Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

09. "Up and At 'Em"

Fandom: Merlin

Characters/Pairings: Merlin, Arthur Pendragon

Prompt: Touched

Arthur Pendragon awoke to somebody rumbling around in his chambers and making quite a lot of racket which he didn't like one bit.

"Whad tha...?" He squinted into the darkness, vaguely wondering if he should be grabbing for his sword.

"Rise and shine, Sire!" His manservant, Merlin, flung open the drapes.

Arthur groaned and burrowed deeper into his cocoon of blankets. "Go away, Merlin."

Instead of making a hasty departure, Merlin yanked the blankets off of the prince. "Sorry, but the king has instructed me to--"

"I don'd care whad by father has instructed you to do, I'b ill and I won'd be doig buch of anythig today." Arthur looked very much like a child, sitting up against the bed's headboard with his arms crossed over his chest.

Merlin rolled his eyes. "You're sick? Hmm... that's awful coincidental considering you were scheduled to attend a meeting this afternoon with... who was it? Ah, yes, Lords Godwyn, Bayard and Cendred."

This tidbit of information caused Arthur to moan in agony. And sneeze. "HuhhESSSHhuh!"

"Bless you." Merlin chirped, setting the price's breakfast on the bedside table.

"Berlin, I'b dyig ad I can'd attend the meetig. Ahhh... hahhASHH!"

"You're being melodramatic."

"ESHHOOO! I'b dot beig belodramtic."

"Merlin stifled a giggle. "You're what?"

"I'b dot!"

"What did you say?"

"I'b... d-dot... hurESHHUH! Shut up, Berlin!"

Merlin grinned. "Even if you were to fall ill, I'm sure Gaius could whip up a tonic faster than you could--"

"Jusd feel by forehead! I'b burnig with f-fehh... fever." He rubbed his nose, annoyed.

"Fine." Merlin placed his cool hand on his friend's forehead and raised his eyebrows in mock-surprise. "Wow. You do feel really warm."

"Well, I d-doe thad... Cad you cancel the meetig with by father? Jusd tell hib..."

"That you're in dire need of a hankerchief?"

"Thad I'b ill!" Arthur yelled hoarsley, tossing a pillow at his "useless" servant.

Merlin ducked and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'm going." As his hand was on the doorknob, Arthur cleared his throat and spoke again.

"Ad Berlin?"

The young man glanced back at the prince and his dishevelled hair. "Yes, Sire?"

"Make it quick."

Merlin rolled his eyes and turned.

"Ad br-bring mehh... me sob tea! HURSHUHHH!"

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN: This is set when Henri is training Bruce :)

10. "Not Quite"

Fandom: Batman Begins

Characters/Pairings: Bruce Wayne, Henri Ducard

Prompt: Wary

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Surrender." Bruce Wayne instructed, his weapon pointed directly under his teacher's chin. The icy wind bit at Bruce's cheeks and if it wasn't his imagination, the ice he was standing on was... creaking

"I'm not defeated. Your potential victory has blinded your current state of weakness." And with that, Henri tapped the ice in between his student's two feet and Bruce was immediately submerged under frigid water.

"Don't be discouraged." Henri suggested, poking the hot coals with a stick. "You did fairly well."

Bruce shivered violently, pulling the blanket closer to him. "I sh-should've been more w-wary."

"You were nearly victorious."

"Nearly being the k-keyword. Ehh... haTOOOShh!"

Henri shook his head. "You must cease thinking of yourself as a failure. It'll only prevent you from doing precisely what you need to do."

Bruce's nose wrinkled and his scrubbed it with the back of his wrist. "But I am a f-failure... Ahhh... HARRRESSHHh! th-that's all am."

"No, no!" Henri reprimanded him. "You have to learn from your mistakes, then move on. Living in the past is not healthy."

"N-neither is sitting in the c-cold fr-free... hehh... freezing my ahhh... ass off." Bruce mumbled, fighting off another sneeze. "HehhESHHH!"

"I am building up your tolerance."

"You're guhh... AHSHHHOO! KSSSHHHOO! You're guaranteeing me a c-cold is what you're d-doing." Bruce sniffled miserably, coughing into the scratchy fabric of the blanket.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm going on holiday for a week but I will be back with more drabbles as soon as I'm back! :D See you guys later!

and yes, sorry, I meant to use the original Star Trek characters! Leonard Nimoy is to die for!

No, I mean, you definitely specified original Trek! I just wasn't totally sure what the nomenclature is these days for the reboot canon. :) And agreed: Leonard Nimoy FOREVER.

Enjoy your holiday!

When you are back from your holiday could you do a Beatles one (surprise surprise lol) of either John or George? And if I can request a prompt (and if I can't that's totally fine with me) possibly Embarrassment? I would love you forever! X)

I second this ^^^^^^

Also you should do a Monkees one sometime c: That'd be lovely<3

@evermissing - Eeekk, it's so nice to talk to someone who also has a love for Nimoy! mf_trek.gif Thanks! smile.png

@Super Awko the nerd - Thanks! It was a very nice break tonguesmiley.gif

@sadie22233 - I'm so glad you're liking them! It means a lot! biggrin.png

@SneezyHarrison99 - Two words: OF COURSE. I love The Beatles so so so much, I'm pretty surprised I haven't done a Beatles one yet laughing.gif Oh man, now I'm so excited!! Yes! You can request fandoms and prompts! I'm cool with that! walkman.gif Thank you!

@Meg Nesmith-Fonzarelli - You know I will wink.png I also am in love with all the Monkees so you can expect that in the very near future! tonguesmiley.gif Thanks!!

AN: A request from the lovely SneezyHarrison99 :D Hope this is an okay drabble!

11. "The Flight Back"

Fandom: The Beatles

Characters/Pairings: George Harrison, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr

Prompt: Embarrassment

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's, er, people. Because they're real and have free will I suppose?

The flight back to Liverpool had been relaxing for all the boys. It was a private flight of course, so there weren't any screaming infants or annoying children repeatedly kicking the back of seats. John was tuckered out and was sleeping, head bobbing up and down. Paul was sitting next to him, reading a magazine. That left Ringo, cap pulled over his eyes, who was also asleep and sitting next to George. There wasn't any sound really except for the gentle, steady hum of the plane's engines.

George sniffed, rubbing a finger under his nose. It had started itching about half an hour into the trip and hadn't stopped yet. George had lied to himself the whole time, telling himself that he hadn't caught a cold, no way. But everyone knew he had the weakest immune system.

As Paul flipped a page, George was unsuccessfully fighting off a sneeze. It didn't help that the temperature on the aeroplane seemed to be an average of below freezing. "Hhh... h'GNXTTT!" Despite trying to keep quiet, the lad made an interesting sound and startled his seatmate.

Ringo started, waking in a rather rude way.

"TSSS'GGHT!"

"God bless." Ringo mumbled sleepily. George felt a blush creeping into his cheeks and nodded his thanks. But the tickle was back in full storm, with a goal to wake up John as well.

"Ehhh... EhhSHOO!"

Paul looked on. "Bless y--"

"Nnxtt!"

Having attracted the attention of all three boys, George rubbed his face and felt that face was flushed. "Ehh... p-par... p-pardon me." He managed before diving into his elbow for another sneeze. "HehSHHOO!"

"Bless ya, George. Not catchin' cold, are we?" John joked, tossing his friend a handkerchief. George caught it and blew his nose in it gratefully.

Paul smiled at the Beatle's obvious discomfort. "Aw, no need to be embarrassed, lad. Happens to the best of us."

AN: A request from my friend Meg Nesmith-Fonzarelli! Hopefully you like this one :P

12. "Pride and Knit Caps"

Fandom: The Monkees

Characters/Pairings: Mike Nesmith, Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork, Davy Jones

Prompt: Remedy

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's, er, people. Because they're real and have free will I suppose?

"Huhh... Hur'ESHHHH!" Michael Nesmith sneezed for what seemed like the fiftieth time that day. It was early spring and his allergies were back in full swing, unfortunately. The crossword puzzle he was struggling with didn't help whatsoever.

"You really should be in bed." Micky gestured to the young man's room. "Going on when you're sick can't help anything."

Mike rolled his eyes. "I told you, I'm not sick."

