Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

Hey guys! tonguesmiley.gif Sorry it's been awhile. Got another drabble for ya, tho! This one shalt fulfill doctorwhoismylife's request of a Draco/Harry allergy fic. Hope it lives up to your expectations! And I love comments and feedback, so don't hesitate to reply!

1 - Kink: A Harry Potter fanfic

Character: Draco

Word count: 623 (yes, its a bit too long but OH WELL)

Harry squirmed in his seat uncomfortably as he watched Draco Malfoy sneeze for what must have been the fifth time that class.

Pshh! NGkshh! Heh- Pshnk! Gktsh! Psh!”

Draco shook his head, blinking a couple of times to reorient himself. The Slytherin looked around, cheeks turning a bit red, then returned to his work when he realized nobody had noticed. Well, almost nobody had noticed. Harry had definitely noticed, his cheeks now matching Malfoy’s in a reddish flush of embarrassment. Harry quickly reverted his attention back to his work, feeling silly that he had even been watching.

After a moment or two, Draco sniffled quietly. Harry curiously looked up to see him wrinkling his nose in obvious irritation. His eyes watered as the irritation grew stronger, and he blinked furiously, his nostrils flaring and the need to sneeze increasing. Draco shook his head lightly, as if to say, ‘no, I don’t want to sneeze’. Draco cupped his hands over his nose, knowing that he was powerless to stop it. His head jerked forward with the force of each sneeze, each releasing itself against his will.

Pshnk! Pshh! Nhgkk!”

They were soft and breathy.

Harry’s cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red when he realized that he was staring. He returned to his work in a fluster, still thinking about Malfoy’s sneezes. It was just, he had never really seen Malfoy sneeze before. And his sneezes, though distracting, were actually kind of cute. Almost angelic, in a way.

Whoa. Stop, Potter. Stop right now. They’re not…yes, okay, they’re cute, and maybe they are kind of angelic, but there is no way in the heck you are attracted to them.

“Hih-Pshh!

Harry excused himself to the boys’ lavatory. He couldn’t take this.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Ohhh my god.” Harry splashed water on his face. He glared accusingly at his reflection in the mirror. “Stop it! They are not sexy! Malfoy’s sneezes are not sexy! And you’re not…I’m not…ughhhh!”

Harry groaned and paced around the lavatory. He didn’t like it, but it was true. “Merlin, I’m attracted to Malfoy’s sneezes.”

The door swung open, momentarily bringing Harry out of his agonizing.

IhPshh! Pshuh! Bloody allergies. I blame the weather. The drastic change in humidity is-“

Draco stopped dead in his tracks when he entered the boys’ lavatory to find who else but Harry Potter. And he was…staring at him. Irritated more than he was puzzled, Draco ignored him and headed for the sink.

After blowing his nose a couple times, the Slytherin pulled out a comb and straightened out his hair a bit, which had become disheveled due to his frequent sneezing fits. Of course, it was a bit uncomfortable what with Potter watching. Draco glared at him through the mirror.

“Do you mind, Potter? Why don’t you go back to class? Unless you just prefer standing in the middle of the room like an idihhihh-Pshii! NGkshh! Heh- Pshnk!” Harry just stared dumbfounded at this display, increasing Draco’s annoyance and self-consciousness. “What?! Have you never seen someone sneeze before?” “Umm, I… uh…” Harry stammered.

IhPshh! Gktsh! Psh!”

Mortified that Potter was still watching, the Slytherin exclaimed, “Stop looking at me like that! I-I don’t like it when people see me sneeze!”

Finally, Harry spoke up. “Why not?”

“Because – because it’s embarrassing!” Draco covered his beet-red face with his hands.

Harry raised an eyebrow. “Really? I actually think it’s kind of cute.”

The Boy Who Lived internally whacked himself with a frying pan. Why? Why did you say that?

Draco looked at him in bewilderment. “Cute?

