Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have the Cheese!

Heavy-Chevy

Having been away for a while the cheese has missed my companionship, jumps out of your hands, and runs straight to me. Now I have the cheese again

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While you are hugging the cheese I shoot you with a poisoned dart, making you fall asleep. I take the cheese, lift it above my head and a He-man style clip plays in the background as I yell "I have the cheese!"

I go through years of skydiving training. But funding was low, now the Silver Hawk Skydiving Team, which I became apart of, only has one more jump left. They waste it on me and my dream of getting cheese. "You guys, you didn't have to do this for me." "Go on" they say "You've disserved this champ." So I jump. The wind in my hair as I dive closer and closer to the ground. Finally I spot my target. I open my shoot, closer to the ground then most would dare, but I don't care the goal I've been chasing all these years is finally in my grasp. I land 3 inches from the target, no cheese. I start to weep uncontrollably I've not only let down myself I've let the hole team down. But then I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Here take it." "Are you sure?" "Yeah go ahead." "I guess in the end all I really needed was friendship. I think we all learned something today." NOW I HAVE THE CHEESE

That was a very inspiring story, said I as we sipped our tea together. I had come under the pretense of reporting your amazing feats but secretly I had been waiting for the chance to take it from you for weeks and months ever since I'd heard the sensational news. I reached into my bag and took out what appeared to be a pen. However, you quickly learned that it was a spy gadget, but by then it was too late. I clicked the pen and out shot a giant retractable hand that smashed into your display case and stole the cheese. I reveled in all its smelly glory as I yelled at the top of my lungs, "NOW I HAVE THE CHEESE!"

• 3 weeks later...

After spending years as Bungee's maid, I finally get to make me move by buffing all the floors in the house. You slip and slide past me, allowing me to grab the cheese. I then post my resignation letter to Bungee's desk and leave, boarding the next plane to Gautamala to share the smelly spoils with my 4 children, husband, and burro named Casper. I happily set it on my mantle and have idle dinner conversation with company about my adventures as a maid and why I have cheese on my mantle. I now have the cheese~

• 1 month later...

I sneak into SneezyHolmes' house, invisible, and steal the cheese from the mantle when no one's looking. As I jump out the window and run away cackling down the street, I have the cheese.

And I have your precious raven-man in a cage. And the ransom happens to be... the cheese. Of course you can't walk away from him, so you hand over the cheese.

Now I have the cheese. ^_^

Your ever so magnificent Maleficent presents herself to you in a manner most pleasing and attracting. You CAN'T walk away from her beauty..and therefore I am able to snag the cheese from your hands,now I have the cheese! :P

I have designed a scorpion-style hooking (from Mortal Kombat) thing and put it on my arm. When you are walking away, pleased to have taken the cheese you hear someone shout "GET OVER HERE". A metal clamp with a rope on it comes flying towards you, attaches itself to the cheese and then I pull it out of your hands. CHEESEALITY! Now I have the cheese.

I have designed a scorpion-style hooking (from Mortal Kombat) thing and put it on my arm. When you are walking away, pleased to have taken the cheese you hear someone shout "GET OVER HERE". A metal clamp with a rope on it comes flying towards you, attaches itself to the cheese and then I pull it out of your hands. CHEESEALITY! Now I have the cheese.

Omg Scorpion <3

I growl as my power level exceeds 9,000 and I teleport right behind you, using a good ole' fashioned Bio-Hyper Beam and as you shoot acrost the yard, I snag the cheese. Now I have the cheese! :)

i designed wings for myself, and as you run away with the cheese, i magically appear in front of you, snatch the cheese, and fly away to a secret location in the woods. now i have the cheese.

I climb a tree with my now freed raven-man (jag hatar dig så jävla mycket, Chanel :P) and snatch the cheese from your grasp as you fly past.

Now I have the cheese.

Little did anyone know that through pain-staking camouflage, I have disguised myself as a mild-mannered squirrel collecting food within the tree nearby. Deploying my Nut-Firework Cannon, I shoot amazing acorn-shaped fireworks into the sky and swoop in while Wildwood is transfixed. I hop onto a nearby get-away sailboat, and now I have the cheese~

A boat loaded with treasure you say? Pirates hoist the sails! After a long chase my ship comes close and you hop in the water, swim away and curse pirate-kind. I and my crew laugh and celebrate our new cheese. We sail to a deserted island, dig a hole and put a chest with the cheese in it. Now I have the cheese.

Unfortunately, what you thought was an island was actually my submarine, cleverly disguised... and you have foolishly placed the cheese right into my hands. After claiming the cheese from the chest I submerge and head down to the ocean depths, laughing and singing sea shanties about the finest cheeses known to humankind...because now I have the cheese!

I release the kracken and while your busy defending your submarine, I emerge; humbly dressed as The Little Mermaid; and steal the cheese. I then flee to the surface, gain my land legs and flee. Now I have the cheese!

To celebrate your heist of the cheese (and your return to dry land) you go to IHOP to celebrate. I come in at 2AM and rob the place blind, ordering everyone to freeze, get on your knees, butt-naked please!!!!! I have the cheese. coolsmiley02.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the party. Without clothes I'm so skinny that I don't reflect light, so I can safely stalk you and steal the cheese when you sleep. :<

When you are heading home with your new cheese a strong wind starts blowing, your skinniness makes you so light that you are almost blown away. You are pushed by the wind into a pub where I'm sitting and remebering my days as a cheese stealing pirate. You try to hide the cheese in a corner but exhausted from fighting the wind and still not reflecting any light there is little you can do when I recognice the cheese, take it and walk out the door.

• 3 months later...

When you are heading home with your new cheese a strong wind starts blowing, your skinniness makes you so light that you are almost blown away. You are pushed by the wind into a pub where I'm sitting and remebering my days as a cheese stealing pirate. You try to hide the cheese in a corner but exhausted from fighting the wind and still not reflecting any light there is little you can do when I recognice the cheese, take it and walk out the door.

Do you still have the cheese, or did you get a case of the butterfingers?

Do you still have the cheese, or did you get a case of the butterfingers?

I may or may not have it. I took it from the last person but it's been a while and the story of how I lose/lost it is up to the next one to get their hands on it.

I think you were over compensating with that wrecking power of yours for cheese's sake and tumbled out a window. (First story, thankfully) I happened to be scaling the perimeter just outside, hunting down the aroma of aged dairy when I see you fly out the window and crash land on the earthy ground, fortunately not on top of the cheese. With your guard down I stoop down and and nick it, threatening you with a bottle of tabasco slightly tipped over the cheese, before I book it towards my cave. I have the cheese.

Archived