Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I am ashamed of myself. You know why? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS POST BEFORE. This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I'm serious. All of these stories, these fandoms THE WAY YOU WRITE THESE are all amazing. Link, is my absolute baby, and HOLY SHIT YATO MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I'm going to go look up Sugar Sugar Rune because I absolutely loved your stories. The Free ones were delightful and the one with tiny Zelda, got me SO hot. I was never bored for a second reading these and I want to thank you for these amazing little stories that make my day so much better!!

Awesomr job babe <3

OK, I am ashamed of myself. You know why? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS POST BEFORE. This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I'm serious. All of these stories, these fandoms THE WAY YOU WRITE THESE are all amazing. Link, is my absolute baby, and HOLY SHIT YATO MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I'm going to go look up Sugar Sugar Rune because I absolutely loved your stories. The Free ones were delightful and the one with tiny Zelda, got me SO hot. I was never bored for a second reading these and I want to thank you for these amazing little stories that make my day so much better!!

Awesomr job babe <3

Ill write another longer reply when it's not 4 in the morning but...

Omg you know yato?!? *dances with joy*

Awesomr job babe <3

Yep, love Norigami <3

Awesomr job babe <3

Yep, love Norigami <3

right, time for that longer post i promised you xD

reading this comment made me super happy! like, thats so super nice, i'm glad you like my stories :3 i've been wanting to write more Yato for a while but i was reluctant because most people dont know it :3

please make requests if you want, i love doing requests ((as long as its fandoms i know, but yeah that makes sense doesnt it xD))

i hope you enjoy sugar sugar rune, i have a lot of fics lined up for that series so it would be good to have someone who has seen it reading xD and also omg i'm glad you liked the one with shrunken zelda, i was reeeeally worried that people were going to think it was creepy xD

aaaand now we get back to the ficcyness

i'm half way through another free request at the moment but because its not finished ill leave you guys with this one for today

tonari no kaibutsu kun

Shizuku had only been home for about 45 minutes before there was a knock at her bedroom window. It was currently winter break and she was being forced to help out with her dads shop almost every minute she was free, so she had gotten behind with her beloved homework. She glanced over to the window out of the corner of her eye, then put her head back in her books. There was only one person who she knew that would scale up to her bedroom after dark, and she didn’t feel like dealing with him right now. But the knocking persisted, and even got more frantic to the point where she just couldn’t ignore it any longer.

“Haru!? What do you think you’re doing?!” She threw open the window in a rage and half screamed, half whispered to the untidy looking black haired boy perched on her windowsill. He stared at her with wide eyes for a moment, then his face lit up with a childish happy smile.

“Shizuku! I’ve missed you!” He climbed into her room through the window and tried to throw his arms around her neck, but she jumped out of his way. He did look hurt for a moment, but it didn’t last.

“Haru, I’m sorry that we haven’t seen each other all break, but I have a lot of homework that needs doing and I wont get another chance to do it. We go back to school in two days, so can’t you just go home and wait until…” She trailed off, staring at Haru intensely until her eyes narrowed into a frown. He still looked like the same old Haru, but something was different about him. His eyes were slightly red and his face looked flushed, despite having been out in the snow he was shivering a lot more than he should have been. “Are you sick?”

“A little bit,” He croaked with a slightly awkward smile and Shizuku now noticed that his voice sounded somewhat dry and raw. Haru didn’t seem too bothered by it though, as he wandered over to her bed and sat down with a heavy thud. “I caught a cold on the second day of break, it’s been pretty rough, so I’ve been in bed most of the week, otherwise I’d have come to see you sooner. Don’t worry though, I’m f-fine n-nahh…HnGxntchu!”

“Sure you are,” Haru couldn’t decide if Shizuku’s expression was one of annoyance or concern, but when she walked quickly back over to her work desk and sat down without so much as giving him a second glance he took it to mean the former. “Well, either way, I can’t entertain you right now, so go home and get some rest.”

Haru said nothing and just sat still staring at the floor for a few moments, then after a long pause he collapsed down onto her bed with a heavy sigh. Shizuku heard him stop moving about and wondered what he was doing, but she didn’t dare turn around in case it gave him the wrong impression, so she just carried on with her homework and hoped he would get bored of waiting for her and go home soon.

