Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

The fluff kills! Oompff! Brilliant!

*would I be able to make yet another request? so not gonna ask for either a sick Sam or another sick Tsume tonguesmiley.gif *

Hey, of course!! I'll do Sam now and then maybe Tsume later if I can think of something really good!! watsup.gif

AHHH <3 BONES wub.png I just want to cuddle your grumpy self. I ship Mckirk so it's all good tonguesmiley.gif I've read this like 10 times already because it's so good and I never wanted it to stop. Your writing is amazing. Thanks so much for writing this!

Oh my gosh yay! Glad you liked it! :D Anytime! :laugh2:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - This one is for Pyrus_Fangmon! :) Hope you like it, dear!

17. "Crazy Cat Ladies"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester

Prompt: Making History

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"You ready?" Dean Winchester pulled the Impala into the witness' driveway and glanced at Sam.

"As always." he replied, and the two stepped out of the vehicle.

Dean had barely reached up to knock on the door when an elderly lady answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi." Sam smiled warmly. "I'm Agent Lincoln and this is Agent..."

"Clay." Dean supplied helpfully.

"Right. We're with the FBI, investigating the death of your daughter, Susan."

The woman's eyes were brimming with tears. "Yes. Susie. Come in, come in." She led the boys through the house, into the living room. The brothers sat on the couch while she perched in front of them on a rocking chair. "What can I do for you boys?"

"We just want to know what happened to Susan." Dean told her, taking out a notebook. "Tell us everything you know."

As she began talking, Sam took the opportunity to turn away and scrub at his nose. All of a sudden, it was itchy and tickling like mad. He rubbed it a bit harder and took an experimental sniff, which proved to be a mistake. "Hah! Hh'HNGSSXH!" He sneezed loudly into a fist, a failed stifle, making both his brother and the victim jump. "Wow. Um, excuse me.

"Uh... bless you?" Dean quirked an eyebrow, speaking in a language only they knew. You okay?

Sam nodded. Fine.

"Well," the woman began, "I had just dropped off Susan's granddaughter Martie off at ballet--"

"Excuseme--" Sam rushed quickly before turning away from the pair and letting off a series of sneezes. "Hh'KSHH! Hup'XSHSHH! Hah... huhH! Huh'XSHHOO'uh!"

"Bless you, dear. Coming down with a cold?" She smiled at him politely.

Sam wiped at his streaming, red eyes, trying to look composed. "N-no ma'am." These sneezes were starting to sound like his allergy sneezes and Dean knew it too. "Do you have a cat?" Dean asked, setting the notepad aside.

The woman nodded. "Mmhmm. Three. Cocoa, Mary, and Butters."

Sam's stomach tightened instinctively. "P-pardon-- hh'TSCH! Eh'TCHOO! Hihhh... ihhh... ih'SHHP! Her'ESHH! Hehh... ahhH!" The youngest Winchester gasped, desperate for the sneeze to come out.

Dean stood up. "Um, Agent... Lincoln? Maybe we should--"

"Huh'ARSCHHSHHHH!" By now, Sam's trembling nose was running and he held his wrist against it in an attempt at composure.

"Sorry ma'am," Dean apologised, dragging his brother by the arm, "allergies. We'll, uh, be right back."

"Oh, of course!"

Dean helped his brother out the door, who was still helplessly trying to get the sneezes out. "Hh! H-huhhhh... hihH!"

"Take it easy, Big Guy." he told Sam, helping him into the car. "I think you just made history. What was that, eleven billion sneezes?"

Sam glared at him through glassy eyes. "C-cahhhh... c-cad you dot?"

"Okay, sorry. I'm gonna finish up with this lady. You just uh.... you just wait here."

SAMMEH!!!!! Oh my heart! It aches for his sweet poor allergic nose. :rofl:

Dean helped his brother out the door, who was still helplessly trying to get the sneezes out. "Hh! H-huhhhh... hihH!"

"Take it easy, Big Guy." he told Sam, helping him into the car. "I think you just made history. What was that, eleven billion sneezes?"

