Sneeze Fetish Forum

On a mission to get sick: my logs

Hygge

Just happened across this little gem now. I've got to say, I've never seen someone so dedicated to a project like this and I really admire you!

I will stick with others and say don't do anything to put yourself in any serious danger or go to extremes like buying the virus!! It's not necessary and with bad luck you could go from 0 to 100 on the misery scale very, very quickly.

That being said, I'm stunned at how impossible it's been for you to catch even a hint of a cold (and feel pretty infuriated too, seeing as how you've been at this for QUITE a while). I think you've earned it. Darn those other people who can catch a cold without even thinking about it; how do they do it... confused1.gif

Seriously, you were around that many germs and still nothing? Psssh.

Since you've probably gathered all the cold-catching advice the world has ever known by now, I'll try to offer some side advice, which you've already heard: try to get distracted! When you really want something to happen it just never does and it's so aggrivating. You probably know this by now (though I'm still shocked that nothing has turned in your favor because... really?!)... but try to turn it back into a hobby! For lack of a better word. Lol. I know you're pretty desperate at this point but it's still possible to just let it become fun again (if it was to begin with- it was, right? I don't remember whistling1.gif ).

Be patient and turn your mind to other necessities while carrying out all the typical things you've been attempting; public transportation, contact with infected people, a little less sleep than normal, getting chilled... etc. etc.

Also, don't bother with eating UNHEALTHY on purpose. Just don't take extra vitamins or go out of your way to eat especially healthy things. You still need your nutrients. Just not TOO many. laughingsmiley.gif

But basically I'm just completely rooting for you at this point, because honestly, you've earned it. Pull back into the basics to avoid anything dismal, and have fun!

You're an inspiration for me too (I'm still a little wary about the whole purposely-getting-sick business, but I'm hoping for something fairly decent to come my way before cold season ends... I've caught a nice one at the start of this winter but I could stand a repeat of that, you know...)

Good luck, and hope you catch a classic sneezy cold without anything unpleasant. Don't give up yet! It'll happen.

Can't wait to check in on the progress. thumbup.gif

Good luck! I usually catch colds when I'm least expecting it, so get distracted, don't try TOO hard, and maybe in time you'll get a lovely cold virus before the winter's over xD

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hygge

• CHOCOLATE <3

• AnteatersOnParade

• CuteSneezeGirl

Just happened across this little gem now. I've got to say, I've never seen someone so dedicated to a project like this and I really admire you!

I will stick with others and say don't do anything to put yourself in any serious danger or go to extremes like buying the virus!! It's not necessary and with bad luck you could go from 0 to 100 on the misery scale very, very quickly.

That being said, I'm stunned at how impossible it's been for you to catch even a hint of a cold (and feel pretty infuriated too, seeing as how you've been at this for QUITE a while). I think you've earned it. Darn those other people who can catch a cold without even thinking about it; how do they do it... confused1.gif

Seriously, you were around that many germs and still nothing? Psssh.

Since you've probably gathered all the cold-catching advice the world has ever known by now, I'll try to offer some side advice, which you've already heard: try to get distracted! When you really want something to happen it just never does and it's so aggrivating. You probably know this by now (though I'm still shocked that nothing has turned in your favor because... really?!)... but try to turn it back into a hobby! For lack of a better word. Lol. I know you're pretty desperate at this point but it's still possible to just let it become fun again (if it was to begin with- it was, right? I don't remember whistling1.gif ).

Be patient and turn your mind to other necessities while carrying out all the typical things you've been attempting; public transportation, contact with infected people, a little less sleep than normal, getting chilled... etc. etc.

Also, don't bother with eating UNHEALTHY on purpose. Just don't take extra vitamins or go out of your way to eat especially healthy things. You still need your nutrients. Just not TOO many. laughingsmiley.gif

But basically I'm just completely rooting for you at this point, because honestly, you've earned it. Pull back into the basics to avoid anything dismal, and have fun!

You're an inspiration for me too (I'm still a little wary about the whole purposely-getting-sick business, but I'm hoping for something fairly decent to come my way before cold season ends... I've caught a nice one at the start of this winter but I could stand a repeat of that, you know...)

Good luck, and hope you catch a classic sneezy cold without anything unpleasant. Don't give up yet! It'll happen.

Can't wait to check in on the progress. thumbup.gif

Aw thanks so much for all of the kind words and support! It's shocking to me too that it hasn't happened. I just felt like I did everything possible haha. Even in the past, I've tried (not quite as obsessively) to get sick, but most times it fails when I know a potential source. I never seem to get it from other people that I can directly point out, it just happens, usually when I'm not looking for it. The past 2 times I've gotten sick (1 and 2 years ago), I blamed it on allergies first and genuinely didn't believe they were colds. Then they became so much worse that it was undeniable. Now any time I suffer the slightest of allergies I'm examining it and hoping that it's the start of a cold, but it never happens xP

Anyway, lately I haven't been trying as hard. Unless being lazy and unmotivated counts xP there was this really unpleasant situation where an employee accused me and my boyfriend of being thieves and searched me, found nothing, and still yelled at us to leave and never come back because he thought we had stolen before... It was terrible for me, I just hate people thinking that I would do something like that... We buy stuff from that store all the time, we go there because it felt safe haha. And now I just don't feel like being around people or going to any stores xP I'm a wimp, I just want to be by myself for a little while and not have to worry about being falsely accused of judged or anything xP though the shift supervisor there was really apologetic that on behalf of the employee that treated us that way. It was still just awkward and unpleasant. I was just shocked that it happened and didn't know what to do other than say that I would never do something like that and start balling haha xP

Sorry that doesn't really have anything to do with my goal to get sick, but it's on my mind and difficult for me xP so lately my strategy for getting sick is being stressed out and not leaving home haha :P so maybe by the time I'm ready to embrace the world again, I'll be vulnerable or something. But at least life has been distracting enough lately to keep me from obsessing and being disappointed by not getting sick lol.

Good luck! I usually catch colds when I'm least expecting it, so get distracted, don't try TOO hard, and maybe in time you'll get a lovely cold virus before the winter's over xD

Oh boy, that's a good point. Thanks! :D

Aw thanks so much for all of the kind words and support! It's shocking to me too that it hasn't happened. I just felt like I did everything possible haha. Even in the past, I've tried (not quite as obsessively) to get sick, but most times it fails when I know a potential source. I never seem to get it from other people that I can directly point out, it just happens, usually when I'm not looking for it. The past 2 times I've gotten sick (1 and 2 years ago), I blamed it on allergies first and genuinely didn't believe they were colds. Then they became so much worse that it was undeniable. Now any time I suffer the slightest of allergies I'm examining it and hoping that it's the start of a cold, but it never happens xP

Anyway, lately I haven't been trying as hard. Unless being lazy and unmotivated counts xP there was this really unpleasant situation where an employee accused me and my boyfriend of being thieves and searched me, found nothing, and still yelled at us to leave and never come back because he thought we had stolen before... It was terrible for me, I just hate people thinking that I would do something like that... We buy stuff from that store all the time, we go there because it felt safe haha. And now I just don't feel like being around people or going to any stores xP I'm a wimp, I just want to be by myself for a little while and not have to worry about being falsely accused of judged or anything xP though the shift supervisor there was really apologetic that on behalf of the employee that treated us that way. It was still just awkward and unpleasant. I was just shocked that it happened and didn't know what to do other than say that I would never do something like that and start balling haha xP

Sorry that doesn't really have anything to do with my goal to get sick, but it's on my mind and difficult for me xP so lately my strategy for getting sick is being stressed out and not leaving home haha tonguesmiley.gif so maybe by the time I'm ready to embrace the world again, I'll be vulnerable or something. But at least life has been distracting enough lately to keep me from obsessing and being disappointed by not getting sick lol.

That's actually really funny for you to mention because that's happened to me too!! A long while back my friend and I were at the mall (in a food and cookware shop, no less) and an employee accused us of trying to steal candy and put it in our pockets. Needless to say we didn't even have pockets, on or coats nor our pants... and we never returned to shop there. LOL

The same friend I was with that night was on her own in a candle store at a later date, and nearly the exact same thing happened to her again, sans the pockets accusation. Sheesh, we just can't go anywhere without people thinking we're up to something. Why is that?

Anyway, I think you're doing just fine! Hang in there :D

(This is my first time posting a double quote so I hope it works. Bleh.)

Oh boy, that's a good point. Thanks! :D

Sorry that doesn't really have anything to do with my goal to get sick, but it's on my mind and difficult for me xP so lately my strategy for getting sick is being stressed out and not leaving home haha tonguesmiley.gif so maybe by the time I'm ready to embrace the world again, I'll be vulnerable or something. But at least life has been distracting enough lately to keep me from obsessing and being disappointed by not getting sick lol.

That's actually really funny for you to mention because that's happened to me too!! A long while back my friend and I were at the mall (in a food and cookware shop, no less) and an employee accused us of trying to steal candy and put it in our pockets. Needless to say we didn't even have pockets, on or coats nor our pants... and we never returned to shop there. LOL

The same friend I was with that night was on her own in a candle store at a later date, and nearly the exact same thing happened to her again, sans the pockets accusation. Sheesh, we just can't go anywhere without people thinking we're up to something. Why is that?

Anyway, I think you're doing just fine! Hang in there :D

(This is my first time posting a double quote so I hope it works. Bleh.)

Haha yay nice job on the double quote :) I always mess those up xP

Ahh that sounds terrible for you and your friend. I don't know why, I guess I just took it kind of personally lol, I guess I shouldn't care as much as I do but I don't like the thought of that guy that accused me doing the same thing to all kinda of people...

Me and the boyfriend are planning on going to Houston tomorrow. That always gets my hopes a little high being around such a big crowd of people, but in the past when we've gone, despite it being totally crowded and my desperate efforts to infect myself, it's never happened. Either way it'll be nice to get away.

Haha yay nice job on the double quote smile.png I always mess those up xP

Ahh that sounds terrible for you and your friend. I don't know why, I guess I just took it kind of personally lol, I guess I shouldn't care as much as I do but I don't like the thought of that guy that accused me doing the same thing to all kinda of people...

Me and the boyfriend are planning on going to Houston tomorrow. That always gets my hopes a little high being around such a big crowd of people, but in the past when we've gone, despite it being totally crowded and my desperate efforts to infect myself, it's never happened. Either way it'll be nice to get away.

Hey, I wouldn't like it either... that's super rude! Hopefully he gets reprimanded at the very least for it!

I'm sure it'll be fun nonetheless, so enjoy your trip for all it's worth! And hey, giving it a shot never hurts... you never know. Just incorporate the usual routine into your vacation and try your luck! Hope you have fun.

I already responded to this, however... would you believe the day after all this I was likely starting to come down with something? Unfortunately I jumped to stop it in its tracks because I'm on vacation and probably can't afford to be sick. At the last minute I changed my mind but by then it was too late. Go figure... <_< Hopefully I didn't give up my only chance, haha.

Wish I could've handed it off to you, BubbleTea, because you deserve it more than I do! :tongue:

Haha yay nice job on the double quote smile.png I always mess those up xP

Hey, I wouldn't like it either... that's super rude! Hopefully he gets reprimanded at the very least for it!

I'm sure it'll be fun nonetheless, so enjoy your trip for all it's worth! And hey, giving it a shot never hurts... you never know. Just incorporate the usual routine into your vacation and try your luck! Hope you have fun.

I already responded to this, however... would you believe the day after all this I was likely starting to come down with something? Unfortunately I jumped to stop it in its tracks because I'm on vacation and probably can't afford to be sick. At the last minute I changed my mind but by then it was too late. Go figure... <_< Hopefully I didn't give up my only chance, haha.

Wish I could've handed it off to you, BubbleTea, because you deserve it more than I do! :tongue:

Aw you are so sweet! The winters not over yet, there is hope for us :)

Lately here the weather has been changing and makes my allergies act up, which always makes my mind question the tiniest bit "what if this turns into a cold?" But if course that doesn't happen. It's more like I'm just sniffly and a sneeze a few times in the morning, and then it usually goes away after I've been awake for a couple of hours. And atm they're barely enough to be noticed haha xP

So I'm still waiting. I catch myself thinking after we go to a public place and I put my hands on the rail of the escalator or something... I debate whether to rub my eyes and nose to try to get a germ or if I need to just stop trying so hard and let it happen, since the most effective way to keep me healthy seems to be to live as unhealthily as I possibly can :/ haha, so a couple of times just by force of habit, I did rub my face after touching something germy. But other times I tried to just play it cool and try not to pay attention to it so much... Haha..

On the bright side, the last 3 years the only colds I've gotten have been in February, right in time so that I was sick on my birthday lol. What are the odds. So I'm just hoping February is my magical sick month. In the past, I was very embarrassed to be sick, so I would avoid it like crazy. I would go for over 2 years without a cold. Now, every moment I'm following sneezing people, touching what they touch, trying to infect myself in the public and stuff.... And absolutely nothing. Even if it's just been a year since I was last sick, it feels like soooo long ago since I've been trying practically every moment since then lol.

Aw you are so sweet! The winters not over yet, there is hope for us smile.png

Lately here the weather has been changing and makes my allergies act up, which always makes my mind question the tiniest bit "what if this turns into a cold?" But if course that doesn't happen. It's more like I'm just sniffly and a sneeze a few times in the morning, and then it usually goes away after I've been awake for a couple of hours. And atm they're barely enough to be noticed haha xP

So I'm still waiting. I catch myself thinking after we go to a public place and I put my hands on the rail of the escalator or something... I debate whether to rub my eyes and nose to try to get a germ or if I need to just stop trying so hard and let it happen, since the most effective way to keep me healthy seems to be to live as unhealthily as I possibly can :/ haha, so a couple of times just by force of habit, I did rub my face after touching something germy. But other times I tried to just play it cool and try not to pay attention to it so much... Haha..

On the bright side, the last 3 years the only colds I've gotten have been in February, right in time so that I was sick on my birthday lol. What are the odds. So I'm just hoping February is my magical sick month. In the past, I was very embarrassed to be sick, so I would avoid it like crazy. I would go for over 2 years without a cold. Now, every moment I'm following sneezing people, touching what they touch, trying to infect myself in the public and stuff.... And absolutely nothing. Even if it's just been a year since I was last sick, it feels like soooo long ago since I've been trying practically every moment since then lol.

True :) I'm heading back to campus in about two weeks so hopefully there will be some really good chances to get sick there. College is where I caught the best cold I've ever had, so that could happen again! Good luck to both of us... let's see who succumbs first :tongue:

Yup, February is the heart of winter. Still peak travel and cold season so that makes a lot of sense. Don't suppose you could spring for a plane ticket somewhere... that might do it ;) Haha.

Never comes when you want it, huh... pssh. Well, even though what you've been doing hasn't yielded any results so far, it was still a good routine, so there's probably no point in pulling back just for the sake of pulling back. You mentioned that some of it had become force of habit, and that's perfect! Making it a habit is probably what you'd want to be doing right now. Rubbing your eyes / nose on the escalator couldn't hurt nearly as much as it could help biggrinsmiley.gif

True :) I'm heading back to campus in about two weeks so hopefully there will be some really good chances to get sick there. College is where I caught the best cold I've ever had, so that could happen again! Good luck to both of us... let's see who succumbs first :tongue:

Yup, February is the heart of winter. Still peak travel and cold season so that makes a lot of sense. Don't suppose you could spring for a plane ticket somewhere... that might do it ;) Haha.

Never comes when you want it, huh... pssh. Well, even though what you've been doing hasn't yielded any results so far, it was still a good routine, so there's probably no point in pulling back just for the sake of pulling back. You mentioned that some of it had become force of habit, and that's perfect! Making it a habit is probably what you'd want to be doing right now. Rubbing your eyes / nose on the escalator couldn't hurt nearly as much as it could help biggrinsmiley.gif

Ooh a challenge :) you better update when you get sick, I want to know if you beat me lol. I've been thinking about taking a trip to visit my best friend and go snowboarding, but I don't know if I can afford it yet... That would be great though. My boyfriend and I are also making plans to go to a casino / resort. When we travel to work in Louisiana, we usually stay in one of the nice casinos, and right after that was when I caught the last cold I had. It was great. This year will also be my 21st, so it would be fun to go, even though I'm not much of a gambler.

I wish I was in college! Campus seems like the perfect place to get sick. I'm also trying to save money for that and make decisions. Have to figure all of that out in the next few months. Good luck catching something at your campus :) thanks for motivating me not to give up!

Ooh a challenge smile.png you better update when you get sick, I want to know if you beat me lol. I've been thinking about taking a trip to visit my best friend and go snowboarding, but I don't know if I can afford it yet... That would be great though. My boyfriend and I are also making plans to go to a casino / resort. When we travel to work in Louisiana, we usually stay in one of the nice casinos, and right after that was when I caught the last cold I had. It was great. This year will also be my 21st, so it would be fun to go, even though I'm not much of a gambler.

I wish I was in college! Campus seems like the perfect place to get sick. I'm also trying to save money for that and make decisions. Have to figure all of that out in the next few months. Good luck catching something at your campus smile.png thanks for motivating me not to give up!

Yep, I'll definitely update you! What are you thinking of going to school for, out of curiosity? I study Animation (will be taking up a Marketing minor, too).

That sounds like SO much fun. Casinos are really gorgeous, too. I can't snowboard, though I have tried. I can only ski... (5 years!)

It totally is the perfect place- I'd say within the top three, haha. It's basically a goldmine =x=

No problem, everything should work out for you soon enough! :D

Yep, I'll definitely update you! What are you thinking of going to school for, out of curiosity? I study Animation (will be taking up a Marketing minor, too).

That sounds like SO much fun. Casinos are really gorgeous, too. I can't snowboard, though I have tried. I can only ski... (5 years!)

It totally is the perfect place- I'd say within the top three, haha. It's basically a goldmine =x=

No problem, everything should work out for you soon enough! :D

Sorry I took forever to reply haha. Umm I'm thinking about either something in the medical field (not because I like to be sick lol, but because I just like studying the body and immune system and stuff), or maybe editing writing (which would be easy but I don't think I'd enjoy it), or something else. I'm pretty unsure haha... But I really want to go to college. It's just hard for me to convince myself to be in so much debt when I don't even know what I'm paying for yet xP

I've been working, haven't noticed any sick people at all... There was like a wave in this area, everyone got sick and now everyone is better, and it all skipped me :/ but I'm patient..

Guys! I think I might finally be getting sick!!

So yesterday at work I was sneezing a lot and my nose was running. I figured it was allergies acting up. I probably sneezed like 30 times throughout the work day. I would just turn away and stifle while kind of haphazardly covering with my wrist. I hate being sneezy at work, I don't think anyone really noticed because my stifles are so silent, and we were really busy.

So today, I woke up and was pretty much fine, my nose was a little bit stuffy but not much. Back at work, the "allergies" started acting up again, but sooo much worse. I was sneezing all the time, it was so embarrassing. And my nose was dripping like crazy. I would try to quickly wipe it weak on the back of my hand or arm and it would just keep gushing and be running down my arm ahhh... Sooo embarrassing, we were extremely busy at work so I didn't have time or space to get up and get a tissue or something. We had a few napkins that I tried to make last but used them up pretty fast. It was so embarrassing to me haha. Trying to be friendly and helpful, having to turn away to sneeze and sniffle constantly and try to keep my nose from running down my face. I just don't want people to be grossed out by me xP

So usually my allergies die down after noon or so and go away. This didnt. It was like this allll day at work. Ugh. Now that I'm home, it kind of goes down for a bit so I'm just a little stuffy, then all the sudden I'm sneezing like every couple of minutes for the next hour or 2 and it's all gross again haha.

I don't feel bad though, and my throats not sore or anything. So it could just be really bad allergies or something, but I (just sneezed) hope it gets even worse haha. I don't have to work for a week now, this would be pretty good timing.

The anticipation! I'm a little bit congested, but it's not too bad. I usually don't get any congestion at all with my allergies though. So I'm hopeful... My boyfriend was trying to get me to take my allergy medicine all day but it makes me sooo tired and I wasn't ready to be sleepy yet haha.

Anyway I'll update tomorrow about it!

I just got up today. First waking up, nothing seemed to be wrong. Once I got out of bed, my nose started running and is a little bit stuffy still. I feel like I'm going to sneeze but I haven't, it's just stuck... Ugh haha.

My voice sounds a little stuffy. But still doesn't seem to be very bad, it could still just be some kind of seasonal allergies. Or I'm waiting for the point for it to get worse before it gets better..

Funny thing is, I did absolutely nothing to get this. I wasn't around anyone sick that I know of. I didn't have work because of the holidays. The whole time I've just been sitting at home playing video games haha. It's been pretty pathetic, but I would stay up until anywhere from 6 am to 9 am and sleep until about 4 haha. Then just stay in the house.. I just for the 4th assassins creed and have been playing that allll the time haha xP and I just didn't feel like going out or being around anybody. So it's weird that the time I would get sick would be when I'm making basically no effort at all. But whoever suggested spending a day hardly even moving and avoiding the suns vitamins seems to be what I was missing in my challenge...

I usually don't have very bad allergies in the winter, but the weather has been weird here so who knows. I'll update again and hopefully will know for sure weather it's a cold or allergies...

Wah, seems like it's going away... I was looking at the weather info for this area and it says tree pollen is super high right now so that's probably what's causing allergy stuff... Well, I'm thankful that I got that "almost sick" feeling but I wish i would actually get sick. And not have allergy attacks during work xP mannn I thought this was it :/

Allergies have totally gone away now. I think they just hit hard in the mornings, and now that I'm off work and stay up late / sleep late, I'm not even affected. Sad deal. Now I'm not sneezy at all. My nose is just sore from the allergies during work lol xP

CuteSneezeGirl

Aww, your cold (I think...) sounded amazing! Hopefully it will come back... :D You totally deserved it (in a good way! XD)

I saw somewhere that seeing someone sneeze raises your immune system. Maybe fixating on colds is actually helping your immune system more than hurting it?

I saw somewhere that seeing someone sneeze raises your immune system. Maybe fixating on colds is actually helping your immune system more than hurting it?

I'm really starting to believe this haha, because it seems like the times I do get sick or when I don't know anyone around me that's sick and I'm not expecting it. This time I wasn't really expecting it, other than kind of hoping that working and being around people would put me at a higher risk. Instead it was just an awfully embarrassing couple of days hahaha.