About an hour passed and despite the occasional cough or sneeze, Haru was relatively quiet and let Shizuku get on with her studying. She was grateful, and actually quite enjoying his company, despite her reluctance to admit it, but eventually she started to wonder what he was still waiting around for.

“Haru, you know I’m not going to entertain you no matter how long you sit there and watch me,” she said coldly without even turning around. Haru sat up slightly after the sound of her voice shocked him out of a warm comfortable daze and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

“I know, but I want to suhh…StaehhEhkchuu! Stay here with you,” He sniffled quietly and rubbed at his pink nose through his sleeve, his nose felt really ticklish and the more he talked the more it made him need to sneeze, so no matter how sincere he tried to sound his voice always came out slightly funny. “I;is thahhht o-okahhyAktchuu!”

Shizuku sighed and looked back over her shoulder at him.

“Aren’t you bored?”

“How could I be? This is the first time I’ve seen you in a whole week,” he retorted almost instantly, staring up at her back with half closed, tired looking eyes, “we don’t have to be doing something for me to be happy, just being close to you is enough. Even if all I…IiiHtchu! *snff* can do is sit and watch you study.” Shizuku couldn’t see him because her back was still turned, but she could hear Haru smiling behind her, blushing slightly, she quietly answered him.

“I’m sorry, Haru,” she said, looking back slightly over her shoulder, out of the corner of her eye she could just see him sit up on the bed slowly, his slightly red, watery eyes were wide with shock and awe, “sorry that we don’t hang out as much as you’d like to. I’m not used to this ‘going out’ thing yet.” She mumbled the last part under her breath and then turned back to her notes, the comfortable silence between them continued as time passed on late into the night, until Shizuku finally put down her pen for the night.

“Hey, Haru,” she said over her shoulder, admiring the hours of homework she had done with a smile, “lets go on a real date tomorrow, anywhere you want to go, okay?… Haru?”

Shizuku spun round in her swivel chair when Haru didn’t reply and saw him sprawled out on her bed with his face buried in her pillow, she silently stood up and walked over to him, sitting down by his side. Haru’s chest rose and fell rhythmically and his eyelids twitched lightly in his sleep, he was snoring quietly since his nose was blocked, but there was a small, happy smile on his lips, one that made Shizuku blush shyly. Then in his sleep he turned over and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.

“Shizuku…I love you…” he murmured quietly under his breath, digging his fingers into her skirt.

“I know Haru, I love you too.”

<3<3<3<3<3

and after that i'll do more yato! ^0^

AWWW HARU <3

This anime seems so cute! Maybe I'll start it sometime :D

I don't know this fandom but this was really cute!! At first I was like, "oh no, is this going to be sad? I'm not sure if my feels can take this." But it was sweet and loving and it makes me all fuzzy and warm~ *blushes and makes hamster cheeks at you*

Oh. My. Lord.laugh.png How am I just now finding your marvelous and perfect drabbles! scared.gif I'm so ashamed of myself right now! sad2.gif Please forgive me for I have neglected to comment sooner on your magnificence! worshippy.gif

You know what would rock...

Sheik gettin sick and this time link is the caregiver.

XD

Awwwww you think I have magnificence :3 that's so sweet ^O^

These are amazing! Of course you do! biggrinsmiley.gif I can't wait to read more and more! blushsmiley.gif

Sheik gettin sick and this time link is the caregiver.

omg i never thought of that...

although if that's the case then imma have to go on the theory that Sheik is actually a guy, i mean, i know he's Zelda, but i'm one of those people who believes that Impa used magic to change her into a boy anyway, so i'm cool with that xD harharharhar

I can't wait to read more and more!

awwww!!! <3 i'm glad, cos im planning to update loads more and more :D:D:D

i have about 30 stories planned so far, and i keep adding to it with all the wonderful requests i get :3

please make requests too if you want :D:D:D any of the fandoms i've listed, or you can ask me if i know any others you want me to do ^0^

I'm in love with Free! Specifically Rin, Makoto, and Haru. blushsmiley.gif Ohshc is also a good one. And Link, Link is very nice. So I guess I'm fine with whatever you write! biggrinsmiley.gif I will hopefully request something of you haven't beat me to it already!

