Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you're asked if you want to TA for Differential Equations next semester but don't know if you can teach the "SIR model for the spread of disease" without being way too awkward

#fetishproblems 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When your guy has a habit of saying either “bless you” or “gesundheit” before he sneezes, and then he says it during lunch, so you wait for it, and nothing happens. But it probably was about to happen and just went away because he ends up being a little sniffly with a slightly congested voice afterwards, and then you are just disappointed that the sneeze never happened because it would have been perfect. #fetishproblems

Edited by Sneesee

When you turn your phone off black screen to show your stylist how you want your hair, and the first thing you both see is Sneeze Fetish Forum in big bold letters on the screen. You try to act cool but agh you KNOW she saw it and probably thinks you're a creep. #fml #fetishproblems

• 3 weeks later...

When you're in class, and the teacher sneezes, and now you're mildly attracted to them. Then you temporarily hate yourself for liking your teacher 

When you are on the forum in public, and are constantly looking over your shoulder to make sure that people aren't looking at your screen

When you’re out of town for literally only 4 days, but your husband gets a cold the same day you leave and he says it’s the sickest he’s ever been since we’ve been married and I’m not there to take care of him. And I just know he’s sneezing a lot and I’m missing it because we talked on the phone twice today and he sneezed doubles both times. :( major #fetishproblems 

When you receive an entirely respectable call for applications from the European Alliance for Social Sciences and Humanities and their website is EASSH.EU and you can’t help giggling. #fetishproblems #fetishmind

When you are just salivating for a fanfic but the fandom is so small none exist and you just don't think anything you'd write would be good enough. God give me something Instinct fandom, I beg you. #fetishproblems

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

When you spend so much time writing sneeze stuff but just say you're writing fics, then non-fetishists ask to read something you've written. :uhoh: Ummm…. well... no. 

56 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

When you are just salivating for a fanfic but the fandom is so small none exist

This. Only in my case you end up writing a shitload of it yourself and it's still not enough to quell the thirst because, well, you've written it yourself. :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

This. Only in my case you end up writing a shitload of it yourself and it's still not enough to quell the thirst because, well, you've written it yourself. :rofl:

Amen to that! 

When you're talking to someone (for example your mom), someone starts sneezing and you can't concentrate to the dialogue and try to pay attention to the sneezes (but she can notice you're behaving weirdly! omg)

9 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

When you spend so much time writing sneeze stuff but just say you're writing fics, then non-fetishists ask to read something you've written. :uhoh: Ummm…. well... no. 

THIS IS THE TRUUUUUUUUTH

When your best friend sneezes a BEAUTYFULL double and it's the first time you've seen his pre-sneeze face and you're just sitting there paralized and then he looks up at you so you kind of awkwardly nod ad him and hope to god he didn't notice you...

When you're up for an hour in the "middle of the night" because your roommate got up super early for work and had a sneezing fit for 3 full minutes in the kitchen and you heard the whole thing through the wall and are incredibly distracted... (semi-stifles sounded like arcc-ka-chuu) #fetishproblems

when you've searched all over the internet to try and find your male idol sneezing but there's nothing to be found #fetishproblems

when he literally makes a tweet saying he has numerous allergies and theres still no such thing of a video of him sneezing #imgoinginsanesendhelp

when all of your best friends know your fetish and always look at you whenever someone random sneezes in public near you #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2018 at 3:02 PM, gryffin said:

When you receive an entirely respectable call for applications from the European Alliance for Social Sciences and Humanities and their website is EASSH.EU and you can’t help giggling. #fetishproblems #fetishmind

:rollfast:This is so us. And the kind of reference nobody else in their mind can get! I love it

On 5/30/2018 at 10:22 PM, infinityonhigh said:

when you've searched all over the internet to try and find your male idol sneezing but there's nothing to be found

THIS! IS! ME! 😭

When you want to gush over the adorable nose wrinkles she gets when she smiles but you feel like that's giving away too much... :lol: Like, isn't that exactly something people would normally notice when they have a crush? But noooo, because that draws attention to the nose area, obviously everyone would automatically know you have a sneeze fetish. Somehow. Jeez. #fetishproblems

2 hours ago, Tinysneezu said:

THIS! IS! ME! 😭

sigh isn't it a struggle :')

Whenever someone sneezes and your brain automatically tries to think how you would spell it out in a fic...   #fetishproblems

Note to self: Do not let mom help you move into apartment! There will be dust and she will Do the Thing and she will complain about it and make all sorts of horrible comments. And no, you won't be able to just erase the experience from your memory, no matter how hard you try, so for the future, no, just no. 

You’re in a script reading session for a new movie the studio will be making. There is a hot main male character. That hot main male character has a delicious half-page of awkward, eye-watering build-up before he succumbs to a massive, allergy-induced sneeze. He’s very embarrassed afterward. The moment is perfect. He even says the word “sneeze.” There may or may not be a very VERY hot actor attached to this character.

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND YOUR CHILL BUT YOU ARE ALSO LOSING YOUR MIND. They keep SAYING THE WORD and you just WANT THE SNEEZE TO STAY IN THE MOVIE SO BADLY. You pray every night for them not to cut this scene.

#fetishproblems

2 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

You’re in a script reading session for a new movie the studio will be making. There is a hot main male character. That hot main male character has a delicious half-page of awkward, eye-watering build-up before he succumbs to a massive, allergy-induced sneeze. He’s very embarrassed afterward. The moment is perfect. He even says the word “sneeze.” There may or may not be a very VERY hot actor attached to this character.

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND YOUR CHILL BUT YOU ARE ALSO LOSING YOUR MIND. They keep SAYING THE WORD and you just WANT THE SNEEZE TO STAY IN THE MOVIE SO BADLY. You pray every night for them not to cut this scene.

#fetishproblems

.... holy...

Kaze prays with Scatter that they keep the scene.

12 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

.... holy...

Kaze prays with Scatter that they keep the scene.

Alan seconds this. I need to know what this movie is if they do keep it in. Edit: And you know they better, or else we’ll be after them! :lol: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman