Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something that made you happy today

Marshmallow Peep

Life can be pretty tough at times, so I figured it'd be nice for us to share something, big or small, that made us happy today :D

For me, I got to take a ride on a freight elevator for the first time. I went recycling with friends and we all had such a good time doing something good for the planet. The people at the building were nice and helped us out with a smile and it felt really good :)

So, how about you guys?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great idea for a topic :D

I uh...hm. My landlord finally fixed my stupid malfunctioning toilet after nearly two weeks of diddling and trying a bunch of different stuff with it. I hope it works for good now, otherwise I'm just going to go hard on his butt to install a new one.

Garnet, your signature is so distracting xD xD

Anyways, I'm happy that I managed to successfully force get my fellow Gamer's Club members to agree to an official Gamer's Club Cosplay Day! I set it all up and consulted the facilitator and everything. I'm the only girl in the club, and only a few other guys are into cosplay, but I actually managed to convince most of them to agree to it!! :D It's gonna be so fun!

A couple of the guys didn't want to cosplay and instead suggested that I bring a bunch of my girlfriends and get them to cosplay so we can have a cosplay 'fashion show' and the guys decide on the best model xD yeahhh...don't know if we're gonna do that...

So yeah. Happytime :P

Haha, you can click the X to the side to block it. Unless you mean distracting in a good way, in which case sorry not sorry coolio.gif

That sounds fun! What are you cosplaying as?

Haha, you can click the X to the side to block it. Unless you mean distracting in a good way, in which case sorry not sorry coolio.gif

That sounds fun! What are you cosplaying as?

Aha, it's fine. It's sort of in a good way I guess :P It's not distracting in a bad way hehe

And I'm cosplaying as Renge, of course, from Ouran Highschool Host Club!! She's so much fun to portray.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I really am like the Renge of the Gamer's Club...

Really nice topic idea, randomgirl! Is it OK if I post something that made me happy yesterday? :)

It's more of something that happened yesterday that will always make me happy. I told someone about my fetish for the first time in about 2.5 years. Coming out to this particular friend in this particular situation was unlike other times I've told people. Previously, my reasons for telling were either "You're my girlfriend so you should know what turns me on" or "I'm 15 and I want to tell my friends a secret." Yesterday it was "Two adults having an adult conversation about respecting sexual preferences" for the first time and it could not have gone better than it did. Having that support from my friend will always, always make me happy :)

Something else that made me happy today was Skyping with my family! :)

I know it's a little late but I got to work from home yesterday, which was great! And I have off this Monday so even though I was technically working yesterday, it still feels like I'm getting a 4 day weekend. :)

I am happy because I saw the most beautiful rainbow, and because standing in the rain while the sun is shining is such a spiritual experience. heart.gif

Also, I am happy because I get to see my horse tomorrow, for the first time in ten weeks. I've missed her so much, but I'm sure she's had a great summer vacation with her buddy and the people who's been looking after them. I'm also happy I'll get to take her home in a few days, because, yeah, I've missed her. :wub:

I went to see the new Ninja Turtle movie (for the forth time!) with one of my best friends! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifdonatello.gif

Happy for this week is school starting and I can't wait to get back in the groove of things! That includes my after school activities and my first marching band performance! Ahhh!

I managed to find some good deals on stuff I really didn't need at a garage sale, but I had such a good time hunting through all the crap these people had, it felt worth it. :)

I ate sushi today. Really yummy delicious sushi. Sushi = happytime :D

There was a really awesome thunderstorm today and I went out in the rain and got soaked and it was so invigorating!

There was another awesome thunderstorm today and I mean really awesome. There were these huge forks of lighting that would split across the sky every which way. I don't remember the last time I saw so much lightning like that. Also there was a rainbow at the same time! I can't tell you how awesome it is to see lightning behind a rainbow. I'd never seen such a thing before this year and this is the second time I've seen it this summer.

Trader Joe's crunchy cookie butter, running 10 minute miles instead of plodding my normal 12s, feeling like I fully understood what was going on in class this morning.

I was afraid that after my friends and I started college we wouldn't talk to each other anymore, slowly drift apart and become different people. But we haven't at all! We're having a group Skype chat tonight and I'm so happy I'm about to cry. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Shot asked me if I had started to ride after the summer break yet, and I said the co-rider start because she doesn't weigh more than a stamp. Hot Shot looked genuinely bewildered and then as the context dawned on her she said "Oh come on, you have a rocksteady horse, she won't break, and you really aren't that big!" That was sweet of her. :lol:

And so I went on to have a lovely ride with my rocksteady horse. :heart:

Archived