Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When your entire family is sick and they expect you to take care of them. Which is a reasonable request given the circumstances but it makes you so uncomfortable that you end up suffering from discomfort as much as they are from sickness. 

#fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

My brother has a burst blood vessel in his eye. It looks really gross. Anyways, it’s not painful and his plan was to just wait it out. So I asked him if he at least checked the internet and looked at pictures. He said that he did and it looked similar but bigger. This was the rest of our conversation. 

Me: Do you know what you did to cause it?

Bro: No.

Me: Did you look online to see what causes burst blood vessels?

Bro: Yea. It said a cough or a sneeze. 

Me: Have you been doing that? 

Bro: Who pays attention to a cough or sneeze?! 

I know I was laughing way harder than I should have from his viewpoint. 

Edited by Reader
  • 3 weeks later...

When you're in fetishy mood and want to write, but you have writer's block, and the frustration* is real. :dead: 

* also frustrated because you have trade fics you need to wrap up as well. :wallbash: 

• 2 weeks later...

when someone posts a Real Good™ artwork post to the forum and you have to resist replying smthn like “oh fuck im gay??????” coupled with a dozen excited keysmashes because you’re not sure how the OP would take it

That moment when you have a vivid dream about a sick Kylo Ren and you wake up just before he sneezes. #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When an episode in your favorite tv show finally has the opportunity for fetish-related content but the plot never mentions it again...#fetishproblems

On 2/4/2019 at 8:05 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're in fetishy mood and want to write, but you have writer's block, and the frustration* is real. :dead: 

A pain I know all too well :wallbash:.

Also, I’m pretty sure that I’ve posted this rant in here before, but it just fits this topic all too well for me to not post it here again; but when your coworker you have a crush on gets sick all the time, and has even posted a million complaints on facebook, claiming that she’s sick, and even describing some very hot symptoms, namely coughing and sniffles (I’m also a cough fetishist), but has never sneezed, coughed, or even cleared her throat within your earshot. #fetishproblems

On 10/10/2017 at 1:10 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

When you are so fetish-inspired you kind of want to split yourself into several people and write lots of ideas simultaneously. :lol: 

"Fetish-inspired" by the way, what a flattering way of putting it. :rolleyes: 

Oh boy, do I ever know that feeling. :D

When you have so many ideas for fetish fic that you really want to get out there but are too embarrassed to write any of them... :(

On 2/20/2019 at 10:35 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

That moment when you have a vivid dream about a sick Kylo Ren and you wake up just before he sneezes. #fetishproblems

ahhhhh that would suck

14 minutes ago, sistersneezes said:

ahhhhh that would suck

Yeah it did but I got a couple good coughing fits from it lol

2 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Yeah it did but I got a couple good coughing fits from it lol

well thats ok then!

when you have been sick but its mostly a chest cold and theres a lot of coughing but almost no sneezing. #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When you're having a face to face conversation with a vicar (she visited our synagogue this morning for reasons unknown to me) and she peppers the conversation with "bless you" every time you say anything remotely funny or self deprecating.

It was totally disarming.

#fetishproblems

When you're working on a fanfictiom about two characters from your favorite TV show catching a cold and BOTH ACTORS POST ON INSTAGRAM HOW THEY HAVE A COLD/FEVER ON THE SAME DAY... and you can't help but imagine them all sneezy and vulnerable.

#fetishproblems

17 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

When you're working on a fanfictiom about two characters from your favorite TV show catching a cold and BOTH ACTORS POST ON INSTAGRAM HOW THEY HAVE A COLD/FEVER ON THE SAME DAY... and you can't help but imagine them all sneezy and vulnerable.

Oh my, who are these people?

5 hours ago, Feo said:

Oh my, who are these people?

Lucy Hale and Ian Harding (Pretty Little Liars). His is a picture, hers is on her story

2 hours ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Lucy Hale and Ian Harding (Pretty Little Liars). His is a picture, hers is on her story

Ian just posted a picture of him. LOOK AT THE CAPTION AND THE LAST HASHTAG 

I. AM. DEAD. Why are you doing this to me, Ian?

Edited by sneezingfun894
Broken link, fixed

Trying to pretend you're not distracted when someone sneezes 70 (yeah, I counted) times in two hours.

#fetishproblems

7 hours ago, MeForever said:

Trying to pretend you're not distracted when someone sneezes 70 (yeah, I counted) times in two hours.

#fetishproblems

holy shit are they fine???? that's like one or two every 2 minutes for 2 hours are they like okay?????

10 hours ago, MeForever said:

#fetishproblems

Wow! That’s pretty impressive. Though, I would be conflicted between arousal and concern.

6 hours ago, Saimou said:

Wow! That’s pretty impressive. Though, I would be conflicted between arousal and concern.

yeah as soon as it gets dire like that's a lot i fly right into concern, my horn goes on vacation until/unless i know the person's okay

9 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

yeah as soon as it gets dire like that's a lot i fly right into concern, my horn goes on vacation until/unless i know the person's okay

Yeah, I felt like that as well until but she said she was okay to someone and I heard it so I felt a little less bad.

30 minutes ago, MeForever said:

Yeah, I felt like that as well until but she said she was okay to someone and I heard it so I felt a little less bad.

o cool awesome in that case 🔥🔥🔥