Harry looked down at his feet whilst Malfoy glared at him. Neither boy said anything. Finally, Draco sighed in disappointment.

“Damn it. I thought they were sexy.”

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I got your PM and I read your drabble! I LOL'd so many times through this one. :laugh: And the sneeze spellings were wonderful! I love your drabbles! :heart: I hope to read more soon!

BYE! :bleh:

Hey, I got your PM and I read your drabble! I LOL'd so many times through this one. laughing.gif And the sneeze spellings were wonderful! I love your drabbles! heart.gif I hope to read more soon!

BYE! bleh.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Wowie this is adorable c: I love it.

Thank u~ !

Hehe here's another HP drabble...I'M ON A HARRY PHASE, ALRIGHT??? Even though I still have three requests to fulfill. Well, hopefully you'll enjoy this anywayz :D Tell me what u think! I love torturing my Harry c:

10 - Cough: A Harry Potter fanfic

Character: Harry

Word count: 376

Harry slept curled up in his seat on the Hogwarts Express, dreading every minute of the ride. It wasn’t that he hadn’t been excited for his next year at Hogwarts; he had. But it was a bit harder to jump for joy when his head felt like it was being pounded repeatedly with a baseball bat. The poor boy had woken up that morning with the flu and a fever of 39 degrees Celsius. As horrid as he felt, he couldn’t miss the train. It was the only way to get to Hogwarts.

Ron and Hermione entered the compartment, shutting the door behind them. It was the first they had seen of Harry all summer.

“He’s asleep already?!” Ron asked Hermione in a hushed whisper. “We’ve only just left London; it’s not even 3:00 yet.”

Hermione shrugged. “Maybe he’s tired.”

Harry’s body trembled as he began coughing harshly, still seeming to be somewhat asleep. His two friends exchanged worried glances. Harry half-opened his eyes when he heard their voices.

“Ron? Hermione?” he croaked. The words seemed to scrape against his throat as he said them, and sent him into another bout of painful hacking.

Hermione looked at him apologetically. “I’m so sorry Harry. We didn’t mean to wake you.”

“That’s okay,” the raven-haired boy responded, coughing twice more before letting out a shaky sigh. Ron really was concerned now. “Are you feeling alright, mate?” he asked softly.

Harry shook his head miserably, wincing as if he was in pain. “Are you ill?” He nodded, closing his eyes even tighter and whimpering, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. Hermione sat down next to Harry as he muffled more harsh coughs into his sleeve. She motioned for him to rest his head on her lap, and he complied, choking back more sobs.

“Hush, Harry.” Hermione whispered, in a soothing tone. “It’s alright.”

Hermione gently took off his glasses and placing them in the folds of her robes. She ran her fingers through his messy black hair, briefly brushed them against his forehead to feel for a fever, and began humming a tune to comfort him.

“Don’t worry. It won’t be too much longer.”

Within minutes, Harry’s ragged breathing evened out into the smooth, steady rhythm of sleep.

Uhm, yes. Yes, I have another one. Man, N_T, where did all your humor go? This drabble is kinda...serious. I got the feeeeeeeels tonight~

3 - Frightened: A Harry Potter fanfic (YES, YES ITS HARRY POTTER. IS THAT A PROBLEM??)

Character: Harry

Word count: 634

Harry heard his name being called throughout the house. Still, he did not budge from his hiding place in the attic, under his invisibility cloak. It was Harry’s first month at the Burrow, and so far it had been the best month of his life. That is, until he caught a devil of a cold. Nobody knew about this yet. And Harry intended on keeping it that way.

All that month, the Weasleys had been so nice to him. They liked him. He was frightened that his illness would change all of that. When you are ill, you are to keep quiet and are not to show any symptoms. You are not to complain.

Kshh! H’kshh! K’shhoo! H’kshh!

Harry sneezed openly, figuring that he was probably safe for now, as he hadn’t heard anybody enter the room.

H’keshh! Ksh! Kshn!

“Harry? Are you in here?”

