.”

Malfoy’s head shot up. “No! I can’t! W-what if I faint on the way there?! My father would-“

The Professor spoke calmly, although she was a bit irritated. “Then it would be Mr. Potter’s problem. There’s no need to worry.”

“Gee. Thanks, Professor.” Harry said sarcastically.

Pretty soon, Harry and Draco had left the room and were heading to the hospital wing, much to everyone else’s relief. Of course, Harry thought. Out of all the people who could’ve taken him, McGonagall had to pick me.

IhPshh! Pshuh! Slow down, Potter! In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not exactly at my best right now.” Malfoy scowled.

Harry pretended to gasp. “Really? Wow. I didn’t know.”

Draco rolled his eyes. “Honestly, it doesn’t surprise me Potter. You never really were that bri- Hp’shoo! That bright.”

Harry gave a small smile, amused. “Ohhh, so that’s why you’ve been sneezing so much. Now I understand.”

Pshnk! Pshh! Nhgkk! Took you long enough. Can you go a little faster, Potter? I’m feeling worse by the minute.”

“Aw, is poor wittle Draco not feeling so good?” Harry teased.

“Yes, I think I’ve made that clear.”

Harry tried not to laugh. How thick can you get?

“Potter! Not so fast!” Draco cried. “Remember, if I faint, it’s your problem.”

“You’re right, forgive me.” Harry said. “I’m not nearly as sick as you. I’ll never understand your pain-”

“Would you stop talking, Potter? You’re giving me a headache.” Draco moaned.

Okay, this was actually getting pretty annoying.

“I’ll stop talking if you stop whining.” Harry responded.

“I’m not whining! I’m just really, really sick.” Draco pouted.

Harry rolled his eyes. “Malfoy, you have a cold, not Merlin’s Plague. Take it like a man.”

“I caaaaaan’t.”

“Why not?”

“I’m too siiiiiiick.”

“You’re such a baby.”

Pshh! NGkshh! Heh- Pshnk! I am not a baby.” Malfoy stomped his foot childishly. “I am a Malfoy! Malfoy’s are not babies.”

Harry sighed. “Fine. Malfoy’s are not babies, I’ll give you that.”

Thank you.”

They walked down another corridor in silence. Then, Harry turned to Draco.

“But they are annoying.”

"But they are annoying"

xD the last line.

Dracuuu <3 stop being such a baby.

lel.

I love it <3

Oh, look! Another drabble!

*reads drabble* *laughs maniacally*

Draco. :heart: You're adorbs. Completely.

And LOL McGonagall! :laugh: Pairing up Draco and Harry to go somewhere together with no supervision?! Are you asking for dueling in the hallways? I mean, really. XD

"But they are annoying"

xD the last line.

Dracuuu <3 stop being such a baby.

lel.

I love it <3

Oh, look! Another drabble!

*reads drabble* *laughs maniacally*

Draco. heart.gif You're adorbs. Completely.

And LOL McGonagall! laughing.gif Pairing up Draco and Harry to go somewhere together with no supervision?! Are you asking for dueling in the hallways? I mean, really. XD

Thanks so much guys!!!

*needs to stop replying to every single comment someone makes on this thread*

I'm on such an HP phase right now, it's not even funny :lol: well, yeah, it is kinda funny.

I'll...go make some more drabbles now...

YAYZ More adorable geniousness! This was so cute!

Thank u :D :D

Hey, um, could I possibly make a request from you, please?

Most definitely :D

Okay, thanks!

Um, well... I would really love it if you could write some AusHun (from Hetalia). blushsmiley.gif I'm not too bothered about the cause, but it would be great if Austria was the sneezing one (and using a handkerchief and blowing his nose if possible biggrinsmiley.gif... I think you know my tastes) and Hungary was really concerned and protective whilst he was being his aristocratic, uptight self. And if it was fluffy and romantic I think I would just die! :D

I'm really sorry if I'm being too demanding. Tell me if I am and I'll ask for something else.

Okay, thanks!

