Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jesus. You have killed me. I love it! That last line oh my god the images in my head. :wub:

Okay, you guys are way to good to me blushsmiley.gif Your comments seriously make my day hehehe smile.png

@Bruyere - Ahhh she's one of my favourites too; I love her and her fab name!!

@Meg Nesmith-Fonzarelli - Awww, thanks love, I'm soo glad you liked it!! tonguesmiley.gif

@Super Awko the nerd - That is so sweet and I'm thrilled! biggrin.png

@SneezyHarrison99 - I was inspired to write that last line by your username wink.png

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

17. "Say Cheese"

Fandom: The Monkees

Characters/Pairings: Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork, Michael Nesmith, Davy Jones

Prompt: Photo

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters because they're... actual people.

"Alright guys, looks great." the photographer complimented the band as the posed for the first picture. "Hey, I really appreciate you fellas agreeing to do this photoshoot."

Mike nodded and gestured towards the rest of the group, crowded around the centrepiece, which was Micky's drums.. "I think we all really appreciate gettin' to be on the cover of a magazine."

"Well, it's nice that you'd take the time. Okay, ready?"

"I think so." Peter spoke up, giving the camera a dashing smile.

"One... two..." The large camera gave a click as it took the picture, accompanied by a bright white light.

"HehCHSSSS!" Micky sneezed into his hands and sniffed. "Sorry, sorry."

The photographer chuckled. "No problem, no problem. Let's just try that one again."

Click.

"ATCHH!"

Click.

"HEHASHHH!"

Click. Click.

"TSHHH! ESHH!"

"MIcky!" the group shouted.

Davy gave him a look. "C'mon Mick, can't you stop that for one second?"

Micky blushed. "Sorry guys."

Seeing the photographer's obvious confusion, Mike sought to explain. "Listen, I'm sorry, this happens every time. I guess it's something to do with the camera?"

The man shrugged. "Well, okay. I'll see what I can do."

I was inspired to write that last line by your username wink.png

Wait wait wait. INSPIRED? You're saying that you were inspired by my username to write a whole line based on it?! You really are trying to kill me! And I really love you for that. haha yay.gif

I was inspired to write that last line by your username wink.png

Wait wait wait. INSPIRED? You're saying that you were inspired by my username to write a whole line based on it?! You really are trying to kill me! And I really love you for that. haha yay.gif

FUCK I POSTED IT TWICE

Quite alright hahaha I do this LITERALLY all the time :laugh2:

I am like screaming internally right now omg omg omg MICKY

Hahaha seriously your comments give me life! :biggrinsmiley:

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 – Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 – Cough | 11 – Hot/Cold | 12 – Sin | 13 – Care | 14 – Frail | 15 – The End | 16 – Three | 17 – Never | 18 – Midnight | 19 – Promise | 20 – Fight | 21 – Pollen | 22 – Embarrassment | 23 – Alcohol | 24 – Mask | 25 – Mistake | 26 – Suspicion | 27 – Disagreement | 28 – Assignment | 29 – Purple | 30 – June | 31 – Calculating | 32 – Fall | 33 – Cry | 34 – Relief | 35 – Breath | 36 – Miserable | 37 – Chocolate | 38 – Violent | 39 – Muffle | 40 – Swift | 41 – Run | 42 – Poison | 43 – Contagion | 44 – Tissue | 45 – Sore | 46 – Enraptured | 47 – Wary | 48 – Pathetic | 49 – Sweat | 50 – Gentle | 51 – Milk | 52 – Ravenous | 53 – Blanket | 54 – Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don’t | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo | 90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy | 101 - Airplane

AN - I don't know about any of you, but I watched Pitch Perfect like eight times when it came out and I love the soundtrack so here's a drabble! It's gonna be Benji focused because I think he's adorable but I also really love Jesse, so maybe I'll throw him in there as well ;)

18. "Aca-scuse Me"

Fandom: Pitch Perfect

Characters/Pairings: Benjamin "Benji" Applebaum, Jesse Swanson

Prompt: Three

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

Jesse Swanson smiled, despite the fact it was near three in the morning as he walked back to his dorm, still slightly drunk. He felt like laughing. It had been such a great night, especially hanging out with Becca during aca-initiation. She was so cute and he loved the way her smile looked in the light of the moon. The ghost of a melody hummed deep inside his mind and it took Jesse awhile to realise he was actually singing out loud. "We get it on most every night when that moon is big and bright..."

He fumbled with the door handle, his shaking hands preventing him from opening it. After a couple attempts, he managed to get it open. Jesse tiptoed into the room trying to be careful so as not to wake his roommate, Benjamin. Unfortunately, one of Benji's faux briefcases was lying on the floor and of course, Jesse's foot hit the end of it and he went sprawling forward with a rather loud crash.

Jesse heard his friend awake with a start.

"Jesse?" Benji mumbled groggily.

The young man closed his eyes and bit his lip. "Yes?"

"Jus' makin' sure it was you." he mumbled, turning on his side. "Then again, I dunno who else it'd be. I think everyone went to aca-initiation..."

Immediately, Jesse felt guilty; he'd forgotten his friend hadn't gotten accepted into any acapella groups, despite his obvious love for the Treblemakers.

"Hey, I'm sorry. There's always next year right?"

"Hehh'gxtt! Yeah, I guess." Deciding it'd be awhile before he went back to sleep, Benjamin sat up and rubbed his face. "How was id?"

Jesse threw his t-shirt across the room and sat on the edge of his bed. "It was nice."

"Thad's good. Hehh... ugh."

"You okay?"

Benji rubbed his nose. "I thig I have a code. Even if I was accebted into a group ad idvited to iditiation, they probably wouldn't talk to be adyway because I'm sig. Ad a bess, I subbose..." He trailed off and began building up. "Ehh... ETISHH!" Benji sniffled again. "Sorry. You probably should'dt get withid two feed of be."

Jesse shook his head. "No, man, you should've gotten in the Treblemakers. Really, I'm sure you'll be able to do it next year. Is there anything I can do? I should've stayed home and--"

"Heh'gssstt! ATSSHHH! Sorry. Ugh, by stupid dose..." He snatched a tissue from a Darth Vader tissue box on his nightstand and blew his nose.

"I think I might have some meds in my bag, actually, if you'd want them."

Benji looked at him, admiration in his eyes. "Really? You'd do thad for be?"

"Sure, buddy." Jesse handed him a pack of tablets. "Those should help you get some sleep too."

"Th-thaahh... huh'kkkt!"

"Bless you." His friend said with a small smile.

"Thags, Jesse."

Some Benji to hit the spot. Damn I love that guy.

Me too! I don't know why everyone didn't like him in the movie... I loved the guy with all my heart!

AN - I just finished watching Schindler's List for the first time and I'm feeling extremely guilty because one of the worst Nazis in the film, Amon (in real life, he was a bloody terror), has a cold and the actor that portrays him, Ralph Fiennes, is someone I find attractive.... ugh, but I feel very guilty about liking that particular scene... ANYWAY, completely unrelated, here's a Supernatural drabble! Enjoy!

19. "Never Let Go"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester

Prompt: Confession

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, nor any of it's characters.

"Huh... TSHHHOOO!" Dean swayed in the doorway and clutched the door-frame for support.

Sam's head whipped up from his computer screen in surprise. "Dean?! I thought I told you to stay in--"

The elder Winchester's eyes were red-rimmed and watery. His nose, tinged pink around the nostrils, was flaring wildly and with a final twitch, gave in to the monstrous sneeze. "Hehh! DZSHHHHHH!" His hand gripped the frame tightly as he reared up for another one. "Uhh... huhhh... HUhhH!" A lost cause.

Sam shut his laptop and sighed. "Bless you. I thought I told you to stay in bed?"

"Sdddff..." he rubbed his nose miserably. "I doe bud... I hab to tell you somethig."

"Yeah?"

"I lied whed I said I didn't cry durig Titanic. I did cry whed Jag led go." Dean sniffled. "Sorry, Sabby."

Sam slid back his chair. "Okay, let's go back to bed. It's your fever talking, you know that?"

"HASHUHHH! Ehh! EKSHHHOO!"

"I'll put you in bed one last time and then you stay there, okay? At least until your fever goes down."

"Ogay... hahhh... kSHHHH!"

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! So adorable~ I'm shaking right now holy shit!

THAT MADE MY ENTIRE DAY ANY TIME LOVE I DO ADORE THE BEATLES SOOOO tonguesmiley.gif

SERIOUSLY. I agree with them sooooooooooooo much. just yum.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! So adorable~ I'm shaking right now holy shit!

THAT MADE MY ENTIRE DAY ANY TIME LOVE I DO ADORE THE BEATLES SOOOO tonguesmiley.gif

SERIOUSLY. I agree with them sooooooooooooo much. just yum.

Thanks doll :D That's so nice of you to say!

Omg omg omg

Could you do a Fonzie one *hides and burns for 5 years*

Of course, I'd love to! Comin' right up! :)

AN - I just finished watching Schindler's List for the first time and I'm feeling extremely guilty because one of the worst Nazis in the film, Amon (in real life, he was a bloody terror), has a cold and the actor that portrays him, Ralph Fiennes, is someone I find attractive.... ugh, but I feel very guilty about liking that particular scene... ANYWAY, completely unrelated, here's a Supernatural drabble! Enjoy!

20. "Feel like I'm Forgettin' Somethin'"

Fandom: Happy Days

Characters/Pairings: Arthur Fonzarelli, OC

Prompt: Pencil

A stunningly blonde girl clad in a sunny dress strutted into Arnold's Drive In. Arthur Fonzarelli watched her come in, taking a small bite of his cheeseburger.

The girl climbed up on the stool next to him and placed her order. "I'd like a strawberry milkshake, please."

"You got it, kiddo." The man behind the counter took down a glass from the top shelf and got busy.

"Her milkshake'll be on me." Fonzie offered, sliding some change across the countertop. Turning towards the chick, he grinned. "I'm the Fonz. You can call me Fonzie, though."

"Hi," the young woman smiled, "my name's Ann-Marie."

Fonzie discreetly rubbed his nose and a thought dawned on him. Maybe it would've been a good idea to take his hayfever medicine. "Hahh... how'd ya like this weather, huh?" he asked, trying to conceal his hitching breath.

Ann-Marie stuck a straw in her shake and took a small sip. "It's beautiful outside and sunny too. I'm awful glad it's not winter anymore. I can't take the cold, you know."

In the end, the greaser really couldn't hold back his sneeze. "Huuhh'SHHXXT!" He stifled harsly into his shoulder. "'Scuse me."

"Bless you!"

"Ehh... Esssshhhkkk! Hehhh'kksshht!"

"Allergies?" the blonde asked sympathetically.

He sniffed and rubbed his nose on the back of his hand. "Yeah. You kdow. Abril showers brig Bay flowers ad all thad jazz."

"Care for a handkerchief?" She held out an embroidered piece of cloth and the Fonz mentally cringed.

"Doe thags. I'b hahhh... ggg'xxt! Fide."

Ann-Marie flashed a grin. "How about a phone number then?"

Fonzie rubbed a finger under his nostrils to try and quell the itch. "Sure. I thing I'b god a pencil sobewhere..." He began feeling his pants pockets for any sort of writing utensil, but to no avail. "ESsSSH!"

The young woman reached over and pulled a pencil out of the greaser's leather jacket pocket. "Here, I'll write it on my receipt."

