Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOD.

jawdrop.gif That fic, was just so awesomely amazing and adorable. I loved it so, so, so much. You rock, Animania! Seriously!

Yes yes yes!

I've been searching for some Sick!Kuroko. This was perfect! :D

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my god i ending *squeeee!* Kya kya kyaaaa!! i love it!

the story, the tone of the characters the adorableness. PERFECTION!

yay.gif yay thank you for writing this!

• 4 months later...

Ehmmm... haiio!

Im like totally new, to this forum >:3

I REALLY LIKE LOVE YOUR STORIES!!! w00t.gif

They make me bubble.

No serious let me have my weird moment!

AAAGH SO CUTE AND ADORABLE CAAANT TAKE IT UWAAAAAAAH! WJIHY&QW%U*@YUI#Q(*OIJJTHU Q#EJTIQOJT

I have a request :3 could you do more of chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai? (if could, yuuta! <3)

ALL HAIL ANIMANIA-SENPAI-CHAN! <3 <3

#LoveOREOS ;3

Ehmmm... haiio!

Im like totally new, to this forum >:3

I REALLY LIKE LOVE YOUR STORIES!!! w00t.gif

They make me bubble.

No serious let me have my weird moment!

AAAGH SO CUTE AND ADORABLE CAAANT TAKE IT UWAAAAAAAH! WJIHY&QW%U*@YUI#Q(*OIJJTHU Q#EJTIQOJT

I have a request :3 could you do more of chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai? (if could, yuuta! <3)

ALL HAIL ANIMANIA-SENPAI-CHAN! <3 <3

#LoveOREOS ;3

Squeeeeee <3 omg I love youuuuu <3 I wanna be your senpaiiii!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Yes yes yes I'll do requests I'll do as many requests as you want!!! *getting waaaay too fires up*

But I'll upload them on my second drabbles page ok? (The unpopular one T.T xD)

I forget why I started a second page but I did xD so I'm using that one from now on, it has the same name but is just part 2 xD

I'm sooo glad you like my fics *O* <3 let's be super good friends <3

aww sod it xD im just gonna pick up this drabbles thread again xD

everyone already knows this page and i still cant remember why i started a second page in the first place, so lets just carry on from here shall we xDxDxD

Series Chuunibyou

Characters, Yuuta

Wordcount 143

Hii'Gktchuu!

“Yuuta. What's wrong? Are you being possessed by a demon?”

Rikka pointed the dust covered mop in her 'boyfriends?' face and waved it around ,trying to exercise whatever imaginary creature she was seeing out of him. Yuuta flicked away the mop with the back of his hand and sniffled.

“Get that thing away from me... HhhGtchu! It's the dust, you're just making it...HhTchuu! Worse.”

“Hmm... I see, a dust parasite...” Rikka nodded, deep in thought, “Dekomori, ready the magic circle, we need to perform a sealing ritual.”

“Yes master!” The twintailed girl replied, plugging in their 'magic circle' at the nearest plug socket and turning it on. A pale blue light filled the small room.

Yuuta sighed.

“We're only supposed to be doing a bit of spring cleaning, HhhnTchuu! *Snff* How do you two make things so complicated.”

yaaaaay, chuuni drabbles!

now if only i could stop getting distracted by both my own gif and my lovely sisters gif up there i'd be sorted xD seriously those things are hypnotic i could watch them go round all day!! xD

next, probably more gaara or sasodei because total obsessions afoot!

also if i can ever figure out how to do it maybe some Levi! **seriously there are some characters that are easy to replicate, some that are harder, and then theres Levi xD**

*squeeee!* i love you senpai! w00t.gif

LETS BE TWINSIES FOREVER!!

AND EVER...

AND EVER...

YOUR STORIES ARE SO SUGOI! uwaaaaah~!

animania-senpai-chan! you are so KAWAII!! *bows for you*

*squeeee!* i love you senpai! w00t.gif

LETS BE TWINSIES FOREVER!!

AND EVER...

AND EVER...

YOUR STORIES ARE SO SUGOI! uwaaaaah~!

animania-senpai-chan! you are so KAWAII!! *bows for you*

YESSS LETS BE TWINSIES <3 <3 <3

Oh no this show XD It's pretty ridiculously adorable <3

hiii again xD

this time i present you with young sasori :3 because shameless self indulgence xD

I SWEAR IM NOT OBSESSED I JUST NEEDED TO DO WRITING EXCERCISES!!!

Hh'kTSHH! *Snff* The nights are getting colder again, don't you think?”

Sasori posed a pointless question to the lifeless puppet of the 3rd Kazekage sitting beside him. His wooden head nodded mechanically in response, moved by almost invisible chakra threads.

It had been almost 6 months already since Sasori had left the village of sand and become a missing nin, now spending his nights sleeping rough in the forest with only the faint aura of chakra from his human puppets to keep him warm was second nature to him.

“*sigh* I what Chiyo Baa would say to my running away like this. Hmph, Bet she's glad to done with me.”

The bitter smile playing on his lips wobbled as he quickly ducked his head under his sleeve.

Hh'Ktshh! Ktshh! *snff* Ugh, humans are cruel, they betray too easily, die too easily, and their bodies are prone to so many diseases. Hhh'Gktshh! Puppets are so much easier to deal with.”

As the temperature continued to drop, Sasori used his chakra threads to wrap the Kazekage's arms around his shoulders and he relaxed into the faux embrace.

The tears forming in the corners of his eyes were simply from the force of trying to stifle his sneezes, nothing more. The forest was dangerous at night, he didn't want to risk making loud noises and drawing attention to himself.

