Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

jawdrop.gif Awwww no no no no no! That is SO not fair....poor Sam. Poor Dean....

I just wanna snuggle them both and pinch John's ear. tonguesmiley.gif

Right?! I love when the Supernatural writers add in flashbacks, it's so adorable yet also very heartbreaking

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww, that is so adorable, yet heartbreaking.

I love your drabbles. I've been a silent reader for a long time, so I've never commented, but I've finally decided to let you know how fantastic your work is.

And did I hear the words "requests" and "open" in the same sentence? Oh no, you shouldn't have done that! I'm going to abuse it... But truthfully, I do have a request. Can you something from either of the Captain America movies? And can Bucky be the one who's tortured with sickness, with Steve care taking? This ship is my life, I hope it's not a bother.

Ohmygosh, really? Oh that is fantastic! Okay, a BOTHER? Steve and Bucky are my all-time, hands down favourite pairing to write! Captain America is my #1 fandom right now hahaha! I'd absolutely love to! I'll have to get working on that ASAP ;)

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin|13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol |24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief |35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo|90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy| 101 - Airplane

AN - This is for the lovely Sophie83540! Thanks for your kind words (and request!). :) This is pre-serum Steve by the way!

75. "All for One, One for All"

Fandom: Captain America

Characters/Pairings: Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers

Prompt: Heartless

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

When Steve knocked on his friend's door around five o'clock, he expected Bucky's beaming face in less than three seconds. Instead, a voice called out, "Don't come in!"

Steve chuckled, still standing outside. "Buck, it's me."

"I know!" Came the reply. Strange.

Steve shuffled his feet. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to... I don't know, go out?" In truth, Steve hated going out but he'd made up his mind to try and be more sociable. Besides, it was manageable if he had a friend to go with.

"Not today. Huh... huh'TSHOO!" The sound of a muffled sneeze came from inside.

"Hey, are you okay?" the smaller man asked suspiciously, peeking in the window.

"Fide, fide!" The voice sounded far away.

"I'm coming in, okay?"

Bucky barely had time to get out a choked "No!" before Steve had stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"You're sick." Steve said accusingly, walking into the living room to find Bucky curled up on the couch, shivering.

"Steve, you've gotta get out of here!" He made shooing gestures until his eyes glassed over. "AHhh... ah'SHOO!"

"Bless you," Steve replied, placing the back of his hand on his friend's forehead. His eyebrows shot up, surprised. "You've got a fever! How long have you been sick?"

The young man shuddered and wrapped his arms around himself. "I d-dunno. Couple days."

"A couple days? Bucky..."

Suddenly, the fear was back in Bucky's eyes. "You have to leave! I'll get you sick! I'll... I'll..." He inhaled sharply and pulled his shirt up to his nose. "Hh'SHHP! I'll only get better whereas if you get sick you might never-- Hah'ASHHOO! Recover."

"Bless you." Steve thrust a hand into his pocket and offered Bucky his handkerchief. "C'mon now, you shouldn't be worrying about me right now. Look at yourself!"

"I kdow... dot such a ladies man adymore." He sniffled, still trying to keep his distance from Steve. "Why couldn't you have been born heartless?" he asked as Steve brought him a blanket from the closet.

Oh. My. God. Yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I did not except to see my request fulfilled this quickly.

I love it! Stucky is such an amazing ship pair. Although it's very sad that there's not much of it on this forum. I've been roleplaying with my friend a lot, so maybe soon I'll have enough practice to write a short story of my own. Again, thank you, this made my day. :)

God I love your writing so much, it makes me want to watch more shows than I can handle. Did I hear requests ?? *ears perk*

Your icon reminds me of someone who hasn't been written about too much recently ;) if you don't mind. Also being on a Star Trek kick, I can think of ANOTHER doctor who might need tending to :P