"oh no, is this going to be sad?

just to make your feels happy, i'm 99.9% sure i'll never write a sad fic, im too much of a sucker for making people happy, i cant do it!

unless you count all my lonely linky drabbles near the beginning xD but theyre not tooooooooo sad xD

sooooo anyway xD im here again with more Linky link :3

“Link, over here!” the young knight looked up as he stumbled into the barn and his eyes locked on Princess Zelda, grinning happily, they both rushed together and threw their arms around each others necks. “Oh, Link, I have missed you.”

Although, as a knight, Link often worked in close proximity with the Princess, since their relationship was currently being kept a secret until after her coronation (to avoid scandal) most of the time they had to display a cool disinterest in each other. But once a month or so Zelda would sneak away from her Princess duties and call him to the stables for a secret rendezvous. This was one of those occasions.

“I know, Zel,” Link breathed out heavily between kisses, his cheeks flushed red with embarrassment and excitement, “I missed y-yo-yuhh…t-TttHngktchuu!” He pulled away from her at the last second and doubled over with a deep congested sneeze into the crook of his elbow, still holding onto Zelda’s shoulder with his free hand for support.

“Oh, bless you honey,” she cringed, feeling guilty that she kept dragging him out there for their dates despite knowing how he was badly allergic to hay, but there really was no where else they could go without being seen and Link had sworn that it didn’t bother him, so they still ended up going there every time they met up.

“Hehehe, sorry, Zel,” he blushed shyly, rubbing the back of his head and grinning awkwardly, his voice already sounded quite stuffed up and his nose was starting to turn pink, he sniffled wetly and scrubbed at it with his knuckles as though he was trying to shake out all the irritants he had breathed in. “I’m just getting over a cold, so my nose is more sehh…hehh…HeeGktchuuu! Sensitive than u-usu…hah…usuallAaGktchuu!”

“Hey, did you hear something coming from the stable?” Both Link and Zelda’s eyes widened as they heard the voices of Zelda’s guards approaching.

“What are they doing here?! Theyre not supposed to come around here!” Zelda whispered, sounding alarmed, “If they catch us together there’s going to be trouble, come on Link, we need to hide!” She quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him into a small alcove, they crouched down behind a large stack of hay and huddled together with their hearts pounding as they listened silently to the approaching footsteps.

Link burrowed down in the dusty hay to try and hide himself despite his allergies, he didn’t seem to realise the problem it was going to cause until his nose started to grow red and tickly. He scrunched up his face cutely and exhaled loudly through his nose to try and clear the itch, Zelda frowned at him out of the corner of her eye and noticed his predicament seconds before he did.

“Link, shh!” she mouthed, putting her index finger to her lips, Link rubbed gently at his red nostrils and sniffled quietly, it came out wetter sounding than he had hoped and Zelda glared at him, making him blush with embarrassment.

Link frowned slightly, it felt as though the inside of his nose was being stroked and tickled by tiny feathers, the itch was so teasing that it made him squirm and arch his back as he struggled to hold back the urge.

“Hmm…I can’t see anyone,” one of the guards said, looking around the small dusty barn with a furrowed expression.

“Make sure you have a good look around,” the other guard said to him in a slightly chiding manner, “there could be intruders hiding around here.”

“Ehh…” his eyes started to flutter shut and a quiet hitching breath escaped him against his will, he gasped quietly and clapped his hand over his mouth, but that didn’t stop Zelda from glaring at him again.

“Shh!”