Harry’s heartbeat thumped rapidly. It was Mrs. Weasley. Please don’t find me, please don’t find me, he thought to himself, panicking at the thought of her finding him and smacking him in the head with a frying pan. It wasn’t an unusual concept. Aunt Petunia had done it loads of times if ever he dared to sneeze in the open.

Unfortunately, that unbearable tickle had worked its way back into his nose. Knowing perfectly well he would not be able to delay them, Harry pinched his nose shut and stifled sneeze after sneeze in complete silence.

“Harry?”

Kshh!” Harry clasped his hands over his mouth in terror, but it was too late. A small sound had escaped the last sneeze, and Mrs. Weasley had heard it. She came closer and closer to Harry, grasped the invisibility cloak, and pulled it off him. Harry’s heart stopped.

She had a frying pan.

To Molly’s surprise, Harry instantly shielded himself with his arms and turned away fearfully, blurting out, “I’m sorry! Don’t hit me! Please, please don’t hurt me!”

She cautiously stepped closer, and Harry backed away. “Harry, dear,” Mrs. Weasley said incredulously, a bit put off that he would even say such a thing. “Why ever would I want to hurt you?”

The boy broke into more sneezes, stifled silently behind his pinched nose. It took a moment before Molly finally realized what he was doing. “Harry dear, are you…sneezing?” He shook his head quickly before succumbing to more sneezes. When the fit had ended, they both just looked at each other for a minute, Mrs. Weasley filled with concern and Harry with a clear expression of anxiety.

Harry flinched when she moved her right hand, the one holding the frying pan. Mrs. Weasley set the pan down and stepped closer to Harry, crouching down in front of him. “Listen, Harry, I want you to tell me the truth.” She said in a serious tone. “Are you feeling ill?”

Just then, Harry burst into tears. Molly pulled him into a tight hug as he kept saying ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘don’t hurt me’. Shocking as it was, she had to keep calm so as not to upset him further. “Dear…”

Harry calmed down, though he was still sobbing a bit. “Nobody is going to hurt you.” Mrs. Weasley assured him.

“R-really?”

“Of course not.” She rubbed his back comfortingly. “Now, I don’t know what kind of rubbish your aunt and uncle put you through, but I can assure you that we all care about you here, sick or not.”

Harry managed a weak smile before falling victim to three more silently stifled sneezes. He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. That was starting to hurt. Molly frowned. She was going to have to talk to him about that later. “Come on, dear.” She said, helping him back to the kitchen. “Let’s get some nice, warm tea into you.”

Afgdtjcfkkcrjlatjvd. All the Harry feels~! :wub:

I'm.. I'm just gonna go now.

bye.

(Great job, N_T. You broke me. ;))

Afgdtjcfkkcrjlatjvd. All the Harry feels~! wub.png

I'm.. I'm just gonna go now.

bye.

(Great job, N_T. You broke me. wink.png)

daww, thanks so much <3

don't worry, that's my job ;)

Uh I don't know if you'd be interested in writing a Legend Of Zelda fic :P . Not sure if you know of the fandom :P (Im just being sarcastic. I know you'll flip at the idea) . Uh yes make Link an allergic lil cutie c: mkai?. c3 . Allergies to uh cats and/or flowers. You cool with that?.

Uh I don't know if you'd be interested in writing a Legend Of Zelda fic tonguesmiley.gif . Not sure if you know of the fandom tonguesmiley.gif (Im just being sarcastic. I know you'll flip at the idea) . Uh yes make Link an allergic lil cutie c: mkai?. c3 . Allergies to uh cats and/or flowers. You cool with that?.

Uh, no. Sorry. I don't think I can do that.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME OF COURSE I CAN DO THAT YES YES YES I LOVE LOZ I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT :D :D :D

Uh I don't know if you'd be interested in writing a Legend Of Zelda fic tonguesmiley.gif . Not sure if you know of the fandom tonguesmiley.gif (Im just being sarcastic. I know you'll flip at the idea) . Uh yes make Link an allergic lil cutie c: mkai?. c3 . Allergies to uh cats and/or flowers. You cool with that?.