“Human puppets are all I need. They can be fixed when they get broken and they'll n-never...be-tra-y...m...mehh...heh...Hh'Mpchh!” He mumbled, wrapping the wooden arms tighter around himself in a desperate attempt to quell his own shivering.

The puppets fingers gently stroked his red hair, stopping only when sleep began tugging at his conciousness. Too tired to keep up the charade, Sasori cut his chakra threads and let the shell of the 3rd Kazekage fall lifelessly to the ground.

Curling up into a ball to escape the cold, Sasori buried his head in his knees. The bitter night air tickled his ears.

“*snff*...it's still really cold though.”

STILL NOT OBSESSED! ITS TRAINING!!!

imma go self loathing for a while now xDxDxD

Ahhha!!! So cute <3. I personally like Deidara better, but Sasori is a cutie

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhha!!! So cute <3. I personally like Deidara better, but Sasori is a cutie

deidei is adorable too! ill get to him :3

but next! NAGATOOOOO <3

starting with young nagato!

Somewhere beneath an ever present rain cloud in the country of rain, a small red haired boy tried and failed to suppress a loud shiver.

Nagato, you cold?”

N...no...Y-Ya-hiko...I-I'm fi...fiih...Hnnkxtch!” No matter how much he rubbed and prodded at his nose the tickle he'd been repressing quickly caught up with him. Sighing, Yahiko heaved himself up off of the floor and felt Nagato's cold, pale cheek.

Nagato! You're freezing!” Yahiko's warm fingers were a welcome shock against the biting cold and coaxed another choked out sneeze from the smaller boy. Quickly Yahiko took off his jacket, draped it over Nagato's shoulders, and then sat down beside the red head, cuddling up against him. “Don't you know how dangerous it could be if you catch a cold! You could die! Konan, come over here.”

The purple haired girl looked up from the rose she'd been making out of an old wrapper she'd found and climbed to her feet, sitting down on Nagato's other side.

*snff* Yahiko, you don't need to make a...big deal...ahbou...bout...Hhhmktch! Hhmpchh!”

Yahiko's shoulder was warm and comfortable, Nagato slumped against it and half closed his eyes tiredly.

Don't be stupid. Even with things as they are there are still times you need to stop and take care of yourself. There, does that feel better?” Sandwiched between the warmth of his two best friends, Nagato blushed and smiled happily.

Mmm, thanks.”

• 3 weeks later...

“Tatsumiiiiii, are we gonna have hamburgers tonight? With an egg on top? Are we, are we?” Wakasa happily flailed his blue tail, splashing warm bath water all over the bathroom floor and the black haired man standing in the doorway.

Tatsumi slumped down onto the floor, too grateful for the rest to worry about getting his clothes wet, and slurred breathily, “Mmm...whatever...just give me...a minute... Hh'Tchhn.”

“Tatsumi, are you ok?” Wakasa hung anxiously over the edge of the bath and gently stroked his room mates forehead, “You're so warm! What's wrong? Did you catch a cold?”

“...Hm...maybe...” He mumbled, the act of brushing off the mermaids hand took more strength than Tatsumi had left in his body, and his touch felt pleasant and cool, so he let it linger there, “I think I'm just a bit tired...*cough cough*... I've been working more hours recently. But don't worry, you'll get your burgers...in a minute...”

“Its ok, its ok! I don't need burgers! I can make do with what I've got here!” Wakasa panicked, grabbing his own fish tail and shoving it in his mouth, “look, sushi!”

Tatsumi chuckled tiredly, then hauled himself to his feet, swaying unsteadily.

“I'm ok, really, you don't need to eat yourself,” he smiled, gently patting Wakasa's blonde head, “I'll make your burgers, so wait for me, ok?”

OMG YOU DID OREFURO I LOVE ITTTT xDDDD This is PERFECT. Tatsumi is adorable and so is Wakasa... the sushi moment killed me xD;;; I'm sososo glad you wrote this! It's so cute. I'd love to see more of them from you. xD Thank you for posting this! <3

quotearrow-10x10.pngarrow-10x10.png name='smileyfacegirl^^' timestamp='1435888277' post='686538']

OMG YOU DID OREFURO I LOVE ITTTT xDDDD This is PERFECT. Tatsumi is adorable and so is Wakasa... the sushi moment killed me xD;;; I'm sososo glad you wrote this! It's so cute. I'd love to see more of them from you. xD Thankarrow-10x10.pngarrow-10x10.png you for posting this! <3

[ quotearrow-10x10.pngarrow-10x10.png]

the sushi moment xD i laughed so much coming up with that xD i love these two yes i will definately do more!!! wakasa nextarrow-10x10.png! then maybe maki because i adore him too xD

Aaaaa you wrote it : D

It's so great

Awwwww Tatsumi :heart:

Wakasa is silly

quotearrow-10x10.pngarrow-10x10.png name='smileyfacegirl^^' timestamp='1435888277' post='686538']

OMG YOU DID OREFURO I LOVE ITTTT xDDDD This is PERFECT. Tatsumi is adorable and so is Wakasa... the sushi moment killed me xD;;; I'm sososo glad you wrote this! It's so cute. I'd love to see more of them from you. xD Thankarrow-10x10.pngarrow-10x10.png you for posting this! <3

[ quotearrow-10x10.pngarrow-10x10.png]

the sushi moment xD i laughed so much coming up with that xD i love these two yes i will definately do more!!! wakasa nextarrow-10x10.png! then maybe maki because i adore him too xD

ahhh if you did Maki, I'd be happy! Maki is so cute!

Holy shit it's been a while since I thought about this anime, since I watched it as it came out. That's adorable and makes me quite happy <3

• 10 months later...

Archived