Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

Um If it's not too much to ask, may I request an in denile sick Haruka and Makoto with Rin finding out and care taking? blushsmiley.gif That would make me bubble inside! blushsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gif

Of courses, bubbles be what I good at ^0^

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH SO MANY DRABBLES!! Ok, so I really liked the allergy-hiding scenario a lot. Some torture is always SUPER hot!! The Skyward Sword one was cute and funny and made me grin like a giddy school girl (that's exactly what I am) and the Free one with MakoHaru was precious~ they are one on my otps and it was just so cute!! <3 <3 I have never watched tonari no kaibutsu kun, but the stories you write for that fandom are hella adorable. Always an awesome job :D

hehehe thanks guys for the great comments as always!!!!

another Yato fic

“R-right...erm… Yato, why don’t you just sit down here and make yourself comfortable,” Hiyori gave an awkward saleswoman smile as she lead the minor god into her bedroom and gestured to the bed. Kofuku’s house was currently having some restoration work done on her house, and when Yato overheard her offering to put Yukine up for a few nights he got jealous and insisted that she let him stay to. Since she was still feeling guilty for neglecting him to focus on her school and social life for a while, she agreed without too much fuss, but now that he was here she was starting to feel really embarrassed about it. “Right, I’ll just go and make some tea, be back in a second.”

“Heeheehee, I’m in Hiyori’s room,” Yato sat down heavily on the bed and giggled childishly, Yukine rolled his eyes as though he had given up on trying to understand his eccentric master.

“So what?” The blonde haired shinki looked up from the floor and smiled slightly, “You’ve been in here before,”

“Yeah, but this is the first time I’ve been invited,” He grinned.

“I’m back!” Hiyori called as she pushed open the door with her back and came into the room, carrying a pink tray with three cups of tea balanced on it. As she came in a little black cat scrambled in through the crack in the door and hopped up onto the bed, it mewled

quietly and padded towards the minor god, who’s eyes grew wide at the sight of it. Almost immediately as if by association alone Yato felt his nose start to grow itchy.

Truth be told, he wasn’t even sure how it was possible, but Yato was horribly allergic to cats, and had been for as long as he could remember.

It took forever to convince Hiyori to let me stay here, she’s probably looking for any excuse to get rid of me,’ he brooded silently, feeling his small nose start to twitch and turn pink, ‘if she finds out I’m allergic to cats she’ll throw me out for sure.’

“Here you go,” Hiyori placed a cup in his hands and sat down gracefully on the bed beside him, making it hard for Yato to squirm away from the cat without her noticing, it leapt up onto his knee and started rubbing against his chest, making the tiny hairs float up into the air and towards his sensitive nose. He reached up and quickly swiped an index finger under his reddening nostrils.

“Th-thanks…H-Hi-Hiyori,” he bit down on the growing itch in his nose and managed to reply to her with only a slight shiver marring his voice, but it had taken him such a long time to answer that Hiyori and Yukine had already moved on and were engrossed in a deep conversation, Yato put on a wobbly smile and nodded along. He could practically feel the strands of cat fur that he had inhaled swirling around inside his nostrils and it was so distracting that he couldn’t really follow what they were saying, but they didn’t seem to notice.

“Htssxt!” he made the mistake of relaxing once he thought that the attention was off of him and a quick allergic sneeze snuck up on him, he snapped forward into his wrist, stifling sharply as soon as he felt it coming on. Blinking away the itchy watery sensation in his eyes he looked up to see if either Hiyori or Yukine had noticed, but since they hadn’t even broken eye contact with each other, he assumed that they hadn’t. With a slightly contradictory lonely feeling of being ignored sitting heavily in his chest, he sat leaning awkwardly away from the cat and tried desperately to shoo it off of his knee.

“Hehh…Ahh…” He hitched loudly, pinching his nose closed with his index finger and thumb thinking that would help dampen the itch, but was surprised when it actually intensified, hot acidic tears formed in the corners of his red eyes and threatened to spill down his cheeks.