Sam glared at him through glassy eyes. "C-cahhhh... c-cad you dot?"

Oh I think he can Mr. Sneezy Pants :P Kitties, Gotta love the kitties :D

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Like many high school students, I read The Great Gatsby a few years ago... I think the tea party scene could've gone a bit differently... whistling.gif I feel like since I'm procrastinating on a few things, this is going to turn out kind of long... sorry!

18. "Tea for Three"

Fandom: The Great Gatsby

Characters/Pairings: Jay Gatsby, Daisy Buchanan, Nick Carraway

Prompt: Heart-felt Apology

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

Nick Carraway smiled as he and Daisy walked arm-in-arm to his home. At first, he'd had mixed feelings about Gatsby and Daisy together, what with the baby and Tom. But Daisy's husband had gotten on Nick's last nerve and to be frank, he didn't care for him all that much anyway.

"It was so kind of you, Nick." Daisy said with a light laugh.

"What?" Lost in his thoughts, again.

"To invite me for tea, of course!"

"Right! Yes, it seemed... a good idea." He led her into the house and heard her gasp.

"Oh, Nick... they're all so beautiful." Daisy marvelled, head swivelling back and forth so that she could get a good look at all the flowers. Even Nick himself was a little in awe at the mere size of the blossoms.

"Well, you know, he--" Nick stopped talking, suddenly aware of Gatsby's absence. He glanced around and noticed the back door was ajar, letting a bit of rain seep through onto the floor. "Um..."

But Daisy was blissfully unaware. She spun around once in her dress, as if just to watch the fabric flow, then collapsed into the nearest chair.

There was a knock at the door, the front door, and both Nick and Daisy stared. "Um, excuse me." Nick said slowly, going over to the door. When he opened it, a completely drenched Jay Gatsby was waiting there, eyes wide. He looked absolutely terrified.

"What are you doing?" Nick hissed. "You're all wet!"

"Jay?" Daisy asked breathlessly.

"I... I got caught in the rain, old sport." A drop of water fell from his normally impeccable hair.

Nick raised his eyebrows. "Caught in the-- caught in the rain?!" He shook his head. "Well, come in."

"C-certainly." Gatsby replied, a shiver going through his body.

Daisy stood up slowly, as if in a trance. "Jay."

"Daisy." He ran his fingers through his dripping hair, suddenly self-concious of his appearance. An itch slowly began in his sinuses, and he sniffed. "Huh... huh'SHOOO!" His sandy hair sent water droplets in every direction with the force of his sneeze. Nick closed the door and Daisy came over to him. "Jay..." she whispered, reaching up and touching his damp suit. "You're all wet."

His nostrils flared again and he slowly brought a hand up to his nose. "Hup'SHUHHH!" He shivered and rubbed the underside of his tickling nose.

"Bless you." Daisy murmured, lost in his eyes.

"I'll..." Nick shuffled his feet awkwardly. "I'll get the tea. And maybe a towel."

With a beige towel wrapped comfortably around his shoulders, Gatsby was a bit more at ease. He sat across from Daisy, sipping his tea. "The tea is excellent." He told Nick, nodding in his direction.

Daisy smiled. "Yes, I agree."

"Thanks." Nick shrugged. "Orange pekoe."

Gatsby muttered something before gasping. "Hah'ASHOO! Hahh... ahh! TCHOO!" He coughed lightly, quickly taking another sip of his tea. "My apologies. My n-nose--" he attempted to explain, turning away from the other two once more. "Eh'XSHHOO!"

"Oh!" Daisy exclaimed. She was at his side immediately, adjusted the towel more tightly around his shaking figure. "You're catching cold, aren't you?"

"No, no. I'm... I'm alright." He coughed, a finger under his nose. "Sorry, does anyone have a huhh.... h-handkerchief?"

Nick reached inside his pocket and produced one. "Can I get you anything?"

Gatsby blew his nose quietly, cheeks flushing from embarrassment. "No, I assure you, I'm fine and well."

"You're most certainly not!" Daisy argued, feeling his forehead for fever. "My word, you should be in bed!"

