• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALSF

• Saimou

• David

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody. Unless it turns out I find a significant other or maybe a friend who's also into it it'll probably stay that way, haha.

• 2 months later...

Best friend from undergrad and her boyfriend (we were drunk), two exes, and two online friends. I tend to overshare when I'm feeling awkward and there's silence, haha. 

• 4 months later...

To be honest, there is no need for me to tell this anyone, because it's my private thing. If it comes to a closer relationship I think that I of course would tell her but right now you are the only ones who know :D 

None, as far as I know and hope. I am, however, hoping to tell my best friend because I feel as if I'm leaving her out of something so big in my life, and we know everything about each other besides that. I hope to tell her the next time we hang out, I'll keep you guys on the forum posted. 

I used to tell lots of people. Started with my ex-husband, and then from there I told several of my close friends. In recent years, I have kept my mouth shut. It's not that I have had a bad experience ever, it's just not everyone's business. Lol I am good with the amount of people that know. It isn't a lot.

My partner knows.  And there really isn't any other people that information would be relevant to.  Some people are very open about themselves and that is cool, but I am so not one of those people.

Seriously someone at work that I have spoken to every day for two years only found out yesterday that I have siblings.  That's a perfect illustration of what I'm like when it comes to sharing about myself! :laugh: 

I've had the opposite problem of many people here in that I have a tendency to be TOO open about my fetishes and sexual preferences. I've learned to keep things like my fetishes and my bisexuality a secret from people I know in my daily life (unless they show a genuine interest, in which case I'll happily discuss it - several people already know, and I'll happily talk openly and candidly about my fetishes to those who show interest). As for people I know online, there are far less potential ramifications, so I'm much more open to discussing it with people in this capacity. Every one of my numerous fetishes, my bisexuality, my art pages, my fantasies, they're all topics I happily discuss with people (and have some very enjoyable discussions, too). :)

• 2 weeks later...

No one!  I'm pretty sure it would loose it's power if I expressed it.  I'm not into faking it, or inducing it.  It has to be real, therefore it HAS to be a secret.  

I used to tell a lot of people (mainly HS years), but as the years have gone by I've noticed it always in the end does weird things to my relationships, and I'm not sure whether that's my fault or its (or a little of both, haha).  I guess fortunately for me everyone who knows is either an ex or someone I don't hang out with any more, so I've been given a fresh slate to be more cautious about it.

• 4 years later...

My Best friend and another close friend knows from conversations about fetishes and stuff. My boyfriend also knows and even indulges me!

one person. we were talking ab kinks and it just came up. i tried to explain it a little, but they totally got it because uhhhhhh long story short we both weird. (no i did not meet another sneeze fetishist) 

My best friend, my boyfriend, and my childhood friend who was also obsessed with sneezes when we were kids and is now emetophobic (as am I) so I put two and two together and figured she might have the fetish too. We lightly talked about it years ago and it seemed like she does have the fetish but it's not as prominently part of her sexuality as it is for me so I never brought it up again. 

My ex-wife and my ex-girlfriend. There are benefits to telling, as I can attest too, BUT... unless the are super into indulging you, I don't feel it's necessarily worth the trade off. I don't plan to tell anyone else. Not at the moment anyway.

I’ve told so many people I’ve lost count, which I sort of regret. I’ve told almost every intimate partner I’ve had, which I don’t regret at all—but in college I went through a phase where I was very open with my friends about my sexual preferences, so they basically all know. I’m not in contact with most of them anymore, but just knowing that they’re out there and know bugs me. I don’t plan to tell any of my new friends, but I still plan to tell any intimate partners since I personally find that’s worth it 😜

• 2 weeks later...

Irl, no one. I’ve never really trusted anyone enough to not feel super weird and scared to tell anyone, and I’ve made sure no one would ever suspect. Really admire the people who have told people.

Two. My roommate, who I know since we're little kids, and my best friend, who is the best person I have ever met. :D That's all.