@O@

oh my goodness i did not expect that

so cute my goodness

how bucky's all sick and miserable but still thinking so much about steve and steve's just like fOR GODS SAKE BUCKY JUST LET ME HELP

babies <333

Oh. My. God. Yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I did not except to see my request fulfilled this quickly. I love it! Stucky is such an amazing ship pair. Although it's very sad that there's not much of it on this forum. I've been roleplaying with my friend a lot, so maybe soon I'll have enough practice to write a short story of my own. Again, thank you, this made my day. :)

I'd love it if you wrote a short story of your own!! ;) I know I'd read it! And also I'm kind of bad at RPing but I'd be happy to try it sometime, if you ever need someone... :P

God I love your writing so much, it makes me want to watch more shows than I can handle. Did I hear requests ?? *ears perk* Your icon reminds me of someone who hasn't been written about too much recently ;) if you don't mind. Also being on a Star Trek kick, I can think of ANOTHER doctor who might need tending to :P

I'm getting a great response to these drabbles, man! Thank you so so much! I will totally do BOTH of those, possibly both tonight! I need some more excuses to procrastinate studying for my history quiz tomorrow haha! :D

@O@ oh my goodness i did not expect that so cute my goodness how bucky's all sick and miserable but still thinking so much about steve and steve's just like fOR GODS SAKE BUCKY JUST LET ME HELP babies <333

ehHEHEHEHE yes I just LOVE messin' around with those two! Their friendship and them as a pairing is just so CUTE!

I actually have several stucky fics on the go or just starting but they're not finished @^@

also one stony fic which i just. can't seem to finish because it requires i do research and i'm just so lazy.

(are you still taking requests cause if so another stucky one would be great but with steve??? and maybe post-winter soldier @W@ )

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin|13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol |24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief |35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo|90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy| 101 - Airplane

AN - This is for sapphiremint! Thanks for your request(s) hehehe! :D

76. "For His Own Good"

Fandom: House, M.D.

Characters/Pairings: James Wilson, Gregory House

Prompt: Lovely

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"You did this to be!" Wilson barged into House's office, pointing accusingly. "Id's all your f-fault-- Hep'SHOO!" He sneezed into his hand, sniffling all the while.

"Lovely." House responded sarcastically, tossing the other man some hand sanitizer.

"Oh doe. Dod't think you cad act so disgusted... you were sick a week ago! And you... hahhh.... you g-gave-- HASHOOO! You gave be this cold."

House rolled his eyes. "Blow your nose, I can't even understand you." He used his cane to push the box of tissues closer to his friend. Wilson angrily grabbed one. "Knowing you, I bet you got me sick on purpose!"

"On purpose? Ridiculous. Why would I do that?"

"Oh, I dunno." Wilson feigned ignorance. "Oh, wait! Maybe it's because I have a date with Amber tonight and you're-- Heh'TSCHHOO! Jealous."

"Hm. Well, you really shouldn't go on a date with Amber tonight now, should you? I mean, the common cold is verrrry contagious and what with the way you're--"

"Hur'ESHOOO! Hup'SHUHHH!"

"Yes, that. What with the way you're sneezing all over the place... it's probably a good idea to cancel." House suggested innocently.

"I hade you." Wilson turned and walked out the door.

"Oh, you love me! And you'll thank me later!" House called after him.

He could hear Wilson's sneezing echoing down the hall and House had to smile.

AN - This is for sapphiremint! Thanks for your request(s) hehehe! biggrin.png

76. "I May Sneeze on You"

Fandom: Star Trek

Characters/Pairings: Leonard McCoy, Jim Kirk

Prompt: Frail

Upon entering his cabin, Kirk was surprised at how frail his friend looked. McCoy was in his bed, covers pulled up to his chin, and visibly shivering. Kirk's eyes darted to the thermostat, which was set on 90 degrees Fahrenheit. No wonder it was so bloody hot. He turned the dial down to a healthy 75.

