Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uwaaah, thank you soso much for writing me the MakoHaru one!!!! wub.png That was awesome, like.. I love everything about it, it's beautiful. xDDD The way you spelled his sneezes were perfect! And I love the scenario so much too - Haru dragging him home and putting him to bed and then catching it later ajsdkflsdjfkl drool.gif And then the ending was adorable. I loved it so much, thanks again~ happy.png

Also, I'm really glad you're writing Free! in general, by the way! It's one of my favorite series ever, and there's not nearly enough fetishy stuff for it. xD;; I really enjoyed the Rei one you did, and also the Rin and Haru one for Natto - both of those made me laugh a lot because they're so.. them.. and I love it. xDD Thanks so much for writing! =w=

These are so good! My favorites are definitely the Free! ones, like...these last two. The scenarios are adorable because I have a ridiculous weakness for MakoHaru and they fit the characters really well! I love the idea of Makoto and Haru sharing a cold (it's one of my favorite scenarios with them), and Rin and Haru having a race over something like this is exactly the kind of hilariously stupid sort of thing they'd do. heh.gif Also, the idea of Makoto and Rei carrying them? Yes. I pictured that so clearly, and it's just really cute in my head. xD;;

I'm so glad you're writing for Free!, though! These guys deserve so much love, and they can never get enough ever. At least, I don't get tired of reading them ever, since, like sfg said, it's one of my favorite series and there can never be enough of this stuff for it. xD;;

i'm glad you guys like my free! fics :D

i wrote another one for you guys, i'll upload it a little later tonight. its only short cos i wanted to try doing an exactly 100 words drabble, but i couldnt, i did get close though xD

despite how easy it should be, i'm not very good for some reason at thinking up plotlines for free, so if you guys wanna reccomend any plotlines or ideas, i'll write them for you, plus it might kickstart my creative brain like it did with my link fics xD

i really look forward to getting some good requests from you guys, i love requests <3

ok, i told you i was gonna post some more free! this one is pretty short ((intentionally short, i was attempting a real 100 word drabble and almost made it xD) if you have any good ideas for more free fics then let me know cos i love doing requests. :D

ok here you go guys.

Mako/Haru

“He…tchu!” Haru turned to his side away from Makoto and pinched his nose between his thumb and index finger, letting out a quiet, restrained sneeze.

“Haru, are you sick?” Makoto reached out to feel at his forehead, but Haru flinched away from his hand, “don’t come to club practice today, you shouldn’t be swimming if you have a cold.”

“I’b dot sigk,” Haru said, rubbing as his slightly red nose with his index finger, “there bust be sobething in the air. He…tchu!”

Makoto chuckled as Haru pinched and rubbed at his nose, struggling to hold back an impending sneeze, before letting out another quiet sneeze into his palm.

“Why are you being so stubborn?”

Haru looked over at Makoto out of the corner of his eye, then replied with his usual monotone voice.

“I want to swim.”

Linky link

Link sniffled weakly into his sleeve as he hurried through the castle on his way to Princess Zelda’s chambers. It had been almost a year since Gannon had been defeated and Link had been made into one of the knights of Zelda’s royal guard by way of gratitude from the young princess. It was a lot more exciting that his old life in the forest and a lot less dangerous than saving the world on a daily basis, so Link generally found the job to be quite comfortable.

Today however, the young knight was suffering with a bad cold, and he was rubbing at his sore itchy nose frustrated as he entered the throne room, where the others were already gathered. The meeting today was just to review the peace treaty between Hyrule and the people of the Gerudo desert, but it was still very important, and Link bowed shyly as he entered the room almost ten minutes late, numerous pairs of eyes looked at him judgementally.

“S-sorry I’b late, I overslept,” he mumbled, blushing slightly and lowering his head graciously, averting his eyes from the rest of the crowd. Princess Zelda just looked down at him from her throne with the eyes of a royal.

“Take your place, knight.” Link shuffled quietly over to her and took his place at her side, standing rigidly with his arms held firmly by his side.

As the meeting continued, Link felt his head starting to nod forward as a sleepy haze descended on him. He blinked his eyes tiredly and tried to keep a professional appearance, his thin shoulders were shaking slightly and he felt feverishly hot and freezing cold at the same time, but he hoped that none of the others had noticed.

“Kxngt,” His head bobbed forward slightly with a small sneeze, stifled into almost perfect silence, just the sound of Zelda’s voice was enough to drown it out. He didn’t dare raise his hands to cover, since it would be improper for him to make careless movements in front of the princess, so he just hoped that she hadn’t seen his little accident. If she had, her face didn’t betray it. He sighed quietly.

“Ktchnxt! Nxgt!” His head bobbed forward again with two more stifled sneezes, but otherwise he barely moved. His nose was starting to feel stuffed up and the congestion was making it even more ticklish, he tried to sniffle quietly to clear it, but the noise that came out was thick and gurgling, he saw Zelda’s eyes, as well as quite a few others in the crowd, raise towards him. His pink nose twitched, but he forced it into silence with sheer willpower.

“HeNgtchuu!” A few minutes had passed and Link’s cold ridden body had been generally well behaved, but then the tickling in his nose came back with a vengeance. He winced slightly and scrunched up his face to try and hold it back, but it was no use. A loud, uncontrollable sneeze burst out of him, he threw up his hands and covered his nose and mouth at the last second when he realised that he wouldn’t be able to stifle it and bent forward at the waist. When he stood up, sniffling thickly, the entire hall had fallen silent.

“Bless you,” Zelda said without even looking at him, and Link got the distinct impression that she had said it more as a way to explain and dismiss his inappropriate interruptions rather than to comfort him. The coldness of her tone made Link shiver with loneliness. He gave a quick swipe at his irritated nose with the back of his hands, then the meeting continued.

“HaaGtchu!”

This time Link was sure that he heard some sighs of frustration coming up from the crowd, he wanted to sigh in frustration himself, but he held back the urge. From within the sea of unfamiliar faces he saw Nabooru look up at him and mouth ‘are you sick?’ with a concerned look in her eyes, he nodded as inconspicuously as he could.

“Please restrain yourself or you will be asked to leave,” Zelda said through gritted teeth and Link felt tears of exhaustion and humiliation pricking the back of his eyelids but he held them back. With the exception of a few hitching breaths, Link managed to bite down on the urge to sneeze until the meeting was over.

“Ugh, fidally done,” Link stumbled through the door into the dimly lit room. He had just finished his duties for the day, but it was already dark outside, he was grateful that the Zelda had given him accommodation in the castle like the other knights since it meant that he didn’t have far to travel home after work. He collapsed down onto the bed and snuggled his face into the soft warm sheets, sighing tiredly.

“I’b so tired…HeehGtchuu! Ktchuu!” He smothered two ticklish sneezes into his pillow and groaned deeply in his throat, his face looked flushed and his eyes were red and watering. He sniffled thickly and reached for a tissue, blowing his nose loudly.

There was a loud knocking on the door, but Link didn’t so much as twitch, he laid flat out on the bed on his stomach with his face buried in his pillow as though he had fallen asleep. After a few seconds had passed he turned his head slightly and called up.

“Cobe in.” Link knew there was only one person it could be.

Instantly, the door burst open and Zelda flew into the room, she ran over to the sick knight and threw herself onto the bed beside him.

“Link, I’m so sorry I had to treat you so coldly like that! I felt really bad, but I don’t want the other knights to think that I treat you differently just because you’re my partner. I’m so sorry my sick little love, how are you feeling?” She reached out her hand and touched his hot feverish forehead.

“Id’s ok Zel, I dow why you habe to act cold to be durig work tibes,” he sat up, looking slightly dazed from his fever and gave a lopsided smile, “I’b just glad you’re here dow, I deed cuddles.”

Zelda looked lovingly at her sick knight and wrapped her arms around his neck, planting a warm kiss on his lips, he grinned tiredly through the kiss, then his nose started to twitch.

