Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

*drools* Loki... <3

ugh there are no words really

lokiiiiiiiii.... <333

So glad you liked it :3 Haha I LOVE Loki!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's the first Loki drabble I've ever read, and that said, it WAS BEAUTIFUL. :') Um, do you think you can do something with Captain America? You don't have to...

Really? That is SO nice of you to say!! Wow, of COURSE I can! I LOOOOVE Cap! I'd be happy too! I think Bucky's gonna have to be in it though :D

Can I just say I'm a HUGE Starbucks shipper, so yes!

(The new movie didn't do it much justice, though :P )

Awww you guys are so sweet! Man, I'll try to make it a good one! And DUDE I did NOT know their ship name was Starbucks! I always thought it was Stucky :laughingsmiley: HAHAHA

It's both? I personally call it Stucky, but I know of a fair few people that call it Starbucks. It's like the Stony/Superhusbands thing.

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

27. "Give Me a Break"

Fandom: Captain America

Characters/Pairings: Captain America (Steve Rogers), James "Bucky" Barnes

Prompt: Hypocrite

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"HurUSHHHHOOO!" Steve Rogers sneezed thickly into the crook of his arm like a model citizen. Groaning, he leaned back into the armchair and closed his eyes, preparing to go to sleep.

"Morning, soldier."

Steve cracked open an eye and peeked at the young man standing in front of him. "Hey, Bucky."

"Jesus, you sound awful." his friend pointed out, sitting across from him on the couch.

"Whad tibe is id?"

"Three in the morning, kiddo."

With a groan, Steve rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and attempted to get up. His vision went black and his skin felt hot and tingly. He knew the sensation all too well, but hadn't experienced it for quite some time.

"Whoa, whoa!" Bucky was speaking to him but he sounded very far away. "Take it easy, pal. Sheesh." A hand gripped Steve's arm tightly and helped him back in the chair.

The American icon's nose tickled furiously and he barely had time to turn away from Bucky before he broke into a fit of sneezes. "IhhTSHHHOO! Hahh... HAHH! HahTSCHHH! ATSCHH!"

Bucky dug in his pocket and handed the man a handkerchief. In return, Cap offered him a watery smile. "Thags." He buried his face in it and blew, feeling his face flush.

"Man, you are such a hypocrite, you know that?"

The other man poked his nose out from behind the cloth. "How so?"

"You go around saving the world and you don't even pay yourself the littlest bit of attention. It's pathetic. I mean, even when you're hurt, you do this. Pretending that you're fine and all that. Just stop. You don't need to play Superman for me, okay?" Bucky gave him a sympathetic smile. "You worry me, you know?"

Steve looked sheepish. "Sorry. I just-- HuhhtsSHHOO!"

"Bless."

"Thag you. I'b sorry, whad was I sayig?" He rubbed his red nose distractedly.

Bucky shook his head with a playful grin. "Nothing that important. Hey, you want me to make you something?"

"You cad cook?" Steve inquired curiously, refusing to pay attention to his ever-twitching nose.

"Cereal or hard-boiled eggs?"

"Ehh... eggs, pl-please. Ihhh... hiihh..." His eyelashes fluttered as he struggled with the sneeze.

"You gonna make it?"

"IhhhTCHHH!"

"Spoke too soon."

--!!!!

Sweet babies, sick Steve! Sick post!serum Steve, at that. If there's ever an illogical weakness of mine, it's that. Cause it doesn't make canonical sense but I literally don't care because it's so cute and beautiful.

any chance of Bucky in the future?

--!!!!

Sweet babies, sick Steve! Sick post!serum Steve, at that. If there's ever an illogical weakness of mine, it's that. Cause it doesn't make canonical sense but I literally don't care because it's so cute and beautiful.

any chance of Bucky in the future?

Uhhh OF COURSE! I'm just so excited you guys like these stupid drabbles of mine :laughingsmiley: Bucky will be the next one I do! Eeeek!

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

28. "Don't Rub It In"

Fandom: Captain America

Characters/Pairings: James "Bucky" Barnes, Captain America (Steve Rogers)

Prompt: Tattoo

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Hahh... ehhH!"

His good friend, Steve Rogers, smirked. "God bless you."

"Damb, you." Bucky said thickly. "You kdow whedever you do thad, I cad't sdeeze after!"

"Sorry," Steve teased, "I'm not used to this whole thing, seeing as I never get sick."

"Hah'ngggxxt!" Bucky pinched his nose cruelly, causing his sneeze to squeak.

Cap couldn't help but smile. "That was kind of cute. But not as cute as your--"

"Dod't say id." the other man warned, holding a finger under his still-quivering nostrils. "Ehh..."

"Not-as-cute-as-that-tattoo-you-got-last-weekend!" Steve rushed, dodging a playful swing from Bucky.

"You pr-promised you wouldd't bention id! Iihhh... Ihh'TSCHHHxXXT!"

"Buck, you got a tattoo of a star on your--"

"Yes, yes, I kdow where id's locaded, thags." His breath hitched for the billionth time and in a desperate attempt to at least contain some of the germs, ducked his nose inside his shirt. "Iiihh'tCHXXt! Hehh'asschhh! Nn'ggght!"

"Bless..."

"Huh'pffft!"

"... you." Steve cracked a grin at the sound of Bucky's last sneeze. "Buck, I still don't understand why you have to hold 'em in. That's gotta be bad for you. Especially when you're sick."

"Dod't--"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't rub it in."

Bucky is a godforsaken beautiful specimen of a man. A FINE man to be with my Stevie indeed. :yes:

lfkjdkfhflkjhfkljhkjfshkjkh bucky and stifles

kill me now

//flops

so beautiful

GOd, I'm in LOVE with your icon!! Little Loki, what a cutie :P Thanksss! Who shall I torture next?

kill me now

//flops

so beautiful

GOd, I'm in LOVE with your icon!! Little Loki, what a cutie tonguesmiley.gif Thanksss! Who shall I torture next?

Bucky is a godforsaken beautiful specimen of a man. A FINE man to be with my Stevie indeed. yes.gif

LOKI drool.gif BUCKY drool.gif

I AM DEAD

Guuuuh

Uhhh so I'm still figuring out how to multi-quote but OH MY GOD you guys are too kind to me :3 THanks for y'all's inputs. Seriously, it helps a lot! And the kind words of course :D

kill me now

//flops

so beautiful

GOd, I'm in LOVE with your icon!! Little Loki, what a cutie tonguesmiley.gif Thanksss! Who shall I torture next?

Eeeee, I love it too! So much cute.

sdkgjafldkhdfh

i'd say John Kennex from Almost Human but I don't know if you've seen it or not (it's awesome watch it)

uuhhh

Tony? >W> With Steve maybe.

29. "Immune System of Iron"

Fandom: The Avengers

Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark, Bruce Banner

Prompt: Grunge

"What the hell happened to you?!" Bruce asked as soon as Tony opened the door. He was covered from head to toe in mud and dirt and there was water dripping from his nose, hair and eyelashes.

"A freak storm happened." the philanthropist grouched, stomping inside and slamming the door. He sat down in a chair and kicked off his boots.

"Poor baby," Bruce cooed, "soaked to the bone, I'm sure."

"Oh, shhh... sh-shut up, Banner! Hehh... He'hESSHHHOO!" He sneezed into his shoulder and sniffed.

"You've literally got dirt all over yourself. I mean, how is it even possible to get dirt in your ears?" Bruce cautiously approached his friend and pulled up a chair. "Here." He pulled out a piece of cloth and began to wipe Tony's face. However, the man jerked away.

"I don't need your help!"

"You're just in a bad mood, let me this stuff off!"

"No!"

"Yes."

"Fine." Tony folded his arms across his chest as Bruce rubbed as his cheeks, under his eyes, forehead, nose... "HuHH!" Tony attempted to pull back as Bruce began rubbing at his nose. "That t-tickles..." he managed to get out before exploding. "Hehh'ESSCHHH! ESHHHOOO! Hah'CHOOOOSHHHHhhuh!"

Bruce smirked, almost devilishly. "Sounds like Iron Man's immune system is not made of iron."

