Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

TFW you complain about a #fetishproblem online but one of your vanilla friends see it,so you try to play it off all cool (or in my case,like a fuckign memelord)

#fetishproblems #endmenow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you wonder/wish that ur friend has allergies #fetishproblems

Or when ur cute friend sitting next to you sneezes and you blush furiously and you REALLY hope he didn't see you blush #fetishproblems

On 2/4/2017 at 0:34 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

When your favorite YouTuber may be singing "Fools Who Dream" from La La Land in the future for their channel and you're really excited but nervous at the same time since you know you'll only be able to play it on your own or else you'll probably show some fetishy reaction when the word is said. #fetishproblems

When they DO end up singing it and you have to go into your bedroom the first time you watch it so you can have a fetishy reaction by yourself. Then you watch it so many more times before showing it to your family so you won't freak out. #fetishproblems

When you decide to overindulge and listen to three wavs at once - and there is silence at the EXACT same time in all three!! :lol: #fetishproblems

When you should write non-fetish stuff but your mind is set on fetish stuff. #fetishproblems

On 9.2.2017 at 0:19 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

When they DO end up singing it and you have to go into your bedroom the first time you watch it so you can have a fetishy reaction by yourself. Then you watch it so many more times before showing it to your family so you won't freak out. #fetishproblems

So relatable! :lol: I watched the movie a second time with somebody else, really braced myself for that word and somehow managed not to show any sort of weird reaction to it, I think. And now that I've listened to the song lots, I think I could probably play it cool. But it would take a lot of practice before I could ever actually sing that line in front of anybody. Listening to it with somebody else without freaking out is hard enough. So yeah, well done on showing the vid to your family! I'm impressed! :laugh:

When you DREAM you find exactly that perfect Youtube clip and then wake up and realise it was just a dream! (Not the first time it happened, either. *grumbles*) #fetishproblems

On 2/11/2017 at 11:59 AM, Sophie<3 said:

So relatable! :lol: I watched the movie a second time with somebody else, really braced myself for that word and somehow managed not to show any sort of weird reaction to it, I think. And now that I've listened to the song lots, I think I could probably play it cool. But it would take a lot of practice before I could ever actually sing that line in front of anybody. Listening to it with somebody else without freaking out is hard enough. So yeah, well done on showing the vid to your family! I'm impressed! :laugh:

I showed it to another family member yesterday, and she told me I should learn to sing and play that whole song...I said I wouldn't be nearly as good at singing it. It's true, but it's also mostly because I would definitely NOT be able to sing that line in front of anyone without a fetishy reaction unless I were to sing it to myself thousands of times. Even by then, I probably still would act a little fidgety when it came to that point. 

When you have a fire drill out in the cold rain and all you can think about is "what if someone got sick from this."

When you sit next to your crush and he's sick and you're silently hoping the entire time, "Please sneeze. Please sneeze. AW, COME ON!"

When a guy you dislike is sick and you have to force yourself to not think about how adorable he is because he's still a jerk.

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

When a guy you dislike is sick and you have to force yourself to not think about how adorable he is because he's still a jerk.

Oh, I feel this one so hardcore.

When you're talking to someone you admire (whether they're your role model, friend, etc) and they suddenly start talking about their allergies and asking questions regarding them, then you need to try your best to act calm and "normal". #fetishproblems

When you're thirsting so hard even the noise the hair mousse makes when you're trying to dispense a tiny bit is a little intriguing.

#fetishproblems (or: Seriously What Is Actually Wrong With Me Today)

59 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When you're thirsting so hard even the noise the hair mousse makes when you're trying to dispense a tiny bit is a little intriguing.

#fetishproblems (or: Seriously What Is Actually Wrong With Me Today)

Not to mention that sharp inhale people produce when they're about to yawn. The disappointment is real. :lol: 

It sounds like we're in the same boat today. :P

When all the cute guys are sick a lot EXCEPT FOR WHEN YOU SIT NEAR THEM. COME ON :cry:

When you don't realize that someone's about to sneeze, and you keep talking to him which makes him look up, and you get a really good view of him sneezing until he turns away at the VERY last second

When girls are talking about being sick and they say "and I got everyone sick 'cause I sneezed on everyone" and you're just like, "... Why can't a guy do this. Although I'd probably die of shyness and awkward giggling. But still."

When you hear a hitch that sounds like a sneeze buildup from someone behind you, and then you realize that it was just a yawn or something that's anything but a sneeze, and you're looking at this person expectantly. And then they're looking back at you....akward.

When the your friend/the guy you've been pining over for 8 months sneezes from the passenger seat when you're driving and you really have to focus on not causing an accident #fetishproblems 

(Hey, at least I remained relatively calm and blessed him. He even thanked me:doublethumbsup:)

Edited by Introvertedme

When you're alone with someone and they sneeze very loudly so they expect you to bless them but you're really bad at blessing, so you mumble something along the lines of "bless you." #fetishproblems

Being severely disappointed when scenarios in KID SHOWS don't live up to their promised potential.

Then feeling dumb cuz it's a stupid KID'S SHOW 

When you really like a TV show that actually has a lot of hot guys and they've had a bunch of fantastic opportunities for sickness/sneezing/both, but not only does it never happen (two people were sick, but neither sneezed), but when you check for any sneezefics, there are literally none. And you would be horrible at writing one yourself. :nosad: (Almighty Johnsons)

When you watch some obscure tv show/movie or book and you love it and start looking for a fandom and fics for it before realizing "oh yeah, I am the fandom." #fetishproblems

Edited by VividBubbles!

When the teacher forces you to read at one point in front of the class and of course you're stuck with a scene about the character having a sneezing fit... :nohappy:

#fetishproblems

2 minutes ago, SnezPotato said:

When the teacher forces you to read at one point in front of the class and of course you're stuck with a scene about the character having a sneezing fit... :nohappy:

#fetishproblems

I hate this with a passion. I've come across this at least three times. In one book. We're reading To Kill A Mockingbird right now, and one of the characters is taken by 'sneezing spells' and the children watch him. *cringe* I swear Harper Lee is a fetishist, there are so many references :wha-smiley:

Also, when I stay up way too late on the forum, deviant art ect. even though I know I have plans tomorrow and I told myself not to... :nosad:

#fetishproblems

Feeling bad for the boyfriend when the allergies hit, and forcing him to go back to the doctor because you can't stand listening to him breathe, but also not wanting the sneezes to stop.

Knowing he hates sneezing, that he finds it painful and embarrassing, especially when the allergies hit bad, but also enjoying it a little. Or a lot.

Not being able to pay attention to a conversation/a game/ a movie, because you were watching the way his face looks when he sneezes.

Not seeing him sneeze for so long you can't remember what it looks like.

Jumping out of your skin when the usually almost-silent stifles make way for a really loud, uncontrolled sneeze, but missing it because those ones always sneak up on him.

Wanting to write obs and show off my beautiful sniffly boy, but being paranoid he'll find out somehow.

Telling him you think the way he sneezes is cute, and then overthinking, worrying if he knows... if he does, he seems to love me anyway haha!

#fetishproblems

Realizing that allergy season is starting for you in February, but not being able to do much about it because you'll have to ask your parents for meds. #fetishproblems

Obsessively checking the pollen count. #fetishproblems

Ahhhhh the Mythbusters episode where they're testing how far a sneeze can travel. Fetishy goodness for science. #fetishproblems