McCoy was lightly snoring but as soon as Kirk was within two feet of his bed, his eyes flew open. Immediately, he tried to sit up but was thrown into a coughing fit. Captain Kirk quickly rushed to his side and began rubbing his back. "Hey, it's okay, don't try to get up. Breathe."

After a few seconds, he caught his breath and leaned away from Jim, in a futile attempt to not spread his germs. But his captain insisted sitting on the edge of his bed. Of course. "I may sneeze on you." he warned him, just as nose twitched. He quickly turned away from Jim and let out a volley of sneezes. "Hh'GNNT! Es'SHHT! Hur'XXT!"

Kirk stared at him, annoyed. "Bones, you're a doctor. You know holding in your sneezes like that is bad for you."

"Not when you're havin' company." He sniffled. "Uhh, cad you pass be the--" He motioned towards the tissue box, one hand covering his nose.

"Oh, sure."

Once he'd blown his nose, he was more at ease. "Well, thanks for comin' to see me. I really-- ahhh... ahH!"

"Bless you."

McCoy was stuck with a pre-sneeze face. His eyes opened reluctantly. "Lost it."

"Don't worry, it'll be back." The words were barely out of Jim's mouth before the doctor's eyes fluttered shut again.

"Huhh... huhhH!"

"Nope." Jim grabbed Bones' hands, preventing him from stifling.

"Hup'SHOO! Aht'CHOO!"

Kirk couldn't tell if his mate's face was flushed from fever or embarrassment. "I should get back to the bridge."

"Yeah, okay." McCoy leaned back into his pillow, sniffling.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" Jim turned around to glance at the man, but his eyes were once again closed.

I actually have several stucky fics on the go or just starting but they're not finished @^@

also one stony fic which i just. can't seem to finish because it requires i do research and i'm just so lazy.

(are you still taking requests cause if so another stucky one would be great but with steve??? and maybe post-winter soldier @W@ )

Yayyyy! Hopefully you can post a Stucky one soon? I'd love that! :P Heck yeah, I'd love to do Steve!! :D

D'awww sick wilson. The congestion in his voice is to melt for. I love the bones reboot movie reference too :D thanks for writing these. I always look forward to reading them.

AN - This is for Daisoku! Thanks for your request, I LOVE Steve/Bucky!! Hope you like it! <3

77. "For Better or For Worse"

Fandom: Captain America (Post Winter Soldier)

Characters/Pairings: Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier), Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Prompt: Contagion

"I'm so sorry, Buck." Steve stares at his long-time friend, the circles under his eyes and the sheen of his fevered skin. "I didn't mean to get you sick -- I didn't even know I could get sick, let alone you."

"Yeah, well..." Bucky trails off and slowly brings his hand to his face. "Huh'CHAHH!" He sniffles. "Viruses mutate. Even superhuman immune systems like ours can't-- Het'SCHHH!"

Steve blesses him just as he sneezes. "I really feel bad though. You want some soup?"

Bucky sits cross-legged, back straight. "No thank you."

"You sure? I can do chicken noodle or tomato." Steve offers, smiling. Bucky glares at him. "I don't feel like it."

Rejected, Steve lays his head on the couch's arm rest and sighs. "Just tell me when we're out of tissues, I can run to the store."

Seeing Steve's morose state, Bucky immediately feels guilty. "Id's dot thad bad, you kdow." His nostrils flare and he furiously scrubs his nose until the itching feeling goes away. "Id was a great excuse to hahhh... to hahhH! Cadcel by therapy session."

"Bucky!" Steve sounds exasperated. "I though therapy was helping you?"

"Id does help, I guess, I just dod't like goig. Id's weird to talk about stuff with a stranger." Suddenly, the sneeze sneaks back up on him. Bucky's head rears back a little and he nearly dives into his elbow. "Heh'SCHHOO! Eh'XSHHT!"

"Bless you." Cap says guiltily. Bucky knows what he has to do. "Actually, uh, Steve, soup sounds good."

