Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have the Cheese!

Heavy-Chevy

You unknowingly drop the cheese as you walk across the basketball courts at the local park. No one tries to pick it up, fearing the terrible disease that cheese left on asphalt can carry. However, being the only person around immune to the cheese touch, I am the one to pick it up.

Now I have the cheese.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I push the behind of your knees with mine. You lose your balance for a split second and drop the cheese. Now I have the cheese.

I sue you for the cheese, and win, thanks to my shifty-eyed lawyer.

Yeah? Well, I'm with the FBI and you are arrested for illegal cheese possession. This cheese goes into custody.

(With me... :shifty: )

I, through an overly convoluted plan, break the cheese out of jail and we ride off into the sunset. We wind up on the sunny beaches of Miami sipping alcoholic beverages. :D

The joyous atmosphere of the sunny beach is suddenly broken when a SHARK bursts from the water! Sunbathers scatter in terror as its massive toothy maw makes a ferocious grab toward the sand. Lives are spared, however, when all it manages to grab is the cheese. But it was a cheese seeking robotic shark, purpose built for this very moment, remote controlled by yours truly. I was after the cheese all along! It brings the cheese to me on my boat. I let the expensive robotic shark representing years of research sink to the bottom of the ocean, for it has fulfilled it's purpose. The cheese is mine.

I swim down to the bottom of the ocean, and revive your shark again. I make it swim over to your boat. You think it's a real shark, so you sget scared, and accidentally throw the cheese. Right into my hands. The cheese is mine.

I paraglide overhead and snag the cheese while your celebrating, cackling "My precious!" into the sunset. Now I have the cheese! :D

• 2 weeks later...

With my choice "archery" skills, I aim at your paraglider....

...............and MISS.

Instead, the arrowhead sinks into the beaten cheese. If you hadn't been so smug in your recent win and had a firmer grip

on the prize, it wouldn't have slipped. The cheese lands into my awaiting butterfly net below, and I spirit it away with

the intention of taking it for a stroll in the park.

I have the cheese.

I am skateboarding in the park nearby, and while you are walking, I take it from you. Aha!

I have the cheese.

I'm on a sidewalk passing for an innocent bystander, but I see you and scream "accio cheese!" Now I have the cheese, and telport into The Three Broomsticks with it.

I, being the Ministry of Magic's most talented Missuse of Magic Officer, confront you in the Three Broomsticks for illegal use of the Summoning Spell in front of a muggle. For your crimes you are sentenced to Azkaban, and due to convoluted Wizard law and your lack of a second of kin, your possessions are left in the care of your arresting officer. That is to say, me.

I have the cheese.

• 2 weeks later...
Whitehorse

As you exit the Three Broomsticks I steal the cheese from you and Apparate to the Leaky Cauldron. I run outside and lose myself in the busy streets of Muggle London.

But I don't mind being lost, because I have the cheese.

• 2 months later...

Not only are you lost, but so is the cheese. You don't realize it because you're too busy confusedly wandering through the busy streets, but I discreetly snatch it out of your hands as I bump into you on the sidewalk.

I have the cheese.

I sneak up behind you as you make your way out of the city, and stab you with a hidden blade, a la Assassin's Creed. I immediately shout for someone to call an ambulance, discreetly emptying your pockets and slipping off in the confusion.

I have the cheese.

• 3 weeks later...

My ghost comes after you. I possess you and take control of your body, forcing you sprint into the side of a building. You black out and drop the cheese as a result. I pick it up and fly away, my maniacal laughter echoing throughout the city.

Now I have the cheese.

If something's stealing cheese, in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call?!

I track you down and capture you with ghost catching equipment. To avoid being hunted by a vengeful spirit I release you in a nice Scottish castle. I have the cheese.

I trap you in the dungeon of that nice Scottish castle, and steal the cheese.

Now I have the cheese.

• 1 year later...

I use *The force* to take the cheese and run to the tardis you shall not catch me

As you run, you come to me. I trip you and knock you out with my cello case I'd been carrying on my back. Now my cello and I have the cheese

• 4 weeks later...

I wake up and dual you for the cheese and run away with the cheese now i have the cheese

Archived