Um, well... I would really love it if you could write some AusHun (from Hetalia). blushsmiley.gif I'm not too bothered about the cause, but it would be great if Austria was the sneezing one (and using a handkerchief and blowing his nose if possible biggrinsmiley.gif... I think you know my tastes) and Hungary was really concerned and protective whilst he was being his aristocratic, uptight self. And if it was fluffy and romantic I think I would just die! biggrin.png

I'm really sorry if I'm being too demanding. Tell me if I am and I'll ask for something else.

Sure! I'm not too too familiar with these two but I could definitely give it a try :D

Your drabbies are so awesome and I've been meaning to ask for a request if that would be okay? If not, It's completely understandable. turned.gif

Your drabbies are so awesome and I've been meaning to ask for a request if that would be okay? If not, It's completely understandable. turned.gif

Daww <3 I'm open to any requests, so feel free to post any and all you may have. post as many as you like! that goes for everybody. no need to ask, just post :D ! cant guarantee that I can fulfill it, but I can always try~

Heh. I drew a sick Link <3 in math class ( don't judge me) and uh yeh I guess I'm wanting some sick Link *hint hint nudge nudge* yes cold and maybe princess Zelda can take care of him (I drew her too). That be great. Love your writting Not_Telling ! :)

Daww <3 I'm open to any requests, so feel free to post any and all you may have. post as many as you like! that goes for everybody. no need to ask, just post biggrin.png ! cant guarantee that I can fulfill it, but I can always try~

Oh okay and thank you. um...I was wondering if you could do Prussia, or England, or America with a cold? You can add your imagination to how it goes. Thank you so much! <3

Daww <3 I'm open to any requests, so feel free to post any and all you may have. post as many as you like! that goes for everybody. no need to ask, just post biggrin.png ! cant guarantee that I can fulfill it, but I can always try~

Oh okay and thank you. um...I was wondering if you could do Prussia, or England, or America with a cold? You can add your imagination to how it goes. Thank you so much! <3

. Yes great request ! :) . Hetalia right?. For the win ! :) .

Both ur requests are lovely~ I'll get on these when I have the chance :)

Both ur requests are lovely~ I'll get on these when I have the chance smile.png

Yay, thank you! Btw, Not_Telling and DeathNoteOwner you two are awesome! biggrinsmiley.gif

Awesomesauce x3.

Yay, thank you! Btw, Not_Telling and DeathNoteOwner you two are awesome! biggrinsmiley.gif

Thanks ! :) so are you

Alright, guys! Today is drabble day!! I will be taking this day to clear off my beautiful, beautiful request list :D So here is a quick itinerary:

We will be starting the day with Hachimitsu Tea's request of Sousuke from Full Metal Panic! This request has been prolonged, but not forgotten ;)

Then we will be moving into the Hetalia requests! The first Hetalia drabble will be peppercat's request for Japan! Again, this has been prolonged, but not to worry. Hopefully Japan's quiet, embarrassed sneezes will make up for it!

The next Hetalia drabble will be none other than Chocolate Turnip's request for some AusHun. Austria with some sneezing, nose-blowing, and handkerchief and Hungary being all concerned for him. Despite all of this, Austria will try to uphold his, er, "aristocratic-ness" :P . And, yes, fluff and romance will be incorporated into here as well.

We finish off the Hetalia drabbles with fang815's request for some sick Prussia, England, or America. Hmm, I wonder if we can change that or to and...

Now we'll take a bit of a Harry Potter break, featuring Cedric for VividBubbles! The second task, cold lake, middle of winter...yeah, would it be a crime if Cedric had a little cold to top it all off? >:D

How 'bout another HP drabble? This time for Not_Telling! I'll follow my muse and write a little bit of Harry at Christmastime. I have three potential prompts for this one. One, Harry at the Burrow, everyone getting ready for Christmas. Two, Harry at Hogwarts, celebrating with Ron and Hermione. Three, Harry staying with Sirius and Remus for the holidays. I'll pick one and write for myself and my own enjoyment :D

We end the day with my favorite fandom, Legend of Zelda! I'll attempt to satisfy DeathNoteOwner's request for some sick Link <3 <3 <3 with Princess Zelda taking care of him of course! What better way to finish off my request list than with a little bit of fluffy caretaking?

And with that, I open up my word document, and begin to type.

Let the drabbles begin!

Archived