Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something that made you happy today

Marshmallow Peep

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is from yesterday: My dance marathon to Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'. Try it, it's sooo hard to resist dancing to! Brola1 didn't believe me, though. ;) Spending time with my bff/coz and her baby. And, of course, the premiere of Supernatural Season 10!

And this is from today: My sweet kitty snuggling with me. And, positive response emails!! I feel loads better, now. (Oh yeah, and Nick Amaro will be back as an SVU detective tonight, according to the previews. It's about bloody time!)

Early this morning somebody on tumblr messaged me after she liked a bunch of posts of mine that she was sorry for the spam, and when I assured her it was fine she sent back "I just can't sleep and your blog makes me really happy," so I am happy that my blog helped someone's mood. :D

I got one of the sweetest comments ever on my writing. Here, on this very forum. It really made my day. :D

While at the corner convenient store in my slouchy clothes, a guy genuinely told me I look pretty :blush: it was sweet! Also, I fixed my doritos craving :D

I got to see my baby foster brother's face smile soo big when he saw me pick him up from his real bio mother :)

The person who I stood in for at work said I done a wonderful job & he would definiately would like me to come back if he was ever on vacation again. Even some of the employees commented on my work. Made my day :)

The Blood Of Olympus is out the last book in the Percy Jacksons series and I am literally so happy right now :D :D :D

My mother didn't bail on me. :lol: No, really, this makes me VERY happy! Every time we make plans to do something, she has an excuse not to go. My mom has social anxiety, so it's kind of a big deal that she gets out in the first place.

I cantered my horse for the first time since summer vacation, and she was amazing. I thought she'd be stiff, but it was the best, most balanced canter she ever offered. My God, what a horse I have! :heart:

And today, I've had a "me-day." Well, all days are me-days since I'm single, but you get the idea. I went out for lunch. Working lunch in a way, since I was writing. ^_^ I'm currently making a three-course-dinner for myself. I pampered myself by buying roses and a new King novel and some (from my price range considered) expensive wine. Once I've had dinner I'm going to pour up some champagne and have a bubble bath.

Being single can be awesome if you know how do do it right. ;)

I finally got my new phone today! And it only took over $100 and two trips to the store! Oh and it's a smart phone so I feel fancy as hell~ coolio.gif

I think I finally know what I'm supposed to do with my life, and it feels good :)

Archived