“Yato, did you say some…” Hiyori turned round when she heard the minor god gasp and caught him in all his presneeze glory, sore red eyes and nose streaming, nostrils twitching, she was practically mesmerised as he slowly built up, his eyelids slowly fluttering closed, his jaw going slack and his head tilting back, then-

“Heh…HeaaTcheww! HeeAgktchuu!” he sneezed loudly into his cupped hands, startling the cat so much that it jumped off of his knee and bolted out of the door. “HeeAKtchuu! Mptchuu!”

“Bless you, Yato!” both Hiyori and Yukine said in unison, sounding quite concerned for their friend, then the half phantom girl turned around and put her hand on Yato’s forehead, “are you getting a cold?”

“N-nuhhhhKtchu! No, I-ihh…Kshh! Ktshuu! Tshuu!” He struggled desperately to talk between sneezes, despite not quite knowing what he was going to say, but then Hiyori seemed to notice the fur stuck to his jersey and a look of recognition crossed her eyes.

“It’s the cat hair, isn’t it? Are you allergic?” She asked, passing him a handful of tissues of of a pack in her pocket. Yato snuffled his nose into them and blew quietly which helped clear the itchy allergen out of his nose. Then he looked up at Hiyori with an embarrassed blush on his cheeks and nodded shyly.

'

great, now she’s going to make me leave,’ he thought moodily, sniffling wetly and smothering another ticklish sneeze into the tissues, then all of a sudden Hiyori started to giggle.

“Hahaha, wow, so god’s can have allergies too huh? You should have said something. Come on, lets put you in my brothers room, the cat’s not allowed in there.” She gently took his hand and lead him out of the door and into another room, he hovered around awkwardly for a moment, then he slowly sat down on the bed.

“Are you suhh…HuuGtchuu! *snff* sure this is ok?” He asked, sounding quite shy compared to how he usually talked, but Hiyori just smiled.

“Of course it is, now you get changed and I’ll bring you some clean clothes.”

yaaaay

YATO IS SUCH A CUTE BABU I LOVE THIS!!! I love how Yato can go from confident to embarrassed and shy in like, two seconds. AND HIS SNEEZES <3 they are so quiet and cute and desperate and I just can't it's so hot!!

<3 <3 <3

YATO IS SUCH A CUTE BABU I LOVE THIS!!! I love how Yato can go from confident to embarrassed and shy in like, two seconds. AND HIS SNEEZES <3 they are so quiet and cute and desperate and I just can't it's so hot!!

<3 <3 <3

gehehehe thanks <3

ok, idid a little linky drabble, but its not long

i havent really been in the mood to write, but i felt bad not posting any fics lately, so heres a lil one:3

Zelda and Link had decided that, after weeks of hardly spending any time together, that they were going to take a day out of their busy schedule to go on a picnic to Hyrule field. Zelda hummed happily while she made sandwiches the previous evening, then early in the morning they set off, hand in hand.

“I’m so glad we did this,” Zelda blushed shyly as they finished their dinner, Link smiled tenderly at her, “I’ve had a really good time.”

“Me to, Zel,” he grinned, punctuating his statement with a slight sniffle, then he swiped his index finger gently under his nose, “we need to do this m-more oftehh…oftehhnn…Ahh…Ahhtchu! Hhtchu!” He bent forward into his cupped palms with two soft, quiet sneezes, Zelda blinked, looking slightly surprised as he lifted his head and apologised shyly.

“Bless you, baby!” She exclaimed, laughing sweetly as she did. Link blushed happily. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, it’s seasonal allergies,” he sniffled slightly and rubbed at his nose with the back of his hand. Zelda only just noticed that it was slightly pink, “s-sorry, it was all I could do t-tuhhh…to h-hold then back d-duhh…during dihh…hihhh…HiGtchu! Gtchu!” He snapped forward with a couple more dry sneezes into his wrist, his head just bobbed forward slightly with the force.

Zelda looked up at him, looking slightly startled, then she slid over to his side and put her hand on his shoulder.

“Awww, Linky!” She cooed, rubbing her nose gently against his until he let another quick stifled ‘kxnt’ out in the space between them, “you’re so cute!”