“T-try-ing…Zel…heh…ehhh…I-itches…think I‘m…g-guhh…huhh…gonna…s-snehhh…hehhh…” he whispered in her ear, only just loud enough for her to hear, and she nodded, smiling reassuringly. He struggled desperately to hold his breath, hoping that might somehow help to ease the sensation, but doing that for too long nearly made him cough, so he didn’t dare do it long. Each tiny little breath he took through his nose drew more of the dusty hay particles deeper into his sinuses and brought him ever closer to an impending sneeze, his eyes ran with itchy allergic tears and he scrubbed roughly at his streaming nose with the back of his sleeve. Then he felt a warm gentle touch on the tip of his tickling nose, he forced his fluttering eyelids open and looked up at Zelda through his teary eyes. She cuddled up close to him and pressed her index finger firmly against the underside of his nose, biting her lip at the strange sensation of his red irritated nostrils twitching and wriggling against her skin. Link gave her a lopsided smile as she lightly massaged the tip and bridge of his nose with her free hand which did help to distract him from the need for a moment or two, but his nose was already too irritated for him to hold it back much longer. His entire body was shivering with tension.

“Shh, its ok,” She whispered quietly in his red tipped ear, pinching and nipping at the poor boys nose and doing everything she could to help him hold back, she could feel a wetness against her finger and struggled desperately to ignore it, knowing that it was more important to keep Link from sneezing for the moment.

“Well, I guess we were hearing things,” the guards laughed loudly, shaking their heads, “come on, lets go back.”

Zelda breathed out a sigh of relief as they turned and walked back towards the door, then she turned her attention back to her poor suffering knight.

“Hxt!” Unable to resist it any longer, Link let out a quiet sneeze as soon as the guards had gotten out of sight, without even waiting for Zelda to remove her hand, she looked a little startled, but didn’t seem to mind, “Hnxt! Ngxt! HeNgxt! HhhGktch! Ehhkgtch! HuuNgtch! Huh…Huh…HuhHuGktchuu! HuuGtchuuu! HaaGKtchu!” Link sneezed violently, with barely enough space inbetween each explosion for him to gasp for breath. They got progressively louder and more satisfying as time went on and he stopped stifling as soon as he was sure the guards were out of earshot. Zelda cuddled up to him from behind, absentmindedly catching the messy fit in her palm, she gently nuzzled against Link’s ear with her nose to comfort him as he sneezed uncontrollably.

Ehh…Eh…*snff* Ehh…?” Suddenly Link fell quiet as the tickle backed down slightly, leaving him sniffling thickly and scrubbing at his nose, trying to coax the rest of the sneezes out of his tortured nose. His face contorted into ticklish expression and his chest heaved, Zelda was giggling quietly at how silly he looked when he turned to her and looked up at her with pleading eyes, his face flushed and red.

“Z-zeh…Zehllll…*snff* I-ihhh…s-st…stuhhh…s-stuchhhk,” he choked out between hitched breaths, his red nose was twitching and wriggling adorably and he pawed childishly at it, she laughed and leaned forward towards him, planting a firm kiss right on the slightly quivering tip. Link’s eyes immediately fluttered shut and he started to pull away, before he threw his arms around Zelda’s neck and muffled the remaining explosive sneezes into her shoulder.

“EhhhhEkgtchu! HpKtchu! HuHuHuuGkshoo! Haa…Haa…hahhhh.” he sighed deeply, rubbing his itchy nose against her neck, then he smiled tiredly with relief, “hehe, lost it.”

“Poor thing, feel better?” Zelda purred, gently stroking the knights hair as he slid down and rested his head on her lap, he looked up at her with half closed watery eyes and gave a relaxed smile.

“Mmm, m’okay now,” his eyes still looked slightly unfocused and his nose was still twitching slightly as though it was still tickling him, but he seemed to have completely recovered, Zelda bent down and kissed him gently, “although…Kchu! how about next time we…Tchu! Meet in my room?”

“Wow… I never thought of that! Link you’re such a genius!” Zelda laughed, reached down and stoked the knight’s cheek tenderly, “this is why you’re the hero of time, my sniffly sneezy allergic hero!”

and skyward sword :3

“Hyah!” Link cried fiercly as he swung his sword, cutting the last of the target boards clean in half, “hey, how was that?”

“Not bad, not bad at all. Of course, I, the mighty Groose could do better, but for a loser like you, that was impressive,” Link smiled and blushed awkwardly at Groose’s roundabout complement, since coming to the surface, they had become much greater friends than they had ever been back in skyloft, but Link still found it a little hard to get used to.