“Hmm…Mmmm!…HeGuhhtchuuu! HaGtchu!” Link pulled away from her at the last second and turned to the side, sneezing violently into the crook of his elbow, then he slumped forward into Zelda’s chest and snuggled against her. She gently stroked his blonde hair and he purred happily.

“Bless you, love!” She smiled, her tone sounded much kinder and lighter than it had before, and it made Link’s heart jump with ticklish delight, “you poor thing, do you want me to make you some soup?”

Link shook his head, rearranging himself on the bed so that he was sitting propped up against the pillows and pulled the blankets up to his chin, snuggling up in the warmth.

“No…Cobe and cuddle wid be, Zel,” he patted the bed beside him and Zelda smiled tenderly, “just wanna…g-go to…sleep…heh…Hegtchu!” Feeling too tired to cover anymore he sneezed freely into the air and then laid back on the pillows with a sigh that sounded as though he has just used up the last of his energy. Zelda climbed under the blankets and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, rubbing gently at his back with her nails and eliciting a series of warm purrs from his throat.

“Does this feel good, love?” She whispered warmly in his ear, he didn’t answer straight away and when she looked down and saw that his eyes were closed, his chest moved rhythmically up and down. She looked down at him for a few seconds with a proud smile on her lips, then she leaned down and pressed a light kiss on his twitching eyelids.

“Zel,” he mumbled almost inaudibly in his sleep, slurring his words slightly, “I love you.” The princess stared, wide eyed, then she hugged him tightly against her chest, she could practically hear him smiling in her ear.

“I know, I love you too.”

hey, Not, i was thinking i'd do some more fics from this sort of perspective cos i like knight link x princess zelda, would you want me to do more like this? :D

*Claps* i love the link one!!! I love them.all..

But that link one...:heart:

Waaaah~!! Thank you so much for writing more MakoHaru!!! :D I've been lurking around reading the Link drabbles, despite not knowing anything about the games/fandom, and I've enjoyed them a lot, too. It's really easy to picture the scenarios you put him in, and I really like your spellings. :3 ButokayMakoHaruwhat. Even if it's short, I'm still really happy to read something for either of them! The way you write them is so good, where Makoto's trying to get Haru not to swim, but Haru's just like "No way. Pool." Haru's sneezes are really cute, too. X3

Requests...dude, you could do anything with these guys and I'd love it. xD;; But I have a thing for them sharing colds...? Something where they're just taking care of each other doing little things and stuff like that which would probably end up totally disastrous for them. But really, I'm happy with anything - I just love them. xD;; And again, thank you so much for writing this one!! :D

I will! I will write many free fics for elements <3

Ill try to do a couple today. :D I got up this morning with an idea (cos ever since last night I've been forcing my brain to think of free plotlines because lots of people would like that ^0^ so I will try to write lots :D

Ahh, these were so cute. I loved the Free one! Haru's so ridiculous and stubborn, it's perfect. I like the Link one too. You did a great job making him sound really miserable, which I love.

I would also adore more Free! fic, though I don't really know what to request. I'm kind of obsessed with Rei, so it's hard for me to think of ideas for anyone else at the moment, but I know you're not a big fan of him so...I'll let you know if I think of something!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LINKY LINK!!!!!

*bows to Animania's brilliance*

Ahh, these were so cute. I loved the Free one! Haru's so ridiculous and stubborn, it's perfect. I like the Link one too. You did a great job making him sound really miserable, which I love.

I would also adore more Free! fic, though I don't really know what to request. I'm kind of obsessed with Rei, so it's hard for me to think of ideas for anyone else at the moment, but I know you're not a big fan of him so...I'll let you know if I think of something!

