Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

It is me again. I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a sick!Misha? Um, perhaps filming and the boys try to get him to rest? blush.png

I'm sorry, I'm just gonna steal all you little titles with fluffy requests. You'll get tired with me eventually heh.gif

Hey, sure I can! smile.png Misha Collins, right? I don't know any other Misha's lol! tonguesmiley.gif

Yes, im sorry! :lol: Misha Collins. The man is just a doll :lol:
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your writing is so great would you mind doing an arrow one where felicity gets sick and a teen wolf one where malia gets sick and stiles takes care of her? Thank you for your amazing writing smile.png

Yeah! I love Teen Wolf, I'd love to do a Malia one! As for Arrow... I'm ashamed to say I haven't watched the show!! heh.gif So sorry haha! I should probably try and watch that sometime!

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - I'm thinking about doing a Steve/Bucky one sometime in the near future, too! Just a fair warning for you all, haha! This is a request for karajn!

12. "Crossing Boundaries"

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Characters/Pairings: Malia Tate/Stiles Stilinski

Prompt: Boundaries

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"This is completely your fault." Malia Tate told him, arms crossed. She was sitting up in her bed, her long, brown hair waterfalling down her bare back.

"Maybe if you were wearing something warmer than a tank top..." Stiles began, stopping only when she rolled her eyes. He was perched on the edge of her bed, playing with a loose string on the quilt.

"Oh, shut up. It's hot in here." she shot back, sniffling a bit.

"No, you just have a fever."

"I do n-not! Heh'NXSH!" She sneezed forcefully, head bobbing as a second tore through her thin frame. "Hih'SHH!"

"Jeez, bless you." Stiles said, inching closer. While she was still recovering from the sneezes, Stiles placed a gentle hand on her forehead. She quickly batted his hand away, but it was enough. "You totally do have a fever, Malia."

"Huh. You look concerned."

"I am concerned! I've never seen you sick before!"

Malia sniffed lightly, yanking a tissue from the box. "Well, it's disgusting. I probably wouldn't g-get much cl-closer than that." She shivered, pulling the blankets up to her shoulders. "I-- hih'CH!"

"Bless. You feeling cold?"

She felt miserable and could only nod. Stiles bit the inside of his cheek before climbing in next to her. "Your dad doesn't come home for a few hours, right?"

Malia nodded again. "You're still crossing boundaries, though." She nuzzled her head on his shoulder.

"I know I am. I'll split when you fall asleep." he promised her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

1 Healing | 2 Complicated| 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - This is for Pyrus_Fangmon! smile.png Thanks for requesting!

13. "A Late-Night Dinner"

Fandom: Supernatural (Cast)

Characters/Pairings: Misha Collins, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki

Prompt: Midnight

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters, partly because they're real people!

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Jared inquired as the three finished their dinner. They were out celebrating the end of filming and Misha had been acting out of sorts all day.

"I'm alright, thanks." Resisting the urge to cough, he smiled. "Just a long day, you know."

Jensen nodded in agreement. "It's almost midnight and all I want is to be in bed."

"Here, here!" Jared raised his glass in a mock toast. "To two brothers and an angel!"

"To two brothers and an-- hh'GNNT! Hap'SHHT! Hahh... hahH! Hih'KKT!" Misha blindly reached for his napkin and held it up to his nose and mouth.

"Christ, bless you!" Jared told him, eyes widened in amazement. "That was like, eight sneezes."

"Three," Jensen corrected him, "but still."

Misha smiled sheepishly. "Just tired."

Jensen shot him a look. "I think you're sick and you're trying to be macho and hide it."

"Macho? Who says I'm not macho all the t-time?" Misha's voice quavered as he attempted to hold back a sneeze.

"Oh, here he goes again."

Misha's eyelids fluttered shut and he brought the napkin up to his quivering nostrils. "Excuse m-me-- hih'GNT! ASHHH! Hup'SHH!" He sniffled, awkwardly blowing his nose. To his embarrassment, he felt his cheeks get hot. "Sorry."

"No, man, it's okay. Let's just pay the bill and get outta here, what do you say?" Jensen gestured for the waiter.

"Yeah, it's been a long day for all of us. Let's just go home." Jared agreed, getting out his wallet.

Misha did the same and silently thanked God the two guys had decided not to make a huge deal out of it.

aakldfsaksdjghasdalkdshjgsdhkgsdkgs.......!!!!!!! :boom:stretcher.gif

Bless the holy Angels for these words of God! Both promts just made my night. :D Bless your heart for writing worshippy.gif

AN - Hey, I'm so glad you guys liked the previous ones! tonguesmiley.gif This one, because I literally can't get enough of Steve/Bucky.

14. "4-F"

Fandom: Captain America: The First Avenger

Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes

Prompt: Enthusiast

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"Name?"

