Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol | 24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

55. "A Nice-Smelling Waitress"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester

Prompt: Ravenous

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Dude, I am ravenous." Dean informed Sam as they both sat down in a run-down booth.

Sam quirked an eyebrow. "Ravenous? What, you studying up for the SAT?"

"Just trying to match your uppity vocabulary."

"Uppidty? Dean, do you even know what that mea--"

"Hi," the waitress interrupted, "what can I get y'all to drink?"

Dean could barely focus what with her tight uniform on: a checkered white and red blouse with a matching, solid miniskirt. He could see every curve on her and it was breath-taking. She smelled nice too. Kind of like--

"Heh'XSHHUHH! Hh'NITCHOO!" He let out two sneezes before quickly rubbing his nose.

His brother cleared his throat awkwardly. "Can I have a water, please?" Sam said, taking the silence as a cue to speak.

"I'll have a Coke, thanks." Dean winked at the girl before watching her walk away.

Sam decided to get straight to the point. "You getting sick?"

Dean scoffed. "No."

"Because you never sneeze unless--"

"I'm not sick." He told his brother, sniffling unconvincingly.

As soon as the waitress came back, his nose started itching again.

"Here's your water and here's your--"

Dean brought a hand to his face before sneezing into it. "Hah'SHHH! ARSHHH!"

"Bless you." The waitress smiled at him kindly before handing him a glass of water. "What can I get y'all to eat?"

"Caesar salad." Sam answered.

"That's all?"

"Yep."

The young woman turned to Dean. "You?"

He fought back the urge to sneeze as her perfume hit him again. "I'll uh, have a double b-bacon cheeseburger with fries. Ek'TISHHOO! K'SHHH! I'm suhh... sorry, h-hold on." He blindly groped the table for some napkins before blowing his nose roughly. "And an order of onion r-rings."

"We have soup, too, I think." she offered, giving him a sympathetic smile.

"No thanks." Dean muttered. "Burger's fine."

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh this is beyond amazing, even though I don't watch Supernatural.

May I request a Wolverine or a Dr. McCoy one? If you don't mind, of course. biggrinsmiley.gif

YOU WRITE TEEN WOLF SO WELLyay.gif

maybe you could do some stiles and lydia... maybe

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol | 24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

56. "Hayfever Gone Haywire"

Fandom: X-Men

Characters/Pairings: Logan Howlett (Wolverine), Jean Grey

Prompt: Mask

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Hehh... hh'TISHHH!"

Jean Grey looked up at the sound although she knew exactly who it was. Still, she acted surprised. "Logan?"

"Whad?" he snapped irritably, sniffling. His mouth and nose were covered by what appeared to be a surgical mask.

"What... are you wearing?" she asked slowly, putting her book down. "Is that a--?"

"My -- huhh..." he trailed off, looking like he was going to sneeze. "Hoo. By hayfever is really bad today ad I forgot by allergy meds. Ah'SHHHT! Hurr'ESSH!"

"Bless you. Why don't you just go get some more?"

He shrugged, trying to look tough. "You kdow. Places to be, thigs to hahh... do."

Jean laughed. "You look pretty macho, what with your watering eyes. I hate to break it to you, but I don't think the mask is helping. At all."

"F-figures. Scott recommended id to be, pr-probably just to -- TCHSH! Sc-screw with be."

"I'd say."

"Ugh. He's an ass."

"Hey, watch it." she warned as he turned away to sneeze again.

AN - Forgot to mention, this one and the one prior to this one are both for sapphiremint! Thanks girl!

57. "Two Stardusters Later"

Fandom: Star Trek

Characters/Pairings: Leonard McCoy, Jim Kirk

Prompt: Midnight

"Jim, it's late. We should go home." Leonard McCoy attempted to convice his friend to leave the bar, but Jim was deep in conversation with some beautiful Trill.

"You support planetary rights too? Wow, what a coincidence!"

Bones rolled his eyes. There was nothing Jim wouldn't do to get a girl in bed. McCoy took another long sip of his drink. Meanwhile, Jim downed his and waved down the bartender. "Another Starduster for me and a Cardassian sunrise for the lady."

