Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

AN - Hey guys, I'm back! This is, like the title suggests, my second drabble challenge! I got the prompts from a 100 Themes Challenge (I think), if that's what you're wondering! The drabbles will definitely range in word count, so some might be really short (like this first one, I know...) and some might be a little lengthier. Just like the last one, I take requests, so don't be shy! biggrin.png Alright, here we go! smile.png Oh, one last thing, all the drabbles will have to be not 18+, so just keep in mind! happy.png

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69 Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze | 78 Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87 Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95 Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

01. "Questionable Foreplay"

Fandom: The Avengers

Characters/Pairings: Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov

Prompt: Lesson

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"Are you in your boxers?" Natasha stood in the doorway, staring at a mostly-naked Clint Barton.

He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she wondered if it was meant to be seductive. "You've seen be id less."

"Please, put some pants on."

"I kdow, I've beed bad. Do you deed to-- hehhh... teach be a lessod?"

She gently closed the door and came into the room, so she could see him better. Clint's hair was dishevelled and sticking up in places and his nose was chapped and pink. He sniffled a bit.

"Clint, you're obviously sick."

"Oh, I ab d-dot." He waved a dismissive hand. "Actually, gibbe a secod-- heh... heh'ESHOO!" He sneezed roughly into his hands and she cringed. "Sick."

"Doe."

She threw her hands up in the air. "Oh, wow, you did it. You've convinced me!" Natasha tossed a nearby box of tissues his way. "We're not doing anything while you're... sneezing on everything."

"But I--" His eyelids fluttered shut and he quickly turned into his shoulder, attempting to stifle. "Ihhh'GNK'shuh! Her'ESSHT!" He blinked, feeling woozy. "Guh..."

"Just..." Natasha looked at him, really looked... how pitiful he was. Care-taking wasn't her thing but... "Oh, lyubov moya, I know. Just lie down."

He shivered, muscles aching. "Are you goig to ged id bed with be or d-dot?" he asked, breath slightly hitching.

Natasha shrugged and ignored the little voice inside her head. "Hmm." she responded, climbing into bed opposite him.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so excited to see that you put another drabble thread up. And this is a fantastic start already. Please, do not mention the word "requests" around me, as I will end up abusing that privilege sometime along the way...

Yay! Yay! Even more from the marvelous Lover of Beatle! :D

Can't wait to read what you have in store for us! ^_^

I was so excited to see that you put another drabble thread up. And this is a fantastic start already. Please, do not mention the word "requests" around me, as I will end up abusing that privilege sometime along the way...

Oh my gosh, thanks!! :D I'm so thrilled you're keeping up with this silly drabble thread too! :P

Yay! Yay! Even more from the marvelous Lover of Beatle! biggrin.png

Can't wait to read what you have in store for us! happy.png

Awww, thank you Pyrus!! :) I'm glad I have great readers like you to make me smile!

Ahh I'm so excited!! I always look forward to your writing! and did i hear requests?? tonguesmiley.gif

Oh my gosh you are too kind!! :D You always leave the best comments!! ^_^

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69 Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze | 78 Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95 Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - I can't sleep, nor can I seem to stay away from these MARVEL characters. This one I'd say takes place in early 1939? Hope you guys enjoy!

02. "Sittin' in the Dock of the Bay"

Fandom: Captain America

Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes

Prompt: Healing

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

Bucky and Steve were walking from the docks to their apartment building, a few blocks away. Steve had only just started working alongside Bucky (much to Bucky's worry) at the docks, where things like heavy lifting were necessary skills. He'd done okay these past few days, but being so close to the water and all, Bucky was paranoid Steve would get sick. He only just started healing from his last bout with the flu.

They walked through the misty rain, shoes soaked through. Steve shivered and hoped that his pal didn't notice.

"Great work today, Steve." Bucky complimented him, rubbing his shoulder.

Steve smiled. "I'm trying, all right. It's nice to get paid instead of laying in bed."

"Yeah, well you just take it easy. I don't want you getting hurt or sick."

Steve's nose decided to betray him. He scrunched it up in a futile effort to get it to stop tickling but to no avail. "Hh'KSHH! Hah! Ah'SHH! Hup'KNT!"