Ah~ another great drabble from the beautiful Ani about my favorite characters <3 <3

• 2 months later...

Please please please do Kuroko no basket!!!! Maybe Kagami or kuroko or the captain!! If you fed ideas i have like 500, but please please please do Kuroko no basket!!

• 3 weeks later...

Soooooooo~ guess who just finished Noragami??? I DID AND IT WAS AMAZING AND I TOTALLY HAVE A NEW APPRECIATION FOR THE YATO DRABBLES NOW <3

Soooooooo~ guess who just finished Noragami??? I DID AND IT WAS AMAZING AND I TOTALLY HAVE A NEW APPRECIATION FOR THE YATO DRABBLES NOW <3

I actually just started watching it based on your recommendation, and MAN I AM LOVING IT~

Such a fan of these Yato drabbles as well, Animania~! <333

After I finish watching, I want to try my hand at a fic ;D

Ooooh sorry I haven't seen these yet!

My computer broke down and then I had a bit of a depression relapse so that's why I haven't written much lately.

To start off, yes I will do kuroko if you tell me what sort of things you want me to do and pairings or stuff like that ill do as many as you want (although uploading them may be an issue I might have to sneak into the library) ill get it done! And yeah I'll try to think of some kuroko or kagami plots! Any ideas for me?

Omg yeah yato is adorable!!! ((Although the manga is better!!!! <3 YatoxShrine and Yaboku, you neeeeeeed to see!!!!))

Hehe I'm glad you like my drabbles ill try to do more, also if you decide to do yato fics I would like to read them please

Ooooh sorry I haven't seen these yet!

My computer broke down and then I had a bit of a depression relapse so that's why I haven't written much lately.

To start off, yes I will do kuroko if you tell me what sort of things you want me to do and pairings or stuff like that ill do as many as you want (although uploading them may be an issue I might have to sneak into the library) ill get it done! And yeah I'll try to think of some kuroko or kagami plots! Any ideas for me?

Omg yeah yato is adorable!!! ((Although the manga is better!!!! <3 YatoxShrine and Yaboku, you neeeeeeed to see!!!!))

Hehe I'm glad you like my drabbles ill try to do more, also if you decide to do yato fics I would like to read them please

YAY you return! :hug: Can't wait for more!

Yeah, although my computer still isn't fixed yet so I have no way of uploading xD unless I hand type all my fics out on the phone xD

I tell you what ill do, make me loads of requests, as many as you want, and ill do them all up onto my memory stick and then ill upload them all in one go when I get my new laptop (hoping it should be before September)

:D looking forward to hearing some requests,

I've missed writing fics :D

Please please please do Kuroko no basket!!!! Maybe Kagami or kuroko or the captain!! If you fed ideas i have like 500, but please please please do Kuroko no basket!!

omg i started!! i'm nervous and excited because i never done kuroko before xD

got a new laptop so hopefully fics all around <3333

i made you a yato in fanfics section, please see it <3 *embarassed*

i'm sorry for posting too many times, but now im gonna put in my mini spam of fics i wrote while i not had a laptop.

its not as big a spam as i thought it was gonna be xD

unnatural reaction

vocaloid

“Just…a little…bit…more,” Kagamine Len muttered to himself as he painstakingly tried to balance the last two cards atop a monumental tower of cards. Kaito sat cross-legged on the floor in front of it, eating an ice cream and looking vaguely amused.

“You’re never gonna do it!” He jeered as a bead of nervous sweat trickled down Len’s cheek.

“You bet I am!” He snapped back in reply, never once taking his eyes off the tower in front of him, “I have £50 riding on this!” Len hovered the cards in the air as though he didn’t dare put them down, he could see his hands shaking from nerves, Kaito laughed at his friends pained expression, then his eyes suddenly grew unfocused.

“Ah…ah…ahh!” He gently rubbed at his nose with his index finger and his head started to tilt back slightly, his jaw going slack, “AhhhTchuu!”

