Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

Alright, so I've been lurking on your drabbles for awhile now and I think that I should probably comment. So yeah, your drabbles are amazing and I am especially in love with your Amazing Spiderman one. Andrew Garfield = :heart:

BYE! :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - First off, an apology for my absense... I only have one word for you all and that word is F-I-N-A-L-S. Ugh, it's awful. Anyway, here's a drabble for you guys. Again, it's Bruce/Tony. Sorry, I'm stuck on that ship!

31. "Let Me Go"

Fandom: The Avengers

Characters/Pairings: Bruce Banner, Tony Stark

Prompt: Swift

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"HhnnggCHH!" Bruce pinched his nostrils shut yet again. He'd been sneezing his head off all day and stifling every single one. Tony, who was comfortably seated in the chair beside him, had held back reprimanding Bruce until now.

"Bruce. For God's sake, let your sneezes out."

"Bud I cad't... you kdow th-thaahh...AKKkksht!" He cruelly shoved his knuckles under his nose, barely stifling.

Tony rolled his eyes. "Seriously, this is ridiculous. I have more than one box of tissues, you know. If that's the problem..."

"Id's dot. I'b jusd... well, you kdow."

"No, I don't. Enlighten me."

"Iihh... ihhHH! IXXshhht!"

"No, no." Tony shook his head. "I said, 'enlighten me', not sneeze on me."

"Sorry." the other man mumbled. "Bud I'b jusd worried the 'other guy' will cobe oud. You dever really d-dnow..." A newly discovered tickle entering his nose, Bruce's watery eyes widened in surprise and he frantically brought his hand up to his face.

"Oh no you don't." Tony interjected, grabbing Bruce's wrists lightning fast.

Forced to sneeze openly, without stifling, the young man let out three desperate sneezes. "EhhhEKKKSHHHHOO! HahASSHHHHH! HurUSHHHUHHH!"

"Bless you. See? That wasn't so bad. And you're only looking a little green. I'm guessing you have mild nausea?"

"Jusd a headache really."

Tony squeezed his hand. "It'll be okay."

Favorite witty dialogue of the year.

Welcome back dear! Your Spider-Man request is up!

Favorite witty dialogue of the year.

Aww, thanks! :) I do try (at least a little bit) :P

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - I've been catching up on Hannibal instead of studying for finals, so here's to that! No spoilers, just a general, run of the mill tiny drabble.

32. "Dinner Party for Two"

Fandom: Hannibal

Characters/Pairings: Alana Bloom, Hannibal Lecter

Prompt: Mistake

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

Hearing the door bell chime, Hannibal stops mid-chop and glances at the clock. Six o'clock, of course. He always got so carried away while cooking. The "get together", as Alana liked to call them, was scheduled for six. He wipes his hands on his apron and clears his throat before getting the door.

"Alana, hi." Hannibal greets her, stepping aside and allowing her to come in. "How are you?"

She's dressed very fashionably, with a light blue scarf wrapped around her neck and dipping down onto her chest. A nice blouse, denim jeans, tight but not enough for anyone to notice. Unless of course, the hypothetical person was observant.

"I'm okay." Alana gives him a smile, but again, Hannibal is a rather observant person. Her nose, tinged pink, is the more obvious sign, but the congestion in her voice is what really gives her away.

"You sound a bit..." he trails off, searching for a word to describe it.

"I'm fighting a cold," she admits while stepping out of her sandals, "and it doesn't look like I'm winning."

Hannibal nods but doesn't say anything.

"Oh!" She looks surprised. "You're okay with that, right? I should've warned you before I came over. I mean, I don't think it's still contagoius but I suppose--"

"No, no," he assures her, "it's not that." Hannibal straightens his collar. "I was just lost in thought."

"Good, because I think heh'CHTT!" The sneeze comes virtually out of nowhere, yet is totally expected. "Because I think the medicine is wearing off."

"Bless you." Hannibal says, leading her to his kitchen table. She sits, rubbing her nose, and he continues to cook.

"Food is almost ready." He tosses peppers into the pan. Reds, greens, yellows. The perfect vegetable to brighten up any dish.

"I'm sure it sm-smells delicious." She comments, rubbing her nose a bit more fiercely. "I of course, can't smell a th-thing. Hah'ATCHTT!"

"Bless." he murmurs, prodding the peppers with a wooden spoon.

"Thanks. Describe it to me?"

Hannibal chuckles under his breath. "What, the food?"

"The way it smells."

She watches his eyes close and sees his chest rise as he takes a large breath.

"It smells fresh, clean, like something shiny and new. For me, comforting. It reminds me of my childhood home, because this particular dish my mother would cook often. It's pungent, but not in an offensive way, necessarily. Not intrusive, but inviting." He opens his eyes to see Alana obviously fighting off a sneeze. Her eyes are squeezed shut and her breath is feathery and light, hitching. Hannibal knows she can't seem him watching, but turns away to focus on the presentation of the food.

"Ah'cHHHSS! Heh'EHTTCHH! Choo!" The last sneeze is pitifully small and makes Hannibal smirk.

"Bless--"

"Hehh'ITCSHH!"

"... you."

Alana is sniffling like mad, rubbing her nose with her wrist. "I'b sorry, do you have any...?"

"Tissues, ah, yes. Of course." Ever the gentleman, he leaves the room and quickly returns with a box.

"Thags." she says and blows her nose. "It was a mistake coming here. I'm sorry." Her nose wrinkles and she fumbles for another tissue. "ATSCHH! It was rude of me."

"Not at all, Alana. On the contrary, I'm quite glad you came." Hannibal smiles and sets a plate of steaming food in front of her. "I only hope that you enjoy the food as much as I enjoyed preparing it."

AN - SPOILER ALERT! Contains spoilers for the Hannibal season two finale! Okay, okay, they aren't major spoilers because it's a pretty generic phone call, but still, I felt obligated to warn everyone. Also, any dialogue used from the show IS NOT MINE. It belongs to the writers!

33. "Too Soon for Goodbyes"

Fandom: Hannibal

Characters/Pairings: Will Graham, Alana Bloom

Prompt: Goodbye

Alana Bloom hurriedly dialled Will Graham's phone number. Despite the murders, despite the lies... she felt like it was her obligation to warn him. Who else would?

"Hello?" Somebody coughed into the reciever.

"Hello? Will, it's Alana." She bit her lip.

"Is J-Jack with you? Hhhh'KSHSHHH! IG'NNXXT!"

Uh oh. "Bless you. Is everything okay?"

"Just f-fihhh... ihh'SHHHHH!" There's a small, modest sniffle before he continues. "Just fine. Um... no he isn't, wh-why?"

"They've issued a warrant for your arrest, Will." She paused, waiting for him to respond, but all she got was an itchy sneeze.

"H'CSHSHH! Sdddff..."

"It's for acting as an accessory for entrapment. And for the murder--"

"Huhhh... Hur'RSSHSSHH!" Will fails to stifle his sneeze and felt his cheeks getting red, despite being miles away from her.

"...of Randall Tier. They're... they're going to arrest Jack too." Alana finished. She took in a large breath before inquiring about his well-being again. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Will sneezed messily. "Hihhh'RKKGHSHHHH!"

Alana heard the phone clatter to the floor, followed by a loud crash. "Will?"

"Sorry," he said thickly, "I jusd dropped the phone. I um, have allergies. I forgod to take by beds." A gun cocked in the background.

"Oh. Well, Will? Just... just don't do anything--"

"G-goodbye, Alana. I... Huhh... Hhh'ATCHHOO!" Will started to to tell her that he loved her, that he cared about her, but his sneeze cut him off. Maybe it's better this way, Will thought, hanging up the phone.

34. "Infuriating Feline Creatures"

Fandom: Thor

Characters/Pairings: Thor Odinson, Darcy Lewis, Jane Foster

Prompt: Calculating

"This can't be right." Jane Foster mumbled to herself. "According to my calculations--"

"'According to my calculations'?" Darcy repeated, picking up her cat, Blondie. "Do you even know how nerdy that sounds?"

Jane rolled her eyes. "Seriously! These numbers are off the walls. The last time they were this sporadic, was in..."

"New Mexico?"

"Yeah." Jane sighed. The last time she'd seen her... what was he to her? A friend? More than that? Well, the last time she had seen Thor was in New Mexico and then, he'd just taken off and was gone in the blink of an eye. He'd left her on to go to Asgard and never returned.

"Maybe it's just the--" Darcy was rudely interrupted by the door being literally kicked down. She screamed loudly, causing Blondie to leap out of her lap. Upon hearing the scream, Thor flinched. "Oh, it's just you." Darcy laughed. "Whew! Sorry."

"Thor." Jane breathed his name like it was an expression of shock.

"Jane. I could not find you. You were not in your usual home." He looked glorious as ever. Still very muscled, still very blonde, though his hair had grown longer.

"I was... I was, I am here." She corrected herself awkwardly, stumbling into a standing position. "I... where the hell were you?"

Thor took two giant steps into the threshold while Darcy sat back to watch the opening show. "Many wars have broken out since we last spoke. I was forced to intervene and end the chaos."

Before she even realised what she was doing, Jane ran into his arms. Thor caught her and welcomed the embrace, rubbing her back. "I am truly sorry for what I have put you through, Jane."

"It's ok-kay." Her voice wavered and for a second, she feared she might cry. Instead, she buried her face in his chest. "I just missed you."

Suddenly, he almost roughly pushed her away.

"Wh-what?" Jane stammered, stumbling backwards, more confused than ever. "Thor, if you don't--"

He cringed and his eyes squeezed shut. "EhhH! TCHCHSSSSH!" The sneeze was so powerful, Darcy could've sworn she felt the walls shudder.

Thor snifed experimentally and rubbed his nose. "My apologies Jane, I did not want to..."

"I understand." She smiled. "Bless you."

He quirked an eyebrow. "I don't under-- HuhhH'GHISSHHH! Hahh... ahhH!" His eyes were still closed but finally, he exhaled shakily. "My apologies, again. I thought I was going to sneeze once more."

"Bless you, big boy." Darcy giggled. "Big boy."

Jane looked concerned. "Are you feeling okay?" She stepped forward and placed her hand on his forehead. "You don't feel hot."

"I just feel like..." Thor froze, his eyes glazing over. "Feel like... I'm going... t-to... Hurr'ATCHSHHHH!" He sneezed harshly into his hands. "Iihhh! ITSCHHHHH! Hhh'KISHHHH! HhhHHH'KSHHSHHH!"

"Holy shit, Jane! He's dying! Do something!" Darcy screeched. Somewhere, sounding like under the couch, Blondie meowed.

"Here, sit down!" Jane grabbed Thor by the arm and sat him on the couch. He still had one hand cover his nose. "I ab sorry Jade, do you have ady... ahh... ahhhH!" He managed to stop the sneeze.

Jane nodded vigorously. "Right, right! Um, Darcy, can you get me a tissue box? Or a couple, maybe?"

"HehhH'IXXSHHH!"

"Yep!" Darcy disappeared and came back, carrying three boxes. "Here!"

"Thor..." Jane said slowly as he thoroughly blew his nose. "Are you allergic to anything?"

"Allergic?" Thor cocked his head. "I don't understand."

"Allergic." Darcy said again, as if repeating the word would clarify things. "Like what makes you sneeze?"

"I sneeze when I am ill." Thor told them. "However, you have already ruled out that p-possibility. ITCHSHHHH!"

Blondie peeked out from under the couch. Seeing her, Jane picked her up and placed the cat in her lap. "Then I really don't know what would--"

"Hur'USHHHH! Ihh... ihHH! IXSHHHUHH! Ehh'KSHHHH! Huhh... huhhhH!" Jane nearly leapt off the couch, taking Blondie with her, leaving Thor panting. He was desperate for a reprieve and was soon granted one. "TCHSCHHHHSHHH!"

"Bless you." Jane said, quickly opening another box of tissues. Thor ripped a handful out and held them up to his face, his breath still hitching. "Thor, I think you might be allergic to cats."

I love these stories! And sneezy Thor is so yummy. If you're still doing requests, I'd love another Merlin one. Merlin/Arthur slash is my favorite, or gen. Either way. And maybe one of them with a cold....

Those Hannibal drabbles were delightful. Aww, Alana. Aww, Will :( So many emotions just all over the place, especially that last line in Will's. Urgh, still not over that season finale.

Also! Thor! Not so subtly nudging you for more of that, because oh man, I love that big blonde lunk and he doesn't get enough attention. And a cat allergy is just so hysterically perfect.

I love these stories! And sneezy Thor is so yummy. If you're still doing requests, I'd love another Merlin one. Merlin/Arthur slash is my favorite, or gen. Either way. And maybe one of them with a cold....

Of course I'm still doing requests! I'd be glad to do a cold one and Merthur is my favourite too! :) Coming right up!

Those Hannibal drabbles were delightful. Aww, Alana. Aww, Will sadsmiley.gif So many emotions just all over the place, especially that last line in Will's. Urgh, still not over that season finale.

Also! Thor! Not so subtly nudging you for more of that, because oh man, I love that big blonde lunk and he doesn't get enough attention. And a cat allergy is just so hysterically perfect.

I'm not over the Hannibal finale either :( It broke my heart urgghh... I'm so glad you liked it! I'm a huge Thor fan and find it so amusing to write him! Haha I sure will do some more Thor :) Loki isn't too bad himself ahaha, aside from taking innocent lives and trying to rule over Earth. weirdsmiley.gif

35. "God Bless Amer--"

Fandom: Thor

Characters/Pairings: Thor Odinson, Loki Laufeyson/Captain America

Prompt: Muffle

"You're breaking me out of prison?" Loki scoffs, rolling his eyes. "You must be truly desperate."

"Let us go." Thor hisses as the prison's barrier disintegrates. "Hehh'ETSCHUUH!"

"And ill." Loki notes, stepping down and following his brother out. "Have you been kissing that mortal again? Turns out, mortal diseases can be passed on. They're very contagious, so I've heard."

"Loki!" Thor means this as a whisper, but it comes out far louder than he means. "We are trying to escape discreetly."

"That's going to be difficult, what with your--"

"Hhh'ETSCHHH!"

"Yes, that."

The pair sneak down a long corridor, Thor sniffing all the while. He pauses and his eyes squeeze shut, gearing up for another sneeze. Loki sees the opportunity and takes it, morphing into a familiar face. When Thor recovers and opens his eyes, he's far from amused.

"Mmm... this costume... it's so tight." Loki is marching around, not as himself, but as Captain America. "I can feel the righteousness surging through my veins!"

"Loki..." Thor says in a warning tone.

"How about we have a conversation about truth? Honor? Patriotism."

"I am warning you, Brother."

"God bless America!"

"Hurr'EHSSCHHHH!"

"God bless you, more like. Is that not the Earth blessing offered when one happens to snee--" Loki is cut off by Thor's enormous hand covering his mouth. The two tumble into the nearest closet and that's when Loki can hear the guards approaching. He morphs back into his own form.

The closet is unbearably small and the two brothers are closer together than they would ever hope to be. The guards march down the hall and seem to stop directly in front of their hiding place.

"Why stop here?" Loki whispers. "It's not as if-- oh no." He feels Thor tense up against him. "Please. Now is not the time."

"I cahh... cannot do anything!" Thor panics in a hushed tone. "L-Loki!" His nose is red and twitching. Loki marvels at the size of this twitching thing before finally taking action. He slips a long, thin finger under his brother's nose and rubs expertly.

Thor exhales shakily. "Thank you. I feared I would surely-- ahhHH!" The sneeze has returned, full force, and Thor's poor nose is itching like mad. In the cramped position they're in, Loki can only do one thing. He gently places his hand over his brother's mouth and nose.

He feel's Thor's hitching breath against his hand right before his explodes. "Hhh'NGTSshhh!" The first sneeze is muffled, but Loki's stomach is still clenched tight in anticipation for the next one. It comes barrelling out of Thor before long."Hah'PSHuhhh!" This is not exactly going to plan.

With a last attempt to get Thor's nose to quiet itself, Loki pinches his brother's nose closed, tightly. He can tell Thor still has to sneeze by the way his eyes are watering and the uneven rises and falls of his chest. "Hold on." Loki murmurs into his ear as he hears the guards walk away. As soon as Loki gives Thor the "go ahead", the heir to the throne bursts out of the closet with a volley of sneezes.

"HehhK'SHHHH! KSCHSHHH! Ehh... ehhHH! ESs'SHHOOO!' He rubs his ticklish nose on the back of his hand.

"My goodness!" Captain America exclaims. "It's going to be a righteous challenge getting you out of here."

"Loki!"

AN - As requested, Merthur and colds! Because I love Merlin and Arthur <3 Hope you like it! :)

36. "God Bless Amer--"

Fandom: Merlin

Characters/Pairings: Arthur Pendragon, Merlin

Prompt: Cough

The banquet Arthur Pendragon is forced to endure is quite possibly the most boring thing in the history of boring things. Merlin is in the room as well, so that Arthur's "cup never runs dry". And it hasn't because Arthur hasn't yet touched it.

"Lords, noblemen, friends," King Bayard begins his speech, "we are gathered here to celebrate not only the reunion of two kingdoms but also--"

Merlin watches Arthur closely. He appears to be... shaking. His fist rests near his closed mouth and his shoulders are moving slightly. Arthur's father is staring at him as well and looks almost angry.

"I'm sorry," Uther says to Bayard before turning to Arthur. "For God's sake, let it out!"

Arthur's entire face flushes red, but he indeed does let them out, a series of harsh coughs that make Merlin wince.

"My word, boy!" Bayard raises an eyebrow. "Are you quite well?"

Arthur shakily reaches for his glass of water before clearing his throat and answering. "Fine, fine."

Bayard continues. "Gathered around this table are representatives from both kingdoms, Camelot and my own, Mercia. We--"

"Huhh'ESHHHOOO!" The sneeze both interrupts the speaker and reverberates throughout the banquet hall. Uther gives Arthur a look.

"We feast today with a meal of..."

Arthur could barely keep himself from falling asleep. Now Bayard was to name all the food items they were to dine on? For the love of Christ.

"Pig, of the highest degree. Lamb, cooked to--"

"Hurr'GHISSHHHH!"

"Pork, wild--"

"Eehhx'SHOO!"

Arthur's face turns once more, a bright crimson. Uther sighs, as though it were him with a painful headache, and snaps his fingers at Merlin. "Servant boy! Take my son to his chambers." Merlin briskly walks to the table, waiting on his master. "Sire?"

"Father, I'b fide!" Arthur argues. "I would dot wandt to leave the--"

"Go!" Uther orders and his son "reluctantly" stands up and departs with Merlin.

"I'm sure you're really broken up about having to leave the feast." Merlin points out, removing Arthur's ceremonial clothes. He puts a tunic over Arthur's head, which Arthur makes a point to unbutton immediately, revealing his open chest. Merlin tries hard not to stare.

"Oh, I'b terribly d-disappointed. KSHHH!" He turns away from Merlin quickly and thank God he does. Merlin likes seeing Arthur in this state. Not grievously ill, but ill enough that he can't stop sneezing or sniffling for a second. "Ugh, this is actually very udcomfortable." And his speech is affected.

"Is it?" Merlin asks politely, handing Arthur a change of trousers.

"Yes. By dose is so full yet id is idcessadtly tickling. Id's infuriating."

"Nothing a little rest can't take care of."

Arthur sits on his bed and rubs his nose miserably. "I hade this."

"I know." Merlin says, deciding it's a time for being bold. He sits next to Arthur and stares at his bare legs, dangling off the bed.

"Hhh'GNISHSHHOOO!" Arthur turns his head away from Merlin and the servant is almost disappointed.

"Bless--" Merlin watches Arthur intently and sees his nostrils flare.

"Nn'EHTCHHOOO!" His nose, adorably pink around the edges, gives one final twitch that leaves Arthur gasping for breath. "Ehhh... hehhH! HehhH'ESSHHHH!"

"Bless you." Merlin tells him before pressing his lips against Arthur's. To his relief, the prince doesn't push him away or threaten death. Instead, he moans his name.

SQUEAL! That was adorable! Yay!

So many positive responses, wow! :D All your comments made me so happy ahaha!

sadie22233 - Of course <3 Sure thang!

Awko the taco - Dude me too! He's my favouriteeee

Daisoku - OMFG his sneezes are thunderous! How perfect thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Rachiella44 - Thanks! :)

coldcure08 - OHMIGOSH thanks! Glad you liked 'em, I'll try to get some more going biggrinsmiley.gif

AN - Because I just watched A League of Their Own and Tom Hanks is so torture-able.

37. "Back in the Dugout!"

Fandom: A League of Their Own

Characters/Pairings: Jimmy Dugan, Dottin Hinson

Prompt: Fight

Jimmy Dugan, manager of the Rockford Peaches, hadn't been sleeping soundly since his star player, Dottie Hinson, left the team for her husband. He wasn't really suprised when he came down with a cold, but it couldn't have had worse timing; they were playing in the World Series today.

"Hahh'ATCHSH!" Jimmy announced his arrival to the team with a ferocious sneeze. Helen jumped and Stilwell kicked Jimmy's leg and screamed, "Bless you!"

"Jesus Jimmy, you tryna scare us or somethin'?" Doris muttered.

"Or somethin'." Jimmy said, rubbing his nose on the back of his wrist. He stumbled out onto the field and spotted Alice throwing to another player; he leaned over to whisper in her ear. "She better be good, you hear me? And you better tell me if she's nahh... HEKK'SHTTT! If she's not." A bunch of feminine "bless you's" echoed from the dugout.

"Stop sayin' that!" he snapped. "Hey, Alice!"

No answer.

"Alice!" he barked. "ALICE! Can't you hear me?"

The woman removed her face mask to reveal who she really was: Dottie. "Loud and clear. You're screamin' at me."

The manager was more than surprised but didn't want to give her that glorified feeling. "Who said you could still pl-play?" Goddamn this cold.

"Jimmy Dugan did before a cold went and kicked him on his ass."

"Hey! It didn't hahh... hahhH!" He quickly used both hands in a failed effort to stifle his ear-splitting sneezes. "HFTSCH! Hah'MPFT!" Jimmy resurfaced, feeling and looking quite dazed. "Christ. I really think I blew an eardrum."

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah?"

"You look like shit. Don't you ever shave?"

"You wanna start a fight, huh? Huh?!"

"No." Dottie grinned.

"Then..." Jimmy gasped, light feathery gasps that lead up to as sneeze. "Then -- ahhH! HahahH!"

"Then what?" she prompted.

"HhH'CHUSCH! HARR'AHHTSCHHH!" He sniffled miserably, then removed his hat to fan his tickling nose. "Then I hehh... won't kick you outta the game."

AN - I seem to be stuck on Stucky, so sorry for that. Also, this was supposed to be a tiny, quick breath of a drabble; I dunno what happened.

38. "Gee, I Wish I Could Be in the Army"

Fandom: Captain America: The First Avenger

Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes

Prompt: Floor

"Don't do this, Steve." Bucky Barnes was begging his friend. "C'mon, don't."

"I gotta try!"

"Steve, you're sick! Nobody's gonna--"

"See ya in a bit, Buck." The skinny man marched himself right in that enlistment tent.

"Name?" The officer stared at the man, no, not man, boy shivering shirtless in front of him.

"Steve, uh, Steven Rogers." His nostrils twitched. "It's uh..." he peered at the list the man was skimming. "Yep, right there. Hh'ITSCH!" The sneeze shook him and left the young man feeling dizzy.

"Mother died of...?"

"Pneumonia. Ahh... Hh'NXT!" Steve shuffled his feet nervously. "Uh, excuse me, sir."

"Yeah..." the man trailed off, scanning the large list of illnesses Steve had been infected with and/or had. Asthma, influenza, tuberculosis, whooping cough, pneumonia...

"Hiihh... ihhh..."

The enlistment officer glanced up to see the scrawny man struggling with what appeared to be a sneeze. He waited politely for Steve to finish.

"Ihh'nGT!" He managed to stifle the sneeze into a hand.

"Listen, I'm sorry son--"

Steve shook his head. "No, no! Please! Just--"

"I really can't let you serve. What with your asthma and frequent illnesses..."

"TSSHH!" he sneezed into his hands again. He hated how pathetic he must've looked but he tried anyway. "Can't you t-talk to someone?"

The man grimaced. "No. I'm sorry."

Steve ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I'm saving your life, y'know." The man stamped his paperwork. "Next!"

"So how'd it go?" Bucky asked, careful not to sound hopeful.

"How do you think? They t-turned me down c-cold! Heh'RSHH!"

"Well I'm absolutely floored!" He threw his hands up in the air, his Steve-I-told-you-not-to speech all prepared when he paused. "Whoa, whoa!" The soldier stopped his friend by throwing an arm across his chest. "Where'd your clothes go?"

Steve looked down and was almost surprised to notice that he'd forgotten his shirt and coat in the tent. "I guess I forgot--"

"I'll run and get them then." Bucky turned to go.

"No! I don't need them, c'mon. I just wanna go home. EhhH!" Steve rubbed his nose furiously; he was not going to sneeze again.

Bucky stared at him, shaking his head slowly. "Stevie, you must be freezing." He hadn't called Steve that in years, since they were kids. "If you refuse to put on your clothes, put on mine." He shrugged out of his jacket and practically threw it on Steve.

"Buck, I don't need -- hiih'KSHH! I don't need this!"