The symptoms were soooo perfect too! Not kind of major pain or discomfort. Just super sneezy and super runny nose and stuff... Embarrassing during work but would've been so great if it didn't just disappear. I think it was probably something in the house. I work at estate sales, so we sell from people's houses (yeah, weird job, trying to get a new one). In the past, we worked in a house where someone had a pet cat and it made my allergies go crazy haha, so this could've been something like that, but it was just bad enough that it continued to last a while even after I went home from working... Mannn it feels like winter is almost over and I haven't even gotten sick... :(

Mannn it feels like winter is almost over and I haven't even gotten sick...

Tell me about it :P I haven't got a cold of the winter, yet again this year. Last time I thought I was getting sick, it didn't last for more than 2 days and it didn't bother me much. I've been unemployed for about a year so I firmly believe that when I'll get more 'active' I'll get a doozy *evil smirk* You gotta believe! But, every time I had a cold was at the start or the end of winter. Almost never in the middle. Like my body is waiting for the most embarrassing time to slap me with a warning. 'Get your duck in a row... here's a rhinovirus to start the fall/spring'

You got a particular time when you know you a vulnerable to being sick? If yes, try to work with your body, not against it :)

Mannn it feels like winter is almost over and I haven't even gotten sick...

Tell me about it :P I haven't got a cold of the winter, yet again this year. Last time I thought I was getting sick, it didn't last for more than 2 days and it didn't bother me much. I've been unemployed for about a year so I firmly believe that when I'll get more 'active' I'll get a doozy *evil smirk* You gotta believe! But, every time I had a cold was at the start or the end of winter. Almost never in the middle. Like my body is waiting for the most embarrassing time to slap me with a warning. 'Get your duck in a row... here's a rhinovirus to start the fall/spring'

You got a particular time when you know you a vulnerable to being sick? If yes, try to work with your body, not against it :)

What do you mean work with your body and not against it? Like those are the times I should go all out (when I'm vulnerable) or something else? I definitely look up to your advice since I know you've been successful before :D

Yeah I do usually get sick when it seems like no one else is sick. They're all sick in the dead of winter. In the past I think I've exclusively gotten sick at the end of winter so... There's hope :P

I think I'm most vulnerable at work, handling lots of money and items touched by people of all ages that come from all over the place, and my work says are usually like 12 hours long haha. So you'd think I'd be exposed, but nooo. Even when I watch someone sneezing on something and go handle it and rub my face. No virus for me... Or in Houston, I try to go to the most packed out places like the galleria, movie theaters, etc. I touch all of everything that people touch...

Yeah lately I've decided I'm just going to do nothing. And hope that being dormant for a while makes me vulnerable, like when I go to Houston in a few days...

Allergies were bad again this morning. It was just me and the boyfriend at my house. He's learned to recognize my near silent stifle haha, so he would bless me and I would try not to blush xP I tried to hide it kind of, but whenever I would sniffle or anything he'd put is sleeve under my nose hahah... That's one of the things he does, and it's kind of weird, freaked me out at first, but I've kind of learned to like it xP t-shirts are soft and smell nice hehe. I wonder about him and a sneeze fetish sometimes.... He doesn't know about mine. He seems interested in my allergies which is weird to me. I remember when we first met he wanted me to make a list so I would name something else and he'd be like "anything else?" Haha

Yeah I do usually get sick when it seems like no one else is sick. They're all sick in the dead of winter. In the past I think I've exclusively gotten sick at the end of winter so... There's hope

Yeah, that's what I meant by time. I think the end of winter is the best time to get sick because we're all out of vitamin D. Or so the studies say. If you work in public, that's probably why getting sick is more difficult. If you are continuously exposed to lots of crap, your body becomes an expert in crap fighting ;) Still relax and try not to think too much about this and I bet something will be able to go past your barriers.

That is interesting... the shirt thing. When you sneeze, how does he react, besides blessing you? Already had a fit in front of him or within earshot?

I'm jealous of your immune system. Over Christmas I was playing with my niece and my sister told me to be careful because she had a cold. By the ride home I had already started to cough. Maybe you're increasing your resistance with all that exposure, they say people who use sanitizer and stuff all the time actually become more susceptible.