Bucky nearly stopped dead in his tracks. "You catchin' cold?"

"N-no, no." Steve said, waving him off. "I'm fine, it's just the humidity." Steve flinched when Bucky rested a hand on his shoulders.

"I can feel you trembling. You must be freezing! Steve, you need to tell me when you--"

Steve ducked out of Bucky's grasp. "I'm f-fine, Buck. Leave me be." Eyes fluttering shut, it was like clockwork. He reached up and pinched his nose, hoping to be as quiet as possible. "Hh'NCH! Eh'GSHH! Hahh... ahhH! SHOO!"

"Third times the charm, eh Steve?"

"Oh, sh-shud up." He sniffled, rubbing his runny nose on his wrist. He felt the weight of Bucky's jacket being draped around his shoulders. "Bucky, we're t-two blocks away."

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Okay, well, you try and tell me that same thing without your teeth chattering."

Aaah how did I miss my babies upthread? Clint Barton sneezing in boxers and adamantly denying his illness for a chance to get laid (? I thiiink that was his endgame? :yay: ) is the best. I love that Natasha is unrelenting. And that little noise he makes after he stifles. :wub: That kills me.

And do I peep my boo Steve sneezing in triplets? I love the way you write his and Bucky's interactions.

Aww... *continues on* I always love how you write their relationship together. What another great drabble. It's greatly appreciated.

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69 Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze | 78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95 Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - UGH! After taking the SAT, I need to unwind... thank you all for the kind words on my previous drabble, by the way! <3 It means so much! Okay, here's the next :)

03. "Rain or Shine"

Fandom: Newsies

Characters/Pairings: "Crutchie", Jack Kelly

Prompt: Exploration

It was pouring down rain and Jack Kelly was drenched, to say the least. He hadn't seen Crutchie since the circulation bell had rung earlier that morning. That was nearly nine hours ago.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Spot sprinting to get under the overhang of Bellini's Deli.

"Hey, Spot!" he shouted over the thunder.

The kid glanced up and seeing Jack, smiled. "Jack!"

"Yeah, have you see Crutchie today?"

Spot removed his hat, ran his hands through his hair, and put it back on. "Well, nah, not since this morning. Why, can't find him?"

Damn. "No, he's kind of late getting back." Jack shoved his hands in his pockets, thinking of all the horrible possibilities.

"Aw, don't worry too much! He'll be here. You know that limp slows him down plenty. Anyway, I gotta go, I'm meeting the fellas for some drinks."

"Better just be water!"

"Eh, you know us!" Spot called out with a wink. "See ya!"

Thunder booms loudly overhead and Jack winced. He imagined Crutchie out there the rain and cold. Maybe the Delancey brothers had gotten to him... Spot was right, Crutchie's limp did slow him down, a lot. As soon as he made up his mind to go out looking for him, he saw him.

As Crutchie came closer, Jack noticed his lip cut and bleeding. Just the hint of a bruise flowered around his eye. Instinctively, Jack's hands balled into fists.

"Crutchie..."

"Hiya, Jack!" he sniffled, hair dripping. "Sorry I'm late, I--"

"What the hell happened to your face?"

Crutchie pretended to look offended. "Well that's not very nice."

"Oh, you know what I mean!" Jack snapped, fed up. He knew exactly what had happened.

"I fell."

Jack rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you fell. On what, a pair of brass knuckles?" He slammed his fist on the nearest post, then immediately regretted it. "Christ, when I get my hands on them Delancey brothers..."

"No, Jack, please, I'm f-fihh... hih'NNCH! Heh'GNT!" He sneezed his hand, water flicking off his hair as his head bobbed.

"Bless you. Jesus kid, you must be freezin'!"

"I'm okay." Crutchie said with a quick rub to his nose.

"Where were you anyway? You need to be more carefully." Jack said sternly, putting his arm around the young man and steering him towards home.

"Aw, c'mon, I was just explorin', J-Jack." Crutchie paused, eyelids fluttering shut. He turned away from his friend completely and pinched his nose. "Nn'SHH! Hehh... hehH! Hep'SHK!"