"Look, we know you're a tough, macho guy, but it's okay to give in once and awhile." Peter piped up from the kitchen. He poured some Rice Crispies into a bowl. "Want some cereal?"

"N-no thanks. Huh'CHOOO! Ughh..."

"Bless." Davy offered, setting down a few boxes of tissues, a tray of tea and biscuits and a bowl of soup. "Feel better!"

"Guys, it's ahh... ATCHHH! ... allergies, I swear!"

Micky clicked his tongue, much like a mother hen. "Don't worry, your Texan pride is safe with me."

Oh my gosh, the Beatles on! drool.gif absolutely wonderful job!<3

Awww thanks :3 I'm soooo glad you like it!! <3

Aw aw awwww <3 I looooove it! silly, stubborn boy. Needs someone to come get him in bed and give him TLC <3

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! So adorable~ I'm shaking right now holy shit!

Aw aw awwww <3 I looooove it! silly, stubborn boy. Needs someone to come get him in bed and give him TLC <3

Glad you liked it! :D Agreed! I volunteer for the TLC :yes:

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! So adorable~ I'm shaking right now holy shit!

THAT MADE MY ENTIRE DAY ANY TIME LOVE I DO ADORE THE BEATLES SOOOO :P

13. "An Identity to Keep Up With"

Fandom: Spiderman (2002)

Characters/Pairings: Spiderman (Peter Parker)/Mary Jane Watson

Prompt: Misplaced

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters. Thanks!

Lightning flashed and thunder cracked as group of men threatened the young Mary Jane. "Get--"

She was cut off by one of the men making a grab for her. MJ slapped the man's hand away. "Get away from me!"

Out of nowhere, a figure kicked one of the opposing men, causing him to lose his balance and tumble into the other two rather overweight offenders. Spiderman had arrived and he wasn't happy. "Maybe you three should learn to give a woman a little more respect, huh?" He reprimanded them, while tying their hands behind their backs. "Don't worry, police should be here soon."

Meanwhile, Mary Jane had stepped to the side and was watching him. "Thank you.

"It's funny." the masked hero pondered aloud as he slipped an arm around the girl's waist. He shot a string of spider silk into the air and they shot up into the air. Once comfortably seated on an awning, Mary Jane turned to look at her saviour. "What's funny?"

"That you're always getting into t-trouble and I'm ahhh... ATSCHUHHH!" He sniffed and quickly looked around for his handkerchief. Peter didn't know if he'd ever truly get used to sneezing through a mask. "Sorry." he mumbled. "Have you seen muhh... my hehh... HURSHHUUH!"

"Bless you!" Mary Jane giggled. "Have I seen your what?"

Spiderman was about to say "my handkerchief" but at the last minute, chickened out. "Never mind. I hate to leave you, but you know, d-duty calls." He was still fighting off another sneeze.

The young woman opened the bedroom door and crept inside.

"Peter!"

"Mary Jane?"

She came down and sat on the end of his bed. "Your aunt called me saying you weren't feeling well."

"I'm... I'm feeling fine! Why would she-- HETSHHHOO!" Peter didn't even have time to cover his mouth. In fact, he barely turned away in time.

"Feeling fine, huh?"

"Yeah, I swear, that one came out of nowhere." His nose wrinkled and twitched. "Hahhh... ahhH! Damn..."

"Stuck?" she asked sweetly. He nodded and sniffled.

"You shouldn't even be here. I wouldn't want you to get suhh... sick."

"I thought you weren't sick, macho man."

"I'm nahh... not. Hehh.. ehh... Ugh."

Mary Jane gave him a smile. "Alright, well, I'll be back with some soup, okay?"

Peter fought to keep his nose under control. "Wha-what about Harry?"

"Don't worry about him." Mary Jane leaned in and kissed Peter's red, still twitching nose.

"Ahh... HAHHESHHOO! ESHHH!"

"Bless." she murmured.

AN - Also, so far all the sneezes have been male, but if you guys want some female sneezes, I'm totally into that so just let me know :) In fact, I'll do one now I suppose!

14. "Proposal and Refusal"

Fandom: Star Trek (2009)

Characters/Pairings: Spock/Uhura

Prompt: Never

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters. Thanks!