Natto, I'd be quite happy to do lots of Rei for you if you have any ideas :D

WAAAH you wrote more Free!! X3 I love Haru so much, he's so adorable and this scenario is perfect. xDD He totally wouldn't let a little cold deter him from wanting the pool.. and Makoto would totally be like hahaha nope. tonguesmiley.gif Thank you so much for writing him, and for offering to write more!! As far as scenarios go, I can think of a couple - first of all, I love all things MakoHaru.. so if you could write a thing where like.. Makoto has a cold and he's trying to do something important (like studying) but can't stop sneezing, and Haru makes him rest instead, that would be awesome! Also, branching out to other characters lolol, I'd love to see something where Rin has bad allergies. That notion has always been rather attractive to me. heh.gif But yeah - thank you again!! I really enjoy what you write. =w=

ok, like i promised i have come up with a couple of free ideas! i havent written them all yet, but i did write one!

i'll post it now, then i'll sneak in a sugar sugar rune fic at the end and it wont be as awkward when no one knows the fandom xD

ok free time!

{“HeGtchu!”}

{“He…tchu!”}

Both Haru and Makoto snapped forward with a simultaneous sneeze and then caught each others eye, Haru turned away quickly, blushing, but Makoto just burst out laughing.

“Oh, Haru, we bust loogk a right sight,” he sniffled, reaching into his pocket for an old, crumpled up tissue and blowing his nose loudly. Haru stared at him with red, bloodshot eyes, his expression was no different than usual, but he seemed to be glaring.

“It’s your fault I can’t swim,” he said in his usual monotone voice, but Makoto sensed anger in his words. It really was his fault though, he thought with a depressed sigh, he was the one who dragged Haru to visit Rin when he got sick last week, despite Haru’s unusually strong protests, claiming he didn’t want to risk getting sick himself. Makoto should have listened to his best friend, but now they were both stuck home from school with bad colds. Oh well, at least neither of them had to suffer it alone.

“I’b sorry I…HgKtchu!…god you sigk, Haru,” he said, trying to smile, but he was cut off by a bad coughing fit. Haru stared at him blankly for a moment, then he reached forward and patted his back. “Haru!…HeGktchu!”

“Here,” he handed Makoto a pack of tissues and he took them gratefully, dabbing gently at his sore nose, then he shuffled closer to Haru until he was practically sitting on top of him.

“W-what are you…He…tchu!”

“Keebping you warb,” Makoto grinned down at his best friend and Haru just sighed, his expression didn’t change, but a slightly pink blush coloured his cheeks, probably from his fever.

“Tha…thanKschu!” His red nose started tickling and twitching, Haru tried to hold back until he had finished talking, but the urge was just too strong for him. Makoto had gotten the message anyway, he knew by the way the taller boy was smiling down at him. Giving in to his sickness, Haru slumped against Makoto’s chest and snuggled against him, “I’m going to sleep.”

Before Makoto even had a chance to reply, Haru’s eyes had closed and he drifted off into a warm sleep.

aaaaand now sugar sugar rune!

omg Pierre <3 love love love

because then you will know who i am talking about, a link... http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3408/vlcsnap210803no.png

“That damn Pierre! How dare he try to trick Vanilla like that, when I see him I’m going to whup his butt!” Chocolat ranted to herself as she stomped through the school grounds, looking for the ogre boy. She rounded the corner and saw sitting on a bench staring off into the distance and marched over to him with her hands on her hips, “Oi, Pierre, what have you been saying to Vanilla?”

“Oh, Chocolat,” he said in his usual quiet monotonous tone, but his voice sounded a little thicker than usual, he didn’t even bother to look at her, “do you want something?”

“Don’t play dumb with me, Pierre! You’ve been trying to turn Vanilla against me, haven’t you?” She stood over him, frowning as she waited for him to answer, but he just sat staring straight ahead as though he couldn’t hear her, then his eyes became slightly lidded and he gave a light, shivering breath.

“Htssshhh!” He pitched forward with a delicate sneeze into his palm, then he gave an almost inaudible sniffle. Chocolat looked him with wide eyes for a second, as she had never seen the usually composed boy make even the slightest display of weakness before, then her eyes softened and she looked at him with concern.

“Pierre, are you ok?” She asked quietly, and for the first time the ogre lifted his pale blue eyes and looked at her directly, Chocolat met his piercing, slightly cold gaze and shivered and blushed at the same time.