"Hih'SHUHHH!" Bones sneezed suddenly into his hand, despite knowing full-well the medical consequences: germs galore. To his surprise, Jim actually noticed. "Bless you, Bones."

"Thanks. Ehh... heh'SHHH!"

The bartender set down another drink in front of Kirk, but he ignored it. "You okay?"

"Fine, fine." The other man waved him off. "It's just late."

"It's barely midnight... you're tired?"

McCoy sighed. "A little. Nothing to be worried about." His nose itched something awful, but he really didn't want to attract any more attention. As soon as Jim resumed conversation with the girl, Bones stifled another two sneezes into his shoulder. "Hah'GNTT! Hh'XXT!"

To his embarrassment, the bartender smiled at him and handed him a few napkins. "You look like you could use these."

"Uh, thanks." He attempted to blow his nose without Jim realising.

"You're sick, aren't you?" Jim asked, staring at him.

"No, I'm just a bit hahh..." He quickly rubbed his nose, staving off the tickle.

"Don't say you're tired again, I get it. Let's go home."

"Jim, I'm fi--"

"No, c'mon. We just finished finals last week anyway, you could probably use some sleep." He kissed the girl on the cheek and scribbled a number on her martini napkin. "Thanks, babe, but I gotta take the kid home. Call me?"

Ooooohhh, sneezy McCoy is my weakness!

Also, Logan! I totally didn't expect that to be as hot as it was. Great job on these, I always get excited when you update!

Ahhh, thank you so much for writing these. They are so yummy, I want to coddle McCoy and Logan. There are just not enough sneeze fics about either of them.

Great stories, can't wait to read more!

Hmmm Star Trek...I will have to look into it more.

You'd probably love it! Both the original series and the newer films are great! :D

Ooooohhh, sneezy McCoy is my weakness!

Also, Logan! I totally didn't expect that to be as hot as it was. Great job on these, I always get excited when you update!

Oh god, McCoy... he's adorable! :P Thanks so much!

Ahhh, thank you so much for writing these. They are so yummy, I want to coddle McCoy and Logan. There are just not enough sneeze fics about either of them.

Great stories, can't wait to read more!

Aww, thanks! I'm so thrilled people are actually liking these AND requesting stuff! It's exciting! :D

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol |24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - Here's the next one, for mutant_and_proud! Stydia is so cute! :3

58. "Take-Out"

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Characters/Pairings: Stiles Stilinski/Lydia Martin

Prompt: Sore

"Hey!" Lydia Martin peeked inside Stiles' room, smiling. "I brought you something."

He looked up his laptop screen and grinned when she held up a few bags of take-out. "Seriously?"

She nodded. "I was in the mood. And..." In her other hand was a film.

"The Notebook." He gave her a fake smile. "Cool, I've, uh, never seen it."

As soon as she entered the room, Stiles could smell it. Not the chow mein or pad thai; it was her perfume. He didn't know what the hell it was called, only that it made his nose go crazy. To be honest, it was embarrassing. Lydia set the food on his desk and sat down on his bed; being polite, he closed his laptop and joined her.

"What have y-you been up to?" He rubbed his nose discreetly. Stiles hoped she'd take the line and talk about all her weekend plans. Thankfully for him, she did.

"Not much. I went out with a couple of friends to this new place, Eros Grill. Greek, I think. They had the best hummus and their salads were pretty good too. A little light on the feta but hey, that's all for the best right? And then there was this--" She stopped speaking to stare at Stiles. "Um, are you okay?"

His nose was twitching a bit, so he rubbed it with his wrist. "Fine. You were saying?" He blinked, amazed he'd held out this long.

"Well, we went to the mall and they just opened this glow-in-the-dark mini-golf course, which probably sounds stupid, but I dunno, it might be kinda fun." She placed a perfectly manicured hand on his knee. "Maybe we could go sometime?"

He winced as she scooted closer to him, then grimaced an apology. "Sorry, I'm suhh... sore from lacrosse. Ehh... hehhH!" Shit. Stiles quickly got up from the bed and snatched a tissue from the desk. "Hh'GNTT! Eh'XXXXXT! Hahh... haHH! K'SHHH!"

