Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have the Cheese!

Heavy-Chevy

I am renowned thief and I snuck onto the ship because I heard there was a hidden treasure aboard. I find and successfully steal a jewel-encrusted box and make my escape. Upon my return, I open the box to discover (to my dismay) that it was just a piece of cheese. Now I have the cheese and I have no idea what to do with it.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply take the cheese from your possession.

Now I have the cheese. ^_^

I present Angelina Jolie in her Maleficent costume to you and while you're busy ogling, you finally come to your sense and scramble for pen and paper to ask for her autograph. In doing so, you dropped the cheese but didn't notice in your excitement. The cheese rolled to a stop at my dejected feet and I picked it up again, exclaiming, "NOW I HAVE THE CHEEEEESE!"

I have you arrested for being a renowned thief, confiscate the cheese, build a Dungeon-keeper style dungeon in a remote mountain, fill my dungeon with genetically modified creatures to do my bidding and put the cheese in my treasure-chamber. I am the dungeon master! Also I have the cheese.

While your genetically modified dungeon guards are busy sneezing their butts off at your bidding and you are busy observing them (what's the point of having genetically modified creatures to do your bidding otherwise?) I sneak in behind your back.

Now I have the cheese.

• 3 weeks later...

I trip you as you go out the door,causing you to fall down the stairs. I snag the cheese. Now I have the cheese!

I put on my invisibility cloak and whoosh by you like a breeze and while you're still trying to comprehend what just happened, I'm long gone with the cheese! ^_^

I distract you with cheap parlor tricks and make the cheese vanish into my mysterious cloak. Now I have the cheese!

• 2 weeks later...

I call forth the fires of hell to lash you with molten magma and pummel you with fireballs from the sky ... but I don't take the cheese. You still have it, which means you'll take the next attack as well as this one :P

You only had the ability to call the fires of Hell because of a deal you made with me. And as you must know by now, Magic always comes at a price, Dearie. I'll take the cheese as payment. I have the Cheese!

I appear as a succubus and entertain you. Once your fully under my trance,I take the cheese. Now I have the cheese!

I join the party with some priest, perform some sacred rituals and send devils, demons and their unholy worshippers running to whereever they came from. Now I have the cheese.

I instigate a revolution, seizing power and resources from the cheese-hungry bourgeois for the oppressed and cheeseless proletariat. Though in the end, I use my position of power and influence to create a nation of even more nightmarish totalitarianism where all the cheese belongs to me. Now I have the cheese!

I overthrow you via a merciless revolt. I assume leadership and after establishing a horrific dictatorship,I assume all control of cheese. Therefore I now posses the cheese!

I am a magical girl free of all political relations and I cast a spell so the world becomes the same way. While the rest of the world is undergoing their magical girl transformation I relocate myself and cheese to a safe place so that humans will never suffer from its power again. Now we are frozen in a cave deep below the surface, and I have the cheese.

I painstakingly chip away at the ice,just enough to steal the cheese once more. Now I have the cheese again!

As you pass out from exhaustion due to hours of ice chipping, I sneak up and take the cheese from your unconscious body. I have the cheese! :D

My paranoia of being smothered in my sleep causes me to wake up and in my panicked frenzy to get away,I kick you and the cheese goes flying into my hands. Now I have the cheese as I flee! :P

Joke's on you,I stashed the real cheese in said fridge. This cheese was a decoy,also I drink all of your OJ. Now I have the cheese!

Joke's on you,I stashed the real cheese in said fridge. This cheese was a decoy,also I drink all of your OJ. Now I have the cheese!

Ha! Joke's on you. You're so distracted by the fact that I actually despise orange juice, and while you're looking for said OJ, I push you down and take it for you. Now I have the cheese!

Archived