Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When some people express disgust or disdain for a thing you secretly love, but you have to pretend to agree with them. #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

1 hour ago, Pollen Girl said:

Thinking things like 'pls I wanna hug u until u are better' like all day long. #fetishproblems

I second this! Any time a friend of mine is sick, this is exactly what I think! Especially with my one friend who I talk with over skype. She was sick recently, and I really wanted to fly to her state just so I could hug her and comfort her until she got better. Of course, I couldn't, but oh how I wanted to!!!

Casually going through Instagram and seeing someone say they like someone's nose, and you were thinking the same thing but aren't as daring as them to say it

hearing someone snz and immediately thinking of how to spell it but...none of the letters...are sufficient :( #fetishproblems

That moment someone sneezes in class like 6-8 times in a row and the teacher comments "jeez, it's springtime, huh?"

#fetishproblems

When a teacher gets a spider bite on her nose and a student asks to feel it and she actually lets them and like half the class asks to touch her nose and you just sit there questioning everybody's saneness. And then a picture of your teacher's nose ends up all over social media.

#fetishproblems

On March 30, 2017 at 4:57 PM, Pollen Girl said:

When your sympathy and/or empathy is out of control because a friend is sick, and you're like wait am I being a pervert or...? #fetishproblems

Thinking things like 'pls I wanna hug u until u are better' like all day long. #fetishproblems

This is exactly me. Like, "Awww, poor friend, he's so sick right now! He's actually so hot right now but -- *clears throat* ... HE NEEDS A HUG HE COULD USE A HUG I CAn't get sick though and that actually looks really bad, I don't really want to catch that..."

When someone mentions the word allergies, and you just look over like, "WAIT DO YOU HAVE ALLERGIES?... 'KAY, PEOPLE, WE NEED A SURVEY OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL OF WHO HAS ALLERGIES... Please."

When you actually meet someone who has really bad dust allergies and sneezes ALL. THE. TIME... But they're the wrong gender.

When someone's sick, but they don't sneeze.

When you hear someone with a really cute sneeze sneeze a few times, but they won't do it again...

5 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

When you hear someone with a really cute sneeze sneeze a few times, but they won't do it again...

THIS! The biggest fetish problem for me! I physically can't stand when this happens!! it's like, can't you sneeze at least one more time another day so I can just confirm my spelling of your sneezes? :blush:

On 3/30/2017 at 7:57 PM, Pollen Girl said:

When your sympathy and/or empathy is out of control because a friend is sick, and you're like wait am I being a pervert or...? #fetishproblems

I'm male and I think like that about one of my friends (Female). I think as long as you're sensible and don't actually do anything that will get you restraining orders or assault convictions, you're good. :P 

When you try to test for the 20th time if you're a photic sneezer, and you aren't, so you just end up nearly temporarily blind with no sneezes :ohwell:

When you try to induce with pepper, and you overdo it. Ow. I've done this. It burnssss. :rip:

Developing temporary awkward feelings for a friend because he sneezed

I've actually started to think that really cute sneezes are a bad thing (exception being people who sneeze all the time). Because although it's amazing for a short while, it gets irritating when you know that it might not happen for a long time.

On 5.4.2017 at 3:12 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

I've actually started to think that really cute sneezes are a bad thing (exception being people who sneeze all the time). Because although it's amazing for a short while, it gets irritating when you know that it might not happen for a long time.

Do you mean that you start feeling uncomfortable?

When you read observations like "my bf's been so sneezy lately, I thought it was JUST his allergies, he's got pretty bad ones, but luckily it was a cold (...) Like it's the most common thing ever and HERE YOU ARE wondering why on earth you have never even like MET a sneezy guy at all?? Like I think allergies don't exist in my town or smth

When someone asks what you're doing and you reply 'oh just writing something' and they're like 'cool can I read it' and you get mildly panicky because you were writing a sneezefic and you're going to have to explain that 'it's private' and all that. ?

When your allergies are starting and you're torn between 'hey this might be fun' and 'oh fuck the public humiliation' #fetishproblems

When you're tuned into a livestream with someone decently famous, and they sneeze, and you just wait for someone else to type out, "Bless you" before you do, just to make sure you won't be the only one, even though you're positive others will as well, which they do. #fetishproblems #runonsentences

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
3 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

When you're tuned into a livestream with someone famous, and they sneeze, and you just wait for someone else to type out, "Bless you" before you do, just to make sure you won't be the only one, even though you're positive others will as well, which they do. #fetishproblems #runonsentences

Whoa seriously? That's so cool that you got to see it live, mind if I ask which celeb?

49 minutes ago, MysteryGirl said:

Whoa seriously? That's so cool that you got to see it live, mind if I ask which celeb?

I meant to say more like, "decently famous." He's ThatViolaKid and has almost 100,000 followers on Instagram. He apparently has seasonal allergies and cat allergies.

6 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

I meant to say more like, "decently famous." He's ThatViolaKid and has almost 100,000 followers on Instagram. He apparently has seasonal allergies and cat allergies.

Ohhh gotcha haha, but that's pretty cool, him and his viola look pretty cool, might check out some of his videos :) 

16 hours ago, MysteryGirl said:

Ohhh gotcha haha, but that's pretty cool, him and his viola look pretty cool, might check out some of his videos :) 

He's an awesome violist, so yes, you definitely should check him out! :) I think he might be uploading that livestream to YouTube, so I'll probably post the link to it it in "Sneezing in the Media" if he kept the sneezing in there. (There's two, not technically in a row, but quite close)

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On April 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM, D-DOG said:

Do you mean that you start feeling uncomfortable?

No, just kind of annoyed when you know that one of very few people with really cute sneezes doesn't sneeze often.

When your friend admits to be allergic to cats after sneezing 5 times in 5 minutes and you have to try and hide your exitement #fetishproblems

When you write a sneeze fic that you really want to share, but you can't because it's an original character from a potential future novel project, and if the book ever becomes popular someone will definitely see that the sneeze fic was posted way before the book came out and put two and two together. Changing the names won't help either because of how specific some of the details are, so you're just going to have to sit on it, probably for years, until the book comes out and you can hopefully pass it off as fan fiction ?

When you're too awkward to use these words in English so there's really no point in learning them in Italian #ProblemiFeticcio

Edited by skatergirl

When you get the perfect opportunity to tell someone you like their nose but are scared to do so and know they'd probably think you're ridiculous, anyway. #fetishproblems