Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN FEVER! (contains spoilers)

HarleyQuinnSFF

Omg so I just read an article on USA TODAY about the new frozen short before the movie cinderella and it's called frozen fever.. WHERE ELSA GETS A COLD!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhh boy. :lol: Why do I get the feeling that her ice powers go out of control when she sneezes or something? Hahaha. Anyway! This will be good for us, but also really embarrassing to watch with other people? Maybe it's just me, but if I know beforehand that someone is going to be sick or there's going to be sneezing (which I'm pretty sure there will be since Elsa has a COLD and also because sneezes are typically used for comedic purposes in instances like this) I can't watch it with other people I know. It weirds me out. :dead:

But yeah, WOO! A sick Elsa. :D

there's going to be sneezing (which I'm pretty sure there will be since Elsa has a COLD and also because sneezes are typically used for comedic purposes in instances like this)

"Elsa doesn't get a cold in the usual way," says Lee. "She's special. Surprising things occur that wreak a little havoc."

After reading the above quote from the article, I agree with you Spoo! xDD I wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally froze someone, or started an avalanche or something. Who knows. Maybe she'll catch things on fire for a change~ Either way, eager to see the short! >w< fingers crossed for sick!Kristoff by the end too!

I SAW THAT BUT ONLY READ PART OF THE ARTICLE. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST CALLED THAT BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SO OBSESSED WITH THE MOVIE.

They said "not in the usual way" so I'm guessing there won't be any sneezing, just her powers getting out of control

I never thought Elsa would catch colds. I just thought she'd have really bad allergies since she's not used to spring and summer time.

It would be amazing if her powers went out of control everytime she sneezed. Yuuuussssss!

Oh my gosh! I don't even want to see Cinderella, but now I have to just to see this!!! Aaahhhhh! :D

hehehe, beat me to it in making a thread! :3 thanks for sharing! this is gonna be great, i've always wanted to see this happen x3

OMG I JUST SAW THIS NOT 5 MINUTES AGO ALKSjfa;lsjf;asljfdals

I think my brain exploded. I've been reading and imagining sick!Elsa fics for.... for... ever since I saw Frozen! She's the only character I have interest in getting sick and IT'S GOING TO BECOME REALITY?!?! I can't even... omg. But ummm now I feel like I really should write down a few of my favorite sick!Elsa scenarios at least in drabble form before they possibly become canon haha. I personally thought she was also the most likely to get sick as she spent most of her life in isolation without much exposure to germs. I also imagined the toll it would have on her would make it a little difficult to control her powers even if she did know the secret to using them.

Also I was getting ready to cry thinking I might have to wait until August or so to see it (the original Frozen film didn't come out in theatres here for about 4~5 months wallbash.gif after the US release) but it looks like it'll only be delayed a month this time if they keep it as part of the Cinderella opening. YES YES YES YES YES yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Thank you, Disney. Thank you so much. I'm ridiculosly broke but am so grateful I might even buy a piece of Frozen merchandise besides the soundtrack.

Oh my gosh! I don't even want to see Cinderella, but now I have to just to see this!!! Aaahhhhh! biggrin.png

IKR. I totally could've waited for the DVD/Blu-Ray release of Cinderella but now I have to go see it as soon as it's out!

I remember seeing a sick Elsa story on these forums. Maybe it'll be like in that story, like she sneezes frost or something.

I just really hope Hans shows up in some capacity?? I love Hans...kill me... x__x

Me, literally all I could possibly care about in this short :rofl:

I just really hope Hans shows up in some capacity?? I love Hans...kill me... x__x

Me, literally all I could possibly care about in this short lol.gif

I'm so glad I'm not alone in my misguided Hans love. :D

As excited as I am, I've also been gripped by the fear that if Elsa does sneeze (and come on, she had better... even attempting to speak from a totally-non-fetishist-POV, the scenario of difficulty controlling ice powers + sneezing is kind of a no brainer recipe for lulz) it might be lame T__T. Please, please, don't let it just be a plainly spoken "ahchoo" haha. I hope it's well acted!

I saw this news and I was super excited lol. All I wanted to see ever since I saw Frozen was Elsa or Anna sneezing. Not that stupid snowman or an animal... one of the actual hot girls (which seems to happen so rarely '-__- )... I have no interest in seeing the live action Cinderella... but now I kind of want to :P

Goodness gracious, I'm obsessed with the fact that this is ACTUALLY HAPPENING OH MY GOD. This plot honestly sounds like something I would have come up with had I been a little younger, but it appeals to me in every regard - so goodness knows I'm not complaining in the slightest. Ughhh I'm so excited for this. :wub:

I think I'm going to try and play it safe, and wait out for one of you guys to come back with the official report of just what might be happening in this short - but I did plan to see this movie anyway, so I suppose once I know what's going to happen I'll go out and see it!

*SQUEEEEEEEE* :boom: :gora:

I just really, really hope there'll be sneezing in it. If not it'll be such a huge letdown. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Sapphire! You know, I have ALWAYS wanted to see Elsa sneeze and this may be my chance! Anyway, I am SO PSYCHED to see it! I even put it in my calendar in my phone, let's just hope my Mom will let me see Cinderella so I can watch the short!

TRAILER:

I just found it so I didnt watch it, so I don't know if there's sneezing. :/ BUT WOO.

Update: theres no sneezing in the trailer, or anything about a cold for that matter...:(

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

I had a sneaky suspicion when I heard the title, but when I saw the trailer… blowup.gifblowup.gif

I can't wait. This is basically a dream come true.

A couple things this could mean:

-Elsa's learning new magic outside of cryokinesis

-Getting sick changes the way her powers work

Either concept presents interesting possibilities.

Archived