“I have a slight cold…Htssh!” His eyes clamped shut with another soft sneeze and when he opened them again they looked slightly watery. He sniffled quietly as though he was trying not to draw attention to himself and gently rested the knuckle of his index finger against the underside of his nose.

“Oh…bless you,” she said almost involuntarily and then blushed even brighter, she seemed to have completely forgotten why she was seeking him out in the first place. Again his eyes started to look lidded and his slightly pink nose twitched, he rubbed at it daintily with his index finger, while with his free hand he fumbled through his pockets, looking slightly put out.

“Of all the days to forget my handkerchief,” he grumbled to himself as he slowly built up to another sneeze, Chocolat stood rooted to the spot, watching him in awe.

“Huh…Huuhh…”

“Here, you can have this,” Chocolat reached into her pocket and took out a pink lace handkerchief she kept in her pocket, holding it out to him. Part of her expected him to laugh at her, but he just accepted it gracefully and pressed it over his twitching nose just in time to cover another quiet, repressed sneeze.

“Htshh! Hksssh!” He neatly folded up the lace handkerchief and tucked it into his pocket, then he stood up and looked down on the young witch girl with his usual emotionless eyes, “thank you, Chocolat.”

Chocolat looked up at him with wide eyes, then she gave a loud ‘humph’, turned on her heel and stomped away.

“Hksssh!”

“Bless you, Pierre!” The member’s girls chimed tenderly to the sick ogre prince, the afternoon classes were just about to start, and they were sitting quietly in their classroom with their heads rested tiredly in their hands. Pierre pulled out a small pink lace handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed delicately at his long nose with it, which quickly grabbed the attention of his fans, as they sat up in shock.

“Pierre, why do you have such a girly handkerchief?” Yuriko asked him as calmly as ever, though even her smile looked a little strained. Pierre looked over at her out of the corner of his eye, then the tiniest smile spread onto his lips. It was so small that part of her wondered if she was imaging it, and only a second later it was gone, but it was the first time that Yuriko had seen Pierre look genuinely happy in all the time she had known him.

have fun ^0^

mmm Pierre you little cutie i love you so much <3 <3 <3

Waaah~!! More MakoHaru, you're wonderful!! This is so cute - I love how you started it off with them sneezing at the same time. X3 Of course it's Rin's fault they're sick...I can totally see them going to see Rin at Samezuka, trying to bring him something to make him feel better, and then catching it themselves. So unfortunate for them, not so much for us. :P But dude, the way Makoto moves to keep Haru warm is adorable!! They both are in just being with each other and blushing after sneezing, and just...I like this a lot. X3 Your spellings are really fitting for them, too - I like the way they sound in my head, and Haru sneezing in the middle of a word is just...yes. So much yes. ^_^ Thank you for writing this!! I'm looking forward to the others!

I have no idea what Sugar Sugar Rune is (an anime?), but I really liked that one, too! I could get a sense of their character types through your writing, and I think Pierre's is the kind I like anyway, so I enjoyed reading him. ^_^ I liked your spellings for him, and the character interactions were interesting! I'd be interested to read more of the fandom/Pierre if you end up writing them!

yeah its an anime and manga, its so insanely cute and romantic but it has a dark side too, Pierre is kinda like the stoic for the first half but then turns into a semi tsundere are you evil are you good kinda character xD i adore him xD

i love him, although his lines were hard cos his manner of speech is awkward

i am definately going to write more of him because im in love, i hope you get into the fandom (then i wont be posting them for no reason <3)(plus i dont know anyone who's ever seen it so if you saw it i'd probably end up having a massive fangirl rant about it xD)

i made some plans to write haru fics, but im currently right this minute writing a rin fic xD

I'm interested in it, so I'll probably check it out at some point! Haha, I don't think it's for nothing whether other people have seen it or not - I haven't and I still enjoyed what you wrote. :3 Plus, it might end up getting other people into it!