Lydia frowned. "Bless you. Are you feeling okay?" She walked towards him and put a hand on his forehead. "Hmm... you don't seem wa--"

"Nn'GNNNT! S-sorry, I think I might be ahh... ahhh... allergic to-- Har'SHHHT!"

"My perfume." She meant it as a question, but it presented itself as a statement. "I'm so sorry, Stiles."

He shook his head. "No, it's fine. I should've told you."

She kissed him on cheek. "I'll go shower."

Normally I don't like Stydi. But this was sure promising! Great work, as always! thumbsup.gif

Aww Stydia! <3

I don't ship but I luff them both, Lydia is my queen and Stiles is just Stiles lol. And I love their friendship!!

Either way I love the way you depicted their relationship. It's adorbs :3

Normally I don't like Stydi. But this was sure promising! Great work, as always! thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I read a lot of Sterek to be honest but I'm intrigued by the idea of Stydia ahaha! Thanks :)

Aww Stydia! <3

I don't ship but I luff them both, Lydia is my queen and Stiles is just Stiles lol. And I love their friendship!!

Either way I love the way you depicted their relationship. It's adorbs :3

Same! Thanks so much! :D

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol |24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry | 34 - Relief | 35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money |91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - Because I *ahem* miss Gwen :cry2:

59. "A Dight on the Town"

Fandom: Spider-Man

Characters/Pairings: Peter Parker (Spider-Man)/Gwen Stacey

Prompt: Ruin

Peter straightened his tie anxiously, hands trembling. He couldn't ever recall being this nervous for a date. Come to think of it, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been on a date. He'd gone out with Gwen before and usually, there wasn't a problem. But this time...

Without warning, his eyes began watering and he sneezed forcefully. "Heh'ISHHH!"

"God bless you, Peter!" He heard Aunt May shout from the kitchen.

"Ughh..." Groaning, he snatched a tissue out of the box and blew his nose, hoping not to be congested once Gwen had arrived. A ring of the doorbell made his stomach clench in a knot.

"I'll get it!" Peter called out, intended for Aunt May to hear. She of course, didn't listen to him. By the time Peter had once more adjusted his crooked tie, the two were in conversation about Peter, discussing (what else) baby pictures.

"He just had the cutest little cheeks," Aunt May was gushing, "and once, he'd eaten far too many mashed sweet potatoes and his skin turned orange! A peculiar sight, you'd have to agree."

"Um, Aunt May!" Peter hissed through clenched teeth. "I think that's enough, okay? Jeez."

Gwen laughed pleasantly. "It's adorable."

"No, it's not. You ready? You look... gorgeous."

She was dressed in a short, red dress, simple but elegant all the same. "Thanks. You clean up pretty nice yourself."

Minutes later, they were seated in a booth, waiting on their jalapeño shrimp and dip.

"So, what've you been up to?" Gwen asked, sipping her Coke.

"N-not much..." The young man inhaled sharply before turning away. "Hah'SHOOO! Hih'ISHHH!"

"Bless you! How long have you been sick?"

Peter shook his head, chuckling. "I'm not sick."

"Sure you are! Your nose is all red and your hands are shaking." she noted, nodding at him.

"Huh. And here I thought it was just the n-nerves-- ESHHH! S'cuse me."

"How 'bout we just go back to my place? You look a little run down, anyway."

"Gee, thanks."

"Oh, you know what I mean."

Peter sighed. "I just don't want to-- Hur'ESHHH! Ruid our dight." He sniffled helplessly until Gwen handed him her napkin.

"C'mon, you couldn't ruin our night. I'll make you some hot chocolate?"

"Okay." He agreed and didn't pull away when Gwen slipped her hand in his.

Ha! A "Dight" on the Town! XD I am laughing way too hard at this. I have no idea why I find it so hilarious.