The cards scattered violently in all directions, leaving Len hunched over the now crumpled tower, just holding the last two cards.

“Kaito!” He raged, throwing the cards at the blue haired boy, “you did that on purpose!”

“I couldn’t help it!” He grinned, swiping his index finger across the underside of his nose and grinning smugly, “I must be allergic to your dodgy card building skills.”

“Well, you could have at least covered your mouth!” Len whined, picking up the scattered cards and throwing them all at Kaito in a rage, “you did it on purpose!”

“Stop making excuses and hurry up and pay me,” Kaito smirked and held out his hand expectantly, Len sighed.

“Cheater,” he muttered as he handed over a £50 note.

A girl’s body and a boy’s sneeze Detective Conan/Magic Kaito

oh god, ive never done detective conan before xD i absolutely adore Kaito kid <3 i only did a mini one cos i was nervous, so let me know if you like and i'll do more!!!!

“Hehe, once again I’ve managed to elegantly take my prize,” Kaito Kid laughed as he raced down the corridor, followed by about 10 police officers, all crying after him, “now its just a matter of escaping.”

There was a loud pop and a puff of white smoke, and then Kid vanished before inspector Nakamori’s eyes, he blinked, and looked around a few times, and then he cried, “don’t give up, Kid must be somewhere nearby.

Kaito snickered under his breath and hid his face beneath a blue hat, he had managed to quickly change into a female police uniform, and had blended in with the crowd of people who had been chasing him.

“Hehehe…Heh…HeeAgKtchuu!” An untimely tickle blossomed in his nose and before he could even think about holding back a loud sneeze ripped out of the disguised thief, drawing everyone’s attention over to him. And of course, no matter how good he was at mimicry, there was no way he could sneeze in a girls voice.

“That’s Kid! Get him!” Nakamori cried as Kid set off running down the hallway again, rubbing at his nose with his index finger and cursing his bad luck.

oops... there was only 2...

i guess that shows i cant write without laptop xD gomen if you expecting a lot from me, i didnt mean to disappoint anyone xD

Disappointment is a word I would never use for your awesome writing skillz! thumbup1.gif

DAWWWWWW THAT WAS ADORABLE ANIIIII!!! :D :D cute wittle kaito and len heehee~

DAWWWWWW THAT WAS ADORABLE ANIIIII!!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.png cute wittle kaito and len heehee~

i think im attracted to the name Kaito xD

seriously, i'd marry the name xD

any requets? i'm currently stuck for ideas

currently im working on a longer link fic where link is sick and trying to get home but people keep giving him errands to do xD but im stuck for drabble ideas, help me? <3

I love your writing, especially your free! fics :3 If you're taking ideas, maybe one where Rin's sick and Nitori takes care of him? I just love them both so much wubsmiley.gif

Oooh i like the link idea of him sick and people ask things of him...hmmmm.....do u do attack on titan? If so, maybe an ErenxArmin where Armin is sick and Eren cares for him....? Or Sheik getting sick and Link caring for him?

Gomenasai, gomenasai gomenasai!

this may suck royal ass monkeys because i've never done kuroko before, but i did some trying and came up with this

it kind of became a 2 parter because i wanted to hurry up and show you because i was taking too long and i like to do requests really quick and stuff xD

so yeah there is a potential second part i havent written yet if you want it so just tell me and i will biggrin.png

anyway, i'll stop rambling

For the last couple of days, Kuroko’s presence had become much more noticeable. Since the start of the week, he hadn’t been able to suddenly ‘appear’ in the middle of club meetings, he hadn’t been able to sneak up on Kagami, or sneak away from after practice dinner parties without anyone noticing. It wasn’t because the other team members had become more aware of him, or that he was purposefully making himself more noticeable. No, it was…

“HeKchu.”

“Oi, Kuroko’s here!” Kagami looked up from tying his shoe laces as the blue haired star player of their team pushed open the training gym door, sniffling quietly. His usually bright blue eyes were red and watery, his slim nose looked itchy and was twitching slightly. “Ready for practice, Kuroko?”