"Sdeve Rogers."

The enlistment officer glanced up upon hearing the obviously congested voice. "Okay..." He glanced back down, reading the young man's list of health problems.

"P-pardon-- hh'GGNT!" Steve desperately tried to stifle a sneeze into his shoulder. There were a few "bless you's" shouted from some of the men lined up behind him. "Sorry." Steve said again, with a quick swipe under his nose.

"You sick, son?"

Steve shook his head, face reddening. "Um, doe sir. Jusd ahh... ahhhH! Ah'SHHT! Allergies."

"Your asthma alone would prevent you from getting in. Let alone these--"

"Nn'CHH!"

"--allergies."

"Please, isd't there adything else you c-cad do?" He heard one of the guys behind him muttering something about an "army enthusiast".

Steve didn't even bother arguing as the officer stamped his papers. Rejected.

Bucky was waiting for him outside, per usual. When Steve came out, Bucky read his face and gave him a smile. "Hey, c'mon, it's for the best."

Steve quickened his pace, ignoring him.

"Oh, don't be like that." Bucky raced to catch up to him. "How about we go out and get drinks, huh?"

"I don't huh... huhh..." He sniffled into his wrist. "I don't feel like id. Hah'TSCH!"

Bucky whipped his handkerchief out of his pocket and pressed it into Steve's shaking hands. "Bless you."

Steve nodded, burying his nose in the cloth. "Id's jusd dot fair. Why dot be?"

"I think you know the answer to that question." Bucky responded, giving him a comforting rub on the shoulder.

STEEEVE gahh I can't even O: can you write the flash mainly barry allen pleeeaasse that would be WICKED AWESOME

STEEEVE gahh I can't even O: can you write the flash mainly barry allen pleeeaasse that would be WICKED AWESOME

Aww, thanks!! :) Oh I'm so sorry! I've never watched The Flash! D: I've wanted to though, maybe this is a good time to start haha!

Nawwwwwww!!!!!!!! Im like, really get into these two! So adorbs :heart:

Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! They're my favourites!

Aww... Steve is always getting rejected... But I love it! The poor thing....

Awww, I know right? Poor Steve!

Can u write an allergic Dean from Supernatural fic? BTW, your focus are soooo good-

Hey, thanks! I totally will, I'd love to!!

Holy shit, Agent Carter! I totally forgot there were some killer male characters available to torture, my focus has been on the ladies. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Sousa was the victim! Love Thompson's relentless determination to catch the perp and keep Sousa quiet (by whatever means necessary, apparently!) I love the shaky exhale after the stifles. :wub:

And that Stucky one. :heart:

Holy shit, Agent Carter! I totally forgot there were some killer male characters available to torture, my focus has been on the ladies. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Sousa was the victim! Love Thompson's relentless determination to catch the perp and keep Sousa quiet (by whatever means necessary, apparently!) I love the shaky exhale after the stifles. wub.png

And that Stucky one. heart.gif

You are the BEST! I didn't think you'd see the Agent Carter one, but yeah, I was dying to do a Peggy, but I'm afraid I couldn't get her character quite right, so I went with Sousa and Thompson :P I'm so thrilled you liked them! Thanks!! :D

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - This one's a request for PinkiePie! Thanks, love!! :)

15. "In Jeopardy"

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, John Winchester

Prompt: Complicated

"Ah'XXSHHH!" Dean sneezed roughly into the back of his hand, earning quite the glare from his father.

"Bless you." Sam offered quietly as the boys walked along. They were hunting a wendigo and Dean had forgotten to take his allergy medicine, a fact that would piss off his dad for sure.

Eyes watering, Dean's stomach tightened. His nosed itched something awful and that one sneeze hadn't done anything. "Ugh..." He scrubbed his nose with the back of his hand as John trailed ahead. "Ahh... hahhH!" His breath caught, but he was able to pinch his nose successfully. "Hh'GGNT!"

Sam looked at him suspiciously. "Did you forget to take your allergy medicine again?"

"Doe." Dean answered thickly. When Sam rolled his eyes, Dean clarified. "Well, id's c-complicated."

"I'll take that as a yes." Sam said. "Do you need a tissue? I think we have some napkins back in the ca--"

"Doe!" Dean interrupted. "I'b dot a s-sissy like-- hah'KSH! Hep'SNNK! Like you."

Sam shrugged. "Okay."

Dean's breath caught in his throat yet again and he stopped, gasping. "Ehh.... hihh... hih'TISHOOO'uh!!"

"Dean!" John whipped around, rifle dropping from its previous position. "What's with you?!"

The eldest brother sniffled against his hand, trying to stand a bit straighter. "I'b fide."

"No, you aren't. Your sneezing is putting all of us in jeopardy."

"It's not his fault, Dad!" Sam began, but Dean subtly kicked him.