Anyway, my horrendous sense of humour aside, this was freakin' adorable and I can totally imagine something like this happening with Gwen (:cry:) and Peter. I'm loving your drabbles, beatlelover! :heart: Keep up the great work! :)

Omg omg omg omg omg! Spiderman! My all time childhood HERO! This is just perfect! blowup.gif Perfect perfect perfect! :hug:

Ha! A "Dight" on the Town! XD I am laughing way too hard at this. I have no idea why I find it so hilarious.Anyway, my horrendous sense of humour aside, this was freakin' adorable and I can totally imagine something like this happening with Gwen (cry.gif) and Peter. I'm loving your drabbles, beatlelover! heart.gif Keep up the great work! smile.png
Aww thanks! So glad you liked it! smile.png I'm always nervous I'll scare away people with all my various fandoms, but sometimes it'll have the opposite and I'll attract new readers haha xD Thanks!

Omg omg omg omg omg! Spiderman! My all time childhood HERO! This is just perfect! blowup.gif Perfect perfect perfect! hug.gif

I love him too, ughh! Torturing him is just too easy :laugh:

AN - Oh, c'mon, who doesn't like Ten? I couldn't resist, I was in a timey-wimey mood.

60. "The Impossible Doctor"

Fandom: Doctor Who

Characters/Pairings: The Doctor (10)/Rose Tyler

Prompt: Blanket

"I thought you said you were immune to human diseases?" Rose scoffed, bringing her Doctor a cup of tea steaming tea. He grasped it and inhaled the fumes to clear his sinuses.

"Well, I didn't expect you to spread your germs all over the place, did I?"

Rose pursed her lips. "I didn't!"

"You must've, or I wouldn't be-- Hah'NGTT! Oh, of all the bloody--" His tea had sloshed out of his cup when he'd sneezed and was now dripping down his trousers.

"Bless." Rose took the hot drink out of his hands carefully. "Go change your clothes, alright? Then we'll continue this debate."

"Right."

He came back in reindeer pyjamas. Upon Rose's confused expression, he smirked. "Christmas gift."

"From who?"

"Ah, just a little old man I used to know. Anyway, I-- Eh'SHHH!"

"Bless you, Doctor! Here, sit. You're shivering."

"D-doe, I'b d-dot."

"Oh, don't be stubborn. Sit." she commanded, pointing to a bean bag.

He grudgingly sunk down into the bean bag with a sneeze in the crook of his elbow. "Ah'SHHH! How do you h-humans put up with these colds? They're terribly hiihhh... a-aggravating."

Rose smiled as she draped a blanket over him. "We deal, no matter how cranky it makes us. It gets better after you get all the sulking out of your system."

"I'b dot sulkig!" The Doctor paused to think about what he had just said and unfolded his arms. "Well, baybe I ab, a bit. Sit with me?"

Willingly, the blonde obliged and sat next to him, tugging the blanket off of his shoulder and wrapping it around the both of them.

AN - I know you guys are probably sick to DEATH of reading all these House, M.D. drabbles... sorry, I was really feeling this one! :laugh:

61. "Pushing Buttons"

Fandom: House, M.D.

Characters/Pairings: Gregory House, James Wilson

Prompt: Disagreement

"You want some more soup?" Dr. Wilson asked his best friend, House.

The grown man sniffled before running a finger under his nose. Wilson got the hint and tossed him the tissue box. "What I want," House spoke in between blows, "is to know the real reason you're here."

"We're friends." Wilson scoffed. "Some friends care enough about each other to be there in times of... need."

"Heh'SHAHHH!"

"Bless you. Are you sure you don't need--"

"See? There! I just sneezed and you're already asking if I need anything!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise being polite-- you've got that look House, I know that look... what?"

House smiled flatly. "You have some weird fetish for neediness. That's it. What was her name?"

"Don't you dare say it." Wilson didn't even notice he was biting the inside of his cheek.

"Chase? No, couldn't be. Jace? Lace? Mase?"

Wilson glared at him.

"No, you're right. Hh'SHUHHH! That last once was just suhh... silly."

"House, enough."

He wrinkled his nose before sneezing. "Hup'CHUHH!" Suddenly, his eyes twinkled with an answer. "Grace! That's what her name was, wasn't it?"

Wilson slammed the door on his way out, completely forgetting to grab his coat.

Archived