Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you’re hungry for some fan fiction, but you’ve read them all more than once.  (even the ones that don’t cater to your preferences) :bleh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

On 6/12/2018 at 3:45 AM, BlackScatter said:

You’re in a script reading session for a new movie the studio will be making. There is a hot main male character. That hot main male character has a delicious half-page of awkward, eye-watering build-up before he succumbs to a massive, allergy-induced sneeze. He’s very embarrassed afterward. The moment is perfect. He even says the word “sneeze.” There may or may not be a very VERY hot actor attached to this character.

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND YOUR CHILL BUT YOU ARE ALSO LOSING YOUR MIND. They keep SAYING THE WORD and you just WANT THE SNEEZE TO STAY IN THE MOVIE SO BADLY. You pray every night for them not to cut this scene.

#fetishproblems

Thirding the sentiments from Kaze and Alan. I know you probably can't tell us which movie or actor it is now, but please inform us which movie it is once it hits theaters.

*idly daydreams that the actor in question is one relevant to my interest...*

To get back on topic (but on a similar note to BlackScatter's post)...when you find out that a written story had sneezing in it, but the movie/TV adaptation cut it out.

(To make matters weirder, MyOwnPrivateSFC found out after the movie Amazing Grace came out that the real historical figure of William Wilberforce suffered from sneezing fits, which did not appear in the movie. So it's not even limited to fiction sometimes!)

We're going to clean out the hayloft this summer. It hasn't been done in years. The amount of dust will be insane. My initial thought was "ugh, disgusting." Then I thought "Well, some of the ladies at the stable I wouldn't mind seeing sneeze, so that's a consolation prize at least..." then realised that my mom and sister also will be there, and that turned it into "OH GOD NOOOOO WHY ME!!!!!!!!???" This summer is going to suck. :yuck: 

#fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When you see your ex husband, and he sneezes, and you still enjoy it. 😮 #fetishproblems 

Cuddling with babe. I’m feeling extra lovey so I (gently) push his head so that his face is buried in my shoulder. A second second later, an exasperated exhale, a sniffle, and:

“Baaabe, I was about to sneeze for you but you made me lose it!”

:turned: #fetishproblems

When you’re almost positive you’ve been cursed because every single time you decide to watch a movie with your parents(about once every few months), there’s ALWAYS a sneeze, but whenever you watch a movie by yourself(almost every single day), there’s never any. 

Seriously, is it just me? I’ve gotten to the point where I have to take extreme cautionary measures(watching all the trailers, asking my friend who has already seen it if there were any, or just flat our deciding it’s not worth the risk and telling them that you want to see another movie that I’d already seen) to make sure that I wouldn’t be caught in this situation, but it still happens every. Single. Time.:angry:

#fetishproblems

When you're terrified to pull up your YouTube page in front of company because the amount of sneezing videos listed under your recommendations. 

Or, alternatively, when said hypothetical company asks why you pull up private browsing tabs to do so, and you have to make up a quick excuse other than you're avoiding the regular browser where the page is linked to your account. Same goes for scrolling through emails, uploaded picture and video folders, etc. etc. 

I mostly just avoid inviting friends over. :mellow:

On 7/7/2018 at 2:00 PM, PickleBot said:

When you're terrified to pull up your YouTube page in front of company because the amount of sneezing videos listed under your recommendations. 

Or, alternatively, when said hypothetical company asks why you pull up private browsing tabs to do so, and you have to make up a quick excuse other than you're avoiding the regular browser where the page is linked to your account. Same goes for scrolling through emails, uploaded picture and video folders, etc. etc. 

I mostly just avoid inviting friends over. :mellow:

I’d suggest you swap what you do in the public and private browsing. That’s what I do. I watch all my sneeze videos not logged in and visit the forum both in private browsing. That way I also don’t have to delete my history, because it doesn’t save anyway. And when company is over or for “normal” things, I’ll be in public browsing and on my YouTube account that doesn’t have even the history of the forum or any sneeze videos since I never look at those in public browsing. I hope this helps!

