Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something that made you happy today

Marshmallow Peep

I am gonna try to post in this thread at least one a day. I think it will be good for me. Today a thing that made me happy was that my mom made peach pie with chocolate crust and it was really good.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got another new website launched for our important clients and everything proceeded smoothly. Client is happy, which means job well done!

**high fives cake**

Today my cat climbed into my lap and gave me little purring snuggles for like an hour. It was nice ^_^

I found a blog dedicated to fan art of Mystery Skulls' "Ghost". SO MUCH BARA SKELLY MAN. SO MUCH. <333333

- Getting an awesome haircut and getting to donate nearly 25cm to charity (win-win).

- Having a good conversation with someone I don't generally get to speak to much and having them be kinder than I expected.

The weather is gorgeous here today!

and it was exciting to get on and discover that the forum looks a bit different, because I'm no longer pending validation biggrin.png

Having some family time after a rough week - hanging out on the sofa having a Christmas special marathon together. So far have been through Christmas episodes of The Good Life, The Big Bang Theory and now on Gavin & Stacey!

Skype calling with a friend who I hadn't spoken to out loud in a bit! It was nice to hear her voice again and laugh with her ^_^

Having an anime marathon, with a cute guy I met yesterday at a meeting for people with musical talent (which I certainly don't have but oh well)

Planning my trip to drive out and see Junia and Nola in a few weeks!!

OMG, THIS!! :heart: I cannot wait!!

Also: I AM GOING TO SEE BILLY JOEL IN CONCERT! :heart:

And one more thing: I had a psychic reading today and it was just amazingly accurate, and incredibly helpful. I am just so happy that I went. :)

There is sooooooo much happy right now in my life that I'm not sure how to bear it (Well, except of course through grinning)! :D :D :D

I watched the Music Awards tonight and Taylor Swift got a really cool award! I'm happy she got it, I fee like she deserves it ^_^

My mom is visiting and we are having a lovely time :)

Also, she is taking a nap right now and plans to go visit a friend of hers this afternoon, so I get some peace and forum time :P

Someone commissioned me for 8 pieces of art! I'm so excited yet nervous and overwhelmed at the same time haha!

Someone commissioned me for 8 pieces of art! I'm so excited yet nervous and overwhelmed at the same time haha!

Wow, congrats!!

Bumped into a friend that I haven't seen since April on the bus home and we chatted all the way.

Also, think I did really well on my SOC final today! biggrin.png

Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family and watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving :D

And of course, playing Pokemon on the long car ride.

Archived