Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

Awwwww this was really cute! :D

May I request a SPN with Cas. And the Winchesters inducing said Angel out of curiosity? Please? :bounce:

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww this was really cute! biggrin.png

May I request a SPN with Cas. And the Winchesters inducing said Angel out of curiosity? Please? bounce.gif

Thanks! Of COURSE I will! :D I love requests haha! <3

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol | 24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - My 50th drabble! Hooray! Here you go fang815! Hope it suits you! :)

50. "The Two of Us"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Castiel, Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester

Prompt: Weather

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Cas, have you ever sneezed?" Dean asked out of the blue.

The angel looked up from the television. "Sneezed? I do not know."

"Well, can angels...? You know."

Sam rolled his eyes. "He wants to know if you're physically able to sneeze. He has a--"

"I'm curious!" his brother interjected. "Can't a guy be curious any more?"

Castiel pondered the question carefully. "I do not see why I would not be able to, I just do not remember ever... doing it. I think I would have been able to recall by now. I would be willing to try."

"Hmm." Dean pretended to be a lot less interested than he actually was. "Well, the pollen count is pretty high today. We could try that."

"I sneeze because of the... weather?"

"Not necessarily because of the weather." Sam told him. "Pollen is a common irritant to humans, ergo, a common allergy. Dean's hoping it'll be enough to make you--"

"Alright, great. Let's go." Dean slammed the screen door behind him and Cas.

"Okay, here. All you have to do is smell it." Dean handed the angel a chrysanthemum.

He stared at it before taking a hesitant sniff. Dean shook his head. "No, I mean really smell it."

Castiel stuck his nose into the flower and inhaled deeply. Nearly immediately, his nose began tickling. "Ehh... hehhH! He'kASHOOO! ATSHOOO! Hurr'ASHHHH!" Dean quickly snatched the flower away from his friend. "Wow," Cas breathed, "that was... intense."

"That makes two of us."

OMG OMG OMG! Yes! roll2.gif Heeheehee that was perfect! heart.gif

I am so excited of what you might write next! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Congrats on your 50th drabble!

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol | 24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

51. "Your Move"

Fandom: X-Men

Characters/Pairings: Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto), Charles Xavier (Professor X)

Prompt: Enraptured

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters

"Erik? You look well." Charles Xavier watched his friend closely as he stepped inside the cell. He nodded to the guard, who promptly shut the door.

"Are you being sarcastic?" Magneto asked dryly, setting up a chess game. "I fear I am falling ill."

"Are you?" Professor Xavier gently placed his hand on the man's forehead. "You feel a bit warm."

"I kn-know... Hh'ATCSHHH!" He turned away from Charles when he sneezed. "ITSHHH!"

"Bless." The professor moved a pawn and waited for the next move.

"I only wish I was in good health for your visit."

"I don't mind. I'm enraptured by you, Erik, you know that."

He winked before moving a player. "Oh, I know. Ehh... damn this itch!"

"Have you tried...? Well, pardon my forwardness..." Charles leaned over and flicked Erik's red nose, which nearly immediately spasmed.

"Heh'ASHCHOO! ATSCH! Hur'ETSCHH!" He sniffed lightly before speaking again. "Apologies."

"Not at all." the other man chuckled, sending a knight into the game.

LKAJSDFKJ

why would you play with my heartstrings like that?!?!?!?

and omfg flickable nose heh

If I may make another request to you sir?

Teen Wolf with a sneezy sick Stiles and Scott??? bounce.gif

That is of course if you are not busy or don't mind. biggrin.png

LKAJSDFKJ

why would you play with my heartstrings like that?!?!?!?

and omfg flickable nose heh

Aww, thanks! I'm sorry haha I had to xD

If I may make another request to you sir?

Teen Wolf with a sneezy sick Stiles and Scott??? bounce.gif

That is of course if you are not busy or don't mind. biggrin.png

Of course you can! I'll get right on that :P

AN - This one's for fang815! Thanks for the request, love!

