Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - I'm back! Here's some Thor smile.png

41. "Harry Potter and Childhood Memories"

Fandom: Thor

Characters/Pairings: Thor, Loki

Prompt: Childhood

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Hahh... hIH! Hhh'KSIHHHHH!" Thor sneezed into his hands, oblivious of Loki's grand entrance.

"Hello, Thor."

"Brother? Whad are you doig here?"

Thor was living with Jane now and Loki wasn't a usual visitor.

"I've come to... take care of you I suppose, seeing as that wench Jane hasn't done a thing."

"You will say doe such words aboud her! Jade is simbly busy with her w-work. Heh'ATCH!" He sniffled. "She doesn't deed to worry aboud be."

"God, you're the same as you were in childhood; your nose is practically dripping!" Loki tossed him a handkerchief. "Here, blow your nose, then I shall read to you."

Thor did as instructed, then settled back to hear his brother read.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley--"

"Hehh... heh'ASHHHHOOO! ATSCHH!"

Loki started a bit, not expected the loud noise, then began again. "'Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last--'"

"I ab goig to -- Hurr'ESHHHUHH!"

"Yes, thank you for the update." Sarcasm dripped from his voice.

"I jusd thought I should warn you seeing as lasd tibe you jumbed."

"As I was saying, 'They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold--'"

"GHISHHHOOO!"

"Thor, the handkerchief is for sneezing into, not holding on to for fun!"

"My apologies, Brother." He blew his nose.

"Are you quite finished?"

"Hihh... hihH! ISHHHHH! Now I ab."

Loki exhaled loudly. "I will never reach the introduction of Dumbledore much less Harry if you keep this up." he scolded. In return, Thor's cheeks blushed pink.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - Spoilers for X2, if you haven't seen it! If you don't care, then I suppose it doesn't matter!

42. "Mir Geht es Gut"

Fandom: X-Men (X2)

Characters/Pairings: Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler), Storm (Ororo Munroe), Professor Xavier, Jason Stryker

Prompt: Breath

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"It's about to get really cold in here." Storm informed Kurt Wagner as she closed her eyes to concentrate.

"I'm not going anyvhere." Kurt replied.

The child in front of them gasped as the room's temperature dropped drastically. "What are you doing?"

His breath came out as a swirling cloud and he began to shake. The cold of the room was incomparable to anything he'd ever experienced, but he wasn't going to leave Storm now. He fell to his knees and proceeded to rock back and forth, trying in vain to get a least a little bit warmer. Despite his best efforts however, Kurt's breath was coming out in rapid, feathery gasps.

"Hold on Kurt, I've almost got him! Professor!"

With a final shriek, the child illusion vanished and Professor Xavier opened his eyes. He ripped off the Cerebro helmet. Storm lowered her hands and the temperature rose accordingly. Kurk stood up shakily and sniffled. As the place began falling apart, Kurt teleported Storm out, then Professor X, leaving Jason.

"Kurt," Storm started upon walking into his bedroom, "I'm so sorry."

He was shivering a bit, recovering in the sick bay. "For vhat? I am sorry for zee loss of your friend. I vish I could have saved her."

"It's not your fault," she said, sighing, "I only wish I'd seen it coming."

"Hhh'ISCHHHH!" He sneezed into a cupped hand and shook his head, as if trying to clear it. "Excuse me."

"Bless you!" she told him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I feel terrible."

"Vhy? Zere vas nothing you could h-have done to prevent zis -- AhH'TSCHHH!"

"Are you kidding? I knew that storm was harmful to you! Those freezing temperatures... I should've told you to teleport out!"

Kurt shook his head. "Nein, I vould not have listened to you, I'm afraid. I vanted to be... to be with..." A helpless expression crossed his face and his nose was twitching. "Ihhh... ihhH! Ih'HHHSHH!" He sniffled. "Ugh! I apologise. I vanted to be vith you."

Storm sat down on his bed and gave him a sypathetic smile. He scooted back, pulling his knees to his chest. "Ah, I vould not come any closer. You know how contagious zese sings can b-be." Kurt brushed a knuckle under his nose until he felt the nostrils relax.

"I don't care, Kurt. You shouldn't be alone at a time like this."

He sneezed again, much to his dismay. "Excus-- HEISHHH! Hahh'ESCHHT! Excuse me. But I am hardly presentable."

"You look fine to me." Storm blushed immediately. "I mean, you're obviously sick, I know that. That's not what I meant, I just meant you don't look that bad. Well, I'm not trying to undermine your illness, I just--"

"Eet's okay." He assured her. "Eet's just a leetle cold, nothing to vorry about, bitte. Hurr'ESSHT! I vill be fine."

• 2 weeks later...

AN - I've just started watching House and I have to say, I'm hooked (only on season two, though). I just love the idea of House and Wilson!

43. "We Both Know You're Lying"

Fandom: House M.D.

Characters/Pairings: James Wilson/Gregory House

Prompt: Internet

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters. I am, however, beginning to consider the fact that maybe they own me.

"Cad I sday here for the dight? Sdacy, ub, kicked me out. Again." A dishevelled-looking James Wilson was standing on Gregory House's doorstep.

"Why? Was your congested snoring keeping her awake all night?" House countered.

"Whad?"

House shook his head. "Okay, okay. Come on in. I'm just reading some online articles."

Wilson stepped into the threshold and House shut the door behind him. "How long have you been sick?"

"I'b dot sick." the man said, sitting on the couch and briefly rubbing his nose. "Jusd tired."

"...because you're sick." Both men were outstanding doctors and both men knew exactly who was telling the lie.

Wilson stood up. "House, if you want me to leave, please, just say so. I'b dot id the mood for your -- hh'SHHH!" He tried in vain to stifled the sneeze, but to no avail. "I'b dot id the mood."

"Bless you." House said suspiciously, eyeing the way his friend was sniffling. "Stay, I don't care. I'll just be working anyway."

"Would id hahhh... hah'IXT! Would id bother you if I watched sobe TV?"

"If you'd stop trying to hold in your sneezes then no, it wouldn't bother me."

"I'b sorry, I just -- eh'GNNT!"

House glared at him.

"Habit, sorry."

"I know." He scrolled down, mentally scrutinizing the article he was reading. After a few minutes of watching a soap, Wilson spoke up again. "Do you uh, happend to have ady ahhh... hahhH! Hh'ISHHOO! T-tissues?" He had a hand clamped over his nose and was blushing.

"In the bathroom."

"Thags."

"Ugh, the goddamn Internet is out!" House grumbled, furiously clicking the mouse over and over again. He was answered by a congested-sounding snore. With a glance over his left shoulder, House saw his friend completely out on the couch. His nose was noticeably red and irritated. In fact, House almost felt bad for him. Without really thinking about it, he retrieved Wilson's jacket off the rack and draped it over him. He turned the television off.

Aw! I loved this! Poor Wilson. :blush:

You are awesome. These are amazing! You should do something where Merlin has a stuck sneeze and then Arthur teases him about it eventually helping him.

O_O And I just now find these how!?!?!?

These were marvelous! Spectacular! Perfection! Everything possibly imagined! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Aw! I loved this! Poor Wilson. blush.png

O_O And I just now find these how!?!?!?

These were marvelous! Spectacular! Perfection! Everything possibly imagined! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You guys are too kind! :D It's so nice to know people actually read these things haha! I cannot resist torturing Wilson because he's my absolute favourite! ;)

You are awesome. These are amazing! You should do something where Merlin has a stuck sneeze and then Arthur teases him about it eventually helping him.

I love Merlin! I'll for sure do that! :P

44. "Not Helping"

Fandom: Merlin (BBC)

Characters/Pairings: Merlin/Arthur Pendragon

Prompt: Care

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters. I am, however, beginning to consider the fact that maybe they own me.

"Congratulations, Merlin. I think you've actually managed to entertain me properly for once." Arthur smirked as he watched his manservant attempt to make the bed.

"You're nahhh... huhh... not helping, Arthur."

The arrogant prince smiled. "I know. That's the point."

Merlin sniffed and ran a finger under his nose. "You're torturing me? For fun? I th-thaahh... think there's a w-word for that... sadism?" His nose itched unbearably, yet the sneeze just wouldn't come.

"I've never heard of it before," Arthur said, shrugging, "but maybe you could introduce me to this term. Sounds interesting."

"I'm gonna -- ahh... hahhH!" The sneeze abruptly stop, leaving nothing but a twitch in it's wake. "I hate this." Merlin pouted. "And you don't even care!"

"No, come on, I do care... it's just funny."

Merlin frowned, trying to stop his nostrils from flaring.

"Okay, okay, come here." Arthur sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. "The thing about sneezing is that usually, it's a surprise or at least unexpected."

"But I kn-know I have to... hahh... sneeze. No surprise." His eyes were watering now and it was becoming more and more aggravating.

"But you can't. Which means if I were to--" Arthur suddenly stopped talking and flicked Merlin on the nose.

The young warlock blinked in surprise as his nose gave a protesting twitch. "Ahh... hahh... hh'ESHHOO! Ur'ESHH!" He sneezed into his sleeve and sighed in relief. "Ugh. Thanks."

45. "From Soho Down to Brighton"

Characters/Pairings: Gregory House/James Wilson

Prompt: Music

Gregory House had loud sneezes. Nobody at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital could argue that. Although on this day, the rock music booming out of his office might've been just a bit louder.

"Huh'SHOOO! Huh... hur'ESSSH!" Sniffling, he quickly recovered so he could finishing singing the chorus. "That deaf, dumb and blind kid... sure plays a mean pinball." He barely had time to beat the drum solo into his desk before he was sneezing again. "Eh'SCHOO!"

"Bless you!" Dr. Wilson shouted over the music. House started, having not even heard the man walk in.

"Yes? Whad do you want?"

Wilson stared at him. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Uh... doe?"

He rolled his eyes. "House. Your music's loud enough to wake all the comatose patients. Mind turning it down?"

"Hmm... yehh... y-yes. Id's The Who. Can't do id." His jaw went slack as he turned away from his friend. "ATSCHH! Ahh... hah'ISHHHOO!"

"How long have you been sick?" Wilson inquired, taking initiative and turning down the volume while House was buried in a tissue.

"Ahhh... huhhH! Hoo... thought I was goig to sd-sdeeze. I guess -- Hur'ESSHOO!" He sniffled and dabbed at his nose. "Aboud three days."

"Fever?"

"Doe."

Wilson gave him a pointed look. "Really."

"Okay, fide. Yes. Dot a buhh... big deal. Hah'ATSHCH!" He sneezed harshly into his hands, causing Wilson to jump.

"Maybe you should consider taking something?"

"I have. Id just doesn't hahh... work." House rubbed his nose, annoyed.

Wilson nodded. "Okay, well, if you need me, I'll be in my office until around three. Then I'll be with a patient."

"Huhh... ehh..." House's nose twitched and his eyes were closed in total anticipation of the sneeze.

"Bless you."

The words stopped the sneeze in its tracks, making House throw his hands in the air. "Wilsod!"

"Huhh... ehh..." House's nose twitched and his eyes were closed in total anticipation of the sneeze.

"Bless you."

The words stopped the sneeze in its tracks, making House throw his hands in the air. "Wilsod!"

Lmao

OuO Hi okay I don't want to like bother you or anything, but can I request another Micky one? *hides*

OuO Hi okay I don't want to like bother you or anything, but can I request another Micky one? *hides*

Oh girl, it's not a bother, of course you can! :D I'll probably have to post it tomorrow though because my Internet is going in and out <_<

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 . Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 . Cough | 11 . Hot/Cold | 12. Sin | 13 . Care | 14 . Frail | 15 . The End | 16 . Three | 17 . Never | 18 . Midnight | 19 . Promise | 20 . Fight | 21 . Pollen | 22 . Embarrassment | 23 . Alcohol | 24 . Mask | 25 . Mistake | 26 . Suspicion | 27 . Disagreement | 28 . Assignment | 29 . Purple | 30 . June | 31 . Calculating | 32 . Fall | 33 . Cry | 34 . Relief | 35 . Breath | 36 . Miserable | 37 . Chocolate | 38 . Violent | 39 . Muffle | 40 . Swift | 41 . Run | 42 . Poison | 43 . Contagion | 44 . Tissue | 45 . Sore | 46 . Enraptured | 47 . Wary | 48 . Pathetic | 49 . Sweat | 50 . Gentle | 51 . Milk | 52 . Ravenous | 53 . Blanket | 54 . Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 . Airplane

AN . Sorry this took so long Meg, computer issues dry.png Hope you like it! biggrin.png Also, I apologise in advance for any formatting issues... my computer is a bit of an asshole.