Uh, no. Sorry. I don't think I can do that.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME OF COURSE I CAN DO THAT YES YES YES I LOVE LOZ I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT :D :D :D

. Yeeesss can't wait to read it ! :) . I think I'm also starting to favor Draco from the HP fandom.. Just throwing it out there. Sneezy allergic blondes, yeh can't wait for the LOZ <3

Yeeesss can't wait to read it ! smile.png . I think I'm also starting to favor Draco from the HP fandom.. Just throwing it out there. Sneezy allergic blondes, yeh can't wait for the LOZ <3

Yess, Draco is one of my faves <3 And here it is!

Kk, here's an allergic-to-cats Link for DeathNoteOwner! Plz comment if you like! Or if you don't like! I can take criticism biggrin.png

16 - Three: A Legend of Zelda fanfic

Character: Link

Game: Twilight Princess

Word count: 739 (okay, you know what? NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE STUPID WORD COUNT)

Link walked into the shop in his hometown, Ordon Village, to find shopkeeper Sera packing a few things into a small bag. She looked up and grinned.

“Link! Good to see you, m’dear! And just in time, too. I have a small favor to ask.”

“Sure, anything.” He responded. Link was always happy to help.

“Well, you see,” Sera spoke as she continued to get her things together. “I’m going to be away for a few days with my husband on a business trip, in Hyrule Castle Town.” She tightened her bag and set it on the counter. “Uli and Rusl are watching the kids for me. I was wondering if maybe you could take care of my cat.”

Sera’s cat had been named Link, after the brave youth standing before her. It was quite an honor, really. So of course, Link (the human) couldn’t say no. Sera and Hatch were soon on their way, leaving Link with Link.

Link took Link in his arms (okay, this is getting too weird; let’s just say Link took the cat in his arms) and strode outside, wearing a nervous expression on his face. Link didn’t mind taking care of the cat. There was just one little problem…

HATCHOO!

Link was allergic to cats.

Carefully, Link shakily set the cat down before urgently clasping his other hand over his nose and mouth and doubling over with two more sneezes. “Hasshhooo! Hetchoo!” He straightened up, eyes still watering, and sighed. Why did I agree to this, he grumbled to himself.

Just then, Colin came running up to him. “Link! Hey, Link!”

Link forced a smile. “Hey, Colin.”

“My – my mom said you could come over for dinner if you want. Can you? Can you?”

Link opened his mouth to say something, but his thoughts got interrupted when that strong, burning sensation returned to his nose. His eyelashes fluttered and his breathing became ragged and uneven. Link nodded quickly, held up a finger to tell Colin to hold on a second, and quickly turned away.

HEP-SHOOO! HESSHHOOO!”

He turned back to Colin. “Yeah, sounds great!”

“Yes! Come on, Link!” Colin began retreating to the house excitedly, with Link and the cat following behind. “And bless you!”

When they got to the house, Talo and Malo were already there. Link set the cat down and muffled a few more sneezes into his forearm before greeting them. “Hih…Hesshh! Hasshhooo!......HATCHOO!”

“Wow, bless you, Link!” Talo exclaimed.

“Are you okay, Link?” Colin asked as the cat rubbed against him. “You’re sneezing a lot…”

“I’m fine, Colin.” Link reassured, scrubbing at his itchy nose.

Hetchoo! Hatchoo! Hisshhooo!

Link had decided by now that he hated cats. The occupants of the dinner table just stared at the poor hero, who was consumed in yet another fit. “HAAAH-TCHOOO!

Link straightened himself and rubbed his teary eyes, breathing a sigh of relief. He had barely picked up his spoon, however, before succumbing to more. “Hatchoo! Hatchoo! Hisshhooo! Hishh! Heh…Hetchoo!

