Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have the Cheese!

Heavy-Chevy

I distract you with a beautiful pastel drawing and take the cheese.

Now I have the cheese

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bore you with stories beginning with "you know, when I was your age..." and when you fall asleep I take the cheese.

Now I have the cheese!

The cheese begins to rumble. Limbs sprout, and a pair of eyes appear. As the hunk of processed dairy changes form, it soon it becomes clear... I am the cheese.

My illusion magic is so mind-blowing that you evaporate on the spot. Now I have the cheese.

My cat, the one that once stole an entire ham from me while I was trying to put it in the oven, runs past.  Being the food-stealing ninja and also massive jerk that he is, he snatches the cheese.  I don't want damn cheese crumbs all over the carpet so I spend time chasing him down and prying the cheese from his vice-like jaws. 

I now hold it carefully between thumb and forefinger.  It's covered in bite marks, cat hair and cat spit.  What the hell, man, I didn't even want this thing in the first place...

ROFL

by using holy derp magic i take the cheese and make it new again and run now i have the cheese

Unfortunately for you the pitfall trap I've dug out and set up just so happened to be within your running path. As you fall into the pit, you let the cheese go and it lands besides the pit. I pick up the cheese, and using the portal gun in my avatar, warp away with the cheese.

Now I have the cheese.

• 7 months later...

when you enter the dimension you realize that you are in a world where you have to sneeze a lot in during that long fit I come in with yes some tissues, say 'gesundheit', take the cheese,  I have the cheese suckers, and I do my best to leave the dimension hahahaha

Unfortunately, when you leave the dimension, you are so distracted by the sneezing fit from earlier that you don't notice me sneak up behind you and grab the cheese,

and sprint off into the distance.

Now I have the cheese.

As you come to a stop, you hear a powerful masculine sneeze behind you: once, twice, three times. "Oh, here comes another one," a low voice states, and you hear one last sneeze. Enthralled by the excellence of these sneezes, you can't help but turn around and see my fellow cello standing there in his handsome glory.

"Bless you," you stutter in amazement. Once you snap out of your trance, you realize the cheese is gone from your grasp, and you notice my fellow cello has stolen the cheese.

He sprints off into the distance, and he's too fast for you to reach him before he transfers the cheese to me, and, thanking him, I run victoriously with the cheese.

Now I have the cheese.

I perform some impressive mime skills and entrap the cheese in an invisible box that I then grab and run away with. Now I have the cheese! 

I, also being a master of mimery, trip you with an invisible wire and the cheese falls out of your hands. I snatch the cheese up (as well as some of the special Swiss cheese you brought home from mime college), so now I have the cheese.

"All I wanted was to break your walls!" Miley Cyrus's voice yells from a distance and starts singing "Wrecking Ball." You involuntarily cover your ears, dropping the cheese. I snatch it up and run off.

Your wolf pack drops the cheese when I send out a cat as a distraction. I pick the cheese back up. Now I have the cheese.

I send out a dog to chase the cat, and as you worry about the cat I steal the cheese and dash off. Now I have the cheese!

Unfortunately unmasking me is like removing the cloth from a mimikyu, and in your shock from what you saw, you drop the cheese, which I snatch.

Now I have the cheese.

you say you have the cheese, as you run off to your computer to safely store the cheese me being me (ben drowned) I glitch all of you electrical, and take your cheese I then run off into cyber space with the cheese. Now I Benjamin Drowned have the cheese 

47 minutes ago, _ForgottenSoul_ said:

I tie a weight onto your ankle and throw you into the sea. At least now, I have cheese. 

I transformed into a mermaid and save Ben and take the cheese

31 minutes ago, Rook said:

I transformed into a mermaid and save Ben and take the cheese

I thank her for saving me, but I use my awesome cute boy skills and stop you by sneezing which you fall in love with and with my awesome skills I take the cheese from you and run to slender mansion and into my computer now once again I-i ha-have the CHE-chee-ES  mawhhahaha

22 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

I'll corrupt your computer and save the cheese.

Now I have the cheese!

first of all how'd you get into  slender mansion there are murduers here including me and second while you run away with the cheese, you stop because you feel your phone starting to grow hot, and you set it down so I come out of your phone and take the cheese becuase I scared you "you shoudn't have done that you've met with a terrible fate haven't you" You are now paralyzed in fear so I steal the cheese and happily go back to slender mansion and lock my bedroom door hiding in my computer you'll never guess the password so now I have the cheese

Archived