52. "Thanks"

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Characters/Pairings: Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall

Prompt: Milk

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Nghh..." Stiles groaned, blinking himself awake.

Scott looked up from his book at the sound and was instantly at his friend's bedside. "Hey man, it's me, Scott. You're, uh, you're sick."

"Scott? Can I have... EKH'GNTT! Hh'HSHTT!"

"Yeah man, anything."

"M-milk..."

Scott blinked. "Milk?"

When Stiles sniffled and nodded weakly, Scott stood up. "Be right back."

Stiles felt like he had to sneeze but just couldn't. He gave a frustrated sniffled and pulled the sheets up to his chin, teeth chattering. He was burning up with fever. When Scott returned, so did Stile's infuriating urge to sneeze. "Ehhh... heh'IGNNT!"

"Bless you." Scott gently helped Stiles into a sitting position and handed him the glass of milk.

"Thanks, Mom." Stiles said absent-mindedly, not noticing Scott's shocked expression. "Crap, I have to--"

Before he could finish the word, Scott snatched the glass out of his hand.

"Huh'KSHHH!" He sniffled, then grabbed a tissue. "Um, thanks Scott. For doing all of this."

Scott smiled, showing his teeth. "Yeah, sure."

"Thanks, Mom." Stiles said absent-mindedly

heart = crushed

This was adorable btw <3

Stiles is just so presh~

Love me some Teen Wolf, even if I am more of a Sterek girl myself. I'm actually in the middle of an awesome extended Sterek RP with an SFF lurker I met on omegle, who has a caretaking fetish instead actually. Both of our fetishes are being included and I'm just like sobbing with joy. I'm so lucky omg.

"Thanks, Mom." Stiles said absent-mindedly

heart = crushed

This was adorable btw <3

Stiles is just so presh~

Love me some Teen Wolf, even if I am more of a Sterek girl myself. I'm actually in the middle of an awesome extended Sterek RP with an SFF lurker I met on omegle, who has a caretaking fetish instead actually. Both of our fetishes are being included and I'm just like sobbing with joy. I'm so lucky omg.

Thanks! :D Oh my gosh ahaha I ship Sterek SO HARD. Ughh LUCKY YOU OMGGG!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! This was another perfect drabble! :heart: Thank you sooooo much! :D :D :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! This was another perfect drabble! heart.gif Thank you sooooo much! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

LIterally anytime! I think I'm going to start writing a sick!Wilson fic (House, M.D.) but as for drabbles, I have yet to think of one for today haha!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! This was another perfect drabble! heart.gif Thank you sooooo much! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

LIterally anytime! I think I'm going to start writing a sick!Wilson fic (House, M.D.) but as for drabbles, I have yet to think of one for today haha!

I have yet to see this 'House', but your drabbles of it have me curious. Also, if it's ideas you need, I would be happy to help when I can if you like? :D

53. "Lethargic"

Fandom: The Avengers

Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark, Bruce Banner

Prompt: Joy

"Oh, joy." Tony said to himself. "Spring time."

"What was that?" Bruce asked, pushing his glasses farther up the bridge of his nose.

Tony joined his colleague on the terrace, over-looking the city, and sniffed thickly. "Just my allergies bothering me a little."

"Did you take your meds?" Bruce asked, jotting something down in a notebook. He was a bit surprised when Tony shook his head.

"No. They make me--"

Bruce watched curiously as Tony's eyelids fluttered shut and he nearly dived into the crook of his elbow. "Heh'ISHHH! Hh'SHHOOO! Hur'ESHHOOO!" The man rubbed his irritated nose and continued. "They make me lethargic. I've got things to take cuhh... hep'SHOO! Care of."

"Here." Bruce handed him a handkerchief, which the other man accepted. "Does Pepper know you don't take them?"

Tony glared at him, but it was difficult to look intimidating behind a floral handkerchief. "No. And she's not gonna know. Ehk'USHHOO!"

