Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

1. Talking about communicable diseases in health and praying that for the amount of times the word is mentioned, there isn't discussion about it. 
2. Controlling my urge to see if there's a second sneeze and turning my head too abruptly :wackosmiley:

#fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

This is more amusing than a problem, but...

When your alarm goes off, and you reach out to hit the snooze button, and then (thanks to your half-awake brain) notice how close the word "snooze" is to "sneeze" and have weird thoughts about it as you sort of doze off again.

Like I said, not a problem, but I'm guessing most non-fetishists don't make connections like that.

8 minutes ago, Wig_Powder said:

This is more amusing than a problem, but...

When your alarm goes off, and you reach out to hit the snooze button, and then (thanks to your half-awake brain) notice how close the word "snooze" is to "sneeze" and have weird thoughts about it as you sort of doze off again.

Like I said, not a problem, but I'm guessing most non-fetishists don't make connections like that.

I have had this problem for so long! Even before I was fully sure what the fetish is.

1 hour ago, Wig_Powder said:

notice how close the word "snooze" is to "sneeze" and have weird thoughts 

Literally any word with an 's' and a 'z' in it has me doing a double-take.  Connections~ 

Realized I should have posted something productive too, so:

When you sneeze and can't help but think 'that could have been better...' and start judging your own sneezes. #fetishproblems

Edited by Bananagirl
Adding productivity

Whenever anyone rubs their nose, just thinking, "... Are you going to sneeze?"

Thinking, "None of the guys have sneezed in a while... This is sad."

13 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Whenever anyone rubs their nose, just thinking, "... Are you going to sneeze?"

This is exactly me! Especially during my cello lessons when my instructor is having issues with her allergies as well as my band director when he's sick, especially today cause I had after-school band stuff today and yesterday with him and desperately wanted a sneeze but didn't get one! :( Maybe tomorrow I'll be rewarded with him sneezing and/or next week with my cello instructor. #fetishprohlems #desperate

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

When a girl at your table sneezes a bunch of times in a kind of funny way, and everyone else at the table start mimicking her and their own sneezes and discussing sneezes. INCLUDING SUCH PHRASES AS "I love sneezes that start with shouting." (Over and over again.) "If you ever want to sneeze, just look at the sun." "My sneeze is so loud. It's like, 'HAAAATCHOO!' You'll see, the next time I sneeze, if I'm in this class. I actually try to make them louder because it's more fun that way." AND IT GOES ON FOR FOR-FREAKING-EVER. LIKE 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT. And you're half-wondering if some of these people are fetishists. AND YOU CANNOT JOIN IN AT ALL, JUST AWKWARDLY WATCH. This is my day so far lol.

When your brother sneezes and from the next room, your mother says "bless you, which one of you was that?" #fetishproblems

And that's leaving aside the fact that she hasn't seen or heard me sneeze in about 40 years, so why would she even need to ask? #fetishproblems

:joal:

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎01 at 4:54 AM, Bananagirl said:

When you sneeze and can't help but think 'that could have been better...' and start judging your own sneezes. #fetishproblems

Did something similar today, but on the other side of the spectra. I sneezed and went "oh my God that sounded perfect, if only someone else had done it!" :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

When your brother sneezes and from the next room, your mother says "bless you, which one of you was that?" #fetishproblems

And that's leaving aside the fact that she hasn't seen or heard me sneeze in about 40 years, so why would she even need to ask? #fetishproblems

:joal:

In all honesty, I find the "bless you, which one of you was that" rather cute.

On 3/2/2017 at 4:53 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

When a girl at your table sneezes a bunch of times in a kind of funny way, and everyone else at the table start mimicking her and their own sneezes and discussing sneezes. INCLUDING SUCH PHRASES AS "I love sneezes that start with shouting." (Over and over again.) "If you ever want to sneeze, just look at the sun." "My sneeze is so loud. It's like, 'HAAAATCHOO!' You'll see, the next time I sneeze, if I'm in this class. I actually try to make them louder because it's more fun that way." AND IT GOES ON FOR FOR-FREAKING-EVER. LIKE 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT. And you're half-wondering if some of these people are fetishists. AND YOU CANNOT JOIN IN AT ALL, JUST AWKWARDLY WATCH. This is my day so far lol.