"No, I--" He sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm r-ruining our get together."

Daisy kissed him on the cheek. "Quite the contrary."

I can't believe you did What's Your Number and Newsies! I absolutely loved those movies! And Collin was absolutely gorgeous (as is every Chris Evans character). And you did amazing with them, and all the other drabbles on this and your other thread. Characterizations and plots are awesome!

I can't believe you did What's Your Number and Newsies! I absolutely loved those movies! And Collin was absolutely gorgeous (as is every Chris Evans character). And you did amazing with them, and all the other drabbles on this and your other thread. Characterizations and plots are awesome!

Hey, thanks! I know, a ton of my fandoms are either movies nobody has ever seen or obscure in general... I'm so glad you liked them!!

AN - It's been like a DAY and I already miss Agent Carter... ugh. And although Agent Thompson annoys me, that's even more reason for me to torture him. tooth.gif

19. "Karma"

Fandom: Marvel's Agent Carter

Characters/Pairings: Jack Thompson, Peggy Carter, Daniel Sousa, Roger Dooley

Prompt: Nowhere

"In my office. Now!" Chief Dooley was standing outside his office, shouting. As Jack and Daniel trailed into his office, the older man added, "You too, Carter! C'mon, let's go."

Once everyone was comfortably seated, Dooley closed the door. "Alright, we need to discuss our upcoming move against Stark. But before that," he nodded to Carter, "lunch orders."

Peggy forced a smile. "Yes, of course." She retrieved her notebook.

"If you're going over to the diner, I'll have a burger and some coffee." Dooley told her, and Peggy made careful note.

"Okay, Daniel?"

Agent Sousa gave her a sympathetic smile. "I'll have whatever Chief is having. Thanks, Peggy."

When she glanced up at Agent Thompson for the first time since coming in, she nearly did a double take. His eyes were watery, red-rimmed, and a little swollen. Thompson's chapped nose looked sore and it was apparently bothering him on account of how it was trembling. "Agent Thompson? Are you quite alright?"

He squinted at her, annoyed. "I'b fide. Ad I'd like a bowl of chowder, thags."

Both Dooley and Sousa glanced up upon hearing his thick voice. "Jesus, son." Dooley remarked. "What happened to your face? It's all--"

"Swollen. And red." Sousa finished.

"Dothing! Dothing's wrong with by f-face..." He took a shaking breath before exploding. "Hah'ESSHHOO! Uhh! HuhhH!" He continued to take quick breaths until the sneeze finally failed him.

Sousa cringed. "Well... are you... sick?"

"Doe!" Thompson snapped. "Juhhh... j-just... damb this--! Hh'ATTSCHHHOO! Hahh... h-hahhh..." The agent fanned his face with one hand and desperately patted his pocket for a handkerchief, but to no avail. "ETSCHSCHHH!"

"Bless you." Peggy offered kindly. "Allergies, then?"

He pressed a finger under his flaring nostrils, cursing the itch that was making his nose go crazy. "Y-yeah... hoo. Krezminski left the damb window open... ahH! Ahh... a-agaid."

"Thompson, with a nose like that I can't let you in on our next operation. You're going nowhere until you can get those... sneezes under control."

Jack's eyes widened. "Doe, cobe od Chief. I'll c-cool off id a bid, I sw-swear..." He trailed off, breath catching. "Hap'SHHOOO! Hut'TSHSHOO!" His nose began to drip, making his cheeks go red. "Excuse be."

Peggy handed him a handkerchief which he accepted gladly. He held it over his nose, panting. With a shuddery breath, he let out a volley of sneezes that made even Dooley flinch. "Hh-hh'ATSHHHH! Et'ESHSHOOO! Huhhh... h-hhuhh... nn'TSXHSHSOOO!"

"I can bring you a tea with your chowder. It'll do wonders for your throat." Peggy said, standing up.

"Thompson, you're dismissed." Dooley ordered, waving his hand.

The agent's head fell. "Yes s-sir." He sniffled and as he walked out, they could hear him start to sneeze again.