46. "Suspicious Minds"

Fandom: The Monkees

Characters/Pairings: Micky Dolenz, Mike Nesmith, Davy Jones, Peter Tork

Prompt: Suspicion

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters. Probably because they're real people.

"Micky,…" Mike began, crossing his arms. "I'm not stupid."

"I dnow you're dot!"

"Then why are you doin' this? What's the point? I know you're--"

"Don't say id." Micky warned him, quickly running a finger under his nose.

"I know you're sick! Stop pretendin' like you aren't!"

"I'b dot prehh… prehhh… heh'ISHHHH! I'b dot pretendig. I'b really dot sick."

Mike scoffed. "Yeah. Real convincing. 'Cause you also "aren't" stuffed up or sneezing."

"Id's allergies." Micky retorted, rubbing his twitchy nose. "Nothig suspicious aboud thad."

"What are you allergic to?" Mike asked, throwing his hands up in an exasperated manner. "The truth?"

"Mike. We've god ahhh… ahhH! Ad inderview today."

"I know that. But I think Davy's going to cancel it."

Micky looked confused. "Waid, why? Ehh… ehhH! Eh'KISHHOO! Heh'ISHOO!"

"That's why." Mike tossed him a box of tissues. "I'll go make you some soup."

The drummer's nose twitched madly and Mike wasn't even sure he was paying attention. "Mike… I have to...… to...… ESHHHOOO!"

"Bless you, buddy." Mike told him, heading off into the kitchen.

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 . Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 . Cough | 11 . Hot/Cold | 12. Sin |13 . Care | 14 . Frail | 15 . The End | 16 . Three | 17 . Never | 18 . Midnight | 19 . Promise | 20 . Fight | 21 . Pollen | 22 . Embarrassment | 23 . Alcohol | 24 . Mask | 25 . Mistake | 26 . Suspicion | 27 . Disagreement | 28 . Assignment | 29 . Purple | 30 . June | 31 . Calculating | 32 . Fall | 33 . Cry | 34 . Relief | 35 . Breath | 36 . Miserable | 37 . Chocolate | 38 . Violent | 39 . Muffle | 40 . Swift | 41 . Run | 42 . Poison | 43 . Contagion | 44 . Tissue | 45 . Sore | 46 . Enraptured | 47 . Wary | 48 . Pathetic | 49 . Sweat | 50 . Gentle | 51 . Milk | 52 . Ravenous | 53 . Blanket | 54 . Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 . Airplane

47. "Once More Changing Channels"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester

Prompt: Sports

Sam sighed, eyeing the soccer field of guys. "This is stupid." His brother, Dean, shrugged.

"I don't know man, I think you have to do it."

The younger brother nodded and jogged out on the field. Immediately, his nose began to itch. "Hh'TISHH! Ehhh... hah'iTISHH!" He sniffled, rubbed his nose on his wrist and started to speak. "I'm Sam Winchester and I've got ahhh... allergies. Her'ESSH!" Sam adjusted the jersey he was wearing and felt a breeze as his team-mates zoomed past him.

"Soccer's my favourite sport to play with my friends. Unfortunately, the grass is t-torture on my -- hh'KISHHH! Nose. It was hard for me to think outside the box: the tissue box that is. Ihhh... hih'ITISHHH!"

Dean desperately tried to hide a chuckle behind his fist.

"That's why I turned to Aller-Go. Aller-Go stops my sneezing so I can score." A nearby player passed Sam the ball and he took the shot, easily scoring it in the net. "If you're on the go, choose Aller-Go."

Dean felt himself being whisked off into another scenario and knew Sammy had done them right.

What...what was this I just read? The wonderful happiness it brings me. :rofl:

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 . Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 . Cough | 11 . Hot/Cold | 12. Sin |13 . Care | 14 . Frail | 15 . The End | 16 . Three | 17 . Never | 18 . Midnight | 19 . Promise | 20 . Fight | 21 . Pollen | 22 . Embarrassment | 23 . Alcohol | 24 . Mask | 25 . Mistake | 26 . Suspicion | 27 . Disagreement | 28 . Assignment | 29 . Purple | 30 . June | 31 . Calculating | 32 . Fall | 33 . Cry | 34 . Relief | 35 . Breath | 36 . Miserable | 37 . Chocolate | 38 . Violent | 39 . Muffle | 40 . Swift | 41 . Run | 42 . Poison | 43 . Contagion | 44 . Tissue | 45 . Sore | 46 . Enraptured | 47 . Wary | 48 . Pathetic | 49 . Sweat | 50 . Gentle | 51 . Milk | 52 . Ravenous | 53 . Blanket | 54 . Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 . Airplane

AN - Sorry guys, I think I'm on a House kick. Hope y'all don't mind... :P

48. "Do You Believe in Magic?"