I'm totally happy with any Free! fics, and I love Rin, too, so I'm excited to read him. X3

I did hear that, and I've been sososo excited since they announced it!! I didn't think they'd announced the release date yet, but I'd seen something about it being planned for July.

I really like the free one , but my favorite was the sugar rush one?. Idk it's just so adorable<3 eh we could never go wrong with more Linky Link yes?

right, guys,this is a bit of a long story so bear with me. i was actually supposed to be posting another free fic, but last night my computer broke and ive had to switch my my reserve one, so i cant access all the stories i had written so far. i'm going to try and take all the data off of it sometimes this week, but until then i'll have to write all new stories, and its a bit late to be starting now, so im just going to type up something i already happened to have written on paper :D

but dont you worry guys, i will get those stories off within the week so i'll upload the free one later, plus i'll just try to write other new ones. my notes may have been on that computer but i still remember most of them and i made little notes on paper to remind me so i should be ok xD hahaha

ok, here's a link story instead :D

Link gulped nervously as he looked down over the edge of the thin wooden beam he was balancing procariously on, the sight that met him was a terrifying 200 ft drop to the ground. on his quest for Yeta's bedroom key Link had found himself being sent on a wild goose chase for a pumpkin, and now he'd been left to navigate an intricate maze of roof rafters as he made his way to the next location. still, the treasure chest was in his sight now, so Link forged ahead. he shuffled slowly across the narrow ledge that was barely wide enough for his foot and sniffled wetly, the air was thick with dust coming up from the slightly rotten wood and the untouched furniture, and the longer he was there the more Link's nose was tickled by it. He took a congested, itchy breath through his nose and his eyes watered with the deep sneezy sensation it caused.

"Heh...Hegktchu!" His head snapped forward with a stuffed up sounding sneeze and he rubbed at his nose with the back of his hand, giving a thick congested sniffle.

"HeeGKntchuu!" He jerked forward at the waist with a second violent sneeze that had took him by surprise and lost his balance. His arms flailed wildly in the air as he tried to steady himself in vain, then as he started to fall he reached out and hung onto the beam with his fingertips.

"Kshu! Ktsh! Hektsh! Tchu!"

He hung there limply for a moment by his fingers, wracked by a fit of soft ticklish sneezes as his nose rejected all the dust that had built up inside of it, his arms trembled slightly with the strain of supporting him, but he was unable to summon any strength until after he had finished sneezing. He couldn't even use his hands to cover or help him hold them back, with no other choice he could only wait until his body had cleansed itself of the itch. Then Link hoisted himself back up and sat straddling the beam, rubbing and prodding at his nose with his index finger.

"Wow, that was a close one!"

hahaha yaaay typing up (Y) im glad i wrote this one on paper xD

i'll try to do more free soon, i had a fic of allergic rin that i was requested for that i was going to upload today, so im very sorry about that!!! i promise i will try to get it as soon as possible <3

bai bai

GAHHHH i really wanted to update this yeaterday but i couldnt get my internet to work on this new computer xD sorry

i'm planning on trying to finish a longer drabble later on today, so for now please forgive me and take this little one as a peace offering <3

Yoshida Haru was feared all over school as a delinquent. Since he had beaten up a senior student on his first day of highschool none of the other students dared to go near him for fear of being beaten up. He was a loner with no friends who clung onto the only girl who would acknowledge his existence. Then one day,

“Hekch! Hektch!” Haru scrubbed at his nose roughly through his sleeve until it started to turn pink, his big eyes watered slightly.

“*sniff* I think I got some dust up my nose,” he murmured to the girl sitting at the desk next to him, then he gave a huge grin, blushing happily, “that felt really good!”

“s-so cute!” the whispers went around the class, “no one who can smile like that could possibly be a bad person.

Since that day, Haru had always been surrounded by people.

“Now, if only that would make him stop bugging me,” Shizuku remarked quietly to herself before going back to her maths problems.

muhahahaha now off for some dinner and psychology homework xD

Awh Linky Link Link<3 Awh you're so cute Link awwwwwh<3. And the second Drabble is cute too ;o

Archived