20. "Gateway to Paradise"

Fandom: House, M.D.

Characters/Pairings: Gregory House, James Wilson

Prompt: Gateway

Gregory House was tossing stones at his colleague's window, much like that of a small school boy doing the same at the window of his crush. He watched Wilson's lips form the words, "excuse me", and the patient nod.

"What?" Wilson snapped, in a mood. "I'm with a patient."

"Who isd't dying. I'b dying, Wilsod." House argued, pointing to his watery, red eyes and pink nose.

"You... look like you're suffering from an allergy attack?"

"Dope. Cold." As if to prove this point, his nose trembled and he sneezed rather violently. "HUP'USHHOOO!" The man sniffled and gestured to his runny nose. "See? See how I'b dying?"

"Well how can I help?"

House smiled. "Find sobe good id your heart ad take be home. C-come od... please? How c-cad you say d-doe to th-this?" His breath caught and he sneezed into cupped hands. "Hp'PPPSHHOO! Ahhh! Ash'SHSHSTTT!" He wiped his hands on his trousers. "Please?"

"Oh, yeah. You're irresistible." Wilson responded, but he was grinning. "Fine, I'll take you home."

"Yes!" House pumped his fist triumphantly.

"After I'm done with my patient."

"Oh, come od! Your car is by gateway to p-puhhh... huh'ESHOOO! Paradise."

So I found Thompson aesthetically pleasing despite the character's mysoginistic bs and by the time I found out it was Chad Michael Murray it was too late to turn back. After that finale I was going to request some more from the SSR guys but life got in the way. I'm glad to see you wrote about them anyway, and decided to spread the torment around! :twisted:

He has a very appealing nose so I love the descriptiveness. And the fanning! Not typically a guy thing from my own personal experience but it... fits? Somehow? Especially in conjunction with his desperately search for a handkerchief. And that little hoo :yay: Perfection.

I can't say I'd be terribly disappointed if you wrote more from these boys... you were so in character, with sweet, decenthumanbeing Sousa and Thompson so eager to prove himself despite his obvious... challenges :lol:

Edited because autocorrect thinks it's a mind reader and it is not.

YAY <3 I've missed seeing House stuff so much. Hehehe love the characterizations so much

So glad you liked! I was in a House mood! :P

So I found Thompson aesthetically pleasing despite the character's mysoginistic bs and by the time I found out it was Chad Michael Murray it was too late to turn back. After that finale I was going to request some more from the SSR guys but life got in the way. I'm glad to see you wrote about them anyway, and decided to spread the torment around! aaevil.gif

He has a very appealing nose so I love the descriptiveness. And the fanning! Not typically a guy thing from my own personal experience but it... fits? Somehow? Especially in conjunction with his desperately search for a handkerchief. And that little hoo yay.gif Perfection.

I can't say I'd be terribly disappointed if you wrote more from these boys... you were so in character, with sweet, decenthumanbeing Sousa and Thompson so eager to prove himself despite his obvious... challenges heh.gif

Edited because autocorrect thinks it's a mind reader and it is not.

Oh my gosh!! I'm SO GLAD you liked it! I haven't found any other Agent Carter fans on here yet so I'm glad someone besides me is enjoying this :laugh: I, well... I like his nose too heh.gif Just you know, the shape of it and whatnot. So torturable. I'm weird haha :P Thanks for sharing your thoughts though! I always like reading them! :heart:

Right! I've finally worked my way through this thread so I feel I can comment. Which is ace, because these are really nice.

I like your Bucky:

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Okay, well, you try and tell me that same thing without your teeth chattering."

All snark and concern 2.gif

Your Merlin banter's pretty on point too.

And awww, Bones. Miracle worker you might be, but you can't control everything with sass and anger.

Also how dare you take advantage of Thompson's physical attractiveness to make me want to hug him?

Peggy handed him a handkerchief which he accepted gladly. He held it over his nose, panting. With a shuddery breath, he let out a volley of sneezes that made even Dooley flinch. "Hh-hh'ATSHHHH! Et'ESHSHOOO! Huhhh... h-hhuhh... nn'TSXHSHSOOO!"