Jack frowned. "It's this damn New York weather... we need to get you out of these wet clothes. You're soaked to the bone!"

"Stop fussin', I'm fine!" Crutchie said defensively. "You don't have to worry about me."

"If I don't, who will?" Jack joked, musing his hair playfully. "C'mon, let's go."

Awwwwwww! The love!

I have no idea what this is from, but I love it already!

Aww haha thanks, it was from Newsies! :P

I loved the Newsies one! I haven't any Newsies material in years! Thank you!

I know! I'm disappointed in the severe lack of Newsies fics... you know, if you ever feel inclined to write one... ;)

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze | 78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

04. "From the Pit"

Fandom: Parks and Recreation

Characters/Pairings: Andy Dwyer, Ann Perkins, Mark Brendanawicz

Prompt: Opportunities

"Ugh, I just can't believe you've been living in the pit outside my house. Just... just don't drip on anything." Ann said with a frustrated sigh.

She'd just confessed to her date, Mark, that her ex-boyfriend Andy had been living in the pit behind her house. "Well, it's raining outside... I kinda think we should invite him in." Of course he would think that. So she'd let him in, only to have Andy dripping all over her floor.

"Huh... Huh'SHHOO!" Andy's head snapped forward, sending droplets of water in every direction. He glanced up at Ann, eyes wide. "I dripped. I'm sorry."

"It's... it's fine. Do you..." She looked at the dinner she and Mark were enjoying and felt a pang of guilt. Andy probably hadn't eaten properly for weeks. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Sure." he shrugged. "I'll just sit on the-- hah'SHHHUHH! Couch."

"Bless you." Mark offered. Andy sent him a glare and rubbed his nose.

Ann handed him a plate. "Here. It's chicken and broccoli."

"Ew, Ann, you know I hate broccoli."

"Well I didn't exactly make this dinner for you."

All was quiet except for the sound of Andy's desperate sniffling.

"I'll get you some tissues." Ann muttered, and went into the bathroom.

Andy rubbed his nose with a knuckle and stared at Mark. "So... you and Ann, huh?"

"Well, I mean, it's only our second date." Mark shrugged. "I liked her. I mean, she was a new opportunity for me after--"

"Opportunity?" Andy interrupted. "Ann is a woman!"

"I'm back with--" Ann stopped mid-sentence as she came into the room. "Is he fighting with you?" she asked Mark, one hand resting on her hip.

"No, no." He shook his head. "Just conversation."

"Ahh! Ah'SHHOO! Hup'SHUHHH!" Andy sneezed wetly into his hands, sending more water droplets from his shaggy hair airborne. He snuffled tiredly. "Sorry, Ann. I sdeezed ad water god everywhere."

"It's okay." Ann handed him a box of tissues and draped a blanket over his shoulders. "You're going to have to leave soon, though. You can't stay here."

"I kdow." Andy responded, wiping his nose. Five minutes later, he was asleep and snoring.

"Ugh." Ann's head was in her hands. "Mark, what am I going to do with him?"

"I dunno, I kinda feel bad for him. Maybe you should let him stay the night?"

Ann glared at him. "I can't just let him stay here."

"Fine. Send him back to the pit." Mark said, in between bites of chicken.

"No, no, you're right. I'll let him stay here for tonight. Just for tonight though."

A strangled gasping sound came from the couch before Andy woke himself up sneezing. "Eh'TSCHHOO! Sorry, Ann. Water--"

"I know, Andy. It's fine."

I know! I'm disappointed in the severe lack of Newsies fics... you know, if you ever feel inclined to write one...

I might have a bash at it... but I haven't watched it in forever.

Feel free to fire ideas at me with a trebuchet. I won't even duck.

I know! I'm disappointed in the severe lack of Newsies fics... you know, if you ever feel inclined to write one...

I might have a bash at it... but I haven't watched it in forever.

Feel free to fire ideas at me with a trebuchet. I won't even duck.

I mean, you know, maybe Jack sick and then a person of your choice taking care of him? Hehe I'm so bad at ideas... I'll let you know if I think of any more!