“Mmm, I’m rehh…HeKchu!” He dropped down onto the bench besides Kagami and reasted his head back against the lockers, his head felt feverish and hot, and the metal felt cool.

“Still got a cold?” Kagami grinned, but immediately felt guilty for it. Sure, he was grateful to at last have something that made his usually invisible friend stand out, he was getting tired of being terrified out of his skin on a daily basis whenever Kuroko tried to talk to him, but it wasn’t worth his friends suffering. “Did you try taking the medicine I lent you?”

“Mmm… *snff* Didn’t work… Hgtchu! Tchuu!” He gave a tired sigh, dabbing at his nose with his index finger. He’d never been one for words, but today he seemed even less talkative than usual.

“Come on guys, lets get going,” Kuroko forced himself to sit back up when he heard Riko calling over to them, and after taking a minute to steady himself, he hauled himself to his feet.

“Oi, maybe you should go home early today,” Kagami frowned as Kuroko swayed and had to lean his back against the lockers to keep from falling over, it had been like this for the last couple of days, but today for some reason he seemed much worse, maybe that was Kagami's imagination.

"Nngtch! Ktch! No, the tournament is coming up soon, if we're going to beat Aomine, i'll need every day's worth of practice I can get."

His logic made sense, but somehow it just seemed wrong to force himself to keep training when he was clearly sick. But Kagami didnt say anything as he watched Kuroko wander tiredly onto the court with basketball in hand, after all, if even one of them wasnt trying their absolute best, there was no way they'd be able to beat Aomine.

Kuroko's playing that afternoon left something to be desired. Only ten minutes into the game he was out of breath and panting, while his constant sneezes made his misdirection play impossible, just before the halfway mark he failed to incerpet a pass from Kagami, took a basketball to the face and had to be rushed to the infirmary.

By the time Kuroko woke up all the others, besides Kagami, had gone home.

"W-wha...hah...Hatchu! Tchu! HnTchuu! What happened...?" He croaked, slowly sitting up in the bed and rubbing his eyes, Kagami jumped slightly since he hadnt noticed him wake up, and then laughed cynically.

It's been a while since he's done that. He half scowled, half laughed.

"Well you sure played a sorry ass game earlier," He complained, putting down the offending basketball that he'd been twirling in his hands ever since the others had left him in charge of Kuroko and headed home, "I told you you were too sick to play."

"I'm sorry," he admitted, looking slightly ashamed with himself, and then he swung his legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand up. "I didn't mean to be a burden to you, now if you'll excuse me."

From the moment his feet touched the floor Kuroko started to sway as though he was going to fall over, and he barely made it two steps from the bed before he fell to his knees. His usually pale face was flushed and he was panting already from the strain of just standing, it was slowly becomming apparent to Kagami just how bad he actually was.

"This is rediculous," he complained, standing up and grabbing Kuroko by his arms, lifting him to his feet, you can't crawl all the way home like this, you'll get hit by a car or something." Then he took a deep breath as though he was somewhat reluctant to follow that statement, "...fine, my house is closer, i'll take you there. But only for tonight, got it?"

Once he'd gotten his balance again, Kuroko looked up at Kagami with his usual blank expression and nodded slightly.

"Mmm, I got it."

Dx i hope this is ok and you like it :3

I love your writing, especially your free! fics :3 If you're taking ideas, maybe one where Rin's sick and Nitori takes care of him? I just love them both so much wubsmiley.gif

this, i am going to start right now :3

Oooh i like the link idea of him sick and people ask things of him...hmmmm.....do u do attack on titan? If so, maybe an ErenxArmin where Armin is sick and Eren cares for him....? Or Sheik getting sick and Link caring for him?

unfortuantely i dont know attack on titan although i have been meaning to watch it it look kinda creepy and im a wuss so i was gonna watch it with my mum xD

however sick sheik <3

this, i am going to start right now :3

ps if i take more than a couple of days just poke me to make sure im still alive xD

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOD.

:jawdrop: That fic, was just so awesomely amazing and adorable. I loved it so, so, so much. You rock, Animania! Seriously!

Archived