Embarrassed from all the sneezing, Fonzie stuffed the receipt in his pocket and winked at her. "I'll call ya. Hehhh... hurASHSHHHOO!"

"Bless you!" she called after him.

Oh my gosh I can't

I'm like sitting here squeaking out loud because of this oh gosh >///////< I love it so much you are great gaaaah

Oh my gosh I can't

I'm like sitting here squeaking out loud because of this oh gosh >///////< I love it so much you are great gaaaah

Yay!!! I'm so glad you liked it :D

Also, on my 20th drabble, I forgot to delete the author's note and it's rather embarrassing. Maybe a mod could delete it? If not, that's totally fine!

Hey could you do another Beatles one with John? XP (possibly with the prompt "Shut Up"?) (Sorry I'm not in much fandoms lol)

21. "I'm Not Going to Make It Through the Day"

Fandom: The Avengers

Characters/Pairings: Bruce Banner, Tony Stark

Prompt: Kink

"So I was thinking, if I alter some of the coding in my suit--"

"Heh-ATSCHHHHH!"

The enormous sneeze caused Tony Stark to jump in surprise, but he quickly cleared his throat and recovered. "Eh hem, bless you Bruce. Ehh... as I was saying, if I do that, then I could probably be able to check Facebook and Tumblr without even logging on while I'm airbourne. Since you're a computer guy, maybe you could--"

"HUTSHCHHOOO!"

Tony peeks=ed at Bruce from behind his glasses. The other man's eyes were red-rimmed and bleary and his nose is twitched incessantly. "Suhh... suh hahh... sorry." He sniffed finally. "Do you hab a tissue?"

"J.A.R.V.I.S. You hear that? Tissues."

"Yes sir," the machine replied politlely as a box of tissues was lowered onto the table.

Dr. Banner didn't hestitate to grab one and bury his face in it. "Eh-TSHHHH!"

"Bless you." Tony watched him and struggled to control himself.

"Sorry, you were saying?"

"Maybe you could..." Tony studied Bruce's face before continuing. His chapped nose was wiggling and he was trying very hard to fight off a sneeze. "Uhhh... maybe you could help me? With the coding?"

"Sure... Th-that's it?"

There is no we he's going to get through the day if Bruce keeps this up. "Yeah."

"Hahh.... okay."

Tony felt like he was going to explode. Say something, anything! "You okay?" Not that! Anything but that!

"Actually, I think I caught a cold somewhere."

"What, while you were off smashing half of New York City?" As soon as the words left his mouth, Tony regretted them. "Sorry, you know I'm just kidding. You want some meds?"

"Ehhh... Eh-EHHSSHSHHOO! No, thags, I'b fide."

"Um, no decongestants, no nothing?"

"Thad's a double degative."

"You don't want anything?"

"Bedder. Bud doe thags." He rubbed his watering eyes. "Guhh, by dose t-tickles so buhhh... buch ad id w-won'd stob."

"Can I recommend some Nyquil?" J.A.R.V.I.S. inquired.

"Doe--"

"Yes." Tony interrupted. "And I think Dr. Banner will be staying the night."

Bruce squinted at Tony with his watery eyes. "St-stayig the dight? ETSCHHHH!"

"Well, I mean, you're obviously sick and I wouldn't want you to--"

"Heh-ATSCHHHHHOOO! ASSSHHHH! AHH! ETSHHHUU!"

"Let's get you in bed." Tony managed to croak out.

Dr. Banner raised an eyebrow. "Ahhh... are y-you okay?"

"M-maybe. Maybe not."

"Ek-ESSSSHHOOO!" The ill man sneezed into his hands and sniffled.

"Would you quit sneezing? You're killing me Bruce. Come to bed." He groaned, leading Bruce to the bedroom. "Hopefully this is one of those 24-hour colds."

"I thing thad rule only applies for viruses." Bruce informed him helpfully.

"Good God almighty."

Archived