Sneeze Fetish Forum

On a mission to get sick: my logs

Hygge

Hey, I don't know if this is a good section for this or where to post. I'm on a mission to catch a cold, I've been trying for years and haven't been successful. I've posted recently in general discussion a couple of times inquiring if anyone had any ideas that would help.. I want to do everything I can to try to get a cold before this season is over, so I want to keep a log of everything that I'm trying. Feel free to post and give me advice. I know this is weird, but I just like being sick and my immune system is ridiculously strong. So this is mostly to help me keep track of everything I do in order to reach my goal. I've tried a lot in the past but I'm just going to start fresh.

So it's currently 37 degrees outside (it doesn't get very cold where I live, this is really cold for the Houston area). I'm usually a supporter of the virus causing the cold, not the cold temperature, but I've tried everything to expose myself to the virus and nothing has worked. Maybe I just need some exposure to the cold weather to put me over the edge. So tonight I'm soaking my feet in cold water and going for a run outside. It's going to be really unpleasant haha. But I'm going to try to stay out for at least half an hour (which isn't long, I know, but it's past 1 AM right now). Then I'm going to continue to try to get little sleep tonight. Wish me luck.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hygge

• CHOCOLATE <3

• AnteatersOnParade

• CuteSneezeGirl

watching this thread eagerly! i havent gotten sick in years, so i get where you're coming from. good luck!

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way :)

I only stayed outside for a bit over half an hour. I thought my running shoes were here, but weren't, so I walked around barefoot outside instead. I didn't want to go too far since it's so late, but my feet and hands were freezing. I still wore a jacket, maybe I shouldn't have. I wet my hair before I went out but it wasn't soaked.

Also have been trying to eat junk haha. I had good old Mickey D's as my only "substantial" food, the other stuff I ate was all candy. I drank a couple of mike's hard lemonade. Not a high alcohol content but that's what was available to me at the moment.

A friend told me once that she suspected multivitamins for making her catch colds, so I did some googling and several people claim them as a cause. I don't think it's very likely, but I'm trying everything, so I started taking a multivitamin a couple of days ago haha. I hope it doesn't undo all the work I did eating junk tho. Now I'm trying to find something else to do to stay up later. I think tonight I'm just going to aim for less than 7 hours of sleep. Once I'm home (currently staying a night at my parents to visit), I'll go for an all nighter.

Also I took Benadryl hoping that it would keep my nose dry and vulnerable to any viruses. It's making it a lot harder to resist sleep tho haha

I am looking forward to your reports and wishing you the worst cold you have ever cought. :P:D As for advice, I think that best way to catch cold would be from expousure to sneezes of person who is sick and taking their tissues as The Sneezster once did ;)

I am looking forward to your reports and wishing you the worst cold you have ever cought. :P:D As for advice, I think that best way to catch cold would be from expousure to sneezes of person who is sick and taking their tissues as The Sneezster once did ;)

Thank you :) I've actually tried in the past. Years ago and when my boyfriend was sick about a month ago. But I still didn't get sick :( so I'm just going to keep trying xP

Today's breakfast was Reese's cups haha. Me and the boyfriend are planning on going to an arcade. I'm gonna bring some q tips and try to inconspicuously swab some stuff as well as just touch everything I can. The last time I got sick, over a year ago, it was a couple days after we had gone to an arcade and I had touched everything and hoped that I would get sick. So I'm hoping this time it will also work :P

Ill share my cold! I have a doozy of a sneezy one !!! :)

Lucky :)

And thanks for the good wishes not_telling!

I went to the biggest mall in Houston and just spent the time walking around, riding escalators and elevators, and touching everything haha. Went to the arcade too but there wasn't anyone there so I figured my luck would be better just walking around. Since Reese's this morning, the only other stuff I've eaten is more Reese's and a little jerky. We're about to go get dinner at panera bread. I'm just gonna get some Mac and cheese. I've heard dairy / cheese and carbs aren't very good for your immune system. But we'll see.

Just got done eating. Had some Mountain Dew and found out that I get to work at 5 in the morning tomorrow. So that means little sleep and long work days :P

I have an excellent immune system as well, but I've succeeded before!

