Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something that made you happy today

Marshmallow Peep

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just brought on a new client that owns two high-end car dealerships in our area and guess who's going to be helping to build the new sites for them... yep :D *Is looking forward to this project!

I was on Tumblr searching for more Forever related posts because I'm insanely addicted and I need help. :lol: Anyway I came across a post of someone asking for fanfic recs and someone answered with a list of fics that they recommended and one of mine was at the bottom of the list with a very nice comment saying how interesting and well written it was. Not sure why this person didn't bother to leave a comment on the actual story if they liked it that much where I'd actually be more likely to see it, but I still felt like doing a little happy dance at seeing them actively recommending my writing to someone else.

This. It's dorky and adorable and hilarious at once. And her absent-minded noserubbing in the beginning is quite lovely as well. :P

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite bookstore has been fostering stray cats lately, and the one who's living there right now is such a cute weirdo it's UNBEARABLE. :wub:

They don't know it yet, but they'll be adopting me as well from now on. :zippy:

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing a dressed up lawyer in high heels and everything walk straight into an unmucked stall and crouch down to comfort a sick horse while his owner was on the phone with the vet. She had drool on her jacket and shit on her shoes when she left, but she didn't seem to care. I love people who put animals' wellbeing over their own looks. :wub:

• 1 month later...

Episode 4 of "Cooking Fast & Fresh with West"! :heart::inlove:

(On second thought, it's also something that made me sad... because Misha isn't my husband and West and Maison aren't my kids...^^)

Making a difficult phone call and owning it. I'm going to be flat stone skint broke for the next couple of months, but at least I won't be hounded by debt collectors. B)

I watched the latest episode of Forever and it was really awesome and powerful and I was so excited that a theory I had weeks ago was confirmed as well as a lot of questions I had finally getting answered.

My therapist offered to make me a sandwich when I got hungry during our session. Isn't he the sweetest ever? :lol:

I found some stuff I wrote in high school today and I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I haven't stagnated as a writer anywhere near as much as I thought I had - I've been beating myself up over stalling in progress since school for a while, so this was something I was really happy to stumble across. My ability to form cohesive arguments has only gotten better with time.

Also, 16/17/18-year-old Junia is every bit as hilarious as present-day Junia, which was also fun to find. :awesum:

NOLA WROTE ME A FIC FOR S.S. AND IT IS PERFECT heart.gif

You have no idea how happy this makes me, Amy!! I was so nervous, and I'm so glad you liked it!! biggrin.png

P E R F E CT :heart::D

With the tea i made yesterday it was highly complex and i got it just right, you know it good when a chef compliments your food asks how and then states hes going home to make it haha!! Logging into youtube to see i have 101 subscribers.... madness!! Aswell as my recent video which has been on less than a day has been viewed nearly 500 times =-O. THANKYOU XXX

• 3 weeks later...

I found episodes of Disney's The Gummi Bears (animated kids show from the 80's) that I hadn't seen!!! And holy shit, it STILL works. :heart:

Yeah, that might be a ridiculous thing to be happy about... but you have no idea how much that show meant to me when I was a kid. :lol: It's like a symbol of everything that was good in my childhood, so finding episodes I hadn't seen before is like finding my inner child and find that she's happy and in good health. :lol:

Archived