Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have the Cheese!

Heavy-Chevy

I follow the screams that you leave behind in your wake leading me to your room. I leave majora's mask lying around as bait. As you come out and are entranced by the mask, I grab the cheese and dash off, into the forest. Now I have the cheese, and am scared for my life.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ride in on my dragon and steal your cheese and take you away from Slender Mansion

I grab a conveniently placed large feather and use it to tickle your dragon's nose until it releases a massive fiery sneeze. Concerned about the damage the flames can do, you dismount the dragon, leaving the cheese for me to take. Now I have the cheese!

well well well I'm back bros! You see my statue, and are puzzled by it I come to life "y-you sho-shouldn't have d-done that!" You are scared when I my blood tears start to increase and my cold hand is around your neck you scream like a baby and run away leaving the cheese. I then walk away go to bed sleeping with the cheese(in my arms) and the door is locked and let's just say this I've got a killer head ache from pulling an all nighter. Just think about waking an irrittated 'ghost"

I put on my boots of sneaking and lockpic the door. I steal the cheese and RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE. Then I lock myself in a fallout shelter and hide. Good luck getting the cheese!

@MeForever I told you that I have a killer head ache and warned you of the consequences if you wake me up I then appear in your phone scare the living crap out of you I decide not to kill you I then go back to the mansion, i tell my good friend Eyeless jack about this, and he comes to take your kidneys I am now in my room locked door, locked windows, and the cheese is in my arms now I can say it once more I have the cheese!

Archived