The cat was rubbing against his legs, which wasn’t helping much. Link stood in an attempt to get away from the cat, whilst the others stared in concern. Finally, Uli spoke up. “Link, honey…” She stood, placing her hand on Link’s back as he kept sneezing. “What is making you sneeze so much?”

He stumbled away from the cat, but it continued to follow him. “The…Hetchoo!...the cat…Hatchoo!...I-I’m allergic t-to…HEH-SHISHH! To cats…HESSHHOOO!

Understanding, Uli led Link to the door. “Come on, I think we need to get you some fresh air.”

ISSHHOOO!”

Link collapsed into the chair on the porch, grateful to be away from that stupid cat. He looked wearily at Uli, who was sitting across from him and was still concerned. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah. Snf…I am now. Thanks.”

“Why did you have that cat with you if you were so allergic?” She asked.

Link shrugged. “Well, Sera and Hatch went on that trip and wanted me to watch their cat for them. I didn’t want to say no…”

“Link?! Why didn’t you just say so? We could’ve watched their cat, no problem. There’s no need for you to make yourself suffer.”

Link grimaced. “You sure? You already have three kids on your hands. I wouldn’t want you to overwork yourself.”

Uli smiled compassionately. Just like Link, to put everyone else before him. Why, he’d probably take care of forty cats if he had to.

“I think we can handle one more.”

Awwwe awwwe awwwe awwwe awwe. I litterelly screamed at my sister " Shut up I'm reading a fanfic this Is serious!" Cause she wouldn't shut up, anyways anyways xD Uh uh you thinking of writing a childish sneezy Draco thanks?. And awwwwe this fic is perfection I love it ! :D request fulfilled <3

Awwwe awwwe awwwe awwwe awwe. I litterelly screamed at my sister " Shut up I'm reading a fanfic this Is serious!" Cause she wouldn't shut up, anyways anyways xD Uh uh you thinking of writing a childish sneezy Draco thanks?. And awwwwe this fic is perfection I love it ! biggrin.png request fulfilled <3

Omigosh when I read this comment I could not stop grinning :D thanks so much !! sure, I could write a childish Draco. right now im actually working on one when they're shooting Prisoner of Azkaban and Tom Felton's fightin' a lil head cold at the same time he's trying to shoot the scene. So, yeah, gonna see where that goes. :)

Awwwe awwwe awwwe awwwe awwe. I litterelly screamed at my sister " Shut up I'm reading a fanfic this Is serious!" Cause she wouldn't shut up, anyways anyways xD Uh uh you thinking of writing a childish sneezy Draco thanks?. And awwwwe this fic is perfection I love it ! biggrin.png request fulfilled <3

Omigosh when I read this comment I could not stop grinning :D thanks so much !! sure, I could write a childish Draco. right now im actually working on one when they're shooting Prisoner of Azkaban and Tom Felton's fightin' a lil head cold at the same time he's trying to shoot the scene. So, yeah, gonna see where that goes. :)

. Awesome yeh I will read that Tom Felton one ! :) no problem at all haha. Yeh ill read that Draco one too of course ;)

Muy bueno, muy bueno! Very good, these are so adorable! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks so much! hug.gif

This little drabble is based on the film version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Don't know exactly how well this is gonna work, but I gave it a shot smile.png For reference, the scene that they are doing is this one (skip to 2:15)

Daniel Radcliffe plays Harry Potter, Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley, Emma Watson plays Hermione Granger, Tom Felton plays Draco Malfoy, Jamie and Josh play Crabbe and Goyle, and Alfonso Cuaran is the director smile.png

80 - Grudge: A Harry Potter film-version fanfic

Character: Tom Felton

Word count: 1,073 !!

“Well, well. Look who’s here. You two shopping for your new dream home? A bit grab for you, isn’t it, Weaselby? Don’t your family sleep in, uh, one room?”

“Shut your mouth, Malfoy.”

“Ooh, not very friendly. Boys, I think it’s time we…we…Hih-pshh!