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze | 78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Because I have a slight infatuation with Benedict Cumberbatch. I might do a Peter one too haha!

05. "Unsuitable Working Conditions"

Fandom: The Imitation Game

Characters/Pairings: Alan Turing, Joan Clarke

Prompt: Cold Embrace

Alan Turing was an allergy sufferer and everyone knew it.

It wasn't as if Alan had told anybody; he just hadn't stopped sneezing since they'd started their 6 AM shift.

"Hh'ASSHHHT!" His dark hair flipped into his eyes and he adjusted it with a shaky hand. "Pardon me."

"Bless you." the team chorused distractedly. They hadn't had much luck with solving Enigma and nobody was in much of a mood for talking.

Alan shivered, shaking sketching a pattern on his graph paper. His nostrils flared and he paused, one knuckle underneath his nose. "Hihhh... hahh... eh'ESKKKSHH!" He coughed a bit into the back of his hand and sniffled miserably, trying not to get distracted. He bent his head low, focusing on the drawing, until his running nose couldn't be ignored. Alan held a finger under his nose, holding back the dampness, and frantically searched for his handkerchief.

John placed a hand on his shoulder, making Alan flinch. "Looking for one of these?" A clean handkerchief dangled from his fingers. Alan accepted it and buried his nose in the folds, blowing softly.

"Allergies, huh?"

"Yes. And thank you."

"Don't mention it." John told him, watching Alan's eyes water. "It looks as if you need it more than I do."

"Yes, I-- heh'SCHOO! Ahh... ahhH! Ah'ASCSHHH!"

Hugh started at the sudden sound and broke his pencil. "Goddamn it!" He angrily tossed the pencil in the bin and got a new one. "Would you mind not doing that?"

Before Alan had the chance to say anything, Joan interjected. "Well, Hugh, I don't really think he can help it." she snapped, briskly walking over to Alan. She placed a cool hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle pat.

"Ex-excuse b-be..." Alan said with a shiver before turning away from her. "ASCHHH! Hup'SHHH! Hahh! HiihhhH!" His breath hitched desperately, shoulders rising and falling.

"Let's go, Alan." Joan told him, helping the man to his feet. "You can't work like this."

"Bud Joad, I--"

"You can't work like this." she repeated more sternly. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"Yes, please do." Hugh muttered, focusing on his work.

AN - Everyone should see this rom-com omg haha and it has Chris Evans :)

06. "In Which There Were Many Kisses"

Fandom: What's Your Number?

Characters/Pairings: Colin Shea/Ally Darling

Prompt: Slow Down

"We should go out to eat." Colin suggested, grinning. "Let's go. You in the mood for Chinese or pizza?"

Ally laughed at him. "Nice try. You're sick. We're not going anywhere."

"I'm not nearly as sick as you think." He told her before sneezing into cupped hands. "Huh'SHOO!"

"You're very convincing."

"C'mon, let's go!" Colin exclaimed, kicking off the bed covers and swinging his legs off the bed. He landed unsteadily on his feet and swayed, his vision swimming. "Oh, shit." he murmured, gripping the night stand tightly.

"Whoa big guy." Ally quickly put her hand around his waist and helped him back to bed. "Slow down."

Colin's brow was dotted with sweat. "I'm fine. Just-- hah'SHUPP! Just a little dizzy."

"I'd say." Ally smiled, pulling back the blankets. "I'll join you."

"Oh, I wouldn't do that." Colin said, eyes sparkling with fever.

"And why not?"

"Because you'll get--" he broke off, eyelashes fluttering shut. "Hh'SHHH! Huh'SHHH!" He sniffled, rubbing his twitching nose. "You'll get sick."

"Bless you, sweetie." Ally replied, brushing his hair back with her cool fingers. "And you know I don't care about getting sick."

"You don't?"

"I don't." She leaned forward and kissed him full on the mouth. "Does that settle it?"

"I don't know, I'm dizzy again." He snuffled and rubbed his flaring nostrils.

"Hmm... I wonder why?" Ally kissed him again.

Archived