It had been a few days since Link had been beaten by Ghirahim in battle, and after resting his body thoroughly, he was being put through a series of gruelling challenges set by the sacred grounds guardian to build his strength, it was all done in the name of training, but Link found it all horribly repetitive.

“Right, now perform a skyward strike,” the old guardian woman called out to him and Link nodded, raising up his sword into the sky, a light blue shimmering aura started to build up around the blade and pulsed with energy.

“Heh…” Link gave a light shivering breath as he felt his nose start to tickle, his eyelids started to flutter slightly as a sneezy sensation blossomed up in the back of his sinuses. He wriggled his nose gently as he tried to hold back until he had finished his attack, but right as his skyward sword had finished powering up, Link just couldn’t hold it back any longer.

“Heh…Hehh…HEETCHUU!” He snapped forward, sword and all, with a loud, violent sneeze that bent him forward at the waist, the power from his skyward sword went out of control and shot forward out of his sword with 10x the power of his normal strike, demolishing the wall right next to where Groose was leaning against.

“Oi, are you trying to kill me!?” Groose yelled violently as Link stood back up, sniffling slightly and rubbing his nose with a slight smile on his face. He took one look at the huge hole in the wall in front of him and burst out laughing.

“Hahaha, S-sorry Groose, hahaha!” He said between laughs, wiping tears from his eyes with the back of his hand, “if only I could do that again next time I fight Ghirahim.”

and another freeeee! :D

It was almost two in the morning. Makoto rubbed at his tired red eyes with the back of his hand and tried to focus on his notes, but the words on the page in front of him seemed to be fading out of focus and moving around. He blinked a few times and tried again, the room was dark because Haru was trying to sleep, so he put it down to that.

“Makoto, are you still studying?” Haru lifted his head tiredly up off of the pillow as Makoto switched on his desk lamp, his voice was slightly dazed sounding because he had been asleep, but otherwise sounded as emotionless as usual.

“Sorry I wogke you ub, Haru,” he sniffled thickly, his voice sounding wet and congested, just hearing it made Haru’s eyes water out of sympathy, “I just habe a bid bore to do, I wadnt to be…heh…He-Gtch!” ready for the tesdt toborrow.”

“You won’t perform well anyway if you’re tired,” Haru said quietly as Makoto coughed weakly into a crumpled up tissue in his hand, “and you have a cold, you need rest.”

Makoto was grateful for his friends concern, and he knew deep down that Haru was completely right. Even now he barely had the strength to make sense out of what he was reading, his head felt fuzzy and was so hot that sweat had started to gather on his forehead. His throat was so sore it felt as though he was swallowing razor blades and he wanted nothing more than to go to sleep, either in his bed or right where he was sitting, he didn’t seem to mind anymore. But there was still work to be done.

“I’b ok, Haru,” he lied, trying desperately to rub the tickle out of his nose, since he knew that sneezing now would only make Haru worry more, it didn’t make much difference though, since he couldn’t hold them in for long, “I’be just godt a lihh…liddle bid bore t-to…duhh…huhh-Gtch!” He winced as he heard Haru climb out of bed and wander over to him, then he felt the boy’s warm hand on his shoulder. It felt strangely comfortable and he leaned in towards his best friend, resting his head on his chest. Haru’s hand worked its way up to Makoto’s forehead.

“You have a fever,” Haru commented bluntly, tugging gently at Makoto’s hand, it didn’t take long for the boy to give up and close his notebooks, “you need rest.” Makoto let Haru wrap his arm around his waist and drag him to his feet, the two boys slumped together as Haru half carried his sick friend over to the bed and tucked him in, before climbing in beside him and cuddling him against his chest.

“Th-thahhhnks… Ha…ru…Kgnt!” he stifled painfully, not wanting to spray his friend now that they were so close, but Haru chided him for it, telling him that he might injure himself. Makoto smiled and snuggled into Haru’s chest, falling quickly into a deep sleep. They cuddled up together all night, and Makoto woke up in the morning feeling quite a bit better, not perfect, but better.

