Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN FEVER! (contains spoilers)

HarleyQuinnSFF

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my entire favorite topic ever! Elsa is just...so much love for her, I'll watch this, the movie and second without a single fudge! This short is like.....heaven!!! Thank you guys who posted the gifs and videos I'm just AHDHDUSJDJIFHS!!!

This is my entire favorite topic ever! Elsa is just...so much love for her, I'll watch this, the movie and second without a single fudge! This short is like.....heaven!!! Thank you guys who posted the gifs and videos I'm just AHDHDUSJDJIFHS!!!

Sorry to threadjack, just wanted to say I love your avatar and your signature!

Sadly the video got deleted, but at least I watched it before it was erased! And omg!!! It's just

Perfect!!! I love frozen to no end and this just makes it better and gah! Yes, the sneezes are terribly fake, but I like te slightly stuffy voice and the nose wiping and the only half-built up sneeze, that was cute.

And I love when Elsa blew the birthday horn...no spoilers, just I liked it ;)

I can't get "they come in 3's" out of my head... Like why can't people do this in real life?? xD so adorable!!

Sorry to threadjack, just wanted to say I love your avatar and your signature!

Thank you Anony! :D Been watching these two (incredible, amazing, hilarious) shows like, obsessively. Lol.

I'll handle the jacking (phrasing!) - the video keeps going up and down on (which looks like it's down at the moment after re-search). I'm keeping a hopeful eye on it since I stupidly didn't watch it 100 times the first time.

I'm SO glad I watched it late last night!! It was ADORABLE! Wasn't really a fan of Elsa sneezing but I could overlook it. Olaf was SO CUTE. And all the little mini snowmen, ahhh!!!! I loved what happened with them at the very, very end. And Kristoff said he loved Anna! I'M GONNA CRY~ AND HANS WAS THERE OH MY GOD.

I watched Frozen at the height of the hype, and was so pleasantly surprised to find I absolutely adored it, so many sweet and funny moments… just like this short!! wub.png Which I still absolutely cannot believe happened… the cold and sneezing being THE central focus of the plot and not just a side-gag!

Stuff I loved…

• SLAPSTICK! “She thinks you’re an idiooot… well clearly she’s wrong-”BANG!
  • The whole ‘follow the string= hidden prezzies’ idea- ahsocute!!
  • The cold remedy… “no thanks.” … “…we’ll take it!” Nyaww…
  • Goofy-then-shy Kristoff dropping the L-bomb! YAY!
  • DRY BANANA HIPPY HAT?!?! biggrin.png

aw man, looks like I missed the link. Anyone else have a link to the short itself? dying to see this thing

aw man, looks like I missed the link. Anyone else have a link to the short itself? dying to see this thing

I can't PM you, but I will put my email on my profile. I may have a treat for you. wink.png

"A cold never bothered me anyway"

http://www.sneezefet...10

I'll see you in court, Disney.

http://www.sneezefet...01

Let's do this together, zneeze.

Omg, I wasn't aware that you also wrote a Let It Go parody on this particular topic! laughing.gif Many apologies, Snowy, your parody came first and it's also longer and better. wink.png

blushsmiley.gif Thank you! Yours is absolutely hilarious. I think we can both agree that now having that line be officially part of a Frozen song is one of the best parts of the short.

I watched this like 7 times before it was taken down. :lol: I wish I could watch it again though... I thought the first two sneezes in the entire short (one wasn't in the song) were pretty decent. The song is pretty catchy but the chorus and the first few verses are my favorite, (mainly because they don't really talk about her cold which makes me feel a little awkward bc fetish??? Idk) other than that I thought it was really great. My friends knew that I was excited for the short but they didn't know the TRUE reason :whistle:

I loved when kristoff told Anna he loved her. It was so cute :wub:

I hope Disney will release the short alone (not sure how that works), I really need some HD of this. Merow ~

Well, if Disney puts the short on the Cinderella disk, someone will surely rip it and make a torrent. ;)

They've uploaded some of their shorts on youtube too, it just takes a little while. If they do it, it will probably be after it's out of major theaters. Though given how likely people are to shell out for anything remotely related to Frozen, it wouldn't surprise me if this one took a very long time or just didn't get put up by them at all.

I can't believe this! I always knew Frozen Fever was coming out but I never thought it'd be about THIS! IT'S SO CUTE IT'S PERFECT :D I literally don't know where to even begin, so let's just settle on this:

Every single millisecond of that was perfect, I can't even focus anymore :P Revision is ruined, but for a very good reason!

Holy Shmokes! That was so flippin' awesome! I'm so glad I do 't have to go seethe Cinderella movie to see it!

Aaaaaah! I was trying not to be spoiled until I could see Cinderella but I caved! It was absolutely brilliant!

I totally need one, two, or a dozen of those mini-Olaf plushies! Besides being insanely cute they are just like a mini-fetishy-secret lol

Thank you Kisa or everyone for the reupload!

Ha, that was awesome...though I will absolutely NOT be seeing Cinderella in theatres!! Oh my gosh, the idea of watching that with a friend...o.O It was very cute, and some of the sneezes weren't too bad. I also really liked the bright "They come in threes!" line from Anna xD

I haven't been able to form a response to Frozen Fever yet as it was too amazing I just can't verbalize the feelings and appreciation yet hahaha.... but oh my god, the new lyric-video snuffles posed above.

Just the other day someone was saying, "Since Olaf seems to have pollen allergies (based on his flower induced sneeze at the end of Frozen and the flower sneeze at the start of the previous Frozen short with just Olaf and Sven) Elsa should too because she created him!"..... wait... was that here? Haha, I need to go back and check. I thought that was an adorable piece of fanon, but once again Disney has just handed it to us as canon on a golden platter! Oh em gee <3. Seriously. It doesn't get better than this. Crossing fingers for some cute Elsa hayfever stories. Like maybe since the gates of Arendelle are finally open again and some high ranking officials from a foreign nation looking to trade come bearing their traditional flower arrangements as gifts and Elsa has to try not to sneeze-freeze everything to keep the peace :3 oh... if only I could write.

I've been avoiding this thread so that I wouldn't see any spoilers, but I went with my mom to see Cinderella today and I have to say...IT WAS GREAT!! This short was amazing! Fevers, sneezing, the whole "I'm fine" thing, it was perfect! :)

Archived