Sneeze Fetish Forum

On a mission to get sick: my logs

Hygge

:) I would focus more on your exposure to germs and sickness and stuff rather than on your diet so much. While eating junk food may lower your immune system a bit, it may not be that much of a contributing factor. Plus, I don't want you to put yourself in poor health (like, not sickness-wise, but generally) because of a poor diet. Sorry if I sound like a mom :P Ur older than I am. It's kinda hard to explain what I'm trying to say. Basically, I don't want you to end up getting malnutrition or diabetes or anything icky like that when all you really want is a cold. I think it might be better to stick to everything else (less sleep, more exposure, etc.) and not focus too much on a poor diet :)

Again, sorry for being a child-mom :P

And I do hope you succeed!

Eat as many carbs as you want, though :D

Aw, you're so considerate :) yeah I think I'll take that advice. I don't even like candy that much and trying to eat so much of it doesn't feel good haha xP I guess I just felt like that's a part I can easily control, while I can't just make a sick person appear in front of me so I can ensure that I get exposure xP but you're right, and I'm gonna eat a normal diet but keep up with trying to catch the germs :)

The last time I got sick was right after this work trip where we ate absolute crap and worked soooo hard and had a blast the whole time. We were having some serious dance dance revolution competition in an arcade evey night and living off of Pepsi and snickers lol. So I guess I just have that caught in my mind and know I can control what I eat. But before that, a few years ago when I got sick while living in Germany, I was so in shape and eating so healthy, and I got the most sick I've ever been. Had lame pneumonia for over a month haha xP that wasn't exactly pleasant but the first couple of weeks before it continued to get worse were great :P

Anyway thanks for pointing that out to me, you're right :)

Haven't done much more today other than spend time in stores. I sure wish I was in school or something, that would make this a lot easier haha.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hygge

• CHOCOLATE <3

• AnteatersOnParade

• CuteSneezeGirl

I agree with Not_Telling, eating junk food is not worth of that small contribution. Use public transport, sit next to person with cold, there should be plenty of them... Wishing you luck and watching this thread very closely. :)

I agree with Not_Telling, eating junk food is not worth of that small contribution. Use public transport, sit next to person with cold, there should be plenty of them... Wishing you luck and watching this thread very closely. :)

I wish I lived in a place big enough to have public transportation! xP when I visit my family in Houston maybe I'll get the chance to try that out. But a lot of Houston is soooo sketchy haha. I'd be kind of scared xP

I red this experiment a while back where 90 people volunteered and half put their feet in ice water for 20 minutes while the other half just put their feet in an empty bowl haha. Out of the people with their feet in ice water, I think like 30% developed colds while 9% of the other people developed colds.

This is one of the few studies I've read about where they don't infect the person in addition to exposing them to cold to test cold temperature causing cold symptoms. In those experiments, they literally put a virus in the nose of all of the volunteers and half are exposed to cold. And the numbers don't differ enough to lead to an obvious association with cold temperatures. But how can you expect it to differ when you literally infect all the people and wait to see who actually gets sick? Then all you discover is who doesn't develop symptoms or has been previously exposed to that specific virus, because every person in every temperature is infected... But maybe the cold feet increases the likeliness of getting a cold in a normal, practical situation like mine, where I'm naturally exposed to germs and not undeniably exposed...

So anyway, long explanation but I find that kind of stuff interesting. Like when someone "supposes" something but doesn't test it in a practical way... Which is somewhat why I like to experiment on this kind of stuff myself haha, as well as I just want to be sick and enjoy it :P

Soooo right now I'm sitting in front of the TV about to stay up all night playing video games with my feet soaking in a bowl of ice water :P hope this helps!

I agree with Not_Telling, eating junk food is not worth of that small contribution. Use public transport, sit next to person with cold, there should be plenty of them... Wishing you luck and watching this thread very closely. smile.png

yeah, oh man. take the bus, touch the handrails, and then eat without washing your hands. that's a good way to pick up a shitton of germs, trust me.

Today hasn't been eventful at all so far.

Just been continuing the skyrim binge xP distraction.

The boyfriend should be getting off of work soon so he'll want to hang out, then may go do some "shopping." Or maybe to a school playground. I kind of feel like the germs might have a chance to move along and that it's kind of pointless to try the playground equipment, and I'm also slightly nervous that I'll get some other kind of virus that I don't want (like stomach) lol, but I'm willing to try.

I did the feet in cold water trick a couple more times last night while I was playing skyrim. I'll keep trying to do that every night. It feels like something that should work even though there no proof lol. But it's something I can easily apply rather than eating unhealthy crap all the time. :P

So tonight I worked out hardcoooore. I'm gonna be so sore. I haven't been very active lately so maybe going so hardcore while my body was used to lounging around will mess with immune system. Then when we were at my boyfriends house, his dad came home and has a cold :o this could be my chance! I just really hope that my boyfriend doesn't get sick again and leave me out haha. I touched the rim around his dads cup and just tried to touch what he touched xP it kind of grosses me out to think of who specifically I might be getting the cold from (his dad is very cool, but you know how you just kinda want to naturally cringe away from someone when they're sick sometimes?). But I don't want to lose this opportunity. xP wish me luck!

Haha thankssss :) I'm trying not to get my hopes up cus when my bf was sick I was like "noooo way I'm not gonna catch this" and I got so anxious and I never got sick xP

So I'm just gonna do what I can and hope for the best. While my boyfriend was in the bathroom I went and touched like his dads keys and friggin licked the spoon he used (bleh) and touched just everything I thought his dad had touched like the cold medicine on the cabinet and the milk carton handle and fridge handle.... And rubbed my eyes like no ones business haha. Then that made my allergy to is cat start to get really bad xP so it was easy enough to keep needing to rub my eyes haha. But didn't stay at his house long, and I hope the cat allergy thing didn't like carry away the cold germs in watery-ness before it could take hold or something.