Ooh, Bruce! Haha, I ship mother ducking everything up in the Avengers, but this is my OTP!

Ooh, Bruce! Haha, I ship mother ducking everything up in the Avengers, but this is my OTP!

I have literally SO MANY ships in The Avengers, it's insane xD Glad you liked this one though :) It's a great OTP

Bruce smirked, almost devilishly. "Sounds like Iron Man's immune system is not made of iron."

Or maybe it's just a little rusty bleh.gif

I enjoyed the Bucky and Steve drabbles too!

AN - Because I haven't written one of these in awhile and I'm procrastinating my studying. How in God's name am I supposed to memorise the offences and punishments of Dante's nine circles of Hell, including the rounds and bolgias? I'd rather be in a circle of Hell than do that! :laughingsmiley: Also, you all should go see Spider-Man 2 if you haven't already because Spidey's sneeze is to die for! :)

30. "Peter Parka"

Fandom: The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Characters/Pairings: Peter Parker, Gwen Stacey

Prompt: Fashion

"What is this, some new kind of fashion trend I'm unaware of?" Gwen asked playfully, as she climbed into her boyfriend, Peter Parker's car. He was clad in huge, navy parka with an rusty orange chest, a striped scarf tied around his neck. A snug, forest knit-cap clung tightly to his head.

"Haven'd you heard? I'b Peter Parka." he explained light-heartedly, earning a laugh from Gwen.

"That was awful, Peter. Seriously, what's up?"

Peter sniffled. "Nothig, I bean, I'b a little chilly, can'd a guy be cold aroud here?"

Gwen gave him a look as they stopped at the red light. "You sound terrible. Don't even try to hide it."

"Hide whud?"

"Your co--"

"HEHHHHHPSHHUHH!"

Gwen jumped and flinched. "Jesus Christ!"

Peter laughed. "Wow, I don'd thingk I've ever heard you say thad before."

"Could you maybe make your sneezes less than say, 125 decibels?"

"You look suhh... so cute when you're sc-scared. Ehh'ASHHHHHHHHT!" He opened his blearly eyes and chuckled to see that Gwen's were closed tight and she had her fingers in her ears.

She opened her eyes and glanced at him. "You done?

"Yehh... YEHAHHSHHHOOO! Ehhh... EhhHH! HURASSSSHUUUHHH!"

"Green light, green light!" Gwen shouted, as Peter desperately tried see through his watering eyes.

"Hehh... hahhhh..."

"Peter Parker, if you go into another sneeze and wreck your car, imagine how much money it'll take to repair or, God forbid, buy a new one."

"Bud I can'd helb by buhhh b-bodily fungtions..."

"You'd better. We're almost to school anyway."

Peter groaned and used one hand to steer while then other pressed his scarf to his nose. "Hehh... HAPPSHHHHHMMP!"

Gwen giggled at the funny sounding sneeze, then stopped. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." he answered, turning into the school parking lot. She gave him a look. "Well, defind 'okay'."

"Can you even stop sneezing for--"

"HEHHHHSHHHHPPP!" He quickly buried his tickling nose in his scarf again. "Hahhh'GNNNXXT!"

"Oh, don't hold them in on my account," Gwen murmured, rubbing his arm. "They don't scare me anymore. I'm more worried about you."

"I'b sorry, Gwen. I should't hab picked you up. I don'd wand you gettig suhh... AAHHHSHHHHTTT!" The sneeze came out of nowhere and Peter barely had enough time to turn his head away from his girlfriend.

"You know what? Let's skip today. We can go back to my house and I'll take care of you."

"Gwed... I don'd thigk thad's a good idea. Hahh... HahHH!" He pinched his nose to starve the sneeze off.

"It's non-negotiable." She grabbed his hand away from his nose. "And don't do that, it's bad for you."

That was really good. Gwen complaining about the volume of his sneezes = priceless!

That was really good. Gwen complaining about the volume of his sneezes = priceless!

Thanks!! :D I watched an interview with Andrew Garfield (Spider-Man) and Emma Stone (Gwen) recently, and Emma was complaining about how loud Andrew's sneezes were... I thought that was adorable! :P

Archived