“Ahh, I think I’ll be able to get through this test,” he remarked cheerfully to Haru, rubbing gently at his nose as he got dressed.

“He-Tchu!” Haru snapped forward with his usual quiet sneeze freely into the air, Makoto spun round so fast that he almost fell over.

“Haru, did you just…?” he asked, his eyes widening with concern. Haru blushed slightly and avoided his eyes, sniffling quietly and touching an index finger to his nose. Makoto sighed. “bless you.”

OKIIIIIIII :D off to write more for the archive hahaha xD <3 here we goooo ^0^

WAAAH you wrote more Free!! X3 I love Haru so much, he's so adorable and this scenario is perfect. xDD He totally wouldn't let a little cold deter him from wanting the pool.. and Makoto would totally be like hahaha nope. tonguesmiley.gif Thank you so much for writing him, and for offering to write more!! As far as scenarios go, I can think of a couple - first of all, I love all things MakoHaru.. so if you could write a thing where like.. Makoto has a cold and he's trying to do something important (like studying) but can't stop sneezing, and Haru makes him rest instead, that would be awesome! Also, branching out to other characters lolol, I'd love to see something where Rin has bad allergies. That notion has always been rather attractive to me. heh.gif But yeah - thank you again!! I really enjoy what you write. =w=

Also I forgot to say, the above free fic is for smiley face :3 I hope it's ok :3

Loves <3

right, i'm going to post this quick before my computer overheats xD, my computer's still messing about, so im trying not to spend too much time on it until i can find a memory stick to back up my fic folder hehehe <3

tonari no kaibutsu kun <3

Haru sat slumped over in his seat with his heat rested in his hand, staring out of the window as the scenery rushed by outside. His nose was slightly pink and runny, his eyes almost closed, and his head was starting to bob forward occasionally as he started to fall asleep. His pink nose twitched slightly as though it was tickling him, but he was so spaced out that he didn’t seem to notice.

“Hah…ahh…” his breath started to hitch quietly and his chest heaved slightly with the extra strain, his eyelids started to flutter even more closed than they already had been.

“Hehh…HeeGKtchuu!” He snapped forward with a loud, forceful sneeze, almost falling off of his chair, he sat up, blinking in surprise and scrubbing gently at his face with the back of his sleeve, “huh…what was I doing?”

“Bless you,” Shizuku commented in her usual monotone, but she went out of her way to pat her boyfriend gently on the back, “trust you to come down with a cold the day we leave to go on vacation.”

Haru sniffled and rubbed at his tired, red eyes, yawning widely. He stretched his stiff arms and tried to wake up, but after only a few seconds his head began to nod forward again.

“Sorry, Shizu…” he commented with a dazed voice, slumping weakly against the train window, Shizuku looked at him with an expression that could be read as sympathy and gently reached out and took his shoulder.

“Haru,” he looked up tiredly out of the corner of his eye, as though he could barely even stand to lift up his head off of the wall, “if you’re going to sleep, do it over here.”

Haru looked up with a little bit more light in his eyes, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. He pushed himself up slowly with all of the strength he could muster and slumped over onto Shizuku’s shoulder, nuzzling his twitching nose into her neck. She smiled ever so slightly as she heard him give a comfortable moan in her ear.

“Shizu…thahh…hahh…HnGxkt!” he stifled desperately, since he couldn’t find the strength to move away in time, Shizuku didn’t seem disgusted though, and instead gently stroked her fingers through his hair, he purred happily at her touch, his voice sounded slightly stuffy and wet, “Mkay, g’night.”

Within seconds she heard Haru’s breathing grow heavy as he drifted off to sleep, still sniffling quietly in her ear.

“Goodnight, Haru,” she smiled slightly, cuddling him limp body close to hers, she rested her head on top of his, and a few moments later she joined him in a pleasant dream.

thank you sweeties <3 hope you like it ^9^

Heheh it's ok. Like the nutcase I am I put all the fics/ ideas I wrote on a memory stick and made a necklace out of it xD

Um If it's not too much to ask, may I request an in denile sick Haruka and Makoto with Rin finding out and care taking? blushsmiley.gif That would make me bubble inside! blushsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gif

Archived