“CUT!”

“Bless you, Tom!” Emma said.

“Thanks…sorry about that…”

They were on the set of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the wintertime scene in which Harry throws snowballs at Draco from under his invisibility cloak. They were lucky enough to get actual snow, so they got to shoot the scene outside.

Although he wouldn’t admit it, Tom Felton hadn’t quite been feeling himself that day. But, he had to be professional and shoot the scene, no matter what.

“Back to one!”

“Boys, I think it’s time we teach Weaselby how to respect his superiors.” Malfoy snarled.

Hermione gave a ridiculed laugh. “Hope you don’t mean yourself.”

“How dare you talk to me, you filthy little Muhh…Mudblood…”

He suddenly cupped his gloved hands over his nose and pitched forward.

“Heh…Hihh-Pshh! Pshnk! Mmpshh! HEP-sshooo!

“God bless, Tom!”

“CUT!”

“Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.” Tom groaned.

“It’s alright,” Rupert assured him. “It’s not like you’re sneezing on purpose.”

Tom nodded, stifling a few coughs behind his closed mouth and hoping that nobody had noticed. Emma had, though. She didn’t say anything, but frowned a bit in concern.

“Alright, let’s take it from the top!” The director turned to Tom Felton. “Alright there, Tom?”

“Fantastic.”

He sniffled discreetly, and they took it from the top.

This time they made it through almost the entire scene before Tom messed up.

“How dare you talk to me, you filthy little Mudblood-”

From under his invisibility cloak, Harry threw a snowball at Malfoy. Draco looked around worriedly.

“Who’s there?”

Pretty soon, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle were being bombarded by snowballs. Malfoy shoved Crabbe, yelling, “Don’t just stand there. Do something!”

All the commotion was a bit too much for Tom. As Daniel Radcliffe pelted them with snowballs and pulled Josh’s pants down, Tom doubled over, coughing into his fist.

“CUT!”

Daniel took off his “invisibility cloak” and gently rubbed Tom’s back until he stopped coughing. Not wishing to bring too much unwanted attention, Dan whispered into Tom’s ear. “That cough sounds dreadful, mate. You sure you’re okay?”

Tom nodded appreciatively. “Thanks, Dan. Really. But I’m fine.” He turned to the director, feeling horrible that he kept messing up the scene. “I’m so sorry about that, Alfonso.”

The director was looking at the film recap through the cameraman’s camera.

“Ah, it’s no big deal. Don’t worry about it.” He assured.

“Heh… Pshnk! Hp’shoo! Hihh-Pshh! Pshh!

Alfonso looked up, furrowing his brow in concern. “Need a break, Tom?”

Mmpshh! Sniff…no, I’m good. I’m ready. Let’s shoot the scene again-”

Tom’s voice caught and he started coughing again.

“Everybody take five!”

Dan glanced over at Tom, who looked anything but ready. “Could you make it ten?”

Tom recovered just in time to shout, “No! Five is fine! Keep it at five!”

The actor breathed deeply, his breath visible in the crisp, cold air. He shivered.

Dan whispered, “Maybe you should sit down for a bit. We are on break, after all.”

Felton shook his head. “Again, thanks. But I told you, I’m fine.”

Just then Daniel picked him up and threw him over his shoulder, walking over to the nearest chair. “Dan! What are you doing? Put me down!”

“Why?” Daniel grinned. “Isn’t this fun?”

“Emma! Rupert! Somebody help me! I’m being held hostage!”

Instead of helping him, they watched in amusement as Dan set him down in a chair. “You know, if I really was Draco Malfoy, you’d be really getting it now.” A violent shiver wracked Felton’s body. Dan frowned at this, and took off the “invisibility” cloak from around his neck.

“You can curse me in five minutes, when you really will be Draco Malfoy. Until then…” He draped the cloak over Tom’s shoulders. “Keep warm.”

“So it’s not just me,” Emma said when Daniel returned. “He does look rather ill.”

