Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

On 9/21/2016 at 10:21 AM, skatergirl said:

When you're 7 hours away at college so your sister decides to move into your bedroom at home, and you have to worry about her finding the fetish drawings hidden in there #fetishproblems

Haha, aaah, I know this feeling. x) Paranoia doesn't even come close. One of the big lures of switching to drawing with a tablet (one time I lined a picture with a pen and the ink soaked through to form a nice partial-replica on my table. Much scrubbing was to be had that evening.)

On topic: That moment when your fetish is gloriously and brazenly demonstrated on TV, and you're holding on your best poker face and trying to act casual (usually by chugging your water, obsessively scratching your eye, or looking at the clock, like "I'm not aroused, not a bit. Nope."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When your favorite coworker/person of interest comes down with a cold over the weekend, but you are not able to spend any time with him, and probably won't see much of him the next few days either. ? #fetishproblems 

When the only way you realize you're playing the music in your headphones at too high a volume is when you barely hear some very quick sound behind you and your immediate instinct is "Did someone sneeze? I won't be able to hear sneezes like this. Better turn this down." :rolleyes: 

When you feel the naughtiest you've felt in quite a while... because you called Whole Foods to check if they had Cold Season and Throat Comfort Yogi Teas. :naughty::naughty::naughty: #fetishproblems

When your SO has a major coughing fit, and to add a delicious layer of H/C on it you ask him concernedly if he's alright....and he *glares* at you suspiciously and exclaims : "I'll let you know I'm *not* doing this on purpose!!!"

• 4 weeks later...

When your really good friends husband (who is hawwwwwt) has made two posts on his FB about having a cold and you're just :mellow:

#fetishproblems

When your roommate has a cold and you're super torn between thinking it's cute, wanting to go sit on the couch with them and Cloroxing everything, locking yourself in your room. So you end up looking like a jerk and feeling like they think you're mad at them.  Ugh.  #FetishProblems

• 2 weeks later...

When you're watching try not to laugh compilations and there's a sneeze,so you're just staring at your screen like :o 

When people use sneezing as something funny/doing it for gags. THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT SNEEZING!! #fetishproblems

When you've been trawling the Internet for sneeze material on your celebrity crush (I mean, Christmas miracles and all that, I thought I deserved one :lol: ) and there is nothing even remotedly sneeze-related. I want to cry. :cry: #fetishproblems

When someone sneezes during the moment of silence, and you involuntarily screech with joy! Resulting in you looking like a total idiot. #fetishproblems

1 minute ago, Werewolf Sniffles said:

When someone sneezes during the moment of silence, and you involuntarily screech with joy! Resulting in you looking like a total idiot. #fetishproblems

Hahaha, I've actually done that too!! I thought I was going to die from embarrassment! :lol: 

Exactly! Thankfully I was quick enough to pass it on like a very high pitched hiccup.

When your at the movies and your *gay* cousin's boyfriend has a sneezing fit and gets popcorn thrown at his head for being too loud, while my cousin (has the fetish) and I both die from extreme cuteness overload.

#fetishproblems #amencoldandfluseason

One day this fetish is going to kill me.

• 2 weeks later...

When people's signatures/avatars make you uncomfortable so you scroll juuuust far enough to read the next reply without being able to see the sig. xD

(SrslythoIloveyouall<3 >///<) #fetishforumproblems

When you're at the salon getting your hair colored, and the salon owner is a cute guy (mmmm with an adorable man bun and some serious stubble) who is sniffling incessantly then is seized by a strong sneeze, and you're the only one who blesses him. And he thanks you but then the whole place is totally quiet! 

Edited by CharliesGirl
7 hours ago, Bananagirl said:

When people's signatures/avatars make you uncomfortable so you scroll juuuust far enough to read the next reply without being able to see the sig. xD

(SrslythoIloveyouall<3 >///<) #fetishforumproblems

In the far right corner of the signature space, there's an "X". Click it and you can ignore the user's signature. ;) Generally I like seeing the sigs, but sometimes if they're huge and moves around a lot, I get too distracted so I have to put them on ignore.

My #fetishproblem for today is when you kind of want to just tell an online friend about the fetish but then even that is scary. I mean, it's not like I have to be uncomfortable around them when they sneeze or anything, but still...

When someone you know and like idolize on twitter talks in some detail about the cold they have and you're all

Castiellooksunconfortable.gif?w=480&h=48

#fetishproblems

When someone sneezes once and it's really cute but they never sneeze again and everytime you see them you're just like "Please sneeze!" #fetishproblems.

When someone sneezes next to you and when you don't bless them they glare at you #fetishproblems

On 1/8/2017 at 7:16 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

In the far right corner of the signature space, there's an "X". Click it and you can ignore the user's signature. ;) Generally I like seeing the sigs, but sometimes if they're huge and moves around a lot, I get too distracted so I have to put them on ignore.

Thank you~! Guess my noobness was showing >///<

Fet prob: When you get up to use the bathroom in a movie and find out later that you missed the only sneeze scene. 

When you find the courage to tell your friends you're a Bisexual sneeze fetish, and get laughed at for your amazingly funny "joke."

#Fetishproblems 

When your crush sneezes (like, three times), but you don't realize it was him until he thanks someone for blessing him, and you're just like, "... WHY WAS I FACING THE WRONG WAY. WHY."

When you have a moment alone at work so you Google cold incubation period times  (being a stickler for accuracy when writing is a #fetishproblem in its own right!) And you're reading these really informative medical terminology filled pages and it is like reading the steamiest romance novel and then you have to try to get work done with your head all full of thoughts of virus replication and nasal secretions and you know you only have yourself to blame.  

57 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When you have a moment alone at work so you Google cold incubation period times  (being a stickler for accuracy when writing is a #fetishproblem in its own right!) And you're reading these really informative medical terminology filled pages and it is like reading the steamiest romance novel and then you have to try to get work done with your head all full of thoughts of virus replication and nasal secretions and you know you only have yourself to blame.  

Heh, reminds me a bit of me in when I had to wait in line forever at the pharmacy. So I picked up a box of antihistamines and read what it said about symptoms - and side effects - and giggled over how naughty it was and how others had NO IDEA. :lol: That in itself isn't a problem of course, but it is a bit distracting when you're in public and have to act like you're not having the dirtiest fantasies at the moment. :naughty: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

it is a bit distracting when you're in public and have to act like you're not having the dirtiest fantasies at the moment. :naughty: 

Like when the stationery salesman comes in when you're reading this super hot stuff about nasal obstruction and you try to be chill but you're sure you're all like "HI NO WE'RE GOOD FOR PAPER FELLOW NORMAL HUMAN I AM BEHAVING COMPLETELY NORMALLY OKAY GO AWAY NOW BYE" Because welcome to my afternoon. :lol: