Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

Omg sick link and caring sheik.... more of those!!!!

Please?

YES YES YES

I haven't finished ocarina of time but I DON'T CARE MOOOOOOOAR!!!!!

What?! Girrrrrrrllll....finish the game. XD where are u stuck at?

Arty will help her fellow comerade and friend.

Ahaha you mind me sending you a PM? cuz of all things to be stuck at this is perhaps the most embarrassing :P plus i actually haven't had the game for that long and haven't had much time to play it, so...

Of course.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiiii guys! its been a while xD ive been meaning to get back to these but ive had no inspiration, but i had the day off college so i decided to plotlines all day, so hopefully ill be able to upload quite a few new drabbles in the next few days!

this one might not be too good because a, i havent done any in a couple of weeks and i find it really easy to forget how to do it xD b, dark flame master is haaaaaaaaard to talk like!

but here we go, xD

its dark flame master and rikka from chuunibyou <3

“There is dark energy in the air,” Togashi Yuuta stood out on the balcony, staring up at the moon in his full dark flame master outfit, “tonight, on the night of a full moon, I must replenish the seal on the black flame dragon, or else it may break free and spell the end of the world for all of civilisation. Nevertheless, I have come prepared, I will restore my seal using this, the powered scales from its wings that I collected when I first sealed it away a millennia ago.” He held out a jar of black pepper in his hand and grinned a self satisfied grin. He slowly sprinkled some of the fine powder onto his hand and scattered it into the air above his head, then he pointed up towards the moon with his other hand.

“Vanish into the embrace of dark flahhh…hehhhh…” his small nose started to twitch as pepper filled the air, but he didn’t move, just narrowed his green eyes as though he was concentrating really hard on something.

“Hahh… ahhhhhh…Haachoo! HaKshoo!” The bottle of pepper he had been holding slipped out of his hands as he sneezed freely into the air, the contents scattered up into a black cloud.

“Hahh…Hatchoo! Hahh I cahh…Hakchuu!…can’t control my hehhhHekshuu! Powers! Kshuu!” He half shouted, grasping at his right arm as though he was in pain and running backwards and forward on the balcony as he sneezed loudly.

“Hahh…Hahhhh…” desperately he jammed his index finger up against his twitching nostrils and pressed on hard, his eyes watering with the pressure of trying to hold back, “Hahhhh…”

He sighed and his body relaxed as the tickle backed down. Sniffling slightly he brushed the grains of pepper from his black jacket and tidied himself up, as though he was trying to pretend that had never happened.

“Ahem…I think the seal will last until the next full moon.”

A small, blue haired girl watched him shyly with a mirror from the floor above as he went back inside the house.

“S-so cool!”

ahhhh this sucks xD bye bye guys <3

D-haww!!

This was most certainly not bad, Animania! I don't know the fandom at all, but it was cuuuute!! <3

:hug:

heeeey, its time for a linky drabble once more! ^0^

i love Link, he has to be one of the easiest fetish characters for me xD dunnoooo why

prompt-spring

Link is cleaning the dirty womans house with the wind thing and it stirs up a lot of dust and makes him sneeze. Hes like spring cleaning is a bitch xD

“GehhhHeggkchuu!” Link doubled over with a thick congested sneeze, which kicked up a thick cloud of dust into the air, he tried to hold his breath as the tiny particles assaulted his stuffy, ticklish nose, but since there was no clean, dust free air in sight, he really couldn’t help but breath in the sneeze inducing substance one way or another.

“HehhhhHegntchuu! KGntchuu! Ughh…who cad lib in sugch a disgustig house! Kagtchoo!” He grumbled, sniffling back thick congestion and sneezing out the teasing powder in an endlessly repetitive cycle. It was the third time that week that he had cleaned out Pipit’s mothers house, but that woman must have had a dust machine or something to get it back into this state after only two days, Link had considered trying to hide when she came knocking on his door begging for him to clean her house for her, but at the end of the day, he needed the money, so he had reluctantly agreed. He sniffled deeply, hot allergic tears dripped uncontrollably down his cheeks from his watery eyes. He was desperate to scratch his nose, but his hands were thickly covered with dust and his tortured sinuses wouldn’t be able to handle it for long enough for him to get any relief. Frantically, he scrubbed at the dusty floor, hoping that he could get it done soon so that he could go for a bath.

“Ughh…why does she asgk be to do dis ebery weegk, *sniff* she…HeeGKtchuu! She dows how allehh…HuuHuGtchuu! Allergic I ab to dust… GuhTchuu!” Each throaty congested sneeze was like an explosion that stirred up more of the ticklish substance to irritate his nose, his eyes were watering so badly that he couldn’t even see what he was doing any more.

“Hehh…Ehhh…Ehhhhh… Ekgtchuu! HaKgtchuu! GuhhhGktchu! HuuuuKgtchuu!” Link sat perfectly still and let each allergic sneeze wash over him, snapping forward rhythmically into his knees as he let each one of them go, unable to even consider holding them back.

Once he had a second to catch his breath he looked slowly around the dust filled room and sighed deeply, giving in to himself and rubbing at his tickling nose with the heel of his palm, only to stir up another wave of allergic sneezes.

“HahhhHagktchu! Hugktchu! Kgutchoo! *sniff* dis is goig to tage foreber.”

(ps, if you didnt get the link to the prompt because it was too vague, i was thinking SPRING cleaning xD gyahahahahahaha)

a continuation, since i decided that for any link drabble i do i will do ooc, tp and ss parts, this is the tp part for spring xD

so

prompt spring

As soon as the last snow of winter had melted away Link began to take the village children on trips up into the Faron woods to watch him work. They were quiet and well behaved at first, but soon they got tired and bored, so Link sat them down by Faron spring and tried his best to entertain them for a while.

“Link! Link! Teach us how to sword fight!” The Ordon village children clamoured around the young farmer boy, chattering wildly, Link grinned that cheerful grin he wore when he was looking after the kids and took out the wooden sword he wore on his back.

“Ok, kids, you know what the first thing they teach you about sword fighting it?” He asked, twirling his sword around, “the first thing they teach you…is…HaaTchu!” The soon to be hero snapped forward with a loud, half covered sneeze that had took him by surprise, he sniffled slightly and blinked a couple of times, looking slightly dazed.

“Bless you, Link!” Colin commented shyly and Link blushed, scratching the back of his head with embarassment.

“Hehe, sorry about that. Ok, the first thing you learn is how to stand,” Link slowly got into a fighting position so the children could see how he was doing it, “hold the sword in your right hand and take a step forward with your right leg, then crouch down slihh…HehhHeTchu!” Another sudden sneeze wracked the young boy and he stumbled forward slightly, snapping forward at the waist with the powerful explosion, “HeeKtshu! HaaKchuu!”

He quickly steadied himself and rubbed at his nose with his index finger. The children were too stunned to bless him and instead just sat their with their mouths open slightly.

“Hehehe, sorry about that, my allergies are starting to act up,” he tried to act cool and brush it off, but Link was actually really embarrassed about showing himself up in front of the kids, his blush brightened slightly when he didn’t get any response. He quickly hopped up onto a large rock beside the spring and twirled his sword in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

“Anyway, once you’re standing in the right position, you can start practicing stabs, like this,” Link jabbed forward with his sword at the air and the children cheered,

“then when you get really good at that, you can try…to…Hahh…Ahhh…HaaKshuu!” Link snapped forward with a violent sneeze into his palm and stumbled forwards from the force, losing his balance and falling clumsily into the Faron spring. He spluttered and coughed, shocked by the sting of the cold water, then he sat up and grinned. The children looked shocked for a moment and then started to laugh.

“Hey!” Ilia appeared at the entrance to Faron woods and shouted over to the soaking wet hero, “Link, are you ok?”

Link shivered slightly, sitting knee deep in the cold water, and rubbed at his slightly pink nose. Then he raised his free hand and waved at his childhood friend, grinning happily

“Hehehe, spring is definitely here!”

gehehehehe all forms of Link are adorable xD

Awhhhhh Link is so adorable ;o . Both drabbles are beyond perfection<3

Awesome sauce!! Plus link is always outside so allergies and (my fav) colds galore

ABSCVIASBDVCILABHCVAV LIIIIIIIINK <3 <3 <3

I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

YAYYYYY LINK MY FAVE CHARACTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok more drabbles cos yay ^0^

interrupt

tonari no kaibutsu kun

Shizuku scribbled furiously in her notebook as she solved equation after equation, lost in her own little happy daydream. It was the first day of summer break, but already she was almost done with her summer homework, and was spending the day in the library hoping to get the rest of it finished.

“HeKtshu!” Shizuku’s pencil lead snapped as her concentration was broken by a wet sneeze, she frowned slightly, but tried to ignore it.

“HeKchuu!” She slammed her pencil down on the table.

“Haru,” she said without even turning round and the black haired boy sitting on the floor beside her looked up with a smile.

“What is it, Shizuku?”

“What are you doing?”

Haru looked up from a pile of dusty books and grinned happily, his eyes were red and watering slightly and his nose was running, he wiped it roughly on his sleeve.

“Just looking through some old stuff I found under that shelf. Look! This book is over a hundred years old!…Hekshu! *sniff*”

Haru wiped his nose on his sleeve and pulled the pile of books up onto the table, then he sat down beside Shizuku and started flicking through them lazily. Shizuku sighed and picked up her pencil again, but she had only got through one more sum before she was interrupted by a another messy sounding sneeze.

“Heegtchu!”

“Haru.” she turned slightly towards the black haired boy who was sat with his nos buried in his sleeve, still twitching slightly. He sniffled thickly and then lifted his head, grinning at her cheerfully, “can you be quiet.”

“I can’t help it, Shizuku, these books are really dusty,” he flapped one of the pages lightly to prove his point and a cloud of dust wafted up into the air, Haru’s face immediately contorted into a ticklish expression and he snapped forward with another congested sneeze into his sleeve, “Heggtchu! *sniff* all dis dust is baking me sdeezy.” Shizuku frowned and dug her hand into her pocket.

“Here, use a tissue,” she said quietly without even looking at him and passed him an unopened pack of tissues from her pocket, he took then gratefully, put one to his stuffy nose and gave a quiet blow, then he sniffed experimentally to see if he could breathe properly again.

“Thanks, Shizuku! That feels better now,” he stuffed the crumpled tissue in his pocket and went back to flicking through his books, Shizuku sighed and went back to her sums, though the grip on her pencil tightened slightly with frustration.

Haru sifted quietly through his books with his cheek rested on his fist, his eyes half closed. One of the books from the stack he had brought up slid off onto the table and let off a huge cloud of dust up into the air, He wiggled his nose slightly as it wafted up into his face, tickling his sensitive pink nose.

“Hehh…Ehh,,,” his breath hitched quickly and he scrabbled through his pocket for his tissue, pressing it to his nose just in time to smother a deep, throaty sounding sneeze.

“Heegtchu! Hegktchu!””

“Haru!” Shizuku spun round in her chair and lashed out towards the boy just as he was recovering from the violent sneeze, still sniffling and blinking his watery eyes blankly. She grabbed his nose between her index finger and thumb, and pinched it tightly so that he couldn’t sneeze any more. Haru looked shocked for a moment, then his cheeks blushed and he started to laugh. Shizuku took her hand away and turned back to her work, but there was a slightly pink blush on her cheeks.

“Haru, you’re hopeless.”

^0^

and

dust- skyward sword part

Link rushed forward and swung his bug net at the beautiful blue butterfly fluttering about in the air with a violent battle cry, it just missed, and the butterfly quickly soared up into the sky out of his reach. Link stamped his foot in annoyance.

“I’ve been trying to catch that stupid thing for hours,” he grumbled to himself, throwing down his net in frustration and sitting down in the grass, “this is tiring, I need to rest for a while.”

He flopped down onto his back on a steep grass verge and started up into the sky, watching the butterfly he had been trying to catch as it flittered about with the clouds. Then, after the hero had been lying still for about half an hour and was on the verge of falling asleep, it slowly and carefully flew down and perched itself right on the tip of Link’s nose. He opened his eyes quickly, seeing the blur of blue wings from close up, and looked around for his bug net while trying not to move his head, but he’d thrown it down too far away. He sighed quietly. The butterfly quickly moved its little legs up and down as it tried to perch in a comfortable position and Link resisted the urge to scrunch up his nose. It felt incredibly itchy, so much so that Link found himself fisting the long grass just to help himself deal with it. He wanted nothing more than to rub the itch away, but he didn’t want to scare away the butterfly, since he’d spent so long trying to get it in the first place. It flapped it’s wings gracefully, and a thin cloud of luminescent dust scattered off of them, coating Link’s sensitive nose. He breathed in slowly and the tickly substance invaded his nostrils, bringing on an unwanted urge. Link felt his nostrils involuntarily begin to flair and the butterfly moved in response, he thought it might fly off, but it just repositioned itself slightly. The dust prickled at the inside of his nose, and sent an itchy sneezy feeling creeping into the back of his sinuses.

“Hehh…Hehh…” his breath hitched quietly as he tried to fight off the urge, but since he couldn’t move, there really was nothing more that he could do other than try to hold out as his body tried to expel the unbearable itch.

“Hahh…ahh…Kxngt!” Unable to hold it back any longer without using his hands, Link clenched his jaw and let out a painfully stifled sneeze, his body shuddered in the grass, but other than that he hardly moved, “Hxngt! Ktchxnt! Nxgt!” Still, despite his best efforts, the butterfly quickly spread its wings and flew back up into the sky, leaving Link free to sit up and sneeze out the rest of the dust in a satisfying way.

“Ha-Ktshu! Haa-Ktshu! Hashoo! Hatchoo!” He sniffled wetly and opened his eyes which had been clenched shut from the pressure, then he flopped back down onto the grass with a smile on his lips, this time holding his bug net firmly in his right hand.

“Right, let’s try that again, shall we?”

love youuuu <3

tomorrow i'll post another Yato fic, (i know no one knows this fandom, but i wrote it mostly for myself end for my college friend who sometimes reads my stuff on here ^0*

if you see this Natchan then helloooooooo <3)

Haha!! Oh link we love u. Can u make him sick again? Funny...im drawing link as well. XD

I do have lots of sick link fics lined up, ill try to write one tomorrow ^0^

Also do you know sugar sugar rune cos imma start writin for that too! I wanna see your link when you're done!

Awwwwh Link and the butterfly basically tickling his poor nose

Awh Link bb<3

a sick link fic for you!!

pillow, twilight princess part

“Look, guys! Is that a dragon?” Link yelled out in a slightly breathy voice and pointed up into the sky, the children followed his gaze excitedly and started looking excitedly up at the clouds hoping a dragon would magically fly overhead. Link took the opportunity of having the children’s attention off of him to stifle a fit of ticklish sneezes into his shoulder in almost perfect silence.

“Ksh! Ksh! Ksh!” He quickly swiped an index finger underneath his slightly pink nostrils and hoped that would be enough to subdue the tickle for a while, then the children turned back around and started fussing around him again.

“Link, that wasn’t a dragon, it was just a bird!” Malo said loudly and Link laughed, scratching the back of his head and blushing sweetly.

“Hehe, sorry guys, my mistake!”

As the children started to play again, Link sighed quietly, he’d woken up the day before with a slight tickle in his throat and a stuffy nose, and over the course of the day it had evolved into a bad head cold. His body felt cold and sore and his head was warm, Link could feel his cheeks were flushed with fever and his nose burned with a perpetually congested tickle. But alas, he had duties to do, there was the Ordon goats to put back in their pens that evening and he had promised to spend the day entertaining the village kids. There was nothing more for him to do than to suck it up for the day until he could collapse back into bed and sleep.

“Hektchu!” Distracted by his thoughts Link didn’t notice a sneezy tickle blossom in the back of his nose until it was too late, he snapped forward at the waist with a slightly wet sneeze into his elbow, he at least made sure to turn away from the kids, since he didn’t want to get them sick.

“Link, are you ok?” Colin asked quietly, looking up at him with a concerned look in his eyes, Link smiled kindly and ruffled his hair, still sniffling slightly and scolding himself silently for letting his weakness show in front of the kids.

“I’ve fine Colin, just a bit of allergies,” since for the moment he didn’t have to worry about hiding it, Link scrubbed roughly at his pink nose with his sleeve and sniffled tiredly, “Come on, I told you I’d show you how to fish, didn’t I?”

By the time Link had gotten to Fado’s ranch to put the goats away that evening he was feeling sicker than ever, his face had paled and he was shivering so badly that he looked like he was going to collapse at any moment. His nose was red and sore from the constant sneezing and rubbing and his throat was sore, his voice coming out hoarse and rough. He was obviously sick, but given his stubborn desire to try and hide it, the others in the village reluctantly pretended not to notice, or at least tried not to make it obvious that they were wishing he’d just go home and rest.

“R-right, theyre all away…j-just god to bake sure…theyre all in there…Hegtshu! Hegktchu!” He stuttered out in a shivery, congested voice and punctuated with a thick, ticklish sounding set of sneezes, rubbing his itchy nose on his sleeve and smiling tiredly. Fado wandered over to the young boy and gently patted his shoulder.

“Bless you, Link,” he smiled at him proudly and ruffled his hair like a father would to his son, “that was one hell of a sneeze there, looked like it hurt.”

“Just a liddle bit,” he croaked, then his expression clouded over again with a half lidded vacant expression, his red nose twitching irritably, “HeKgtchu! Hgtchu!…*sniff* be right back.” Link walked off into the barn to check on the goats and Fado waited patiently for him to come out, but almost half an hour later he still wasn’t back.

“Link, Link! You ok?” He slowly walked into the barn, calling for his young helper, but the sight that awaited him was actually quite endearing. Link was lying on the floor, snuggled up with his head resting in the warm fur of one of the goats, snoring softly. His chest moved slowly up and down with slow rhythmic breaths and his closed eyelids twitched slightly every couple of seconds.

“You’re still as stubborn as ever, aren’t you, Link?” Fado quietly approached the sleeping boy and heaved him up onto his back, he groaned slightly but didn’t wake up, and then settled back into a comfortable sleep on the other mans back, “let’s get you in to bed.”

hopefully this is ok for you! i did it quickly because i was excited hahaha xD

hope you like it!

Yes i loved it!!!!! And the drawing is young link but not sick. But this story has me getting ideas!!!

heeeeey ^0^

i've kinda gone off on a tangent with this 100 prompt thing, but i dont think anyone is going to really mind as long as i keep writing, eh :P

unless everyones getting kinda annoyed with me waffling on, if so, im sorry <3

here we go with another Link drabble!

“*sigh* I really would have thought Rusl’s sword could have taken more hits than that before it broke.” Link sighed, making his way slowly back towards Kakariko village to get his sword fixed after his battle in the water temple, he’d been defeated and had to run away before even getting close to the main boss, and his only weapon had suffered a fatal blow. Link didn’t like crossing the vast Hyrule field without his weapon, his eyes were narrow and alert, hunting for enemies almost to the point of paranoia. He was so completely defenceless without his sword though that he didn’t know what he would do if he found any. He sighed again and picked up his pace, hoping he could get to the village quickly before he came across any enemies. His health counter was low.

Then up in the distance he saw a black shape moving quickly towards him. He squinted his eyes slightly to try and get a better look.

“Link, its Zant!” Midna whispered in his ear, her voice full of terror, then Link started to recognise the terrifying shadow king approaching him, surrounded by 5 or so of his shadow beasts. With no other option, Link dived quickly into the tall grass nearby and ducked down, hiding.

He sat perfectly still in the tall grass, shaking slightly with apprehension as the shadow king stopped right in front of him.

“I sense the presence of the twili imp nearby,” Zant remarked loudly to himself, looking backwards and forwards across the open grassland. Midna gripped tightly onto Link’s shoulder in terror, then she heard the young hero sniffle slightly.

“Link, what are you doing?” She whispered almost silently in Link’s ear, to which he responded in a similar manner.

“Midna, it’s the…pollen from this grass…I’m really…allergic to it,” his words came very spaced apart, as though he was struggling to form his words properly. Midna looked over his shoulder and saw that Link’s eyes had gone red and were watering slightly, while his nose looked an itchy shade of pink and was twitching delicately, “I’m ok at the moment.”

That was what he had said, and it was only kind of a lie, his nose was starting to feel itchy, but he was still in the green. He crinkled the bridge slightly in reaction to the pollen and another sniffle escaped him, then a wave of dread washed over him as a sneezy sensation blossomed in the back of his nose.

“Midna…I have to…” he managed before he was cut off by the desperate need, he screwed up his nose and just about repressed it with a deep shuddering breath, but Midna looked worried.

“Don’t you dare!” She whispered threateningly in his ear and he shuddered, biting down on his lip to help him hold back, not daring to even speak in case it made him lose it, Link gave a shaky nod in return. His red nostrils quivered slightly as he battled with the teasing tickle spreading through his sensitive nose, willing him to sneeze, his body trembled with the strain of keeping them in.

“How are you holding up?” Link nodded weakly, but in doing so, he inadvertently nudged one of the long blades of grass, making it flick up into his itchy right nostril, burrowing the thin tickly tip into the sensitive inner walls of his nasal passage. He flinched sharply and tried to shake it out, but each slight movement sent ticklish shockwaves flooding through his nose as it brushed teasingly against his sneeziest spots.

“Ehh…Hahh…” Hot allergic tears trickled down Link’s cheeks and he trembled uncontrollably from the desperate need. He could practically picture the pollen swirling around inside his tortured nose, the itchy blade of grass squirming deep inside, stimulating his sensitive nerve endings and coaxing him ever closer to an inevitable explosive sneeze. The thought alone seemed to make his nose tickle even more.

“Hahh… Haaaaaah!” The sensation was just too much for him and Link couldn’t hold it back any longer. his eyes fluttered closed and his mouth opened wide as though he was yawning, then he snapped forward, letting out the huge pent up sneezes freely into the air.

“Haaaaah….Haaatchoo! Kashoo! HaaaHashoo! HaaaHaaaHaaKcheww!” Link bent forward almost double, nearly head butting the floor, then his head snapped back up as Zant turned to face them.

“Quick! Run!” Link jumped to his feet and set off running towards Kakariko village as fast as he could, still sneezing desperately, he kept almost falling over as he snapped forward with each desperate explosion. Once he got far enough away that he could no longer see the shadow king behind him he collapsed into the grass and started to laugh.

:3 ok i lied, i'll post the Yato fic tomorrow, or maybe sugar sugar rune ((i know no one will know these fandoms, but i want to post them on the off chance that someone will, plus if you dont focus too hard on the storyline you dont have to know the fandom to like them, i think anyway xD

see you later guys <3

OHGOODNESSOHGOODNESSOHGOODNESS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LINK.

*giggles maniacally*

You are awesomesauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I reallyreallyreally like sick Link and you are perfect and awesome and wonderful and YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

You know what?

Sick link fighting or about to fight Ganondorf..

Done!

You know what?

Done!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

You know what?

Done!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

XD awwww

hehehe, sounds like a good idea! ^0^

ive ended up writing quite a few fics from fandoms no one will know, and i'll still end up posting them just on the off chance, xD so im gonna upload another Yato fic today, but then tomorrow i'll post another Link, cos everyone seems to love Link (and why not really, he is beautiful <3)

“Hi Kofuku, is Yato home?” Hiyori smiled as she greeted the pink haired god off poverty, both she and her shinki looked at each other for a moment, then turned back to the cat tailed girl.

“Yatty? He just got back a moment ago.”

“I thought so, that lazy god is never doing any work,” Hiyori remarked with a slight frown before heading towards the stairs.

“Ahh, no, your wrong, Hiyorin. Yatty went out yesterday morning.” The pink haired god smiled before wandering off, leaving a confused Hiyori to climb the stairs in silence.

“Hey, Yato. You alone?” She asked as she entered the small attic bedroom the stray god and his shinki shared. The Yato looked up from the kotatsu, beaming when he saw the young girl enter.

“Yo, Hiyori. Yukine said he wanted to wander around town for a while and clear his head, he won’t be back for a while.” Was it her imagination or did he look slightly sad.

