Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something that made you happy today

Marshmallow Peep

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy I was able to write although I felt my inspiration fade today. It seems like a good omen with NaNoWriMo coming up...! ^_^

I had a doctor's appointment, and turned out to meet the sweetest doctor ever. She was easy to talk to, gentle and understanding, and eager to plan ahead. I wish I could keep her. :heart:

And then, when my mother called to see how it had gone, she told me some funny things about a guy, a refugee she teaches the language. She had invited him for dinner the other day, and he had panicked thinking that I would call the police if I found out he was seeing my mother. I was all, what...? Mom can see anyone she chooses... I teased her and said "well, it wasn't like it was a date or anything... or maybe it was?" Mom dragged the words out and said "maaayyybe it was...." Cue stunned Chanel. :jawdrop:

Oh God, my mom is dating again! I can't WAIT to stuff these happy news down idiot daddy's throat! ^_^

Like, everything! I don't even know why! It's not like anything special happened. And still, I was just really happy all day! Also, I found a song on Youtube called "I Ship It" and it was hilarious! :laugh:

My mother loved the earrings I got her for her birthday. She was excited because they apparently matched a ring she already owned. She gave me a hug she she doesn't often do.

My coworker had a bad day, so I bought her a single serving bottle of wine and a candle. She was beside herself. I had no idea it would be such a big deal to her and it really made me smile.

Reading Salamander's fic! :D

Watching King of the Hill

coloring my Mystery Skulls drawing

My friends and family

Getting to spend some quality time with my nephew

Scrolling the forum

My dog

Roleplaying with my friends

Being alive

Food

I completed the migration for the website of a very important client and everything went off without any problems! Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. :)

Went out to the garage with the intention of pulling a dead motor off of my 43 year old snow blower. For some bizarre reason I decoupled the engine from the impeller unit and the motor turned over :D I found a large stick jammed in the secondary impeller. Tomorrow I'll pull it out of the garage and make sure it still starts :)

A complete random stranger flirted with me in the parking lot outside a grocery store. :blink: I was laughing inwardly about a joke I had just cracked inside my head (because I'm a dork) and happened to look over my shoulder. A man, my age, possibly a bit younger, mid 20's, walked by and seemed to try to make eye contact with me. This always makes me uneasy, but okay, fine, whatever. And then he fired off this really sweet smile and his eyes just, I don't know, lit up. :lol: I had to turn and look if he was aiming this at someone else and I just happened to stand in the way, but I was alone there. :lol:

Anyway. You have no idea how unsual this is for me. People just don't flirt with me.

I was with my mom to her therapist later, and when we got inside the elevator I had just cracked another stupid joke and laughed at it, and happened to see myself in the mirror. And I thought "oh my God, now I get it." Because I'm really not pretty in any way, but when I laugh at something, whether inwardly or openly, my eyes get this sparkle that even I think makes me beautiful. So... this whole thing made me very happy. Not only that a random stranger showed an interest, but also that I got to see a glimpse of what they see when they do. :)

Nice! It always feels good when someone flirts with you..right on! I hope you run into him again and get to chat a bit or exchange numbers or something. G'luck!

Nice! It always feels good when someone flirts with you..right on! I hope you run into him again and get to chat a bit or exchange numbers or something. G'luck!

I'm not even into men, so I don't want anything to happen with that guy. :lol: But it felt good that anyone noticed me in a positive way. An ego boost on a gloomy November day can never be wrong. ^_^

I had pizza today for the first time in weeks :heart:

I don't care if my stomach hates me, it was worth every single doughy mouthful.

I got an internship at a clinic catering to exotics today, very excited to expand my small animal knowledge to other species!

I'm not even into men, so I don't want anything to happen with that guy. heh.gif But it felt good that anyone noticed me in a positive way. An ego boost on a gloomy November day can never be wrong. happy.png

Oh! Haha I had no idea. Well yes it's still a good feeling~ :)

I found an awesome grocery co-op today, they had every kind of spices I could think of and then some! Gonna make mulled wine tonight :)

Going to do a story trade with one of my favorite, most well-loved writers that I've been following for years! It's like getting a customized gift from a celebrity I've always wanted to say hello to!! And I get to write for her too~! AHHHHH~!

My professor sent me compliments on my work :D

Melonbun gave me the cutest pic ever! See below!! THANKS MELON!! heart.gif

That pic makes me even happier :) Super adorable!

Archived