Characters/Pairings: Gregory House, James Wilson

Prompt: Magic

Of course, the one time House had gotten sick, Cuddy had place an intriguing case on his desk. And (of course) Cuddy had discovered House was sick and promptly forbidden him to come in on the orders that he "get lots of rest" and "not come back in to work". Like anybody else would, House snuck back into Princeton-Plainsboro and holed up in his office, sniffling and trying to keep his ear-splitting sneezes to a minimum. "Hh'TSHOOOO!" He quickly looked around before blowing his nose in a tissue.

"You're pathetic." A voice told him and House jumped in response. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Wilson was frowning.

"Ah, Wilson. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell Cuddy--"

"Didn't she kick you out?"

House scoffed. "She can't k-kick me..." He got a faraway look in his eyes before using his thumb and forefinger to pinch his nose shut. "Ihhh... ih'NGGGT! Hah'SHHHT!"

"Bless you." Wilson told him. "You know, she's probably gonna hear your--"

"House!"

Wilson tried to look as innocent as possible, staring upwards as if there was something very interesting on the ceiling. House squinted through watery eyes at the figure in front of him. "Cuddy!" he shouted in the same tone of voice.

Her hands flew to her hips. "How'd you even get past the nurses?"

"I know, I'm m-magic. Heh'ISHHHOOO!" House smiled sweetly when he saw Cuddy wince from the sheer volume of his sneeze.

"No, you're just contagious. Wilson! Take House back to his house and... babysit him." Cuddy handed a clipboard to a nurse passing House's office. "And make sure he doesn't try to make a limp for it."

What...what was this I just read? The wonderful happiness it brings me. lol.gif

There is hardly anything cuter than a sneezy Winchester! yes.gif

You should do one where merlin gets sick but Arthur doesn't realize this or thinks he's faking and give him a rough but eventually finds out he wasn't and feels bad so he fusses over him. If thats cool by you, and you have time. Loved the other one by the way you write them so well!

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol | 24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - You guys are so sweet tonguesmiley.gif This one is for Spamanolover96 haha, hope you like it!

49. "It Suits You"

Fandom: Merlin (BBC)

Characters/Pairings: Merlin, Arthur Pendragon

Prompt: Gentle

Merlin was wet, miserable and shaking like a leaf because of Arthur. And he knew it too. Arthur knew Merlin was sick yet he still forced him to collect the knights' equipment which one of the horse's had mistakenly kicked into the creek. At first, Arthur had assumed Merlin was faking his illness. That the coughs and sneezes were nothing more than allergies. However, on the ride back home, the young warlock proved Arthur wrong.

"Hih'GNNNTT!" Merlin held the reins with one and and pinched his irritated nose with the other, earning a look from Gwaine. "N'GXXT!"

"I think Merlin's catching cold thanks to you." Gwaine pointed out playfully.

"Look at him shiver!" Leon said in astonishment. "He's freezing!"

Merlin sniffled in response. "I had a cold before the trip." Arthur glanced back at his servant and paid close attention to the flaring nostrils.

"Hah'SHHT!"

"Bless you!" chorused the Knights of Camelot, making the guilt bite at Arthur's stomach.

"Merlin," Arthur cleared his throat awkwardly, later that night. "I'm sorry about earlier."

"Okay."

"Okay? That's all you have to say?"

"Okay, sire." He paused and his eyelids fluttered shut. "Hehhhh.... ehhH! Eh'GNNNT!"

Arthur strode over to his servant and laid a hand on his shoulder, spinning him around. "Merlin, I am truly sorry. You can go home now, you need to rest."

Merlin quickly turned away from him to stifle a sneeze into his shoulder. "Hah'ISHHHH!"

"Bless." Arthur murmured, gently playing with the frayed ends of Merlin's scarf. "Is this new?"

"Um, no? It's the same -- ah'KISH! Scarf I always wear." He sniffled behind his wrist.

"It suits you."

Archived