Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many people know about your fetish?

ValkyriePleasant

I've told:

• 2 serious partners
  • 1 hookup buddy
  • 3 friends (my best friend + two openminded friends I knew would understand)
  • my mom 😫 one of the most awkward things in my life. I told her when i was a kid and scared/confused about what i was feeling. Horrifyingly, she still remembers and even brought it up once. I regularly worry that my partner will sneeze in front of her and she'll make it weird.

I only talk about it actively with my current partner and my best friend. No one I've told has ever been grossed out or weirded out by it! 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALSF

• Saimou

• David

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve told two female friends when I was in puberty (around 14/15) because I was super confused about the whole thing. And I’ve told my current boyfriend. So 3 people? And THATS IT. Never again will i tell another person about it. 

I told 2 people in my teens and 1 person in college.

The 2 people I told in my teens were surprised that I was kinky and were maybe a little weirded out, but they were nice about it.

The one person I told in college was actually a guy who liked me and I reciprocated his feelings. When I showed him the site, he was surprised about my kink and said that he would be careful not to sneeze around me (which was sad), after which the topic never came up.

I probably will never tell anyone again, but maybe a future partner could change that.

Edited by bingochamp7
had to add something

No one, ever! I've considered it, but anxiety gets the best of me.

Not likely to change any time soon, but I guess i'm here, so somebody's bound to find out eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One person outside of the community and I wished I wouldn´t have told her. (Though until now she dont makes any problems, though I feel a bit uncomfortable meanwhile that I fold her in a weak moment)

5 people know about it.

My 2 besties and one of their boyfriend were talking about fetish in general and I just dropped I had a fetish. They were so curious but since I have a very good mental block I couldn't tell them, so I made them guess. It took them 3 days to get it right.

I also told another one of my close friend online, again by guess. And then, I think after 3 months of dating I felt like my boyfriend needed to know and it didn't took him long either. (He didn't find it weird so I was fine with it)

I don't know if I would be comfortable to another person to know for the moment. I'm close by those guys since 5-10 years now so I'm confident they'll not told other people :)

IRL I've told a grand total of one person. But one of my dating profiles mentions it - quite prominently in fact - so some of it has ended up spilling into real life, while still keeping the two things relatively distinct. It's been working ok so far, perhaps because I don't have a partner with whom I might feel like I had to have The Talk.

4 people irl (and obviously everyone here on the forum, lol)

- my (now ex) boyfriend

- 2 (now ex) friends

- 1 kind of current friend that I've mostly fallen out of touch with

I don't think I'll ever tell anyone else tbh. I honestly regret telling anyone at all, even though none of them were super weird about it.

hahaha no one irl... I have given the first letter (S) away to several people and I was a bit awkward around the subject with the person I was in a relationship with she had pretty/really bad allergies so it came up almost constantly. But as far as I know I'm in the clear for now. I've told a couple internet friends but that's about it.

Maybe you guys will think I am really crazy, but I lost the count. I am not ashamed of this fetish at all and I tell about it to people I just met in the gay and dating apps and also my friends know that. Just none of my relatives do because well that's kinda awkwaaarddd

0 for me (except all you guys) and I intend to keep it that way forever. I think the only way I could tell someone IRL would be if I met them here on the forum first haha

Never told anyone about it, though I do suspect my fiancée has figured out I enjoy when she sneezes.

So far no one. I'm taking all my fetishes with me when I die and plan on telling no one else other than maybe my partner if I ever get one. (Been single my whole life. 🤪)

It’s a little crazy but in real life, nobody. I’m guessing a few people suspect it though.

I've told a few ex girlfriends. If I'm dating someone long enough I tell them at the right time. They were all really nice about it thankfully

In IRL: ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. I intend to keep it that way for now... I think I'll tell an SO if we get far in our relationship, but I haven't told anyone yet.

Online: Everyone here, obviously. And everyone on two Discord servers I'm a part of (of course I'm anonymous on there, but still)

• 2 weeks later...

As it stands, no one. Way too nervous about it and I haven't gotten deep enough into a relationship to feel comfortable about it. Hopefully I'll be able to someday.

In a moment of bravery, I told two of my male friends a couple days ago. They thought it was hilarious and cool. I answered all of their questions and we had a nice discussion about it.

Edited by bingochamp7

I'll tell close friends, sometimes play ToD I'll say it, depends how bold i'm feeling that day
It's not  that much of a big deal to me if people know about it (as long as the whole world doesnt lol), its just explaining in depth about it that scares me 

• 2 weeks later...

Only one other person knows about it in full.  My best friend, and I told her right when I found out what it was because she was the only person I trusted.  We were both pretty young at the time like 10-11 and she didn't really understand it but didn't care too much and life went on.  She's always been a bit oblivious about this stuff.  Well I guess I forgot to mention it was a secret because we were hanging out with her older brother and during an awkward silence she blurts out "_______ has a sneeze fetish!"  He just looked at me (i was visibly uncomfortable) and said "I don't think you know what that means" and then dropped the subject.  Haven't told anyone the whole thing since but we are still friends today.