"We're going back to the car." John announced, turning around.

Dean's face fell. "Doe, please. I'll b-be quied!" He firmly pressed a knuckle under his nose, to no avail. "Hup'XKKT!"

"Let's go." John said with a sigh.

Argh!!!!! John! He just irks under my skin! angrysmiley.gif

Poor Dean! Poor dear just needs to sneeze, seriously. Let the man sneeze, it wont harm us any :D

"Doe." Dean answered thickly. When Sam rolled his eyes, Dean clarified. "Well, id's c-complicated."

Come on, buddy, you know it isn't. It's a yes or no answer. :laugh:

Not really a fan of the way Daddy Winchester is handling the situation... -_- Poor Dean. :(

Yessss! Thank you soooo much! You wrote them so well! It was soooo good! I can't wait for more drabbles!

Steve <3 gah i love pre-serum Steve and the Stucky relationship.I know you've been flooded with requests and i hope you don't mind me making one more of one with one consisting of a sick Dr McCoy?

Argh!!!!! John! He just irks under my skin! angrysmiley.gif

Poor Dean! Poor dear just needs to sneeze, seriously. Let the man sneeze, it wont harm us any biggrin.png

Glad you enjoyed! I love writing Dean, he's so great! :P

Come on, buddy, you know it isn't. It's a yes or no answer. laughing.gif

Not really a fan of the way Daddy Winchester is handling the situation... sleep.png Poor Dean. sadsmiley.gif

Aww thanks! Yeah, John gets on my nerves a LOT and it's just instinct for me to write him in a negative light haha :laugh2:

Yessss! Thank you soooo much! You wrote them so well! It was soooo good! I can't wait for more drabbles!

Hey, thanks! laughing.gif I'm glad you liked it!

Steve <3 gah i love pre-serum Steve and the Stucky relationship.I know you've been flooded with requests and i hope you don't mind me making one more of one with one consisting of a sick Dr McCoy?

Oh my gosh, me too! No, I'd love to! Oh, how I love McCoy :P

Aww that's ok but I do HIGHLY recommend it oh did I mention barry allen is played by GRANT GUSTEN fgdftgtderhyf gah

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong| 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling | 87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Hey! I got a request from sapphiremint so hopefully you like this one! ^_^ Thanks for the request! Also, I hope this is okay, I kinda implied Jim/McCoy... sorry, I was in a mood! :laugh:

16. "Searching for Answers"

Fandom: Star Trek

Characters/Pairings: Leonard McCoy, Jim Kirk

Prompt: Answers

Leonard McCoy was feverishly scribbling notes in a notebook whilst simultaneously flipping through pages in a medical textbook. Jim Kirk and his crew had come across a planet whose population was struggling against an unknown illness. If no one could find a cure in the next week, the entire planet risked being wiped out. In truth, McCoy was ill himself, a head cold, and his own fever was uncomfortable enough.

"Maybe it's time you turned in for the night." Jim suggested, coming into the sick bay. McCoy jumped at the sudden sound of his voice, then sighed, putting his pen down.

"I can't Jim, you know that. People--" He was suddenly out of breath and paused, inhaling shakily. "People will die."

Jim pulled up a chair and sat next to him. "Bones, people die every day. It's not your responsibility to--"

McCoy reeled back and sneezed messily into the crook of his arm. "Huh'KSHOO!"

"Jeez... bless you. Hey, you look flushed." Jim pointed to the other man's crimson cheeks. "You feelin' hot?"

"No." McCoy lied, ducking away from Jim's hand. "Don't try to feel me for fever, I ain't got one." Nostrils twitching, he turned away once more. "Hah'SCHSHH! Hahh... ahh! Ah'HISHH'uh!"

"Tissue?" Jim offered helpfully. As McCoy's face was buried in the folds of the tissue, Jim took his chance. He placed the back of his hand on his friend's heated forehead and tsk-tsked. He hugged McCoy close, so that his lips brushed up against the soft skin of McCoy's earlobe. "Liar." he whispered. "You do have a fever."

"I j-just--" McCoy roughly shoved him away before sneezing again. "Hh'KSHHH! I jusd wand some goddamn answers."

Jim hugged him, allowing McCoy to rest his head on his shoulder. "I know. But you can't do any real work when you're so tired. C'mon, let's go to bed. Okay?"

"Okay." the other man mumbled thickly, rubbing his itchy nose.

The fluff kills! Oompff! Brilliant!

*would I be able to make yet another request? so not gonna ask for either a sick Sam or another sick Tsume :P *

AHHH <3 BONES :wub: I just want to cuddle your grumpy self. I ship Mckirk so it's all good :P I've read this like 10 times already because it's so good and I never wanted it to stop. Your writing is amazing. Thanks so much for writing this!

Archived