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

I just have a separate gmail and YouTube account.. helpful, because that's how I signed up to this website. I also use Incognito mode on Chrome.

When you try the new Instagram feature that allows people to ask you questions and one former childhood friend asks about your favorite word when you were six. 

Spoiler alert: it was sneeze. 

Two people with the cutest sneeze ever are going to another class next year so I'll see them way less, so my chances of seeing them sneeze ever again are very low and it makes me kind of sad.

• 2 weeks later...

When someone (jokingly) asks you if you’ve ever sniffed pepper before and without hesitation you respond “yes,” because you have. You then remember that this is not a normal thing to do #fetishproblems

When it's allergy season and your coworker makes jokes about sneezing, but you don't wanna be awkward so you just laugh 😛

or when they ask a question like: "Have you ever heard of Machine Gun sneezes?" And you have to be all "...y-yeah..."

When you’re watching the break up scene of a show with your friend and there’s a walking in the rain part and while your friend is screaming “NO DONT LEAVE HER” to the main character, you’re just mentally shouting “GET SICK! GET SICK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE”

And then the guy doesn’t even get sick and you’re just bitter for the rest of the day. 🙃

#fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When you are stuck in a car with your mother and sister-in-law and they are having the most cringe-worthy and prolonged conversation about a blanket that makes one of them sneeze and there is literally no escape :glare:

#fetishproblems

:joal:

when your doing ground fighting practice, your on the bottom and your partners on top...and your partner sneezes on you

or you're working on your nun chuck form/routine, you friend sneezes, your head almost gets taken off by your weapon because of you being distracted.

When your friends are talking about how they always have to sneeze when they look at the sun and wonder why and you're just like "why, that's called the photic sneezing reflex and caused by the trigeminal nerve-" and then there's an awkward pause in which you're mentally cursing yourself while they're staring at you. 

Luckily, they're used to me knowing all sorts of strange facts and were probably not too surprised (rather annoyed, if anything)- Still, it was awkward as hell... 

8 minutes ago, Sequoia said:

When your friends are talking about how they always have to sneeze when they look at the sun and wonder why and you're just like "why, that's called the photic sneezing reflex and caused by the trigeminal nerve-" and then there's an awkward pause in which you're mentally cursing yourself while they're staring at you. 

Luckily, they're used to me knowing all sorts of strange facts and were probably not too surprised (rather annoyed, if anything)- Still, it was awkward as hell... 

Lol, this is honestly probably something I’d do, too, don’t worry. xD I’m glad they are used to you knowing strange facts, though. Phew. Saved it.

7 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Lol, this is honestly probably something I’d do, too, don’t worry. xD I’m glad they are used to you knowing strange facts, though. Phew. Saved it.

Yey, a fellow know-it-all xD It just happens before I really think about it. But I gotta learn to control myself, our next topic in Biology might be the human immune system and I will be close to dying anyway. Better not get involved in a discussion about contagion or anything... :fear:

When Crunchyroll releases a spanish dub for the anime Free and you watch it with your sister, but in THAT episode (episode 3, to be precise) you have to force yourself to not smile or get excited when Haruka sneezes because it's weird, and trying to have a normal face while watching it... :uhhuh:

When your friend asks you if you write fanfiction and you reply “...sometimes” and then she asks to see it and you’re just like “oh hehehe I deleted it...” because all the fanfictions you’ve written are self indulgent sneeze fics that are safely locked away where no one will ever find them...

And you can tell that your friend isn’t buying it one bit but she doesn’t question you

#fetishproblems

When you hear your sister's fiancee, who you totally adore and if he wasn't hers you would totally go for him, sneeze for the first time and it's absolutely perfect. But you feel like you really shouldn't enjoy it, because he belongs to your sister...

#fetishproblems

When your messy handwriting makes the word “sneered” look like “sneezed” and you can’t focus as well as you would like to anymore.

#Fetprobs