OH GOD SAME

When you're on a date with a strong, powerful, intelligent woman with similar interests and creative flair... and you can't stop looking at the tiny, inconsequential mole on her nose instead of her lovely smile and twinkly eyes :laugh:

When my SO, who knows about the fetish, comes home, telling me about how his allergies were "the worst today during the seminar" and how he "sneezed like 20 times in a row" and "really tried to keep the volume down but totally failed" and that I "definitely would've enjoyed it" but "THANKFULLY the medication just kicked in" (with that cheeky, pitiful grin on his face)... These situations frustrate me to the extend that it gives me physical pain :o:o:o:D 

When people keep talking about allergy season, which you somehow forgot about, and now you keep daydreaming about, "What if he had allergies?... What if he had allergies?..."

Trying to find Good fetish art but having to sift through pages of generic "hot topless girl sneezing" art. #fetishproblems #stopthis

When you're about to get your freak on and your (platonic, non-fetishist) roommate suddenly comes home and the mood is instantly dead because oh god what if he hears something and I'm exposed?! #fetishproblems

When you start daydreaming about sneezing scenarios, and it starts out as something that could actually happen. Then it starts getting very unlikely. And then somehow you end up with dragons and werewolves and random fantastical elements. And then you look over at anyone near you, as if they could actually know what you're thinking about and are currently judging you for it.

When everyone at school thinks that sneezing is funny or interesting, and you're thinking, "... But why do you react like that. Why do you want to have a conversation about sneezing?"

When your allergies are acting up and making you sneeze, but you don't want to give in. However you really hope you will sneeze when you're Skyping a trusted friend later on since they're the only one you'd be okay with sneezing in front of. Plus you also think that might make them more comfortable to sneeze in front of you if they ever need to, which you have really wanted to happen literally for months. #fetishproblems

Edit: When you start Skyping that friend and ask how they're doing today and they respond with, "Sneezy." Then you desperately wish for a sneeze or so in your mind. Then when they happen to sneeze, sniffle, blow their nose, etc all lots of times (and even mention when they're going to sneeze at some points!!!) during the call, you try your hardest not to show any sign of liking it and just say a single, "Bless you," knowing you're going to need to post this in the "#fetishproblems" section right here

When you're trying to do research for an essay, but you accidentally find a critical analysis of fevers as a motif in a particular author's work and get completely sidetracked... #fetishproblems

When you forget you have something specific in a folder, thankfully with an unassuming name, but you open said folder and your husband is standing behind you and you PRAY he doesn't ask what that folder is. Mild heart attack :lol: #fetishproblems #NearlyGotOutted

When a guy sneezes, and you awkwardly murmur, "Bless you," under your breath so quietly that no one can hear you anyway.

When a guy you used to like but can't anymore is sick. Great timing.

When somebody studying psychology with you asks you a question about sexual dysfunctions and the DSM and you are suspiciously well-informed about paraphilic disorders... :bag::blush::lol:

When it's almost allergy season and you just "have" to find out if your crush has allergies... yeah um my friend is using that question for blackmail #fetishproblems

When you're in class and your crush sneezes and you try so hard not to blush and stare :blushsad: #fetishproblems

3 Words: Family. Members. Sneezing. Ugh, it's sooo horrible! 

When your best friend knows about your fetish and she sneezes... we both either burst out laughing or stare at eachother awkwardly. :laugh:

When you just finish watching something, and you can barely wait for it to end because you're thinking the whole time, "OH. MY. GOD. I NEED A SNEEZEFIC FOR THAT CHARACTER." And you search for some, and, hey -- you got a bunch of results already!! So you read through the five that you saw, and you're ready for more sneezefics!... And then you realize. That was all of them. That was all of them. And you would probably be horrible at writing that character. And if you tried, you'd probably get writers' block after one chapter:sadsmiley02: (Fantastic Beasts (yes, I know it took me forever to watch it lol)... Cinnamon roll... Newt Scamander (who should definitely be the next Doctor)... *resumes thinking, "Hey, I could write a Newt sneezefic. It wouldn't be that bad... Yeah, right."*

When you're watching something on your phone with a sneezy movie you love and your parent comes in and confiscates your phone, asking what you're doing. Then you honestly tell them you're watching that movie (they know you love it but not the 100% reason why) and you hope they don't look at the other tabs and see this website. When they don't, you immediately vow to yourself to be more careful with when you watch sneeze videos/movies and browse the forum so you don't risk this happening.