“Kofuku just told me that you didn’t come back last night. What were you doing?”

Yato rested his flushed cheek in his hand and smiled widely, but it looked slightly forced, Hiyori frowned.

“The great Yatogami has had a record number of job requests in the last few weeks, I had to pull and all nighter again just to get them all done in time.” Hiyori dropped her bag at the door and went over to sit by Yato’s side, up close she noticed that his eyes looked dark and tired.

“Again? Listen, Yato, it’s great that you’re working hard and all, but don’t you think you might be working a bit too hard?” She asked, looking concerned, but he just grinned proudly and pulled a glass bottle out from inside his jacket.

“Just look how many 5 yen coins I got last night, at this rate, I… HaaaKshu HaKshu!”

He quickly turned away from her to sneeze into the crook of his free arm. He sniffled quietly and blinked his sore red eyes, then a small shiver wracked his small body. Hiyori frowned slightly and put the palm of her hand on Yato’s warm forehead.

“Yato, are you getting a cold?” She asked as the minor god shrugged away her hand, blushing slightly from either embarrassment or fever.

“Of course not, Hiyori, gods don’t get sick. I j-just got some dust up my nose at my last cleaning job, that’s ahh…all.” He stuttered slightly as he repressed another sneeze, and Hiyori didn’t seem at all convinced. After a few seconds of her glaring accusingly at Yato his phone started to ring, breaking the uncomfortable silence between them, he answered it quickly, but without his usual enthusiasm. “this is the fast, cheap and reliable Yatogami delivery service, how can I hehhhlp… HeeKshu! Hekchu!” Hiyori pouted as the minor god sneezed tiredly away from his phone into his elbow, quickly while he was still recovering she reached forward and pressed the cancel button, cutting off the call. Yato gasped angrily, but before he could respond Hiyori threw her arms around his waist and pulled him into a tight hug, smushing his face into her chest.

“Please stop, Yato. Stop pushing yourself trying to deal with everything on your own.” Yato remained stiff in her arms for a moment, then he slowly began to hug her back, resting his head on her warm shoulder, “give your phone to Yukine or me for a few days and let us deal with your requests, or if that isn’t good enough then I’ll give you 5 yen for every job you have to turn down, but please, just rest and let people take care of you when you’re sick.”

Hiyori didn’t know why, but she kept of holding the minor god tenderly in her arms as though she thought he might break if she were to let go, and eventually he started to shiver as his body gave in to her warmth.

“Hiyori…” Yato sat up slightly and looked up at the half phantom, his eyes watering slightly from his fever, “I’ve nehh…HeeKtchu! never been taken care of before…I don’t now how…”

“Let me show you,” the half phantom smiled kindly and put her arm around Yato’s waist, half carrying him over to the bed in the corner of the room, “here, you can start off by going to sleep, you’ll feel better when you’re well rested.”

She pulled the blankets right up to his nose and tucked him in tightly, then sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked his warm forehead as his eyes started to drift lazily closed. She could still feel him shivering beside her, and she had to admit that the thin blankets he had didn’t provide him much protection from the cold in the drafty attic room, she touched his feverish cheek gently with the back of her hand.

“Yato, are you cold?” she asked quietly, but he only responded with a tired sounding sneeze and a slight nod. Hiyori quickly threw back the blankets and climbed into the bed beside the trembling minor god, pulling him tightly against her chest. She tucked his head against her shoulder and put her warms hands on his back, snuggling the blanket as around them both as tightly as she could. He cuddled against her gratefully, making a warm contented noise in his throat like he was finally getting comfortable for the first time in ages. In the warm silence, Hiyori massaged Yato’s back in slow circular motions until his breathing grew slow and deep, then she looked down at his sleeping face with pride. His chest heaved rhythmically against her own, his pink nose twitched slightly as though it was still itching him, and there was a small smile pulling up the corners of his lips. She bent down and placed a warm kiss on his cheek.

“Goodnight, Yato”

gehe <3 bai bai

XD aww

There something cute about me, Arty? angrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gif

(j.k. I love you <3 )

Archived