"For God's sake, would you stop putting up such a fight and wear the damned thing? You're gonna catch your death out here and who's gonna take care of you? Me!" Bucky snapped. "I hate seeing you miserable and you're miserable right now."

Steve's breath caught. "No, I'm not. I'm just... a little chilly."

Bucky nodded and they walked together back to Steve's apartment. It was peaceful and quiet until his breath started hitching again. The soldier waited until he saw his friend's eyelashes flutter. "My handkerchief's in the--"

"Ur'SHHH! Front pocket, I know."

oh my godddd

uUASHFDGUGJKSH

persistent steve and bUCKY

AAASDFJGFHHSHJHGJ

YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME ONE OF THESE DAYS IF YOU KEEP WRITING THOSE TWO YOU KNOW

Love the Thor drabbles! :)

"For God's sake, would you stop putting up such a fight and wear the damned thing? You're gonna catch your death out here and who's gonna take care of you? Me!" Bucky snapped. "I hate seeing you miserable and you're miserable right now."

Aww :heart:

39. "Prank'd"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Castiel

Prompt: Run

"You did what?" Sam Winchester asked incredulously.

Castiel looked sheepish. "I thought it would be considered a... prank."

"Soaking Dean's clothes in cheap perfume? Well, it's definitely a prank, Cas. Just a pretty mean one for a guy -- angel -- like you."

"You and Dean engage in 'prank wars' very frequently; I was merely trying to... experience the same thing?"

Sam let out a barking laugh. "Welcome to the club then, buddy."

Just then, Dean burst out of the bedroom, sneezing. "Sam, dammit! You know I'm allergic to this st-stuff!" His entire face went slack. "Hihh'ISHHSHH!"

Sam started to explain that actually, he hadn't been the one to screw with Dean this time, when Cas began to laugh. It was a rare sight and both brothers stared at him.

"I guess you could say I 'got you good'!" Cas tried to contain his laughter.

"Ha'ATSCH! Hur'CHOOO! You did this to me?"

"I pranked you Dean!"

Dean just looked confused. "You pranked me? Why?"

Cas' face fell. "To be funny. You and Sam to it to each other often! Was it not humorous?"

"T'SCHHUH! Uh, no, not funny. My nose is burning and I--"

Sam shook his head. "No Cas, trust me, that was a good one!"

The angel beamed.

"But you better run before he gets you back."

"Run? Sam, you do know that as an angel, I can merely--"

Dean sneezed angrily as he stepped towards Cas, half-joking, half-serious. "Er'SHOO! I'b gudda get you for this!"

"Run!"

AN - I'm going on holiday for about a week starting tomorrow, so until then, feel free to put requests in the comments while I'm gone and I'll try to get right to them! They can be drabble requests or actual fic requests; I'm pretty much fine with either!

40. "The Claws Come Out"

Fandom: X-Men

Characters/Pairings: Wolverine (Logan Howlett), Rogue (Anna Marie)

Prompt: Fake

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters. Any quotes I used from the 2000 movie aren't mine!

"Hh'XXT!" Logan managed to stifle a strong sneeze into his shoulder. It was actually pretty difficult to drive through the snow and attempt to see with his watery eyes. A rather significant thump! caused him to stop the truck and get out into the frigid temperatures to investigate.

He poked the lump under the tarp and sighed upon feeling something very human-like. Logan pulled back the covering to reveal a thin girl. Damn it.

"What the hell are you doin'?" he asked, trying to sound somewhat intimidating with his congested voice. She quickly scrambled into a sitting position.

"I'm sorry, I needed a ride and thought--"

"Nope, get out."

"But--"

He rubbed his nose angrily. "No. Get lost."

She clambered out and he got back in the driver's seat, watching her in the rear view mirror as he drove away. "Heh'nXT!" But he couldn't leave her. He stopped and she silently climbed in.

After awhile, she spoke. "You don't have anything to eat, do you?"

He tossed her a pack of peanuts and watched, amazed, as she nearly inhaled them. His nose began to itch.

"Ahh... hahH! TCHSH! Hh'GTT!"

The girl smiled. "Were those fake?"

Logan glared at her. "Why the hell would those be f-fake? Kk'PTCH!"

"Because they're tiny kitten sneezes and you have ten inch claws?"

"And they're about to come out if you keep making jokes ab-about my -- ehH! GSHH! Sneezes..."

Archived