"Heh'nght!" Uhura sneezed into the crook of her arm, her ponytail swinging.

Spock glanced up from the textbook he was reading. "Bless you."

Uhura nodded her thanks and continued writing. She'd arrived exactly twenty-minutes early for class and was already busy working on an assignment. Spock admired her general performance and effort. Truth be told, she was his favourite student.

"Ahh!" She gasped involutarily and stifled another sneeze. "Eh'xxt! Ehh... G'nttt! ESHHH!" The last one escaped her and she wasn't able to hold it in.

Uhura sniffed and looked up to see Spock watching her. "Whad?"

Spock smiled. "Nothing seems to get in the way of your studies."

"Like whad?"

"An illness, perhaps?"

Uhura blushed slightly. "Oh. Thad. It's nothig. Ehhh..." She made a face and rubbed her nose.

"Looks to be the common cold." Spock noted. "Although your work ethic is impressive, I'd suggest a day of rest."

"Huhh'gxxt! Sdff... You doe I can'd do thad. I dever skib class."

Spock raised an eyebrow. "Can't or won't?"

"Won'd. ETSHHH!"

The Vulcan gestured to the tissue box on his desk. "Then by all means, feel free."

15. "The Cutest Idiot"

Fandom: Merlin

Characters/Pairings: Arthur Pendragon/Merlin

Prompt: Idiot

“This is such a nice day, wouldn’t you say Merlin?” The King of Camelot glanced at his servant, grinning. “The sun is shining, the grass couldn’t be greener, the...”

Hehh... Hehshuh!

“Merlin... did you just sneeze?” Arthur asked, fighting back a giggle. Merlin sniffed, annoyed. “Of course I sneezed! Haven’t you ever heard of s-spring ah... ah... ahchoo! Allergies?”

Arthur laughed openly to Merlin’s great irritation. “Arthur it’s not fuh... funny.” he said, fighting off another sneeze.

It’s not fuh... funny.” Arthur imitated.

Merlin crossed his arms. “Stop it! I cah... can’t b-believe you dragged me out here in the first p-place... hetchoo!

“You're the cutest idiot I know.” Arthur said jokingly, punching him in the arm, earning the king a glare. “What? I think they’re cute!”

Merlin rolled his eyes. “Yeah. Real... etch! Cute...”

Your drabbles are so lovely!! I absolutely adore them!

Can I request another thing or is that selfish and dumb? Because a Micky one, or a Paul one would be super cute c:

Your drabbles are so lovely!! I absolutely adore them!

Can I request another thing or is that selfish and dumb? Because a Micky one, or a Paul one would be super cute c:

Seriously, you can request as MUCH as you want!! :D I live for requests haha it's kind of pathetic!! I'll do both! :)

16. "I Want to Ride My Bicycle"

Fandom: The Beatles

Characters/Pairings: Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, George Harrison

Prompt: Bike

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters because they're... actual people.

It was a beautiful summer day and the Fab Four were all riding their bikes down a pretty, scenic route after filming much of A Hard Day's Night.

"I've gotta say, actin' is much more difficult than I expected." John brought up, earning a chuckle from Ringo.

"When are you ever not actin'? Everything's a performance for you, right?"

George nodded, biking closer to his friend. "Right you are, Ringo."

"Et tu, George?" John gasped dramatically, clutching one hand to his heart. Despite his antics, Paul had been strangely silent. "What say you, Macca?"

"I say-- HehESHHHOOO!" Paul sneezed harshly, jerking his handbars unexpectantly.

John shrugged. "Not the response I was expectin' but--"

"ESSHHH! Huh... HURESSHOOO!"

"Bless." The boys chorus and Paul shook his head dizzily.

"Sorry I just... jahh... AHSHHH!"

John slowed his bicycle to a near stop. "Christ mate, you keep that up an' you'll be sneezin' yourself right over the handlebars."

"Hiihh... huh... HAH! ISHHHHOO!" Paul could barely see the path through his squinted eyes so he stopped and stumbled off his bike.

George patted him helpfully on the shoulder. "I get allergies in the fall, I know what it's like."

Ah ah aaaaah<3 the Paul one!!! uvu precious cutie!

Your writing is so loooovely!!

Archived