"Really?" His whole demeanour brightens.

"Yes." Bucky gives him a small smile. "Thanks."

OMG....

sickWilson!!!! wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

That was great!! Plus Wilson belongs w/ Cuddy - or with House *and* Cuddy naughty.gif (OT3 FTW)

I can't agree with ya more!! I like how you think haha!

Gah! Beautifull wake up call! roll1.gif

Glad you liked :P

D'awww sick wilson. The congestion in his voice is to melt for. I love the bones reboot movie reference too biggrin.png thanks for writing these. I always look forward to reading them.

Awww, thanks! I'm so glad you liked them, they were such fun to write hehehe! :D

I just.... I don't know what to say...

This is so beautiful. Your writing truly makes me happy. My heart feels whole right now. Thank you for another piece of feels.

I just.... I don't know what to say...

This is so beautiful. Your writing truly makes me happy. My heart feels whole right now. Thank you for another piece of feels.

You are so sweet!! I'm absolutely ecstatic you like my writing, you have no idea! :D

AN - Minor spoilers for Supernatural Season 10 (episode?? not sure, possibly "Soul Survivor"? I forget, sorry!).

78. "You Need Your Strength"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Castiel, Crowley

Prompt: Frightened

Castiel both extremely dizzy as well as weak when Crowley found him. He was also sick and on top of the blood loss, he wasn't in the best of states. On top of that, he was frightened and alone.

"Oh, boy. Did Cassy get in a fist fight?"

"Crowley." Castiel's voice was barely above a whisper and he figured the demon hadn't quite heard him. Suddenly, his nose twitched. "Hh'ISHHH!" He'd been doing that a lot lately, for who knows why. Crowley's smug face faded in and out of the angel's vision."

"Bless." The Kind of Hell said politely. "Not catching cold, are we?"

As if on cue, Castiel shuddered and closed his lips into a thin line, trying not to sneeze again. "I'm... fine."

"Oh, yes, clearly." Crowley rolled his eyes. "I could tell by the pints of blood you've obviously lost. And that cold."

Castiel started to argue but he didn't get the chance. "Ahh... hah'ASHHOO! Heh'ISHH!" He didn't mean to, but he groaned a bit. He couldn't help it; everything hurt.

"Alright, alright, quit your whining. God." Crowley knelt down next to him and reached inside his coat pocket, revealing a bottle of Grace. Castiel knew whose it was with a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"Th-that's not mine. Hih'ISHH!"

"Only difference is, you need your strength; she doesn't anymore. Now drink up, Angel." He parted Cas' lips and the light made its way into him, filling him up with power and warmth.

"Much better, isn't it?"

79. "Summertime Saddness"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester

Prompt: June

"Are you sure you're feelin' okay, Sam?" Dean's tone is dead serious but his younger brother still rolls his eyes.

"Yes, Dean, I'b fide."

Dean looks over at him. "Do you even hear yourself?"

"Dean!" Sam shouts, half panicked, as Dean is forced to swerve back into the right lane to avoid hitting a truck. "Just watch the road hoooh... okay?" His nose gives a little twitch and he's gone. "Hh'SHHH! Huh'PSHHOO! Ehhh... hehh... eh'SHZHHH!"

"Bless. Are you do--"

"Hr'SHHHOO! Whew. Now I'b done."

"It sounds like you're gettin' sick."

"Well, I'b dot!"

Dean chuckles and shakes his head in disbelief. "And you think I'm the stubborn one?"

"Id's allergies!"

Huh. Dean hadn't even considered it, but Sam did have allergies when he was little.

"Id's the middle of June ad I'b sdeezig by head off. Dot thad weird. Uhh... hur'SHHOO!"

"G'bless. You want to stop and get some allergy meds once we get into town?"

"D-doe, I'b f-fihhh... fide-- Heh'TSHHOO!" Sam sniffs and pinches his nose to keep from sneezing. "Actually, yeah, thags."

Archived