• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

5:15! it was the four hangout did any of you guys watch it? i missed it:( so i'm watching now, an hour after it's over

They were on really late because we broke Google :D

And the sneezes :o

5:15! it was the four hangout did any of you guys watch it? i missed it:( so i'm watching now, an hour after it's over

They were on really late because we broke Google biggrin.png

And the sneezes 7.gif

omg yeah i heard that i missed it though because it was at 8 in the morning and i forgot to get up:(

I MISSED IT WHO SNEEZEF DID LOUIS SNEEZE I READ HE SAID THE WORD "SNEEZE" IM CRYING AND SHAKING ACTUALLY IM NOT CRYING BUT INTERNALLY IM SORRY KAKMCNWMJ

ommggggg! Niall blessed him that is soo adorable":D don't get me wrong I lovvee Harry Styles' sneezes, but I feel like I have seen so many clips now I tend to focus on the situation more, I was kind of bumed to see that the interviewer didn't stop or say anything lol

Louis: 'Don't sneeze, love'

Ahhhhhhh :bounce:

i don't think he said 'love' but he did say something like 'don't sneeze' :D but oh my gosh i'm freaking especially when niall said 'bless you' (i think he did) ermegerrrd Edited by liveluvlife

I read that Louis sneezed at the very end of SMG. Is this true? I would watch it right now, but my internet is terrible. :(

UPDATE: HE DID. BUT THEY CUT OFF THE AUDIO. :( UGH. IT LOOKED SO CUTE.

(@ the very end when it fades out) Edited by sneezewuv

I read that Louis sneezed at the very end of SMG. Is this true? I would watch it right now, but my internet is terrible. :(

(@ the very end when it fades out)

OMG did louis catch harry's sneezies

(i wish we could've heard it)

AWW. I bet he did awe. :3

They should've kept that audio on. Smh.

And I was listening to what Louis said more and I think he said "Get them sneezes out" :D I think...

Edited by sneezewuv

AWW. I bet he did awe. :3

They should've kept that audio on. Smh.

And I was listening to what Louis said more and I think he said "Get them sneezes out" :D I think...

it does sound like that omg hahahahahha

Apparently in the live feed they did recently Harry sneezes several times. If you go into the "sneeze" hashtag on Instagram I saw a couple of clips (2 different sneezes). For anyone who's interested :) that child has some serious sinus issues (bad for him, good for us).

• 2 weeks later...

It definitely sounds like "get them sneezes out!"

I can't figure out if Louis said bless you on the second sneeze. He said something, and Harry looked at him and said something back..but I can't figure it out!

How cute were these sneezes though omg. I wish they were more acknowledged! But I guess everyone's used to him sneezing 24/7. I love that we get spoiled with all of these. >smile.png

On the other hand, if any of those boys happen to have the fetish...they must be screwed hanging around Harry. I wouldn't be able to handle it or carry on a conversation. .___.

OMG but they probably don't have the fetish lol and btw it was niall who said bless you on the second sneeze :)i kinda also want to see niall sneeze he barely has any

For the one with Larry, I feel like he said: "don't sneeze like that"

Anyone else hear that or just me? I played it on full volume with headphones trying to figure it out lol

I wasn't sure at first, either, but I really think it is. It has to be, huh? Nobody just makes noises like that, whilst covering their mouth/nose, then rubs their eyes afterwards, right? Idk, I'm just gonna believe that it was lol

Sorry if it was a false alarm! The eye rub was still cute, though!

i thought that too but harry never stifles and it could've been a way to cover his laugh idk but yes, it was really cute!

Yeah I'm also pretty sure it's not, but yeah definitely cute! (heck everything he does is cute :P