Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something that made you happy today

Marshmallow Peep

I saw a praying mantis today! I haven't seen one in years as they are kind of rare around here. He was sitting on a rocking chair out on my porch and I picked the little guy up and moved him to the garden bushes where he'd have some more camouflage.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was afraid that after my friends and I started college we wouldn't talk to each other anymore, slowly drift apart and become different people. But we haven't at all! We're having a group Skype chat tonight and I'm so happy I'm about to cry. biggrin.png

This one hit me. It can be tough to maintain friendships when suddenly you aren't spending several hours a day together by default. There comes a point where you have to make it a priority. Keep up the effort, it will be worth it!

Brought the loose coin jar that's been sitting in my apartment for a few months to get sorted, heeey $50 of "free" money!

Garnet, that is SUCH a great idea! I am so bringing my bags of coppers into the self sort machine tomorrow.

I am happy because I think I did an OK job on my first actual job I cared about, I painted my nails without messing up, and my plants that my mum bought me are still alive.

Today I'm happy because it seems I'm finally getting over my chest cold and I could go for a proper run for the first time in three weeks.

I'm also still basking in the ego-boost glow of being told by two different people last night that I am one of the best kissers they've ever made out with. :innocent:

I'm also still basking in the ego-boost glow of being told by two different people last night that I am one of the best kissers they've ever made out with. innocent.gif

I'm not so sure I believe you... :eyebrow: I may have to see for myself. naughty.gif (wink_kiss.gif)

Today at work someone wrote "Thank you, [spoo's real name]!" on their receipt. It made my shift a great one! :D

When I came to the stable today, I was certain my poor horse would be cold and wet and pretty pissed. It was raining all morning and it was very windy. But when I arrived, I was met by a happy, dry and warm horse - the staff had put her waterproof blanket on her when they took her out this morning! :heart:

Then we went on to have a nice little bareback ride and although it was really windy, she didn't flinch even once, and she looked about as content as I felt. :D

And I have finally come to terms with how I want to live my life, and it feels like all stress and bad feelings just punctured and ran out of me when I found a way to voice my choices out loud. I feel like :stunned::weird::wink1::happysmiley::pizza: Wait, no not that one, I'm just hungry. :lol:

I played with my horse in the paddock. We were chasing each other all over the place, sneaking up on each other, ran through the waterpools and splashed rainwater all over each other! ^_^ And then she tried to push me into the mud (she does that from time to time when she's really playful), but this time I was prepared! :lol: I had so much fun, she looked very pleased, and the other people at the stable stared at me like I was insane. :lol:

And when I came home I had a donut. With raspberry cream filling. Yum!

A few months ago I planted some potatoes in my garden - today I got to harvest them and they were huge! Something about digging down and finding these giant golden potatoes lurking under the soil really cheered me up :D

I got to RELAX and not worry about working!!! I played videogames, watched anime, Skyped with my friends and finished a previously unfinished song! Of course, I do have homework that I need to do, but I think I'll just set aside today for Not. Giving. A. $#&!. :D It has seriously been SO LONG since I've gotten to do that! Therefore, N_T is happy.

What made me happy today was role-playing with original/non-original characters with my friend over text. :)

This was yesterday, but I found a little Russian deli that sells authentic rye bread. Dark, rich, bustin' with grains.... everything that bread should be. NOT the plastic frothy crap with the same name found on shelves across America. Also got some delicious sliced sausage with that, and kvass (kind of like beer without the alcohol). All for under $6. I was flabbergasted. And had a great lunch smile.png

I sent in an application for art space for four months for the museum of art and design. I need something good to happen to me before this year is up.

Archived