Another good method is touching something that's germy for sure. Look for people who seem to have colds, and when you come across one, touch everything they touch...Try to get the germs on your hands, and rub your eyes. Supposedly the mucus membranes of the eyes are a very susceptible place for colds to get in. Every time I was able to catch a cold, I took these steps:

1. Get as little sleep as possible (Just be careful to get enough to function and drive safely still!)

2. Get sneezed on (if you get the opportunity). The way I did this was to convince my significant other when they were sick that I was horny (whether or not I was), and get them to induce sneezes for me, since they knew about my fetish. Be very sure to BREATHE IN as they sneeze. Get it in your face, mouth, and up your nose.

3. Have contact with FRESH bodily fluids, like snot and saliva, if you can.

4. Rub as many of these in your eyes and nose as possible. Get it way up your nose. Don't just touch it. Try to put it in your eye too, as if you would a contact lens.

5. Eating junk might help too, but most of my diet consists of junk, so I have absolutely no idea if this is a contributing factor for me when I attempt to get sick and succeed. tonguesmiley.gif

6. Another great method is to (if possible) make out with someone who has a cold. Tell them you don't mind, and that you'll make out anyway. Some people will still do that if they're horny enough. wink.png

Good luck, and make some wavs if you manage! biggrin.png

Edited by YiffySneeze

The only thing I would add to Yiffy's post, is that I believe the best time to catch someone's cold is in the early stages when the nose is running a lot with clear watery mucus, rather than later on, when I suspect it is less laden with viruses.

Best of luck.

I have an excellent immune system as well, but I've succeeded before!

Thank you SO much! This really helped.

In the past, I've literally made out with my boyfriend the first day he was sick, I drank after him constantly and even like inhaled his drink (like swallowed it the wrong way) haha. My immune system is so stupidly strong xP but I need to go for the eyes, that's something I've never done. I've always just like rubbed my nose or licked my hands before I wash them xP

So last night was super stressful, not that I want to go into detail but there was a lot of crying haha. So that was obnoxious but may help with lowering immune system. I stayed up until about 4 AM and then got up at 5 for work. It was freeeezing where we worked today, no heaters and worked in like a big metal garage. There was one person that I noticed that seemed sick, but he kept his hands in his pocket the whole time. I talked to him for a bit and he was coughing some so I just kind of walked by when he did and tried to breathe in xP other than that I just handled people's money and tried to touch stuff like door knobs and everything. Now I'm off of work and going to the mall.

I also like to go to stores and touch stuff in the medicine aisle hoping sick people have picked up different medicines or even sneezed on them. But I'm with my boyfriend and I don't want to be obvious or weird.

Just wishing you luck. My immune system is pathetic so I've had one thing,after another for over a month now. Im sick so often,that I rarely want to be. Usually if I want it, it's because I'll have some caretaking action going on. Also, as someone has mentioned, I believe my eyes are my downfall. I rub them a lot and that's supposed to be one of the easiest ways to transmitt the virus.

Just wishing you luck. My immune system is pathetic so I've had one thing,after another for over a month now. Im sick so often,that I rarely want to be. Usually if I want it, it's because I'll have some caretaking action going on. Also, as someone has mentioned, I believe my eyes are my downfall. I rub them a lot and that's supposed to be one of the easiest ways to transmitt the virus.

I sure wish we could just control this haha, you could avoid it when you want, and I could get it when I want xP

Thanks for the tip, though. I'm definitely going to start going for the eyes. :)

Today most time was spent in Target lol. I was trying the rubbing eyes trick. I ate SO MUCH CANDY and almost puked haha. But didn't. It would be easier if I wasn't always with my boyfriend. I would hang out in the pharmacy aisle or try to make a nonchalant bee line for the people coughing and sneezing, but I can't do that when he's with me lol.

