Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have the Cheese!

Heavy-Chevy

I grab your leg and yank you down,crawl over you,and snag the cheese. Now I have the cheese!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grab your leg and yank you down,crawl over you,and snag the cheese. Now I have the cheese!

...I see how it is. I hit you with a tennis racket, and then jump in the Tardis with the cheese, and the Doctor whisks me away to another time era

After my assassination, a small group of my right-wing followers preserved my body for hundreds of years. When I sense the cheese's presence again I reanimate as a zombie, and I chase you and the Doctor down many long hallways. In a panic you drop the cheese and I grab it. I have the cheese!

I panic as my horrid fear of zombies kick in,so I hit you over the head with a frying pan and steal the cheese. Now I have the cheese~

Also lol CHOCOLATE<3

You only had the ability to call the fires of Hell because of a deal you made with me. And as you must know by now, Magic always comes at a price, Dearie. I'll take the cheese as payment. I have the Cheese!

I guess it's a little late to point this out - but we already have a user named Satan and you're not him. Also, I didn't actually have the cheese for you to take it from me as a payment, if you'd read my post...

I use my Admin powers to change everyone's display names. In the ensuing confusion and mayhem I rid the place of zombies and also snag the cheese. Now I have the cheese!

You only had the ability to call the fires of Hell because of a deal you made with me. And as you must know by now, Magic always comes at a price, Dearie. I'll take the cheese as payment. I have the Cheese!

I guess it's a little late to point this out - but we already have a user named Satan and you're not him. Also, I didn't actually have the cheese for you to take it from me as a payment, if you'd read my post...

Yeah, I realised that just as I posted, and I can't edit yet, so I hoped no one would notice... :P Also, I was pretending to be Rumplestiltskin, as portrayed by Robert Carlyle on Once Upon a Time. Haha

Additionally, I quickly learn the new display names, and find out who has the cheese. I practice my pick-pocketing skills and deftly steal away with cheese in hand. Now I have the cheese!

I pull an Assassin's Creed double pickpocket and snag the cheese and flee. Now I have the cheese! :P

I perform a parlor magic and trick you into thinking you have the cheese when you actually don't. I have the cheese! :P

I send you on a trip to Croatia making you think your going to have a fun time, but when I'm helping you pack, I steal the cheese! You can't get it back now because you're in Croatia! Ha! I have the cheese!

I show you pictures of yourself that have been photoshopped to look like a frightening cross between Beyonce and Kanye West. You are so horrified that you drop the cheese and now? The cheese is mine!

I show you a worse picture of you that resembles Justin Beiber,Harry Styles,and Nicki Minaj. You scream and flee,dropping the cheese. I now have the cheese! :P

I am not Unix-based, your sudo doesn't work on me. I show you a picture of a Windows computer and while you start talking about Linux and Apple, I snag the cheese and run away.

I stand around the corner and trip you,stealing the cheese as you fall. Now I have the cheese!

• 3 weeks later...

True to my location, I am behind you; therefore, when you turn to run away, I shout "BOO!" and snatch the cheese from your hands. ;)

Now I have the cheese.

Look, there is Maleficent. With glasses. And she's about to sneeze.

*waits until DB turns to stare*

*gently removes cheese from DB's hands*

*runs away cackling wildly*

I have the cheese!!! :bounce:

Being excited about having the chese you don't notice where you put your feet and fall into my pit-trap of cheese stealing, stuck in a net a couple of meters down you watch as the cheese falls into the dark below. It land safely, I grab it and all that is heard at the top is a faint echo, "I have the cheese!"

I grab you in a very affectionate bear-hug, squishing your arms to your sides. The hug lasts so long and it's so awkward that you eventually lose your grip on the cheese and it falls to the floor. I release you, grab the cheese and run while you recover.

Now I have the cheese!

As I have been waiting underground for the right moment, I dig up from the ground and shock you into fainting. I grab the cheese and yell "NOW I HAVE THE CHEESE!"

I swoop down from high above, startling you into dropping the cheese. I grab it up and prance away.

Now I have the cheese. :proud:

Archived