HOW DARE YOU.

Just so you know, if I end up writing Agent Carter stuff now, it is entirely your fault. Drat you.

Awwwwww He's pleading! Adorbs adorbs ADORBS!

House, you sick little cutie roll2.gif

Oh, I'm glad you liked it too! Now... who to torture next :evilsmiley03:

Right! I've finally worked my way through this thread so I feel I can comment. Which is ace, because these are really nice.

I like your Bucky:

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Okay, well, you try and tell me that same thing without your teeth chattering."

All snark and concern 2.gif

Your Merlin banter's pretty on point too.

And awww, Bones. Miracle worker you might be, but you can't control everything with sass and anger.

Also how dare you take advantage of Thompson's physical attractiveness to make me want to hug him?

HOW DARE YOU.

Just so you know, if I end up writing Agent Carter stuff now, it is entirely your fault. Drat you.

Okay, first of all, THANK YOU for reading all of them! Jeez, that's awesome! I'm so glad you liked the Agent Carter ones because I'm serious, I've only found like one other Agent Carter fan on here! OMG if you do write ANYTHING Agent Carter, you'll have to let me know! I mean, I'll be on the lookout for it but just in case I miss it or something :P Thanks for commenting! I love to hear peoples opinions :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo, more Cap!

tumblr_m6nbdbVjJH1r6lelio1_500.gif

:zippy: You guys excited for Age of Ultron in less than two months?

Woohoo, more Cap!

mf_zippy.gif You guys excited for Age of Ultron in less than two months?

OHMIGOd I'm crying. I remember when I first saw this gif. I'm so excited!! I really want to see the midnight premiere.

Oh and I'd love to see a sick dr. :lol: if you don't mind (John/McCoy/Wilson you could even stretch it to Tony & Bruce [PhD]) :bleh:

Woohoo, more Cap!

WHere the heck did you find this gif, I've never seen it! AMAZING HAHAHA I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Woohoo, more Cap!

OHMIGOd I'm crying. I remember when I first saw this gif. I'm so excited!! I really want to see the midnight premiere.

Oh and I'd love to see a sick dr. heh.gif if you don't mind (John/McCoy/Wilson you could even stretch it to Tony & Bruce [PhD]) bleh.gif

Of course, I'd love to do one!! :D Oh my gosh, so many good choices...

Yaaaaay and DAT GIF DOE CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPLAUD THEE AWESOMENESS OF THIS PICTURE

AN - Thanks to batmansgirl for requesting ^_^

21. "Simply Sadistic"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Castiel, Dean Winchester, Crowley

Prompt: Heart Song

Castiel was sick, Dean was fretting, and Crowley was absolutely loving it. How simply sadistic. In truth, he was just... watching them.

"Hh'TSCH!" Castiel's head bobbed as he stifled a tiny, itchy sneeze. "Huh'NKT!"

"Bless you." Dean told him, immediately at Castiel's side with a box of tissues. "Feelin' any better?"

"Since the last five minutes? Well, unfortunately, I can't tell a difference." He punctuated his sentence with a quiet snuffle.

"I'm sorry, man. Maybe teaching you to hunt on a rainy day wasn't the best idea. I didn't mean to let you get sick--"

Castiel's nostrils flared and he pinched his nose quickly. "Ph'SHHP!"

"Bless." Dean sat on the bed with him and handed him a tissue anyway. "You feeling hot at all?" Dean cleared his throat awkwardly. "Just 'cause, you know, your face looks a little flushed."

Crowley loved tender moments like this. It was just too good.

"No, actually," Castiel responded with a shiver, "cold."

"I know, I know. It's okay." Dean ran his fingers through the soft, brown hair, brushing his sweaty bangs back. "It's just the, uh, fever."

"I'm tired." Castiel yawned, sniffling a bit.

"I know." Dean told him again. "Do you want me to, um..." He was so bad at this. "I'll-- I'll go get you some water."