CuteSneezeGirl

Good luck! C: I'm interested to see if you catch one. My immune system is pretty good too... maybe not as good as yours, haha. :D Sometimes it takes awhile for the symptoms to show up... ^^

Good luck! C: I'm interested to see if you catch one. My immune system is pretty good too... maybe not as good as yours, haha. :D Sometimes it takes awhile for the symptoms to show up... ^^

Thank you :) everyone on this site is so encouraging hehe

Went to bed late, spend some time at some stores touching everything again. Going to the movies later, which hopefully will be crowded on a Friday night and since the hobbit just came out :P

I'd stay up all night playing video games to run myself down if I wanted to get sick. Sadly what I really want is to "catch" allergies and there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. upset.gif

I'd stay up all night playing video games to run myself down if I wanted to get sick. Sadly what I really want is to "catch" allergies and there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. upset.gif

Aw, maybe you just haven't found your allergy yet :/ my allergies got a lot worse when I moved across the country. :P so maybe what you're allergic to just isn't in your area. This is kind of a dumb option, but you could say you had a weird allergic reaction the previous day and go to an allergen because you want to find out what you're could've caused it. So if you are allergic to something, you can find out what it is :P but that would probably be expensive and might be disappointing xP

One more thing, you CAN develop allergies at any time. So just cus you're not born with it, don't give up hope :) a friend of mine told me about once when she got a rash as a kid and her parents took her to an allergist, and the allergist asked if she was allergic to tomatoes and she didn't understand food allergies. When he explained them to her she was terrified as a kid and every time she are tomatoes she would get rashes. Until one day she remembered that event and decided that it was the stress of that fear causing her to get rashes from tomatoes. And now she eats tomatoes and is fine... And one of my very best friends is like only sometimes allergic to milk if she thinks about it and worries about it. But if she doesn't worry about it, she doesn't get symptoms.

So maybe just maybe... You could trick yourself into getting an allergy. Like worry about touching your face after you pet a cat. Rub your eyes like they're irritating you and they'll get irritated, and maybe you'll start developing sneezy symptoms along with it.

Maybe that'll never work, idk I'm just trying to help hehe. But try to look for and expect the symptoms when you're exposed to whatever you want to be allergic to and see if that could trigger it :P

Also thanks for the advice. I'm gonna start playing skyrim at night lol, it messed with my sleep sooo much in the past xD

PS - sorry guys idk how to edit xP

I'm about to go to the movies. I drank like 5 shots of espresso for dehydration and fake energy haha, as well as some soda and candyyy. Bleh I'm starting to crave substantial food lol, will try to stick with carbs since they supposedly turn into sugar in your body..? So I've heard.

So maybe just maybe... You could trick yourself into getting an allergy. Like worry about touching your face after you pet a cat. Rub your eyes like they're irritating you and they'll get irritated, and maybe you'll start developing sneezy symptoms along with it.

It may never work, but it's certainly worth a try! (I'm sure people with allergies are yelling, "No! Don't risk it!" teehee.gif ) I could try the same with pollen, too, once the season comes. Thanks for the ideas, and good luck on your Skyrim binge! velho.gif

It may never work, but it's certainly worth a try! (I'm sure people with allergies are yelling, "No! Don't risk it!" teehee.gif ) I could try the same with pollen, too, once the season comes. Thanks for the ideas, and good luck on your Skyrim binge! velho.gif

(Trying to cut out part of the quote, idk if I did it right)

Thank you and good luck to you too :)

Just got out of the movie. There were so many people having like coughing fits and stuff. It was hard to focus on the movie because I was trying to plan my route for when we left so I could go by the ill sounding people haha xP it kind of made me think I'm gonna regret when I really do get sick but... I'm ready for it to happen! Ate lots of candy as well hehe

Now going out to eat at Olive Garden. Yay carbs haha

:) I would focus more on your exposure to germs and sickness and stuff rather than on your diet so much. While eating junk food may lower your immune system a bit, it may not be that much of a contributing factor. Plus, I don't want you to put yourself in poor health (like, not sickness-wise, but generally) because of a poor diet. Sorry if I sound like a mom :P Ur older than I am. It's kinda hard to explain what I'm trying to say. Basically, I don't want you to end up getting malnutrition or diabetes or anything icky like that when all you really want is a cold. I think it might be better to stick to everything else (less sleep, more exposure, etc.) and not focus too much on a poor diet :)

Again, sorry for being a child-mom :P

And I do hope you succeed!

Eat as many carbs as you want, though :D

Edited by Not_Telling