SQUEE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these, especially the Star Trek, Avengers, and House ones for reasons laughingsmiley.gif (actually they are my main fandoms) I have a special spot in my heart for House drabbles. Great work, can't wait to read more

ACH DU LIEBER!!! Kurt-tastic!!! HE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE XMAN. I am so excited, I actually squeaked. Thank you!

(He sneezed again, much to his dismay. "Excus-- HEISHHH! Hahh'ESCHHT! Excuse me. But I am hardly presentable.") That is so him, btw.

Heeheehee! Again with a perfect drabble! :D

Tony is just a stubborn hottie. :P

SQUEE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these, especially the Star Trek, Avengers, and House ones for reasons laughingsmiley.gif (actually they are my main fandoms) I have a special spot in my heart for House drabbles. Great work, can't wait to read more

Aww, thanks! That means a lot! :) I'm a part of so many fandoms, sometimes I'm nervous my drabble challenge addresses too many fandoms! :sweatdrop:

ACH DU LIEBER!!! Kurt-tastic!!! HE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE XMAN. I am so excited, I actually squeaked. Thank you!

(He sneezed again, much to his dismay. "Excus-- HEISHHH! Hahh'ESCHHT! Excuse me. But I am hardly presentable.") That is so him, btw.

I'm so glad! Writing in-character is one of my main priorities! :D Ooh, Kurt and Wolverine are my favourites! :P

Heeheehee! Again with a perfect drabble! biggrin.png

Tony is just a stubborn hottie. tonguesmiley.gif

Thanks! biggrin.png Oh my gosh ahaha I ship Sterek SO HARD. Ughh LUCKY YOU OMGGG!

Heh. Sterek is seriously the best omg! I'm trying my hand at a multi-chap (non-fetish) right now lol.

Since you ship it so hard can you maybe write some hehehehe /shot

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol | 24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - I'm so sorry Renny; this is long overdue! I've been having major computer issues but I finally got a new, fully-functioning one so here's your drabble! :D

54. "Kit-Cat"

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Characters/Pairings: Derek Hale, Stiles Stilinski

Prompt: Chocolate

"I'm going to kill that thing..." Derek growled, glaring daggers at the cat that was currently wrapped around his legs. "He knows he's t-torturing me!"

Stiles snorted and took a bite of his chocolate bar. "You've gotta be kidding me."

"He kn-knahhh... knows! Hurr'ESHHH!" A hoarse sneeze exploded out of him, causing Stiles to smirk.

"This is hilarious."

"For you, not me!" he snapped, eyes red and watering. "G-god, my throat burns."

"It's just funny that a tough, I'm-gonna-kick-your-ass werewolf like you is so allergic to, dare I say it," Stiles paused for a dramatic effect, "kitty cats?"

Speaking of, the cat purred with content and licked the man's ankle. His eyes were streaming, nostrils flaring wildly and his hands were shaking in anger; Stiles burst out laughing. "You l-look like you're gonna sn-sneeze!" he gasped between laughs.

"No I'm nahhh... not!" Derek retorted, trying to take a step forward. The cat clung on for dear life. Meanwhile, Derek's pink-tinged nose spasmed and flared. "Ehh... hehH! Hehh... d-damn... Ekh'SHAHHH! Hep'SHHHHH! Hurr'ACKATASHHHHOOO!"

"Sorry, I think I left my hanky at home." Stiles jested, munching on his Kit-Kat.

Derek blinked. "Stiles."

"Uh, what?"

"Give me thahhhh... that chocolate. I'm going to poison the cat."

"Derek? Um, I'm pretty sure it's dogs that can't eat chocolate."

"Well it can't be huhhh... good for it! Hur'ISHHHH!"

OMG OMG Derek! Yes!!!!!!

And Stiles. Perfectly in character my friend. *bows*

i might have fallen off my bed flailing my limbs around in joy

overdue omg girl its been 3 days you were fast :)

Archived