Of course, Crowley was waiting for him in the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" Dean cursed, jumping back eight feet. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Crowley shrugged. "I just wanted some water."

The eldest Winchester aggressively pushed past him, irritated. As he was filling up a water glass, Crowley started to speak again. "You know Dean, the feelings you have for him, they're normal."

Dean whipped around. "What're you talking about?"

"Your little crush on the angel. Oh, c'mon. It's obvious. And it's your heart song."

"Heart song--? I don't know what you mean, but Cas is sick and he needs me." Dean said, gesturing to the other room. "You can leave now."

Crowley smirked. "Or I could watch the show."

Crowley shrugged. "I just wanted some water."

For some reason I can just picture an evil, amused grin on Crowley's face when he says this lol.gif

I love Mark so much, this man is just pefection on all angles :heart:

22. "Broken"

Fandom: Captain America

Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes

Prompt: Picking up the Pieces

Bucky Barnes was broken, sure. Everyone knew that.

It was kind of hard not to know. Bucky couldn't go a night without waking up from some unspeakable nightmare or worse, waking up not knowing what was real and what wasn't. He lived with Steve because he was the only one he was at least half comfortable around. But on this night Steve was sick and Bucky was nervous.

"Huh'TSHOO!" Steve sneezed into the crook of his arm, half awake. Bucky stood in the doorway, silently watching him. When Steve blearily opened his eyes and saw the shadowy figure, he let out a strangled gasp.

"It's me." Bucky assured him, stepping into the moonlight that's streaming through his window. He watched Steve's wild eyes relax. "How're you..." Bucky felt awkward. "How're you feeling?"

"Fine, I'm fine." Steve sat up, trying to look better than he felt. "The important question is how're you?" He glanced at the clock on his bedside table and the neon numbers. 3:04 AM.

"Have you slept at all?" He knew the answer.

"Yes." Bucky responded.

"Don't lie to me, Buck." Steve rolled his eyes, patting the bedspread. "You wanna sit?" Of course, it was an invitation to bed.

Bucky shrugged, but wordlessly joined him, pulling back the blankets like a small child. He closed his eyes and rested his head against the pillow. He was tired, sure, but he just couldn't--

"Hh'NSCHOO! Hahh... ahh! Ah'TSHHOO!" His sneezes shook the bed and Bucky's eyes opened. "Sorry. I can't-- huh'SHHHOO!"

"Bless you." Bucky replied. "Don't worry about it. I'm..." He paused. "I'm here for you, always."

"Thanks." Steve said sleepily, eyes glassy. "I appreciate it."

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

23. "Calling in Sick"

Fandom: House, M.D.

Characters/Pairings: James Wilson, Gregory House

Prompt: Rivalry

"House, just because you have a day off doesn't mean I can stay home too." Wilson explained, straightening his tie.

"Oh, c'mon," House argued, "this is my apartment and I command you to stay home!"

Wilson rolled his eyes. "Do we need to pay rent or is that just a thing of the past?"

House watched him carefully. Sure enough, his nostrils twitched and his mouth stretched into a yawn. "Hh'TISHHOO!"

"Bless you. That was a strong sneeze."

"Th-thanks. I don't kn-know-- huh'TSHHHH! Hap'SHOOO!" Wilson stumbled, almost dropping his briefcase.

"You getting sick?" House grabbed his cane and hobbled over to inspect his friend. "You're eyes are red and watering."

"Th-that's because I have t-to-- nn'SCHHOO!"

House raised his eyebrows. "Say it, don't spray it."

"Ugh. I honestly have n-no idehhhh... id-dea what's going o-od..." He desperately scrubbed his itchy nose. "At'TSCHH!"

"Bless." House smirked. "So I'm calling in sick for you?"

"Wh-whadever!" Wilson said, sneezing on his way to the bathroom. House dialed Cuddy's number while his friend blew his nose.

Three hours later, after their third round of Mario Kart, during which time Wilson sneezed incessantly, House got up from the couch. "I'll be right back. Duty calls." He limped over to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He figured it was time to take the rag weed out of the air vents.

Archived