Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When your fiancee recognizes a story you wrote on an anonymous fic community because she's so familiar with your writing style.... and it's a sneeze fic. o_o

(at least she already knows I have the fetish - getting found out in that way would have been sooo awkward omg)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you're talking to someone when they suddenly sneeze and you stumble over your words and forget what you wanted to say #fetishproblems #thishappenedtodaysouncomfertable

When a guy who's just barely on the friend side of the very fine line between friend and crush sneezes. Don't blur the line.

When someone says, "Yeah, and the most normal person in this group is either Person or Cerulean." And I'm thinking, "... Including the fetish... Probably not. Although, maybe, considering the other people in the group."

Being actually a really open person usually, but telling no one at all about the fetish.

On 3/15/2017 at 4:30 PM, RachelSneezeAddict said:

When you're talking to someone when they suddenly sneeze and you stumble over your words and forget what you wanted to say #fetishproblems #thishappenedtodaysouncomfertable

Soooo relatable!!!

When your substitute at school is your least favorite teacher (he's very tall, muscular, intimidating, and strict...extremely strict), then almost right after he enters the room, he exits into the hallway and sneezes the most adorable masculine sneeze ever before coming back in. Then you automatically need to like him as a teacher a bit now because hey, what fetishist with a preference for male sneezes wouldn't melt from that sneeze?

On 3/15/2017 at 4:30 PM, RachelSneezeAddict said:

Soooo relatable!!!

When your substitute at school is your least favorite teacher (he's very tall, muscular, intimidating, and strict...extremely strict), then almost right after he enters the room, he exits into the hallway and sneezes the most adorable masculine sneeze ever before coming back in. Then you automatically need to like him as a teacher a bit now because hey, what fetishist with a preference for male sneezes wouldn't melt from that sneeze?

When the Spanish teacher shows a picture and asks what this person is doing. And you're thinking, "Sneezing. Definitely. Should I say that? No, no, definitely shouldn't." And everyone else is like, "Yawning." And you're like, "... I considered that. :oops:"

When a song has lyrics of, "Frozen noses" "But if you are a friend of any kind, then play along and catch a cold!"

This is my day and I'm not even desperate for sneezes today lol.

When you know you get overly honest when drinking and you have to remind yourself to not 'accidentally' tell anyone about the fetish. 

Revisiting an old fave series (with a sneezy character you always had a Thing for) only to discover that your teenage years TV crush had a TERRIBLE SNEEZE. Like, we're talking the blatantly fake, sounds more like someone blowing a raspberry than a sneeze kind of terrible. 0/10, all my childhood fetishy dreams ruined, would not recommend. D':

6 hours ago, Cutelittlenose said:

My mom coming into my room without knocking.

Exactly!!! I second this so much!!! Then you have to either stuff away your phone or quickly change to a different tab on your phone or computer so she doesn't see the forum.  That's why I always browse on my phone with the back of my phone pointed at the door and saying I'm texting my cousin. Or I'll have a book in front of me if I'm just looking at something and don't need to scroll much so I can have my phone in the book and it looks like I'm reading a book. If I need to scroll, I just keep it there until they leave.

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

When your spouse's best friend who you are not at all attracted to is allergic to cats. And you have two cats. So you suddenly become attracted to said friend. Ugh. #fetishproblems #helpme

When you finally get the nerve to say the word (after years of not being able to say it) and sing "The Fools Who Dream" from La La Land in front of family and friends, even including the line with the word, but you still hope you don't at some point accidentally show any weird reaction when singing or saying the word. And you still try to avoid that line as much as possible anyway and make up an excuse not to sing it. You only sing that if they say to sing the whole song and still don't really want to

When you cough in class and the teacher says, "Bless you." Then you just really want to say, "That was a cough" but can't muster up the courage and also remember that's what another kid in your class did and that started a big conversation about sneezing that you'd rather not start at this time

On 19.3.2017 at 7:03 AM, Cutelittlenose said:

My mom coming into my room without knocking.

Oh no, it happened so often for me :D Just have a blank Youtube-Page ready to fast switch the tab :P

My dad spending an entire car ride talking about his sneezes....and wanting to die #fetish problems

And then my mom joining in #fetishproblems 

and also friends wanting to go through your phone 

Edited by iluvemojis

When your friend tells you "in high school u don't go when you're sick, in college u don't go when you're dying" and you're internally like "EEEEEE IK OMG IM SO EXCITED!" but you don't want to sound like a pervert so you write something generic. #fetishproblems

11 minutes ago, Winged said:

When you're half an hour into a new TV series and you're like...I need to write fic of this...

That has been me with the last two series I've marathoned.

1 minute ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

That has been me with the last two series I've marathoned.

It's such a problem!! I just started watching Attack on Titan (because I have a Matthew Mercer problem) and I haven't even MET Levi yet but I know I want to write fic of him.

5 minutes ago, Winged said:

It's such a problem!! I just started watching Attack on Titan (because I have a Matthew Mercer problem) and I haven't even MET Levi yet but I know I want to write fic of him.

Oh my sweet Jesus just wait...just you wait. 

4 hours ago, Winged said:

When you're half an hour into a new TV series and you're like...I need to write fic of this...

This has happened with sooo many movies with me. :lol: Most of the time I don't trust myself to try, though, because it's a complex character, so then I just fantasize in my mind, which I already do a lot of anyway.

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, Winged said:

I don't think there is such a thing as a Matthew Mercer problem....everyone deserves as much Matthew Mercer in their lives as possible x

there's a clip from just over a year ago from critical role where Matt lets out a treble (and its kinda really amazing)

should be around 04:03:00 xx

When somebody uses a phrase that always pushes your buttons just right to refer to someone you seriously dislike and your brain goes "Okay.  Just so we're all on the same page, we think he's hot now, right".  :yuck: #fetishproblems

When you're casually talking to your friend, they say the word "nose," and you suddenly get uncomfortable but try to go with it

When your sympathy and/or empathy is out of control because a friend is sick, and you're like wait am I being a pervert or...? #fetishproblems

Thinking things like 'pls I wanna hug u until u are better' like all day long. #fetishproblems