So now that I'm home I'm about to put my feet in some ice water and stay up all night. :P

This just happened: my bf texted me and said he saw my log and I was like... OH NO like I realized I left this page open on my phone and he must've figured out my unlock passcode.... So I tried to play it off and was like "my log??" And he was like "yeah, your log in on Xbox live" hahaha. I almost died! He knows nothing about my fetish or desire to get sick xP so glad I didn't say anything more or react differently lol!!

I read some studies about lack of sleep and colds. Gives me hope! I've been averaging about 5 hours of sleep. Enough to function and not take any accidental naps. :P I'm really starting to adapt to and like the schedule I have with this. Usually it's so difficult because I'm trying to make my body do things it doesn't want to do lol, but I think I've got it down :)

Any day now I hope :P I didn't go out much today so far. But now going to some stores.

keep us posted! haha I'm rooting for you now wink.png

Thanks! I'm trying! My life is practically revolving around this lol.

My boyfriend and I both have the day off tomorrow, so I told him that I wanted to get up early tomorrow so we could do something with the day. I want to make sure I don't sleep in and get too rested up lol. So we're going to get up in 5 hours and go to the beach :P sounds like a great place to catch a cold, right? Lol I think this would be easier if I didn't live on the coast...

So tonight I've been enjoying my time playing video games and watching netflix and soaking my feet in SUPER cold ice water. Before, I didn't want to make noise using the ice dispenser and wake anyone up, so I just put water in the freezer to cool it down, which made it pretty cold. But today my boyfriend and I had gotten some iced drinks that were empty except for the ice, so I said I'd throw them away when he dropped me off at home and I put the ice from them in my foot bath. SO COLD haha. I think I should do it with ice from now on, it makes a huge difference.

So far not feeling ill at all :/ ahhh hope it happens soon! Everyone in the area is sick. Except me :( haha

That sounds so interesting! C: Good luck! I'm sure you'll get sick soon~

I sure hope so! I don't want to jinx myself but my throats been kind of scratchy today... I slept a little under 5 hours last night and we decided that we're going to go to Houston tomorrow instead of the beach today to save money. So now we're about to go to a movie. I'm ready to open all the doors and use all of the hand rails lol.

This journey is so fun to follow

Thanks, I just hope it pays off soon xP I'm sure no one wants to read a months worth of something like this lol xP and I'm eager for this to work! Keeping track publically like this really helps me not to give up :) so thanks again everyone!

We ended up not going to a movie, boyfriend was hungry lol. So we made sandwiches and walked around a couple of stores. I'm still sticking with focusing on my eyes and rubbing them all the time lol. My throat was pretty sore for a while... But now it doesn't hardly feel sore. I get sore throats a lot from allergies and I know I need to stop getting my hopes up evey time something so minor shows up. It's disappointing xP that's usually when I give up. When I have hope that i finally caught something, and then it turns out that I haven't. Then I just give up and hope that it'll come my way anyway. But I don't want to give up this time.

Just finished soaking feet in ice water. I'm going to try to stay up ALL night tonight. We'll be driving to Houston (about a two hour trip) tomorrow and if I can't handle it, I'll sleep on the drive. But my boyfriend won't be off work until about 2 tomorrow, so I have over 12 hours to go trying to stay awake while pretty tired already xP If anyone has any ideas about something fun to do, that would be fantastic. Maybe I'll write a story! Lol. Or try to do more research on studies.

I remember once like 5 years ago, we had this all nighter party with a youth group, and soon after it, I got really sick. So time to push the limit and try it again! It seemed so easy to function on no sleep when I was in high school, now it's a much bigger challenge...

Remember that vitamin D is beneficially too! Soooo... we don't want any of that haha. Try avoiding the sun and staying in stuffy, dry rooms

Baha that made me laugh xD I've been spending most of my time indoors lately, even considered buying a dehumidifier of some sort because where I live, it's extremely humid. One of the most humid cities in the USA lol. And I've read that dry conditions can cause you to be more vulnerable to viruses.

So, I've been trying to use either a heater or fan in my room every night in hopes that it will keep it dry lol. But I don't know if that even helps. And I think drinking less fluid would help. Blah but I'm totally a liquids person lol. I've been trying to drink lots of coffee to help with the little sleep and heard that its dehydrating, but I also heard recently that it's actually hydrating unless you drink a certain amount of caffeine... So I don't know xP maybe I should try more alcohol lol. But don't want to go too crazy with that :P

This journey is so fun to follow

I'm glad you're enjoying it :) motivation!

So I ended up sleeping a couple of hours last night. It wasn't enjoyable at all trying to stay up hahaha, but I just accidentally dozed off for a couple or ours and was otherwise awake.

Today me and the boyfriend are going to Houston. Will go to the super huge movie theater there and stuff. So my parents are pretty religious and have been wanting me to come visit their church. My mom helps with the kids during one of the services, and I was thinking that would be a pretty great way to catch something! But I work almost every weekend, so I'll see if I ever get the opportunity to do that.

I'm like having allergies act up or something and I don't want to get my hopes up! Every time I almost get sick, start waking up with like a stuffy nose... Then I focus so hard on it like trying to figure out what to do to keep it from being so fleeting, and it just disappears after I've been up for a while. I think it just shows up because I want to believe that all of my hard work is paying off lol... But I'll keep working hard until it happens.