Dan nodded as Tom sneezed some more. “Nhgkk! Gktsh! Pshnk!”

“But there’s no way he’s going to admit it.”

“Let’s hope we finish this scene quickly,” Rupert added. “So Tom doesn’t get any worse.”

A couple minutes later, the break was over. As Tom was getting ready, Daniel asked him one last time. "You're sure you're up for this, Tom?"

Tom gave a determined nod.

"Absolutely."

And with that, they were back to acting.

Radcliffe was having some fun with his invisibility cloak while Emma Watson and Rupert Grint stood by, watching. On the outside, Tom was horrified. Snowballs are coming from nowhere, Goyle’s pants are being pulled down, Crabbe’s being slung by his scarf…what’s going on?! But on the inside, he was relieved that the scene was almost over. It was almost finished. Then he’d be done for the day.

“Ahhhhhh!” Draco yelled as Harry pulled him down the snow-covered hill.

He scrambled to his feet and ran up the hill, pushing Crabbe out of the way, yelling “Get out of the way!”

Hermione and Ron laughed as they ran up the hill and out of sight.

As soon as they got to the top of the hill, Felton started sneezing again. “IhPshh! Pshuh! Hih-Pshh! Pshh! Hp’shoo!

Jamie was worried now. “All right, Tom?”

Tom shook his head. The scene was over now, there was no point in denying it anymore. “Pshuh! IhPshh!

Back at the set, the director and the crew were clapping. “That’s a wrap, everybody! Great job!”

Emma tapped on Dan’s shoulder. “Where’s Tom, Jamie and Josh?”

“Probably still on top of the hill. We should go get them-“

Dan was cut off when Jamie came running down the hill and straight to the director. He was breathing heavily, and talking frantically between breaths.

“We’ve – got – a problem.”

Jamie said something else to the director that the actors couldn’t quite catch. Alfonso’s eyes widened, and he and Jamie rushed back up the hill, with the three young actors following. Though they were all pretty concerned, Dan was probably the most worried. Although Harry held a grudge with Draco while on camera, he and Tom were actually really good friends behind the scenes.

They were just wondering exactly what the problem was when they saw him, on the ground.

Tom Felton had passed out.

URGHH! Not_Telling! You and your cliffhangers... tonguesmiley.gif

Wow, this is so creative; really good drabble idea! It's clear that you put a lot of work into it too, given the scene research and the long word count. :).

(BTW, I've been to the place where all the Harry Potters were filmed, including this one. It's amazing- I'd really advise going if you get the chance.)

Wow,it's sad that I never saw this and went to it sooner. These drabbles are...quite awesome really. Not much to say other than that. I think everyone else said it already.

Well, that was adorable. Tom Felton is super hotttt too. :heart: I hope to read more of your drabbles soon! :)

BYE! :bleh:

Oh, guys, I can't stop smiling, I just wanna hug all of you :hug: ! Thank you thank you thank you all so much for all your kind comments! <3

Wow, this is so creative; really good drabble idea! It's clear that you put a lot of work into it too, given the scene research and the long word count. smile.png.

(BTW, I've been to the place where all the Harry Potters were filmed, including this one. It's amazing- I'd really advise going if you get the chance.)

Aww~ :hug: I don't live in England, but I am going on a trip there with my theatre class in the spring. Might not be able to go to those other locations, but we will hopefully be going to Platform 9 3/4 at Kingscross Station :D

Wow,it's sad that I never saw this and went to it sooner. These drabbles are...quite awesome really. Not much to say other than that. I think everyone else said it already.

Aww again!! :hug: hmm, you never saw these? weird, for some reason i thought you had :P

Well, that was adorable. Tom Felton is super hotttt too. heart.gif I hope to read more of your drabbles soon! smile.png

BYE! bleh.gif

AWW TO THE POWER OF THREE!!! :hug: Yes, Tom Felton most definitely is superhot! I enjoy writing them :)

Archived