Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN FEVER! (contains spoilers)

HarleyQuinnSFF

That was SO CUTE! I'm so happy about this, oh my goodness. And hey, think about it! This could spark some pretty great non-fetishist fanart.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was SO CUTE! I'm so happy about this, oh my goodness. And hey, think about it! This could spark some pretty great non-fetishist fanart.

There's already quite a bit on tumblr. I am sooooooooooo waiting for what's still to come XD

OH MY GOD it was so great!!!! I don't wanna spoil it just yet, unless you want me to.

Spoil it! :D

Especially the sneezes that don't happen during the song - spoil plz.

ETA: THIS. THIIIIIS. I'm dead. I love how in all the gifs Elsa's entire body is helpless against the force of her sneezes ^^;;;.

tumblr_nl4tw56iyl1r1r89mo2_400.jpg

From this post:

http://royalcarnival...st/113486203182

Now I must admit although I wasn't too fond of Idina's heavily acted sneezing at first, now I really can't stop listening to this song!!! Even if the sneeze-style isn't to my tastes, the overall story is just so sweet and adorable (and as others mentioned the fact that it exists and all the parodies that will surely come is just awesome in itself).

Last night I was humming it in the bath and wanted to listen to it but my boyfriend was over so I would've died of embarrassment listening to it in front of him haha. (So he got his phone, put it where I couldn't reach, and put his music on 7_7 lol. Oh well, he sneezed a double later that night which I've only ever heard him do twice.... yesterday was a very good day for both fandom and reality laughing.gif ... *ramble*). I thought I'd be OK seeing Frozen/Cinderella with him, but actually I... probably had better see it alone. 43 days and counting....

By the way, I don't know if it's in the short or not, but in the novelization there's a line where Elsa asks if colds are contagious and Anna says yes. Definitely some good fic fodder smile.png I mean, from the gifs I did see Elsa touching Kristof's face.

ahh long post is long...

Yeah this is definitely going to usher in a whole new generation of fetishists :P I could just see in five or ten years: "what made you realize you had the fetish?" "Weellllll it was probably when I saw the Frozen short movie where Elsa had a cold"

Also I'm really happy that Disney made Elsa the sneezy one. This makes up for all those times (in any type of media) where it was only a guy who was sneezing, or an unattractive character who was sneezing (to play it up for laughs -___-) or a (non-anthropomorphic) animal sneezing.

Thank you, Disney.

Ok, spoilers! Outside of the song, the first thing that happens is Elsa wiping her nose on her sleeve. There are several sneezes outside the song (which I thought were very well acted? Maybe that's just me.) Elsa goes to blow some kind of horn towards the end, but sneezes ino it instead. Finally, the ending scene I'd Anna taking care of Elsa, who sneezes softly for a final time and Anna says, "Best birthday present ever." To which Elsa replies, "Which one?" And Anna says, "Letting me take care of you." As she spoon feeds her soup.

I can't wrap my mind around the fact this even exists! It's like it was handed to us on a silver platter. re: the budding fetishists who might realize they're into sneezing when they see this short... consider that a lot of them, depending on their ages, may be subjected to this while their parents are sitting right next to them. Take a moment to weep for them. Future fetishists, if you're reading this through your Google glasses, you have my deepest sympathies. Talk about awkward - most of us are grown and too scared to see it in a theater full of strangers!

There's already quite a bit on tumblr. I am sooooooooooo waiting for what's still to come XD

Really? Can someone make a collection? :'D

YAY!!! Oh my God. I'm so glad it was posted. Now I won't have to see Cinderella. :lol:

I'm totally writing a fic. I don't usually write female material, but this is just TOO good to pass up. All of Anna and Elsa's sisterly moments make me melt! :wub:

Maybe Hans'll get sick from that sneeze snowball+manure combo...hahahaha, this sad fangirl can dream.

*SCREAMS*

Everything about this film is adorable <3

Maybe Hans'll get sick from that sneeze snowball+manure combo...hahahaha, this sad fangirl can dream.

My thoughts exactly! :D

I have to confess that I'm completely oversaturated to the point of disgusted with Frozen. Everything about it, I'm so sick of it, my criticisms are sour and could fill libraries of disdain.

But, uh, this is super SUPER friggin' adorable? Shortly after watching Frozen the first time (before the market-manufactured hype had descended in full), I had a lot of sister feels and this is playing right into that soft spot. If I manage to get over myself some time in the near future, I too would take a shot at sick!Elsa.

That confused-feverish "what?! biggrin.png" cracks me up.

EDIT: a word

Oh my goodness, that was positively adorable. I'm also finding it hard to believe that this actually exists! Cater to us much? :P A male version of this scenario would totally fulfill my animated hopes and dreams! Maybe someday!

"A cold never bothered me anyway"

http://www.sneezefet...10

I'll see you in court, Disney.

http://www.sneezefet...01

Let's do this together, zneeze.

I'm so glad I first heard that song alone, as my shrill scream from hearing that line would have attracted many odd looks.

Also, I was discussing the song with my friend and he brought up that one of the lines is "'Cause the next one is the bes-" before Elsa sneezes, implying the sneeze is the best part. Elsa's talking about presents, but it does seem like a subtle nod to us. I'd like to believe that anyway.

I'm almost a little creeped out when things like this happen. :laugh: That was basically a Frozen sneeze fic in musical form.

So... somebody from our ranks obviously works for Disney. Come on, fess up, step forward! :yay:

"A cold never bothered me anyway"

http://www.sneezefet...10

I'll see you in court, Disney.

http://www.sneezefet...01

Let's do this together, zneeze.

Omg, I wasn't aware that you also wrote a Let It Go parody on this particular topic! laughing.gif Many apologies, Snowy, your parody came first and it's also longer and better. wink.png

So... somebody from our ranks obviously works for Disney. Come on, fess up, step forward!

Guys, do you think Disney has the fetish?!?! 7.gif This could mean either Walt Disney himself - and he set forth plans for this decades in advance (or they unfroze his cryogenically frozen body!!!) - or the company itself has a sneezing fetish. If organizations could have fetishes, Disney would have ours fo' sho'.

bleh.gif

I'm like 99% sure this was made for us. xD holy Toledo!! So many great fetishy moments too!! Thanks for sharing the video!!

Archived